Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Tara

Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Hey, Everyone,

I know Abraham is now encouraging to play a game of "Easy Matches". I had some success of this game in the past and would like to continue playing it.

One of my success stories was when I was in the queue for a plane. There was a conflict starting between 2 people, I could feel that my good mood was diminishing because of the tension. So I decided to focus on easy matches:
- I thought it was nice that the weather is good and it is comfortable to wait outside.
- I also remembered meeting really nice and friendly staff at the airport earlier, which I thought was an easy match.
- I also thought that it is nice that my luggage is not too heavy.
- I recall I focused on a few more easy matches and suddenly the queue started moving fast.
Then I went to the plane I wanted to go to the loo and this lovely stewardess offered to hold my stuff (and she happened to be from my country), I said that my friend can look after my luggage.
-I thought I am meeting nice people (another easy match).
And then this stewardess asked if I have seats close with my friend whom I was travelling with. I said no, we are sitting separately, so she checked for the seats that were not bought and gave us these seats :).

I was amazed how this easy focus on easy matches shifted my energy from so much and instead of being drained by the conflict, I transported to another reality of nice people (mind you I was feeling GREAT a few days before that flight and even before the flight itself).
Ad
Tara

Re: Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches of the Yoga School X-mas Party

- The decorations were very beautiful and nice. It was thoughtful.
- It was nice that my yoga teacher was there full of fun and playfulness.
- It was nice to connect with some people from the heart: the guy from Brazil; the woman who makes jewellery; the guy and this girl from Moldova
- It was nice that organisers have made the event go seamless and with the flow.
- It was nice that this person gave me a second hug :)
- It was nice that this other person told me that my energy is special :)
- I liked the fun overall.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

oo the Easy Matches technique is a new one to me. Thanks for mentioning it! I'll go find some info on it : )

What a cool manifestation with the stewardess giving you seats!
Tara

Post by Tara »

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:13 pm oo the Easy Matches technique is a new one to me. Thanks for mentioning it! I'll go find some info on it : )

Yes, I personally view easy matches like those things/thoughts that I easily match with the perspective of my Inner Being so basically my IB and I easily matching there... <3
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches of NOW

- It is peaceful as everyone has left the house.
- It is more peaceful and relaxed at work as my Manager is away.
- The sun rays coming through the window keep this place full of light and brightness and it is also warm.
- I like how refreshed my body felt when I drank this large glass of water.
- I so appreciate an easy ever present access to a drinkable water that I have. Thank you, Universe <3
- The sun just started shining brighter :) I feel so much love for the sun and that it is here for me penetrating with it's ever present love and sense of Well-Being.
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches..

I appreciate that this morning I felt my LOVE for him. This morning for a brief period of time this feeling of LOVE for him was without attachments or any conditions. It was me simply matching my Inner Being's LOVE.

~ I appreciate this Good Feeling ~
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches
- I like that I am home alone.
- I like this clock ticking and bringing me to the present moment. Tiki tok tik tok...
- I like the convenience that working from home gives (like I am doing my washing now...)
- I like how present I felt this morning.
- I like that I just stopped to think about another easy match in the present and could hear this bird chirping outside :romance-heart:
- I like that I just now saw that there are "view more smiles" option :romance-smileyheart:
- I like that the person who re-created this forum did such a great job, I like seeing my message on top with emojis while I write here.
- I like that I still continue seeing hearts.
- I like that he wrote "I love you" :romance-romance:
simon
Plus Member
Plus Member
Sweden

Post by simon »

Tara wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:24 pm
spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:13 pm oo the Easy Matches technique is a new one to me. Thanks for mentioning it! I'll go find some info on it : )

Yes, I personally view easy matches like those things/thoughts that I easily match with the perspective of my Inner Being so basically my IB and I easily matching there... <3
I also wasn't aware of this process but I like the idea of this a lot. I like the simplicity of it and I will give it a try and start using it.
I often find myself a bit lazy in my focus/getting used to feeling less than good, which is something I am wanting to change and I want to start focus more deliberately and create less "by default" as Abraham say.

It's like "thoughts that closely matches with my inner beings perspective that I can easily believe right now". Highlights that it doesn't matter what subject our thoughts is about, but that we find thoughts a bit closer to how our inner being sees things and thereby feeling better than before which is the only thing that matters :thumbup:
Tara

Post by Tara »

simon wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:58 am
Tara wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:24 pm

I also wasn't aware of this process but I like the idea of this a lot. I like the simplicity of it and I will give it a try and start using it.
I often find myself a bit lazy in my focus/getting used to feeling less than good, which is something I am wanting to change and I want to start focus more deliberately and create less "by default" as Abraham say.

It's like "thoughts that closely matches with my inner beings perspective that I can easily believe right now". Highlights that it doesn't matter what subject our thoughts is about, but that we find thoughts a bit closer to how our inner being sees things and thereby feeling better than before which is the only thing that matters :thumbup:
Yes! :) You should be able to find their explanation on YouTube as well. I first heard this in Amsterdam. Esther was having not the greatest start of the day (which was created by her own concern), basically she washed her hair and some equipment adaptor was not working and also she was not sure if the lift will be working I forgot the reason why (which reflected her main concerns regarding hair (apparently when she washes them they look very different, and her knees as she does not want to work down the stairs). So she was wobbling and then she sat and focused on easy matches, she focused on the guy from the staff at the hotel who genuinely tried to help her, she focused on us (the crowd) who will love her anyways (despite her hair), etc. and this way she shifted her energy.

I also recently had a dream where I got picked up on a hot seat, but Abraham did not let me go into the question, they just said focus on easy matches...

Of course, the MAGIC like in everything else happens with consistency :)
Tara

Post by Tara »

Focusing on easy matches around this slight situation at work :)

- L. is truly very nice, it was so sweet of her to send me an explanation message.
- I like seeing that in the future the whole process will be very efficient and in place.
- I like that the Team is taking action straight away and are responsive.
- I like that this person seemed to be keen to get the ball rolling as well.
- We are all onboard overall.
- Things are always working out for all of us somehow.
- I know that all is well.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us