Thank you, Forum! (Happy New Year!)

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Thank you, Forum! (Happy New Year!)

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

It is the evening of Silvester '23 (as we Germans call New Years Eve), and I want to say another deep felt THANK YOU to Simon :wave: for giving us the Abe-Forum 2.0!

I want to appreciate that there is Abe, and Esther, and all who make this awesome teaching available.
I want to appreciate you beloved "old" Forum-mates, (haven't yet stumbled across new ones! Please, come out of the lurking!! :kiss:)! Such fun! Thank you for being such seasoned, loving uplifters!

I want to apreciate the year of 2023, another special year of heavy transformation in the Time of Awakening. '24 is said to let us see results, while it still might be tumultuous. And 2025 could be the easily discernible beginning of the New Time, as the Sages say... I am soo eager for it all. I am so thankful for me, shifting every day into more and more alignment. What a time. What a job for us lightworkers and old souls!

May you all have a delicious transition into the New Year!
And may your focus in the New Year be a really, really GOOD ONE, for you! :dance: Much love!! Bye bye :wave: 2023!! :hearts:

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Thank you, Forum! (Happy New Year!)

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

aw such a lovely message! 🥰 🥰 🥰
FeelGood wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:10 pm HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :clap: :dance: :eusa-clap: :wave: Enjoy the trip into next year
Happy New Year forum friends!
Thank you for helping to close off 2023 in such pleasant company!
Wishing you all the most high flying year ahead 😊 ❤️

And thank you Simon for making the forum look so festive for the New Year!
happy new year abeforum.jpg
happy new year abeforum.jpg (598.34 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Yes, thankyou forum friends for making 2023 a fun and inspirational year!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:D :eusa-clap: :dance: :clap:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

Happy New Year, Everyone ! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊💜

Thank you being in this forum 🤗🤗🤗
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Happy New Year, once more :hearts: to ALL of you!! :kiss: :kiss: :wave:

When I orient myself on the Index-Page, I can not get over that a BIG dream got fulfilled, with this Forum. I read some years ago that one of the pillars of the old Forum (it might even have been founder Jody, but I am not really sure) enjoyed how the Forum then florished- especially in people finding help with questions around Abe and applying it to their own lives. This segment was BY FAR the largest section in the Forum, then! But she had a vision that, one day, we would BY FAR MORE write rampages and practice the teachings, than ask for help in solving problems (which happens normally on the Subforum of "Abraham Teachings and You").

Today, 1.1.2024, This vision totally is achieved! Wow!! I love it!! It took us a while. And all contrast (step 1) CREATED this, so no blame and no judgement. Still, I want to celebrate! :hearts:
Ad
simon
Plus Member
Plus Member
Sweden

Post by simon »

:text-happynewyear:

Happy New Year everyone! :)

I am looking forward to 2024 and I can feel that it's going to be a really good year :)
MonetImpressed
Great Britain

Post by MonetImpressed »

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am beyond ecstatic that the Abe Forum has found a new lease of life; and I am so excited to enjoy its flourishing and blossoming! What an absolute gift; the old Forum was a real (S)/source of joy and inspiration so thank you thank you thank you for its new incarnation.

Blessings to all to a glorious 2024 full of blessings and prosperity, in all its forms.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

MonetImpressed wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:46 pm Happy New Year to everyone!

I am beyond ecstatic that the Abe Forum has found a new lease of life; and I am so excited to enjoy its flourishing and blossoming! What an absolute gift; the old Forum was a real (S)/source of joy and inspiration so thank you thank you thank you for its new incarnation.

Blessings to all to a glorious 2024 full of blessings and prosperity, in all its forms.
:hearts: :text-welcomeconfetti: MonetImpressed! :hearts: Do we know you with another username from the old Forum, by any chance?
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

MonetImpressed wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:46 pm Happy New Year to everyone!

I am beyond ecstatic that the Abe Forum has found a new lease of life; and I am so excited to enjoy its flourishing and blossoming!
Hi MonetImpressed! So happy you have joined us! :wave:
Appreciating your lovely blessings & kind words :heart:
btw you are the forum's 100th member! Lucky number 100! :D
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us