I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:17 pm when we have a loving and friendly approach
Yes! Perhaps this is the key! :heart:
...Isn't it, always? "Get happy, and then do everything you have time for..."? :lol: :hearts: :dancing: :happy117: :kiss:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am satisfied, that I realize so early, when I am off.
I am satisfied how I made fully and wholly peace with my emotions. ALL of them! :hearts:
I am satisfied to know how to feel better!
I am so satisfied to really be in step 5- having lots of step 1 and not being mad, while feeling the authentic emotions... I am human. And I may be. This is all part of the game!

My inner game and the outer game. Beloved mate, and all people out there.
My heart breaks over the wars, and my heart breaks over my mate not believing the "truth" of love, worthiness and ease.
And, it is ok... I want to hold this space and only LOVE.
I want love. I want peace. I want clarity in light and goodness. I want JOY. I want ease! I want to fly and spread my wings wide... in love. In ease. In wrapping all and everything into a blanket of loving ease, joyful love, certain freedom, clear understanding. I LOVE.

And I am so eager for the wholly full blown NEW EARTH... :lol:
Where we all see and hear and smell and touch how GOOOOOD life is, how good we ourselves are, and how good everyone is. ALL. ALWAYS. Even when we stumble.
I allow peace, within me. Unconditional peace. Unconditional love. Unconditional JOY!! For ALL OF US. ALL.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am so satisfied, that I live in Peace. I am so satisfied, that I chose my circumstances, my country, my family, my environment as I did: I feel so much peace. I didn't become an actionist who fights for peace, or who dies for freedom. I didn't get called to choose between martyrdom and peace. I took the easy route. I took the light route. My heart goes out to those who didn't shut up, who stood up for renewal and better, and who got caught and killed and worse. Nawalny is dead, and so many are, too, and still dying.

I am so thankful that I did not get between the grindstones, this time! I appreciate my "karma", or my fate this time. I know, I did it otherwise hundreds of lifes. I AM SO SATISFIED that I chose peace, this time! I am soooo satisfied that I attracted Abe, and the other wisdom speakers, that gave me the perfect impulses and taught me how life really works! I feel such thankfulness. I really belief, it ALL is well. There is no "wrong life", it all is part of the huge game of freedom to choose, and expansion that inevitably hapens when we dare to live. And the joy, that is the purpose of life- AND AN OPTION to choose or not.

It's only those who beat the drum of what's wrong,
that hold themselves apart from the improvement, are giving those
doomsday scenarios, you see. You cannot be tuned in, tapped in,
turned on to the knowing that is you- you can't be that one energy,
that is in alignment with source AND worry about global warming!
The two do not go together!

You cannot be in alignment with the eternal being- you cannot see
this world through the eyes of source, AND worry about global
warming at the same time. Because they don't match up.

from the clip "Abraham Hicks - Global Warming and Over Population"

I am satisfied that I can bless them all, and simply CHOOSE PEACE, instead.
I don't get to right or wrong anything. I can choose love, I can choose trust in God and the setup of life, and I can choose PEACE. and I do. Thank you! Thank you life for having brought me HERE.

I love so much to KNOW: My job is to happy. When I am happy, I am part of the solution, the part of those who can ALLOW what is better.
I am so incredibly satisfied to know this and love this and be clear within this, and DO IT and DO IT and DO it, no matter what. I am satisfied to have chosen the light again and again and again! I don't need to care for the "how will it happen AT ALL! I can relax and love and enjoy peace and satisfaction about the small stuff, and then see the big stuff and the huge stuff CHANGE. And I do.

I am so eager to see the old regimes crumble and turn around! I am so eager to see the liberation, and the light becoming brighter, and the love becoming bigger and wider and fuller and MORE! I am so eager to sing the New Earth into beingness, in love and care and appreciation and joy! I am so eager to live love into life! I am so eager to do all this "small", friendly, steady, loving, laughing, happy steps. Turning up the light more and more, getting used to better and better and even more paradisy than yesterday.

I am so thankful and satisfied and so full of eagerness and passion and love for the New Earth that is becoming, while we love it into our lives.
THANK YOU THAT I MAY BE PART OF THIS!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am sooooooooooo satisfied about the breakthroughs I had with DH the last days! I feel, we are in a completely new ballpark. I feel, we have shifted the level. I am so thankful! 40 years of "trying" :lol: and now, it pays off. FINALLY I seem to have ALLOWED! I am thankful. I am grateful. I feel blessed. I LOVE IT!! IT IS SO SATISFYING!!!

