Hello from Paradise-on-Earth!

Tell us how you found the forum and Abraham-Hicks, and a little about your background and interests. No URL's, business or service promotion, or advertising.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Paradise-on-Earth!

Post by spiritualcookie »

Anja wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:26 am Hello hello,

this is Anjii from the old forum. So nice to meet you all again :)
I am more happy than not, a mother of three and soon to be a grandmother, an academic working in the social sector and I travel often.
To the new beginnings!
😊
Hi Anja / Anjii! So good to see you here! :wave:
Aw congrats on your soon-to-be new "job title" :D
Yes! To a new beginning! :heart:
ImageImage
(2 colours to suit both possible boy / girl options of your new addition to the family :lol: )
Anja

Post by Anja »

Hi spiritualcookie,

hahaha, I edited my text because this is PoE‘s introduction thread and not mine 😂
Nice to meet you. I love your colourful versions of the book covers 😁 Thank you 💕
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

this is Anjii from the old forum. So nice to meet you all again.
To the new beginnings!
😊
Hi Anjii! Ups, Anja! :hearts: Sooo good to "see you" again! I really would love to read your selfintroduction :hugging: :kiss: :wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:04 am

this is Anjii from the old forum. So nice to meet you all again :)
I am more happy than not, a mother of three and soon to be a grandmother, an academic working in the social sector and I travel often.
To the new beginnings!
😊
Hi Anja / Anjii! So good to see you here! :wave:
Aw congrats on your soon-to-be new "job title" :D
Yes! To a new beginning! :heart:
:D Ahhh, spiritualcookie saved the text!
And BIG congratulations to becoming a "grand mother". This is SUCH an awesome "job title", and avocation in a very rich life, as well!!! :P :hearts: :hearts:
ishanui

Post by ishanui »

Hi POE!!! So happy to read you again!!!
You had been a great help to me in the old forum!!
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

ishanui wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:16 am Hi POE!!! So happy to read you again!!!
You had been a great help to me in the old forum!!
oh I'm SO glad to hear this!! :hearts: Thank you for telling me!!

-Did we have an interaction together? I'm sorry, I don't remember your username... :think:
But I look forwards to so much more goodness! :wave: :romance-heartspink:
ishanui

Post by ishanui »

You gave me very good advice about relationship and love!
I hope that in the due course the other old members will join us !!!
So much joy!!
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

ishanui wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:30 pm You gave me very good advice about relationship and love!
I hope that in the due course the other old members will join us !!!
So much joy!!
:hugging: I'm really glad to hear this! We already have a few of the old members on board! :hearts:
And, I think all those who are a perfect match will be attracted in perfect timing -be them "old" or "new"- for more joy, just as you say!
JadedJester

Post by JadedJester »

Hi there Paradise-on-Earth! I use to browse the old forum, don't think I posted there much though. But I often read your posts and was inspired by them! It was wonderful to see someone using LOA in their life and being willing to share their story. So glad that you decided to come back to this new forum!
(Also as far as posts that got lost in the 'exodus' so to speak, I've been compiling some of the backed up forum pages off archive.org and posting them on abeforum wiki. Some of your comments are there! https://abeforum.fandom.com/wiki/Specia ... earch=true
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

JadedJester wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:44 pm Hi there Paradise-on-Earth! I use to browse the old forum, don't think I posted there much though. But I often read your posts and was inspired by them! It was wonderful to see someone using LOA in their life and being willing to share their story. So glad that you decided to come back to this new forum!
(Also as far as posts that got lost in the 'exodus' so to speak, I've been compiling some of the backed up forum pages off archive.org and posting them on abeforum wiki. Some of your comments are there! https://abeforum.fandom.com/wiki/Specia ... earch=true
Hi Jaded Jester! :hearts: :dancing:
Your username sounded very familiar to me, but I wasn't sure... you have a different Avatar-picture now, yes? So good to re-connect! :hugging: your are giving me a HUGE gift with this link. Awesome!! I will dig- and enjoy them, and bring the quotes over here. Thank you so much! :hearts:

And also, thank you so much for sharing your appreciation for my "sharing". It can get a little bit lonely without this feedbacks... So- :ta: it's so very appreciated! So glad to know it helped others a bit, as well! :romance-wub: