Good is good. When it feels good, it is good for you, and it is representing good.

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Blue__Butterflies

Good is good. When it feels good, it is good for you, and it is representing good.

Post by Blue__Butterflies »

It is amazing to us that humans can get so sideways of the guidance system, with which they are born, that they can actually lose sight of what seemed like a full-proof system.
Not many of you lie on the hot stove and feel the pain of it and say, “It’s just what our family does... My mother laid on the stove. Her mother laid on the stove. Our church teaches us to lie on the stove. We are taught that if we lie on the stove enough, that we’ll go to heaven.”
You don’t do that because there’s enough discomfort in lying on the stove that every instinct in your body wants to pull you away from it.
And we want you to activate within yourself your awareness of your own guidance system, so much so, that when you stumble into a thought of
self-condemnation or condemning of someone else, that you draw away from it, and, just like that hot stove, that you recognize the inappropriateness of that thought, in terms of who-you-really-are, because it just does not feel right to you.
You can just feel that it’s not who you are.
You probably remember the first time that you got together with friends and talked negatively about another friend.
Esther can remember it vividly. She remembers her body shaking. She remembers trembling in the middle of it. She remembers the moment. She remembers the faces. She remembers the discussion. She remembers the discord...and it bothered her more the first time than the second time. And it bothered her more the second time than the third time; and it bothered her more the third time than the fourth time, and then, after awhile, she didn’t mind lying on that stove so much, because everybody around her, sort of, laid on that stove.
And, little by little, she lost track of the sensitivity of who she really is on that issue.
In other words, she became socialized, or integrated into the way society approaches things, and lost sight of the way she, as God Force, approaches things.It’s easy to lose track of where you are when you lose track of your guidance system.
But when you regain conscious awareness of what your emotions mean, and you remember that when you’re in alignment with your Source - with that which you call God; when you’re in alignment with that - you are clear-minded, you are radiating love, you feel wonderful, you are in the state of thriving.
Every cell in your body is receiving the beneficial energy.
And when you feel less than good, you are depriving yourself, by virtue of the thought that you are choosing to focus upon, of that connection.
And so, the art of allowing is the art of allowing my - in this physical body - connection to the Source that is me. And the better I feel, the more I am practicing the art of allowing. And the worse I feel, the less I am practicing the art of allowing.
~ Abraham-Hicks
Ad
AngelHippie

Re: Good is good. When it feels good, it is good for you, and it is representing good.

Post by AngelHippie »

this is so wonderful.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: Good is good. When it feels good, it is good for you, and it is representing good.

Post by FeelGood »

👍🧡🥰
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

You've come here to manifest the vibration of Source!

Abraham
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us