It feels golden. It feels light. It feels as golden sunshine- while the sun is not even shining!
It feels FREE. It feels light and easy. I am so happy!

...yes, it is! I feel humorous! I see the "heaviness" that still is, and don't need to take a part in it. I LOVE THIS EASE! And I sooo love to laugh. I love the divine laughter, within the problems, within the contrast- step 5 of lightness and ease and love, because I trust source. I trust my dreams. I trust the dreams and desires of the whole world! I trust what is to come. It will ALL be part of what leads us to more good!

I am eager to be more and more and more light. More stable, totally sovereign joy! MORE love, more eagerness, passion and expression of the highest divine goodness. I AM EAGER for all this magical miracolous awesome life... while I am sooooo satisfied here. Life is amazing, when you just look for the amazement! :lol: duh! AND EVERYONE CAN CHOOSE THIS, as we all are free, vibrationally. YESSS!!!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Today, I "transcribed" a few quotes from Abe-clips. With the hack of simply drawing- and aditing the "manuscript" of the clips, that spiritualcookie :wave: gave me, it still was hours of work :lol: ... but SO SATISFYING!!

it felt as being "back in the ol' days" where I just had found Abraham and was listening and transcribing (in the old fashioned way ;) ) FOR DAYS WITHOUT END. Ohhh, I remember the satisfaction and eagerness, then!! :D ohh, what a time that was. I entered a new world. Well, I had "found" almost all before on my own (or so I like to phrase it...) but with Abe, it all fell into perfection!

And today again, I understood so much more. I dropped all fear that caused me to search for the clips to begin with! It was a blast. It was a feast of clarity, and of embracing "good old friends again" that I had lost in the old Forum- "my" QUOTES! My so beloved Abe-quotes. Now we are building it up again, differently but with SO MUCH MORE FREEDOM. And so much more confidence! We get better, while we sift through time! :hearts:

I am soooo satisfied. Tired and satisfied. And, ohhhh, soooooo EAGER FOR MORE!!!
I realized once more -and DEEPER, how much source knows us, loves us, helps us...

We're eager to visit with you today! We want to help you to understand, that the
laws of physics, that you understand, like the law of gravity- which is consistent,
you don't have to go to a school about gravity. They don't say to you in your first
days in school:

"You know, if you don't come to this class, you could fall up! Many many children
are missing!" -because the law is consistent. It works the same for everyone. And
you learn to utilize the law to your advantage.

And the law of attraction is such a law.
It is utterly consistent. It never makes an exception,
and it never makes a mistake.

So, you have to figure out how to work within the laws of the universe! We cannot
talk about the Law of Attraction, without introducing to the subject the word
Momentum.

Because Law of Attraction is the reason that momentum exists!
When you give your attention to something for as little as 17 seconds,
at that 17 second point, there is a momentum that is discernible as
another thought like it, joins it. And so forth!

So the more you focus the more momentum.

But the most important thing to understand about the way momentum works is,
that when you are sleeping, you have a reprieve of the momentum. In other words
your beliefs are in suspension, while you sleep. Which means, the momentum
of them, the Law of Attraction-momentum of them, is slow to non-existent,
depending upon how well you are sleeping.

So what that means is, when you awaken in the morning, you have the
opportunity to re-establish, if you want to, a vibrational starting point that law of
attraction will begin to respond to, right away.

Now usually, when you wake up in the morning, you remember what you were
thinking about yesterday. Or, more important, you re-achieve the emotional feeling
place of what you were feeling yesterday. It's like "oh yeah, I remember: I'm not
happy." Or: "oh yeah! I remember: I'm lonely. I'm lonely now." Or: "oh yeah,
I remember: I'm confused."

But what we want you to realize, is that you don't have to be the same lonely today
that you were yesterday! Because that night's sleep changed the momentum!

But when you wake up in the morning, and you deliberately- and you do!- call
those same people, talk about those same things, focus in the same
ways- you reactivate your vibration much as it was before. But you do not have
to do that. And that is the most important thing we want you to realize:

That you are at a new starting point in every moment!

But it is unlikely for you to begin to think all new thoughts when you wake up.
Some of you have suggested a lobotomy. We don't recommend it (laughter in
audience), because there are many things that you believe, that are serving you
really well!

