Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Tara

Re: Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Easy existing matches of NOW

There are so many…😊
I am sitting in this beautiful restaurant “Granary Square” which gives you such a beautiful feeling of luxury.
I can see trees through the window decorated with Christmas lights.
I love hearing this gentle music in the background which also somehow adds to this feeling of luxury.
I love the decorations in this place. I love colourful flower bouquets on those tables near the window.
I love how everything looks tasteful here.
I love how professional staff is.
I love being acknowledged. I love being noticed. I love the confidence in the staff.
I love the good mood in the air.
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

I like that he invited me to stay at his. It is so much closer to the airport. ~Convenient~
I loved our the food at the restaurant, super tasty vegan food. I think I have found my new favourite restaurant. I loved their menu. ~Delicious~
I love our time spent together. I love that we both had an amazing time ❤️ ~Connected~
I like that in the mid of the night I received this thought to book a taxi straight to Tottenham Hale instead of Highbury Islington as I initially planned. There was almost no difference in price. I love the clarity that came to me. ~Clear-minded~
I liked the luxurious car this taxi guy drove. So comfortable and good feeling. ~Comfort~
I like that I decided to come earlier to the airport so there is no rush…I like having ~ good timing~
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

I had an easy match today. I hadn't looked on the forum for this but had wished we had a way to find new posts. and guess what???!!!
I found the Quick Links menu and found "new posts" woohoo!!! Now I can read everyone even if I don't post on the threads I love to read them.

Thankyou Simon for making this forum more and more fun, including the new icons . :eusa-clap: :dance: :wave: :thumbup:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

FeelGood wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:52 am I had an easy match today. I hadn't looked on the forum for this but had wished we had a way to find new posts. and guess what???!!!
I found the Quick Links menu and found "new posts" woohoo!!! Now I can read everyone even if I don't post on the threads I love to read them.

Thankyou Simon for making this forum more and more fun, including the new icons . :eusa-clap: :dance: :wave: :thumbup:
Yes, I love those “Quick Links”. Very thoughtful 🥰
and I was thinking who is the creator of the new abeforum 😊 Thank you, Simon for creating the space for us to play! :)
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy matching as I go…
- It was nice to go into a deep sleep during my flight.
- Nice people. During the landing my ears got air pressure and this girl sitting near me saw me holding my ears so she opened a box and offered me some lollies 😊
- My check in on Airbnb is written after 3pm. My flight was early so I texted the host if I can come in a bit earlier. He said I can come any time I wish, the apartment is mine all day.

Life is good when I match with my Inner Being..❤️
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches as I go…
- I like that the area is quite central and walking distance from busy district.
- I like that the apartment itself is peaceful.
- I like the kitchen it is very cozy.
- I like the room and mini balcony.
- I like how fabulous the host is. Yesterday, my boyfriend asked if I had thought of what I will visit in Copenhagen, I said I haven’t, I will go with the flow. The host today asked if I need any recommendations, I said yes please and he sent me the whole guide of main areas and nice restaurants to visit🥰 how wonderful.
- I like playing with the Universe and my eyes catching the keywords..
- Today when I left his apartment and went to the taxi, as the taxi drove, I looked through the window to see word “Love”;
- Then next I looked, I saw word “Alignment”
- Copenhagen seems very quiet in comparison to London and the area I came seems peaceful, the weather is slightly grim, but I thought my friend and I will focus on easy matches and will create our fun. As soon as I thought that (I was in supermarket), I looked at these soft drinks and there was a line of drinks with a word written on them: “FUN”
- I love having Fun with this game. I love playing with the Universe ❤️
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Have a wonderful time in Copenhagen! ❤️

I'm enjoying reading about your practice and your synchronicities.
I've never been to Copenhagen - I wonder what other cosy, fun things you'll discover on your visit :romance-cloud9:
Tara

Post by Tara »

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:22 pm Have a wonderful time in Copenhagen! ❤️

I'm enjoying reading about your practice and your synchronicities.
I've never been to Copenhagen - I wonder what other cosy, fun things you'll discover on your visit :romance-cloud9:
❤️

I am having a wonderful time. Still matching with hearts ❤️ everywhere I look there is a heart ❤️

