Solved Anxiety / Depression

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
Elvis
Australia

Solved Anxiety / Depression

Post by Elvis »

A while back, I landed into some pretty extreme contrast with many different things going very wrong in many areas. It was so overwhelming, that it sent me into some sort of anxiety/depression. I wondered if it would ever be possible to even live a "normal" life again which seemed so far out of reach. Basically I was in an enormous financial hole with no idea how to climb out of it.

At the time, I needed a string of approximately 7 big miracles to ALL occur, to have any chance of exiting the messy situation I was in and possibly rebuilding my life. This was my epiphany moment, where in true desperation, I immersed myself in the teachings of Abraham and good thing I did too. I ended up becoming an expert, coming up with processes for myself that were consistent with the new learning I received ( I say new, even though I had been an Abe student for 13 years prior but never really GOT IT, until the extreme contrast situation gave me the eyes and ears to finally understand)

The first miracle I received was a cure for the Anxiety / Depression that had taken a hold of me. It is very fitting that this was the first miracle because it freed me up to spend more time on the positive end of the emotional guidance scale, in order to manifest the remaining miracles.

In a very coincidental / universal alignment way, I was led to revisit a simple nutritional supplement which I never considered for anxiety / depression before (because I never had those conditions before). Quick research showed there was some promise. Tried it, and within days, the physical, debilitating effects of anxiety / depression melted away. Good timing too, as I had been on the brink of considering anti-depressants, which were never going to be a good idea, but seemed inevitable.

Some time in the future, I may describe some of the other miracles.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Solved Anxiety / Depression

Post by spiritualcookie »

Elvis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:09 am I was led to revisit a simple nutritional supplement which I never considered for anxiety / depression before (because I never had those conditions before). Quick research showed there was some promise. Tried it, and within days, the physical, debilitating effects of anxiety / depression melted away.
Happy to hear you found your key to help you climb up the emotional scale :dance:

Out of curiosity - what was the nutritonal supplement?
Tara

Post by Tara »

Hi Elvis,

Thank you for sharing your story 💜

I think emotional state is the most magnificent manifestation. I can relate 🥰
Elvis
Australia

Post by Elvis »

I prefer to keep up the pomp and grandiose of this amazing miracle I manifested, so if any of you want to know what the supplement was, please DM me and I'll share it. What I can say now is that it is cheaply available from many places and completely safe yet extremely effective. Nothing sneaky, no sales pitches.

Lately I've been realising that you cannot give someone an answer to a question they did not ask, no matter how much you think they might benefit from it. My main experience with this is in trying to explain my recent Abe enlightenment / expert knowledge to others with pretty much a 100% failure rate. And I was thorough, detailed, animated, used visuals.. none of it mattered. I have probably gone full documentary-mode on maybe 7 or 8 people in my life, explaining all the Abe concepts, and not one of them has bought into it fully.

So applying it here, that's why i'm leaving the name of the supplement off the main forum