You just want to become a better sifter.
You want to become a better discerner.
You want to become better at caring
about how you feel, and then focusing in
ways that accomplish that!

If we can in some way offer enough words... words don't teach. And analogies-
words don't teach. And conversations? Words don't teach.
We've enjoyed this interaction immensely. (Laughter)

If we can offer enough that will stimulate within you the awareness that your
point of Attraction is everything- because you are the center of your universe!

And you are the perceiver of it- which means, you are the vibrational interpreter of it.
You translate your vibration into the reality, that you are living. Into what you're
seeing and hearing and smelling and tasting and touching! If we can convince you,
that since all those things are true, that

the only thing that matters to you is how you feel!

If we if you can leave this room with a new determination within you, that you, now
more than ever before, care about how you feel, and mean to do something about
soothing yourself!

(Abe tell the story of Esther witnessing how the flight attendant didn't allow a mother
of a very frightened little child, not to move over into the other seat and soothe the
little one.) So the airplane got in the air, and once it was stable- long after Esther
thought it was stable, the flight attendant gave her the knowing nod, like now- now
that your child is out of oxygen- so, now mother moved over into his seat and held
him tight in her arms. Just tight in her arms, kissing the back of his head and holding
him tight in her arms. And gradually he settled down, back into his knowing that all
was well. And Esther watched that, and she said to her friend, sitting next to her:

"I want to do that with everyone on the planet. I want them to sit on my lap and I want
to hold them in my arms and I want to say, "it's okay! It's okay. Everything's okay!
Everything's okay, everything's okay!" -she wants to do it to herself. She wants to soothe
herself into a point of attraction, that allows her what she wants and deserves.

She wants you to be soothed into a point of attraction, that allows you what you want
and deserve! Because that is the only missing Factor: How you feel!

How you feel if you're terrified, if you're angry if you're resentful, if you're depressed.
If you're aggravated, if you're overwhelmed! Those negative emotions are you,
beating up on you. Now, it doesn't feel like that to you! It feels like somebody else is
doing it! Esther was pretty mad for a minute at the flight attendant, who was just
doing her job. But it made Esther want with everything that she is, to just make sure
that she takes care of feeling good! In other words...

Someone asked us the best question that has ever been asked a few weeks ago, and
the question was "Abraham how do you get rid of doubt?" and we said
"you get rid of it before it starts."

Which was so annoying. Because when you're in the middle of it, that question- that
answer doesn't apply. "How do I get rid of it, before it starts when I've already got it??" -and
we say well, eventually you're going to sleep and you're going to get up tomorrow- and tomorrow

you're going to soothe yourself better,
so that doubt never gets started.
Doubt will never get a foothold, if you're watching
what you're doing!

So, Esther began applying that to herself. She woke up every morning with a determination,
that she was going to find a good feeling place, and that she was going to maintain it as long
as she could.
And she for the first day, she didn't even get out of bed before it was too late.
The second day it was better. The third day, she didn't make it through breakfast...
in other words, it took quite a while of caring more about how she felt, than tending to
emails. Caring more about how she felt, than tending to what was going on with other
people. In other words,

you've got to put yourself first! You've got to be so selfish!
You have to care about how you feel- which means you
have to tend to the self that you really are.
You've got to find a way of closing that gap
between who you're being right now,
and who you really are!

And who you really are loves you so much. Adores you. Appreciates everything that
you are. Flows constantly to you, assisting you in every possible way.

Last week, Esther came bouncing up the steps and the step wasn't stable. When she stepped
on it, it caved in and her foot went between the step and the stage scraped up her shin. She
stumbled onto the stage. It was funny- it was it was really funny, and Esther thought,
"for the life of me, I do not know how I went down!"

So, Esther has a dear friend who sees energy. She always comes to the seminars in the city
where she lives, and sits in the back of the room because she not only likes to see the energy
around Abraham, she liked to see the energy around Jerry when he was sitting at the table, and
the energy around you. She could see- she could actually see, who was all lighted up. She knows
who Abraham is likely to call on, because she can read this energy.

So, after every Workshop she watches all of the live streams! She sends Esther an email and
she says "yeah, Jerry walked on the stage with you!"
Esther said "yeah, I know. I can feel him there." and then she said, "he caught you last week!"
and Esther thought: "that's why I didn't fall down!! Didn't make sense to me. I didn't have my
balance! I didn't have anything close to my balance, but I didn't go down!"

