The Appreciation Game

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
dpenrico

Re: The Appreciation Game

Post by dpenrico »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:49 pm
dpenrico wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 pmMy ears and my earth are eager for it, symphonies are beautiful :)
Hi dpenrico! Welcome to the forum! :greetings-waveyellow:
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Subject: Hints of Colour

As I sit at my computer typing this morning, the sun is rising through my window ~
Hints of colour permeate the sky.
The light blue clear vastness has a golden glowing point on the horizon,
Hints of
Gold | FFD700
Yellow | FFFF00
Lightyellow | FFFFE0
Lemonchiffon | FFFACD
Lightgoldenrodyellow | FAFAD2
Papayawhip | FFEFD5
Moccasin | FFE4B5
Peachpuff | FFDAB9
Palegoldenrod | EEE8AA
Khaki | F0E68C
Linen | FAF0E6
Lavenderblush | FFF0F5
Mistyrose | FFE4E1

(Side appreciation: Don't you just love those colour names?
Lemon chiffon ~ papaya whip ~ lavender blush ~ misty rose :hearts:)

I love hints of colour adding interest and brightness to thing!
I love how they seem to add cheer to an otherwise ordinary scene.
I love how they feel uplifting.
I love how they speak to my heart.
I love how they fill me with a soft sense of appreciation.
This particular morning, the colours feel peaceful, calm, soft and bright.
The start of a new day
The bright potential for good to come.
A reminder to intend:
I am intending a day of fun, ease, inspiration and joy, with lots of hints of colour & brightness!

-
EDIT: Talking of hints of colour - this photo just came up on my facebook feed -
a celebration of hints of colour in the sky & autumn leaves!
And how beautiful the contrast is of orange against the lush green!

-

Next one starts with "R"
Tara

Post by Tara »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:36 am Subject: Hints of Colour

As I sit at my computer typing this morning, the sun is rising through my window ~
Hints of colour permeate the sky.
The light blue clear vastness has a golden glowing point on the horizon,
Hints of
Gold | FFD700
Yellow | FFFF00
Lightyellow | FFFFE0
Lemonchiffon | FFFACD
Lightgoldenrodyellow | FAFAD2
Papayawhip | FFEFD5
Moccasin | FFE4B5
Peachpuff | FFDAB9
Palegoldenrod | EEE8AA
Khaki | F0E68C
Linen | FAF0E6
Lavenderblush | FFF0F5
Mistyrose | FFE4E1

(Side appreciation: Don't you just love those colour names?
Lemon chiffon ~ papaya whip ~ lavender blush ~ misty rose :hearts:)

I love hints of colour adding interest and brightness to thing!
I love how they seem to add cheer to an otherwise ordinary scene.
I love how they feel uplifting.
I love how they speak to my heart.
I love how they fill me with a soft sense of appreciation.
This particular morning, the colours feel peaceful, calm, soft and bright.
The start of a new day
The bright potential for good to come.
A reminder to intend:
I am intending a day of fun, ease, inspiration and joy, with lots of hints of colour & brightness!

-
EDIT: Talking of hints of colour - this photo just came up on my facebook feed -
a celebration of hints of colour in the sky & autumn leaves!
And how beautiful the contrast is of orange against the lush green!

-

Next one starts with "R"
This is such a beautiful synchronicity / manifestation. Love the feeling :romance-heartbeating:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:47 pmThis is such a beautiful synchronicity / manifestation. Love the feeling :romance-heartbeating:
:hearts: 🥰
Tara

Post by Tara »

Rain

It is raining outside. It feels so cosy to be indoors when it is raining.
I love how refreshing the air feels after the rain.
Refreshed..
Replenished...
Renewed..
I am going back in my memories of my childhood and I remember the day I was playing with my friends in a hot summer day and it started raining. It was so much fun to be in the heavy summer rain! To run through the warm water puddles back home, and feel the warm water on my naked feet. To feel free, to be connected with the Joy in the rain.
It was also so nice to come back to the warm home, have a shower and get cozy on a sofa to read a book while it was raining outdoors.
What a satisfying feeling that was. To be connected with nature and then to be warm at home, to feel balanced and fulfilled.

I also like the soothing sound of the rain.
It slows you down..
It helps to quiet the mind..
It brings You to the present moment..

Rain can evoke so many states: joy, focus, romance...

To kiss in the rain
To feel the rain on one's skin
To be with your lover when it is raining outside
So sensual...
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

I love the picture you found Tara! It feels like really soaking in all the sensations and full experience in that moment! Finding joy in the rain!

ok here I go with the letter N!

-
Appreciating: New Abraham Processes!