Copenhagen is full of ❤️ also it’s my vibration since June 🥰 Easy matching ❤️

- It was nice for this person to let us come in his jewellery shop/workshop. He is a young artist. His art is so beautiful, his love and passion for making hand made jewellery so vivid, his abundance of clients he talked about shows an easy flowing stream…
- He was so nice to take his time to talk with us and answer our questions even if he is busy.
- I loved his creativity. I loved that he explained that he himself decorated the whole shop. I loved that my friend also guessed that he made his elegant table.
- I loved that he let us take photos.
- I loved that I came across Ganesha there 🥰 I am in resonance with Ganesha and it represents prosperity for me.
- My boyfriend in addition to his profession wants to make beautiful jewellery. It was a fun rendezvous for me.
- It was fun to go to this antique shop also and then find a bowl full of marbles 😅
- It was nice to see this old fashioned elegant ashtray and then my friend said her mum used to use it, I took it in my hands and somehow I could feel how elegant her mum was.
- I liked that antique shop very much.
- I was impressed and I love that here in Copenhagen they light real candles in the shops. That antique shop was also full of real candles.
- I liked that we were inspired to go to the shop where I found a jacket I put in my vortex for work. It was an easy find with 40% discount. I found it without looking just having a good time with my friend. Easy flow…
-It was nice that my friend and I felt and agreed on the restaurant we wanted to go. It was a wonderful, cozy, christmasy ambience. So wonderful.
- The service was also lovely, people are so very nice here 🥰
- I also loved the cafe near our home. I appreciate it works till 10pm and it’s so cozy cozy 🥰 I loved that my friend bought this Christmas Gnome and she was keeping us the company in the cafe :)
- I loved our chit chat. I love that have so much to talk about spirituality, manifestation, etc
- I appreciated those two cups in the shelf they had. Before we left my friend asked if they are for sale (it’s seems she appreciated them as well). They said yes, so we bought them (well my friend bought it to me as a gift). And inside the cup there was a heart ❤️
- I appreciate I was inspired to bring her a little Angel statue from my home country as a gift, she very much resonates with Angels 😇
- I am having a wonderful time ❤️🌀🌀🌀
Tara

Post by Tara »

Ha! Was just looking at the website if this Jewellery Maker and it’s callled heartlandarrows 😅
Of course, it must have hearts ❤️ 🌀🌀🌀
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches…
- I like that I found a seat to sit in London airport
- I like my eyes caught a message “Feel Good”
- I like I am talking time to do “feeling good”
- I like those signs.
- I like in Copenhagen seeing hearts, vortexes, “FUN”, “JOY”… feels like someone intentionally griding this City 🥰
- I love that my companion was lighthearted and at ease.
- I love that our trip felt:
EASY
DELIGHTFUL
IN THE FLOW
LIGHT-HEARTED
RELAXED
- I loved meeting NICE people. This jewellery creator opened his doors for us and spent some time talking. It was so nice of him.
- I loved the food. Our AWESOME host recommended us AMAZING restaurants. They were so cool and delicious.
- I loved coming across a full salad bowl of MARBLES (which Abraham speaks a lot these days)
- I loved the EASE I felt when I saw this jacket, I love how it fit, I love it had discount and I loved feeling Ease in buying it.
- I loved the Warmness and Coziness this city has. I was laughing if they are celebrating Xmas or Valentine’s Day as the city is full of hearts.
- I love that the Host recommended us places. I loved Christiania area. I loved that we came across that unique market with fortune tellers and overall interesting vibe. It was fun to be drawn to a book just to see it is written by someone who is from my country of origin (that happens so rare).
- I was also fun to see hearts and under them written “GUIDES”
- I loved that area. I appreciate the colourful buildings. I appreciate architects who have created them. Beauty for our eyes to appreciate ❤️
- I absolutely adore jewellery in Copenhagen. It is probably one of the best places that I found such nice jewellery.
- I appreciate that after looking at some jewellery and deciding it’s too “expansive” for me now, I felt ease and simple appreciation of the jewellery.
- Then we went to have the best hot chocolate I had so far and were inspired to visit another Xmas market where I found easily affordable and pretty jewellery ❤️❤️❤️
- I appreciate that we were so relaxed in our well-being that when this man who checks tickets in the train pointed out that my friend did not have enough balance we even did not allow the thought of a “fine” to cross as and we didn’t get one and later we laughed we so confident and relaxed that things are always working out for us that we didn’t even let us think otherwise.
So much wonderful moments to cherish.
So many beautiful conversations we had that were giving us insights and goosebumps.
Love making new friends
Love visiting new cities
Love being in the flow…

Life is good
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us