Thank you, Forum! (Happy New Year!)

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
MonetImpressed
Great Britain

Re: Thank you, Forum! (Happy New Year!)

Post by MonetImpressed »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:55 pm
MonetImpressed wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:46 pm Happy New Year to everyone!

I am beyond ecstatic that the Abe Forum has found a new lease of life; and I am so excited to enjoy its flourishing and blossoming! What an absolute gift; the old Forum was a real (S)/source of joy and inspiration so thank you thank you thank you for its new incarnation.

Blessings to all to a glorious 2024 full of blessings and prosperity, in all its forms.
:hearts: :text-welcomeconfetti: MonetImpressed! :hearts: Do we know you with another username from the old Forum, by any chance?
Dear Paradise on Earth,

I certainly remember you! To be perfectly honest I cannot remember my old username :lol: but I feel we must have interacted on there at some point!

Certainly delighted to be back, as we are co-operative components for one another's journeys.

It's an absolutely beautiful morning here on the South Coast of England; beginning work that I love, and the sky is beautiful with its morning radiance. As I type, a magpie is fluttering through the sky.

Life is good!
Ad
MonetImpressed
Great Britain

Post by MonetImpressed »

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:22 pm

I am beyond ecstatic that the Abe Forum has found a new lease of life; and I am so excited to enjoy its flourishing and blossoming!
Hi MonetImpressed! So happy you have joined us! :wave:
Appreciating your lovely blessings & kind words :heart:
btw you are the forum's 100th member! Lucky number 100! :D

Hi Spiritual Cookie! Bless you, thank you for your warm words of welcome, it is a true delight to be here; feels like this found me at the exact right time - which means your words did too!
And yay number 100! Long may the numbers grow, as we witness this community's blossoming!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

MonetImpressed wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:18 am
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:55 pm

I am beyond ecstatic that the Abe Forum has found a new lease of life; and I am so excited to enjoy its flourishing and blossoming! What an absolute gift; the old Forum was a real (S)/source of joy and inspiration so thank you thank you thank you for its new incarnation.

Blessings to all to a glorious 2024 full of blessings and prosperity, in all its forms.
:hearts: :text-welcomeconfetti: MonetImpressed! :hearts: Do we know you with another username from the old Forum, by any chance?
Dear Paradise on Earth,

I certainly remember you! To be perfectly honest I cannot remember my old username :lol: but I feel we must have interacted on there at some point!

Certainly delighted to be back, as we are co-operative components for one another's journeys.

It's an absolutely beautiful morning here on the South Coast of England; beginning work that I love, and the sky is beautiful with its morning radiance. As I type, a magpie is fluttering through the sky.

Life is good!

oh, how beautiful! :hearts: I witness and feel it through your description. Hmmm, that feels good :dance:

:D Yaaaay for new beginnings! Have a wonderful time, I look forwards to delicious dances with you! :wave:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us