The other day whilst reading Abraham quotes I discovered a process that was new to me:
spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:05 pm before you go to sleep at night, right before you go to sleep,
to set a very strong statement of intent in this way:
"I am intending perfect health".

So I have been practising this technique over the past few days to help re-align with health (don't worry - it's just a minor health issue : ) ):

Before I go to bed I say: "I am intending perfect health." And it feels softly, quietly good making this positive intention. :)

And throughout the day, whenever I catch myself thinking or noticing something negative about my health, I pivot myself to the wanted end of the stick by saying: "I am intending perfect health." It immediately energetically puts me on the right end of the stick.

And then sometimes when I remember I'm practising this technique, I make this statement throughout the day when I'm feeling good, just remembering my intention: "I am intending perfect health." I'm finding it feels comforting to state my intention. It feels so resistance-free!

I've been doing this for other subjects too, like "I am intending to find things to appreciate in people around me", or "I am intending perfect relaxation", or "I am intending clear focus for this activity", or "I am intending joyous abundance" etc.

And I've already noticed positive changes! The easiest one to feel is the one on health because it's so easy to tune into my body and FEEL how it's working.

I love noticing that I'm feeling good most of the time!
I love noticing physical indicators suggesting an improvement is happening.

I'm so appreciative of this Abraham process I discovered!
It is so easy.
It feels so natural to apply.
It feels so good when I apply it!
It fills me with a feeling of empowerment.
It fills me with a feeling of hope.
It fills me with a feeling of eager anticipation for what I am wanting.
It makes me feel like I'm going in the right direction, and I love feeling that!

I love knowing that my Inner Being and Source are on my side, helping me manifest my intentions!
Like a planted seed, I eagerly anticipate all my intentions' growth and full bloom!

It's so good discovering techniques that work for you and feel good :dance:

-

Next one is with the Letter "S"
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

There was this powerful video on AbrahamNow.
I bought a month or so ago a live session.
They played a video from an online workshop sometime ago where a woman was making peace with her transition due to diagnosis, she was just asking how to soothe the loved ones.
Then they played her current video (sent to the workshop that I bought). She explained that she felt this energy all over her body etc. doctors did more test and she was healthy 🥰

That was a very powerful shift ❤️
Tara

Post by Tara »

There was this powerful video on AbrahamNow.
I bought a month or so ago a live session.
They played a video from an online workshop sometime ago where a woman was making peace with her transition due to diagnosis, she was just asking how to soothe the loved ones.
Then they played her current video (sent to the workshop that I bought). She explained that she felt this energy all over her body etc. doctors did more test and she was healthy 🥰

That was a very powerful shift ❤️
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

I have heard such stories of miraculous healings :)
It is heartening to know that you can heal from anything.
(btw my situation is not serious, just working on getting things back into balance : ) )
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Appreciating With Letter "S":

Soup!

Now that it's winter weather, I am so enjoying the warming, nourishing soups we make at home.
I love how it feel so light, yet nourishing.
I love how it goes down so easy and feels easy to digest - my body likes it! :lol:
I love how it feels satisfying.
I love how you can make so many different flavours & types - so many different textures too.

I remember it was the first dish I learned to make when I took a Japanese cooking course, and I had such surprise and delight when I had my first taste of my creation - who'd have thought soup could be so delicious with such simple basic ingredients, and made so quickly! And what delight to discover that *I*, who'd never cooked anything before, could create something so tasty! :lol:

I have good memories of soup

~ Aligning Memories ~ Remembering my grandma's delicious chicken soup with noodles, served in beautiful blue and white bowls :) Everyone sitting around the dinner table, enjoying it together - sipping in appreciation ~ cosy, warm family togetherness vibes ~ beautiful savoury smells swirling through the air ~ My beloved grandma happily looking on in gently smiling proud satisfaction, delighted to have made something everyone enjoys and appreciates.

~ Aligning Memories ~ My mum's heart of gold in always giving her family the heartiest, healthiest dishes, including super tasty soups chock-full of healthy vegetables. I so appreciate her desire to nourish us and make us yummy things. I love when the smells of her cooking fills the house with the most enticing aromas. But most of all I love her intention to care for us all so whole-heartedly and lovingly. :heart:

~ Aligning Memories ~ Tasting congee soup for the first time at a Chinese restaurant in China Town - what a revelation at how delicious it was! So soothing and comforting and flavourful! I remember my eyes growing large in amazed surprise at how much I liked it! How good it is to try new things! To taste new tastes and experience new textures. Delicious fun for the senses indeed! :D

Happy memories ^_^

Next appreciation with "P"
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us