This is the thing that we want you to understand:
We've got you!
But if you're not knowing that, if you're mad at yourself, then you don't let us get you!
You prevent yourself from receiving the inspiration.

Do you know, when you yawn- that's because you need more oxygen. And we yawn you!
All of you are receivers, you see!
How often are you in traffic and you know to do something that prevents something? How
many things do you prevent that you don't even know you prevent? So many!! Because
you're receiving constant impulses.

You are so blessed! You are so tentative. We are so aware of you, and you are so in
your own way, so much of the time- as you're complaining about this and worrying about
that, watching CNN...

so we want you to know, that you are the focal point of so much awareness. And that,
when you ask for something, we all know it! And we see clearly the path for you to move
from where you are, to where you want to be. And you know what? You want it to be a direct
path. WE DON'T! We want you to have fun along the way!!

We want you to pick up more things along your physical trail, along the path!
We want you to gain more clarity along the path.
We want you to continue to fill your Vortex full of more things, that you want, along the path!

Because you know why?
-It's a very long path, you know! Why... it's a path of Eternity.
So, you keep being in such a hurry to get over there. "I really want to be over there. I'm not
happy over here!"

-Then you're not ever going to get over there. Can't get over there! Can't get there,
from here, if you're unhappy over here, about what's over there that you don't have over here!
You can't get over there.

So, what we want you to understand is that it's never about getting over there.
It's about preparing over here, so that over there can come over here, where you are, do you
get that? Because this is about Law of Attraction. This isn't about law of assertion. It's not law
of getting things done! It's not the law of proving worthiness! It's the Law of Attraction.

It's about you, finding some way to think some sort of thought, to get on to hold yourself on
your own lap and soothe yourself!

"I am a good person I am doing well and all is really well. And it's getting better, and I am figuring
this out and that's all that matters.Things are going my way, and I'm getting clearer every day.
And I'm having fun in the process of doing this! And I'm understanding the creative process and I
know that this is a universe based upon attraction. And I know about vibration, and I know what
I'm doing with vibration. I'm getting better at it every day! And there's evidence every day, that lets
me know that."

As you soothe yourself, as you do something about tending to your point of Attraction, which is
all that matters, because everything else is already done, you see...

It's like sometimes would just give you a sort of analogy. You've asked for it, and you're summoning
it. But you've got your shield up, your cloaking device. You've got your umbrella up- old style-
you've got your umbrella up and everything that you want is flying to you.

But you're deflecting it with your habits of thought! With your bogus, ridiculous habits of thought like,
unworthiness or unreadiness or not in the right place enough, or... or... be mad at somebody else!

So we're eager to talk with you about whatever is important to you. Nothing is off limits: you will notice
a perfect unfolding in the way this all comes together. We are collective consciousness! This combination
of beings has never been before onto all of the universe! There are far far far more of us, than the
seven or eight hundred of you, that are in this room. And the other thousands, that are around the planet,
watching this.

There are more of us participating with you here, than you have the ability to comprehend.

from the youtube-clip
Abraham Hicks 2023 You Want the Freedom and Security, Not Money!

I feel PARADISE ON EARTH.
I feel source with me, loving me fully, wholly, knowing me more clear than I know myself. CArving the perfect ideal path for me!
I AM SO EAGER FOR IT. So eager. So thankful. So joyful! So seen. SO LOVED.

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU LIFE!
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:59 pm Today, I "transcribed" a few quotes from Abe-clips. With the hack of simply drawing- and aditing the "manuscript" of the clips, that spiritualcookie :wave: gave me, it still was hours of work :lol: ... but SO SATISFYING!!
:wave: :heart:

aw I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the process ^_^
Thank you for all you transcribed for us! :in_love:

The quotations section is shaping up to be such a wonderful resource! :angelic-whiteflying:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:54 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:59 pm Today, I "transcribed" a few quotes from Abe-clips. With the hack of simply drawing- and aditing the "manuscript" of the clips, that spiritualcookie :wave: gave me, it still was hours of work :lol: ... but SO SATISFYING!!
:wave: :heart:

aw I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the process ^_^
Thank you for all you transcribed for us! :in_love:

