Hello

Tell us how you found the forum and Abraham-Hicks, and a little about your background and interests. No URL's, business or service promotion, or advertising.
Dreema 71
Great Britain

Hello

Post by Dreema 71 »

Hi, I was a member of the old forum so happy to be here amongst the community. Could somebody tell me what happened to the old one?
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Hello

Post by spiritualcookie »

Hi Dreema :wave:

As I understand it, the sole owner of the previous forum, David Gordon, passed away, and it seems there was no-one elected to manage the website in the event that something like that happened. When it came time to pay to renew the website, there was no-one there to do it - so it closed down.

I imagine there must be backups of the forum somewhere amongst David's things but unless someone has access to them and the desire to bring them back to the internet, the old forum remains in existence only in the form of offline backups somewhere, and in small pieces where old members saved their favourite bits here and there.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

welcome Dreema :wave: , this is a very happy place; David would be happy to see us moving forward in fun and joy :dance:

And yes, the "wayback" page does have a lot of forum pages but they are just clips of threads. I read through a bunch of pages when I missed the forum and before I found this one
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:text-welcomeconfetti: "back", Dreema! :hearts::wave:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us