I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

I want to appreciate satisfaction with what is- and also the eagerness for more. Abe said, this is the perfect creative stance, the most joyful balance, and I so agree with it.

At first I want to appreciate that I tried to this yesterday already, and I lost my texts 2 times.
:D I am satisfied with realizing, that it didn not really bother me! Because, I HAD the wonderful emotions for which I was doing the rampages in the first place!
I got a deeper insight on how to do this (copy the whole text before pressing "send").
I got a beautiful exchange with Simon! :hearts: :wave:
I feel SO SATISFIED to be on the Abe-Forum again!
I feel satisfied to feel the much bigger freedom and the appreciation that I sense here!
I love to have a clean slate and to start new!
I love to not be needy, anymore. I am in peace. I am in SATISFACTION, and that feels so fulfilled and cozy and happy, and ...satisfied! :D

And I also love to be eager for more. Eager for surprise and delight. Eager for endless unfoldings into roams I might not even be able to think about, now. It feels ...EAGER. It feels fresh. It feels wide, and rich and abundant! It feels GOOD!
It feels certain. It feels inevitable. It feels sure. It feels like being showered with gifts, for sure!

It feels tingling and curios and new, and wonderful. I so love my stance! SATISFIED, and eager for even MORE.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Me, driving to the bakery in the morning

I am in such loving satisfaction about my country. I love that we have seasons. I love how the weather changes, often several times per day. I love the incredible variety.
I am so satisfied when we have fog, like here, and the sun comes out. I love to drive with my awesome, mighty, capable car! I am so satisfied with my car! I so love to know that when there is a small way, my car can go with it!! I love the inspiration that came to me by my husband, who dreamed up our Jeep, and allowed it. I so love to feel free, in this car. I so love all the roads, in this car. I so love to drive. It feels SO satisfying!

I love the frost, this frozen moisture that tints nature white, and mutes all colors. I am so satisfied that we get it so often, each winter several times! It feels and looks like a fairy-land. I love when all colors are gone and the landscape is charmed. I love the details, enhanced in each tiny piece of nature. I am so satisfied in exploring it, and celebrating it, and taking pictures of it, literally "focusing it". It feels so satisfying. So beautiful. So fulfilling. So rich and abundant. I love this satisfaction!!

I love the magic, promising, elated moments I receive every day! It is so satisfying to come around a corner and see angels rooms. I feel elevated, in that. I feel honored. I feel in awe. I am so thankful. I am showered with goodness and beauty! I am SO SATISFIED.
And, I also am eager for more! I am curious for other countries and more nature, and more sensing-joy, and more adventure. I want my satisfaction to never end, more, more, more! I feel so RICH in this stance. I KNOW beauty! I KNOW goodness. I am so blessed. I am in such love with all that is, and I am endlessly eager for experiencing more. Thank yu, thank you, thank you, life!!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:D It seems as if I would not be able to post more than 1 image at one post... so I feel satisfied that I can post more often! :hearts:
Thank you, Simon for providing this Forum!
Thank you, Forum-mates! Thank you ABUNDANCE that gives me such a rich life... while I am even eager for more! :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Leaves with frost, in my backyard

:D :hearts: I am soooo satisfied to have attracted the solution to another problem! (thanks again, Simon!!) I LOVE when solutions pop up!
It feels so CERTAIN. It feels secure! It feels as "of course"! I just let go and trust, and do what I am inspired to do in joy (as writing a mail). And in perfect timing, the answer comes!

I did it also with doing taxes, today. I was sick the weeks ago, and I couldn't find my paperworks. So I got inspired to ask for a more convenient deadline, and I got a VERY comfortable one.
When I still was on the phone, my son strolled by and teased: "you do not expect a timely answer from the revenue office, do you?" I laughed and said: "Oh yes, I do!" And I got it, right away! :dance:

And now, I gave the request to find my paperwork to source, and it will be THERE, so easy, so certain. I am sooo satisfied!!!
AND, Wouldn't it be nice to somewhen give the whole taxes away to someone who does it for me? I am eager for that. Oh yes!! :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am SO satisfied in my love-relationship!
I am SATISFIED. :lol: AND very eager for more! :D

Sometimes I have to pinch myself, when I ponder what an awesome man he is. What a fantastic relationship we have. What we have experienced together, built together, allowed together. How MUCH we love. How deep we are. How friendly we feel. What we survived, together! How deeply we trust each other. How harmonious we are.

:D AND... there is SO much more that I want with him! There is so much that I am aware of that I don't like. I am eager for more! I am eager for so much more. So much from our mutual Vortex is calling us, and we both hate when we don't go. It stretches us and tortures us, and in all our wisdom and training, we only manage to go babystep by babystep! AND THAT IS ENOUGH!!!

I love that Abe pointed out that we came for the joy of UNFOLDING, not merely for the joy of getting there. It is about the journey. We are in this together since 45 years, always giving the very best, and all of that, that we had. I am SO SATISFIED with this journey! What a rich, awesome, fantastic life!!! Thank you, beloved mate! Thank you, myself. Thank you fate. Thank you, life!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

(my entrance)

The reason you don't realize who you really are,
is because you are so busy realizing who you have been.
-Abraham Hicks

I am very satisfied with what I have "real-ized". I feel expressed in big ways by what is "my life, my home, my car, my mate, my family"...
I am satisfied.
It feels beautiful. It feels big. It feels cozy. it feels awesome in many many ways! It feels wild. It feels free. It feels sturdy. It feels fascinating. It feels "working", it is working. It feels bold and solid. It feels wide. It feels like tons of opportunities! It feels special. It feels embraced by nature. It feels rooted. It feels safe. It feels really, really good!

Also, I am very eager for more! It feels calling. It feels delightful. It feels open to the skies, it feels limitless. It feels glitzy and sparkling and glamorous in all the right ways. It feels elegant and stunning and airy and lightflooded. It feels even more free and even more wide! It feels like MORE. Ohh, I look forwards to this! AND I AM SOOOO SATISFIED where I am!!

Life is really, REALLY good! :hearts:

(my house)
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:19 am
(my house)
Such an AMAZING house! :) Thank you for sharing the pictures and the stories of your abundance in material prosperity and relationships :)

Is that your beloved husband in the left corner? :)
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:16 pm
Such an AMAZING house! :) Thank you for sharing the pictures and the stories of your abundance in material prosperity and relationships :)

Is that your beloved husband in the left corner? :)
:romance-heartsfade: Thank you so much!!! :hugging: You should have seen the house when we bought it, 27 years ago. :D It was a ruin- as it had been abandoned for the last 10 years. The windows were broken or not existent... we built kitchen cabinets out of the intact old windows. All floors or ceilings rotting... 1 water faucet in the whole house, no water closet, no heating. We found antique wooden doors for the rooms in garbage-dumps, and neighbors gifted us with their 100 year old furniture that they had stored on their attics. It was such an adventure to build it, just the 2 of us! :dance:

Yes, that's him! :hearts:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Two magnificent creations captured in one picture! ❤️❤️❤️

What a powerful creator/ spirit You are 🥰
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us