Vibrational Snob

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Blue__Butterflies

Vibrational Snob

Post by Blue__Butterflies »

Esther began making a statement, “I’m becoming a vibrational snob.” And what she meant by that was, “I really like clarity more than confusion, so I’m sort of limiting the people I hang out with because they almost always bring confusion.” But she was giving the power to them rather than to her tuning. So once she realized that nobody just shows up without an ‘engraved invitation’ (you’re RSVP-ing all over the place with each other) she’s no longer saying, “I’m a vibrational snob,” and what she’s saying now is, “I want to be in the Receptive Mode. I’m tending to my vibration and I want to be aware.” And then it’s really fun to watch how clever the Universe is in just dropping people into her life to give her a little piece of something that they have no clue why they’re even giving that to her. They don’t know that they’re just a messenger that has come to deliver a piece of something that’s meaningful to her, and she just laughs about how pervasive it is, how steady it is, how perfect it is, how free it is, how satisfying it is, how worthy she feels, how tended to she feels, how perfect it is. You all will get along with each other so much better when you stop holding each other accountable for how you feel.
~ Abraham-Hicks
Atlanta 4/4/2015
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us