We’re back! Making peace with what is!

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
BlissTrix

We’re back! Making peace with what is!

Post by BlissTrix »

So glad we have an Abe forum again that is starting to gather momentum! Welcome back everyone! I see a few familiar faces and I’m sure we’ll see lots of our old friends show up too, and many new ones as well.

Some number of months ago, I was quite stressed about money and didn’t particularly have a lot of it. I basically said I am where I am, and made peace with it. I opened myself to the idea of more money flowing. I decided to spend the money I did have on the things I needed to buy, bills I needed to pay, etc and not stress about it.

The internal shift in my attitude is so refreshing. A few months later, I got a significant, effortless windfall. I was able to pay off all my debts including long standing student loans. I also now have investments, short term and long term, a nice fat sub bank account for my business ventures, and a lot of general financial padding! What a powerful external change from a not too hard internal mindset shift! Yay!
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: We’re back! Making peace with what is!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

BlissTrix wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:41 am So glad we have an Abe forum again that is starting to gather momentum! Welcome back everyone! I see a few familiar faces and I’m sure we’ll see lots of our old friends show up too, and many new ones as well.

Some number of months ago, I was quite stressed about money and didn’t particularly have a lot of it. I basically said I am where I am, and made peace with it. I opened myself to the idea of more money flowing. I decided to spend the money I did have on the things I needed to buy, bills I needed to pay, etc and not stress about it.

The internal shift in my attitude is so refreshing. A few months later, I got a significant, effortless windfall. I was able to pay off all my debts including long standing student loans. I also now have investments, short term and long term, a nice fat sub bank account for my business ventures, and a lot of general financial padding! What a powerful external change from a not too hard internal mindset shift! Yay!
wooohoooo what a beautiful, inspiring, powerful story! Thanks soo much for sharing! :hearts: :wave:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

BlissTrix wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:41 am The internal shift in my attitude is so refreshing. (...) What a powerful external change from a not too hard internal mindset shift! Yay!
Hi BlissTrix! How lovely to see you on the forum and hear about your wonderful internal shift towards more and more easy, effortless abundance. Everything is working out for you! :heart:

spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:31 pm
Abraham Abundance Quote:

We are the creators of abundance
and the Universe will supply all that is wanted by all of us who will allow it.
And so, I see this never-ending waterfall of abundance, (...)
There is enough for all of us. (...)
I am opening a wider passageway for the receiving of more abundance. (...)
and I am creator of my experience.
There is more than enough.
There is more than enough.
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! (...)
Open your passageway.
Open your passageway
and allow it to flow in a neverending and continuous stream.

- Abraham
Tara

Post by Tara »

Hey BlissTrix 👋

Lovely to see you here and thank you for sharing your abundance story 💜

So inspiring… 🥰
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us