The quotations section is shaping up to be such a wonderful resource! :angelic-whiteflying:
:hearts: It is SO my pleasure!! And you had built such an awesome foundation: I enjoy it sooo much each time!
:lol: This "new technique" you had advised really gets me going... :dancing: :balloons_wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

(and all the wonderful emoticons you brought, as well!!) :dance: :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I felt timid about posting this rampage, but then, there came Jaded Jester :wave: :hearts: :ta: and told me, she would have enjoyed my rampages of my "real life" where I shared all my real problems and -joy and -approaches. That felt like a divine wink, and now I GO AHEAD and do this!! This makes me so happy! And so SATISFIED! :D

I want to rampage today on my sooo beloved man, my "Wolfgang", called Wolf. :hearts: We met when we were 13, I realized that I, too, fell in love with him when I was 16, we married with 20. Which will be, in this springs, 40 years ago. We spent our youth and our midlife together, and I AM SO SATISFIED ABOUT ALL OF IT!
We are soulmates. We feel incredibly close. We grew together, backing each other up, all this years! We tried hundreds of times, we hoped, we fought, we soared high. We had big, BIG contrast. From outside, and from inside- and we never ever gave up on each other, and on our dreams. I was so very satisfied, even when things where quite dark at times- and I was SO eager for more! We finetuned our dreams immensely. We worked our butts off and we gave up to "know", again and again. But we never gave up love.

In our midlife years, he made an amazing self-made-career, and I turned to being a stay at home Mom. We got 4 dream-children (even we were deemed to be infertile at first) and bought our dream-house with dream-property. I achieved miracle healings for all 4 kids and DH- which was all soooo satisfying! And also, we yearned for more!! We yearned for the deeper solutions to our enhanced problems, financially, relationship-wise, healthwise, regarding families of origin and friends. It was a bucket full! We yearned. We fought. We worked incredibly hard, until I broke and got depressive, and my health caged in completely. Death-sentence.

We didn't give up the dream of "Paradise", and we both never gave up love. I searched for the answers in seemingly all religions and alternative teachings... until I found Abe. And slowly, veeeery slowly, the cart turned around. And we became more often...satisfied, and eager (not yearning and needy) for more.

I thought I would do a rampage on my husband... and really, I wanna do! I SO adore his beingness. His immense strength, that is so gentle. His humor, that is balanced with great depth. His amazing intelligence- a highly skilled one- that makes him understand fast as a lightning, and get me (another highly skilled one)- which is so amazing. Highly skilled ones normally are all alone in their world! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. I am so satisfied. I have no words for saying "thank you" that he was, and stayed with me, in all of this years!

I am so very very satisfied with our family life! It was living hell in the beginning (Enneagram 8 all over the place :wtf: :D ) and it became heaven, WITH LOVE AND WITH FOCUS, and with relentless desire!! :lol: :lol:

I am so proud and thankful and satisfied with what he achieved: He fed us, he climbed the career ladder from being a craftsman to being an (not studied) constructing engineer, to being the head of engineering in an aerospace company. He restored our old abandoned house, he built furniture, he cared for the huge property, he helped me raise the kids, he cooked when I was tired, he gave us amazing adventurous holidays, he is lovingly, playfully, wisely present in the life of his kids and his grandchildren. He still always found time for his art, his sports, his music and his reading. HE IS AMAZING! This- and we still are both EAGER for more!

I AM SO THANKFUL. SO DEEPLY SATISFIED.
Ohh, and sooo EAGER, so in love with WHAT'S COMING!!!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am sooo thankful!
I am so happy. I feel so blessed. The sun is shining! I prepare Viennese fried chicken and Viennese warm potato-salad, and my berry-muffins with loads of white chocolate just now got ready. :lol:

I feel, each second of each day is a perfect, delightful manifestation. IT IS SO MEANINGFUL. I get my answers, in sooo many ways. All the questions are FOR me!! I get this awesome creative process, each day, every day. And, I get the preciousness of what-is! And I am so thankful for my "chain of getting ready to be ready to be ready". MY LIFE GOT SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!

I feel SO RICH! I feel so loved. I feel so ABUNDANT, inside and out!!! I AM SOOOOO SATISFIED!!!!

And as I enjoy and praise and adore and feel soo thankful and sooo satisfied, I smile as I think "How will the "better" of this FEEL?" Oh, I am so eager for it! I can't wait!!! :lol: Well, I CAN!!! :D :lol: Life is incredible. Thank you, thank you life!!!!

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us