The F*-it thread

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

The F*-it thread

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

In the old Forum, we had a "F* it thread". It was incredibly useful!

:D I felt really off, the hour before, and looked for relief. Usually, I just let the topic go and relax, and find something different that is funny or really joyfully interesting. But this time, this didn't work. I was meh. I started to downspiral into a pity party. And worse. My German uncle calls this stance "wellmütig", and it feels as the perfect description: "in a wavy mood". Kinda seasick!

And then, I thought about that there should be a F* it thread here, as well. Where we can swear in a sort of safe place, until the mood lifts, or we even feel like laughing about ourselves. And then I got inspired to look for the famous "F* it quote", and I found at least one. because somewhere exists an interaction where Abe use the word themselves! Aka, brave Esther does! :D

And then I realized, I'm not in the mood for swearing, any longer. :lol: But I still will open up this thread for all those who need it, and for the time when *I* will need it! :hearts:

Abraham on cussing and using the F-word

(HS asks if using the F-word brings down our energy)

Abraham:
Using this language, even if it's by some standards offensive, is serving them (who feel disempowered) because it's at least giving them a feeling of empowerment! It's much better than a feeling of disempowerment. And that is -in the majority of cases, why someone offers it.

It is their attempt at regaining their own power.

So, if someone displays this language in a way that you are hearing it, and they are in a position that they can hear you, say to them: "Good for you! Taking back your power!" But if someone is hopeful and then they are expressing rage, it's not so good. Because they are moving in the wrong direction. (...) That's when people are using it, just it became another "word". You can tell when you are using it to move into the right direction! And you can tell when it has no power within it.

from the youtube clip: Abraham Hicks ~ Using the F word and the Law of Attraction

Ad
Tara

Re: The F*-it thread

Post by Tara »

Love it!

We need space for all emotions on the scale ❤️

While Abraham always honoured all emotions, for me it mostly clicked when I read Seth books. It was a powerful realisation. He was giving an example of suppressed anger on one’s parents and he was saying that if you allow the negative scenario (it was truly negative) to play in their mind eventually it will bring them back to Love, or sth like this…and sth clicked in me that not going through the emotions, we actually keeping them and not flowing out to the positive wave…

I admit I still rarely allow myself the full journey…
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:34 pm Love it!

We need space for all emotions on the scale ❤️

While Abraham always honoured all emotions, for me it mostly clicked when I read Seth books. It was a powerful realisation. He was giving an example of suppressed anger on one’s parents and he was saying that if you allow the negative scenario (it was truly negative) to play in their mind eventually it will bring them back to Love, or sth like this…and sth clicked in me that not going through the emotions, we actually keeping them and not flowing out to the positive wave…

I admit I still rarely allow myself the full journey…

Yes, we'r really touching "step 5" with this. Loving ourself, even when we'r in step 1! "Having a problem and not being mad at ourselves." (Abe). Which is, according to them, true mastership and it takes a lot of practice and deliberateness... but when you'r there, life REALLY gets fun, and the unwanted loses it's sting... :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

... well, my Wellmütigkeit crawled back in. And I'll use that to practice the F* it method! :wtf:

Oh, f*. F*, F*, F*!!!!

Now I got this crap AGAIN. F it!!!
I have no idea what this means. Who am I to decipher it. F!!!!
I DO NOT WANT THIS.
I have no idea what my body wants from me. I have no idea what is tries to tell me. I DO NOT KNOW!!! Use any other language, what the f!!!

I want the solution. Show it to me. I am ITV often enough. Crap!!
Here I am! Tell me!!!
None of that f ing BS anymore.

Sigh. That felt good. I feel better. I WANT CLARITY. Life, lead me there!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

F it!!! :crying-yellow:
Ohhh F. I have no idea how to go further. I have no clue, but I hate what I see. I don't know. F, f, f!!!!
I try to be spiritually correct since an hour. And all that happens is, I get even more mad. No, really SAD. I am SAD. And I don't wanna be sad!!! I hate this. F, F, F!!!!

Ohhhh arrrrrhhhhh grrrrrrr... F.

How good to have this collage at hand... I'm almost smiling while reading it...

I'll take a nap.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I had an interaction with a little spoilt brat, and of course it got bigger and a large spoilt brat chimed in. :lol: F* LoA!!!! Or as Abe would say: LoA is a bitch. Strangely, I fllew quite high in the beginning, and I barked back with something qite funny. *I* liked it, at least! :lol:
But in the end, I didn't serve my BIG comeback. F*. Why am I so woke. Why don't I care to REALLY hand out!?? F*.

I admit, I am not realllly that person. I prefer harmony. I prefer breathing. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. I wish, the mother would know that I wished her brat would have been nicer to her. I wish, the brat would get the good clarity that he needs. I wish, the old brat would feel better. Times are challenging for ALL of us. Young brats and old brats. And all in between.

I wish I could sprinkle Pixie Dust over all of them. I wish they could feel the light. I wish, I could simply relax in the light, as well. Leave all the monkeys in all circuses, and simply sprinkle light and PixieDust wherever I go. Hey, wouldn't that be nice! :hearts:
I can drop my doubt, that this would not help.
I can drop my doubt that they would feel it. If they don't, it's not my business, anyway.

I LIKE LIGHT! I like peace. I like love. I like joy. I like relaxation. I like ease. I like those lovely brats. We all came for that f*sh*. It is just what it is. All is well! All is really really well. God has our all backs, and all we need to do is chill out. And feel LIGHTER. And more dusty. Well, I can do THAT!! :lol: :lol: :hearts:

Oh, now its better.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Sometimes it's all crap.
I know what to do: NOTHING.

And I'll do that, NOW. F*.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Well now, today I am researching the forms to finish the taxes. I am thankful there was enough interest income to need to do taxes and still I feel overwhelmed by this...I feel lazy and it doesn't feel like fun, so FK it! and with that I go forth and as usual I get into alignment and I know I've done this hundreds of times and this will be easy and fun anyway.
😱😖🙄

Till then............ FK IT!

:flowdownstream: :flowers: :console: :contrast: :tee: :goodjob: :vortex: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :king1: :balloons_wave: :party: :angry-soapbox: :auto-biker: :banana-wrench: :character-oldtimer: :confusion-shrug: :happy-partydance: :happy-smileyflower: :music-rockon: :teasing-poke: :techie-typing:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I "should" do my daily "work" here on Forum. F* it. I don't want to!
F* rituals! I don't feel like them! I'm not inspired! So, leave me alone!
Fuck Fuck Fuck F!!!!!!

I feel disempowered, and I know it. Lalalala. FUCK.
I relax into the fuckingstastic F* you all. I let go I let go I let go.

This feels better.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Well, I thought I just want to be lazy.
But there is something that hurts so much, and I am NOT satisfied with it, and so I guess, I get it out of my system.
This f* mean mean mean bitch of *** proved another time how much bitch she is in hurting my man. Arrrrrhhhh!!!
AR. I know, God never looks at things like this. Source knows why they do it. And I AM NOT THERE!!!

And so... I AM NOT HAPPY.
But I want to.
How about... letting it all go, and let karma (source, life...) finish it?
Stop trying to be right, just soothing myself and HIM...
well, that sounds better.

And just for the records: F* her!!! F* her. F* her!

Sigh. sigh. sigh sigh sigh. And bless her, as she doesn't know what she's doing. And off I go. Not my pie.
THAT IS BETTER.

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us