Text Color & Emoticons

For technical questions about the Forum or to report problems using the AbeForum. Suggestions are also welcome here.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Text Color & Emoticons

Post by spiritualcookie »

I've been playing with making more Abe-ish gifs :wizard:

Beating the drum:
beat the drum of wanted gif 50px.gif
beat the drum of wanted gif 50px.gif (139.32 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
Pie:
pie gif 50px.gif
pie gif 50px.gif (6.21 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
Rocket of desire
rocket of desire gif 50px.gif
rocket of desire gif 50px.gif (29.24 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

FeelGood wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:25 pm Like you guys posted on poe's thread, I too found some of those emoticons aren't my pie 🤣🤣 , even though some are cute and funny.
I think they are gone now and the new ones are there.........good times :woohoo:
:dance: exactly!! :angelic-green: :animals-frog: :jumphug:

:D :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:25 pm I've been playing with making more Abe-ish gifs :wizard:

Beating the drum:
beat the drum of wanted gif 50px.gif

Pie:
pie gif 50px.gif

Rocket of desire
rocket of desire gif 50px.gif
I am in awe that you can MAKE them!! Wow. I love the rocket of desire, especially!!! :happy108: :romance-heartstiny:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

admin wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:31 pm
admin wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:39 pmHowever, I made it so it automatically shows a preview of how your post will look like while writing your post, instead of having to press the "Preview" button everytime. I think this should be good enough for now :)
I just wanted to make a quick update that I disabled this "preview" feature that automatically gives a preview of how your post will look like while writing it.
Personally, I find it more of an hindance than helping when I'm writing a long post with many quotes. And it's not so much work to just press the "Preview" button when you want to see how the post is going to look like before posting it. :) Feel free to give any feedback.
I never came across this thread before yesterday, and as I, too, had the desire to see the post before I send, I never thought about pressing "Preview" :lol:
Now I know, and it helps so much in choosing the perfect colors, and transcribing the quote-text from the images! So helpful!

And I, too, want to say a big fat THANK YOU once more for you, admin ;) ... giving in to our whimsy desires! :in_love: :flowers:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Is there already a Translation- chart for special Abe-lingo, by any chance, somewhere? Otherwise I'd love to put one together, over time.

I think, it might be a challenge for Newbies to decipher what ITV or OOTV or Titito means, per example...
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

FeelGood wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:46 am

I think that's it :woohoo:
It is!!! Thank you sooo much!! :hi:
Does anybody know about the "Wow" -emoticon? It was the word "wow" doing a constant pirouette :lol:
Ad
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:25 pmI've been playing with making more Abe-ish gifs :wizard:
They have now been added! :) and if you feel like making more, try to make them with a transparent background if possible, like your "flow downstream" one. But really good job and thank you for these nice emoticons :thumbup:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm Is there already a Translation- chart for special Abe-lingo, by any chance, somewhere? Otherwise I'd love to put one together, over time.

I think, it might be a challenge for Newbies to decipher what ITV or OOTV or Titito means, per example...
I have been thinking about that, too. I remember the old forum had that and it was useful. I don't remember all the ones that were in that list but you feel inspired to create a new list then feel free to do it :) and you could post it in the "Resource Pages and Posting Guidelines" subforum.

Edit: I just saw that you had already done exactly that :D
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

admin wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:18 pm
I have been thinking about that, too. I remember the old forum had that and it was useful. I don't remember all the ones that were in that list but you feel inspired to create a new list then feel free to do it :) and you could post it in the "Resource Pages and Posting Guidelines" subforum.

Edit: I just saw that you had already done exactly that :D
:D I did, I couldn't hold my horses! And I was very certain it would be ok with you :kiss: I SO ENJOY the freedom you are giving us, here!!!!!!
I will add to the list, as soon I come across more, and please tell me those that come to your mind, so that I can add them.

Ohhh this is all soooo good!!!! :in_love: :yay2: :hug:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Dictionary for Abe-Lingo (=special words inside the Abraham-Universe)

Spiritualcookie :hearts: We need an emoticon for the Vortex! Pretty please!!! :D
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Dictionary for Abe-Lingo (=special words inside the Abraham-Universe)

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:20 pm Spiritualcookie :hearts: We need an emoticon for the Vortex! Pretty please!!! :D
I'll see what I can do! :heart:

Fantastic idea to make this dictionary! :text-thankyouyellow:
I think it will be very helpful for a lot of newcomers! :techie-reference:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us