My "Abeish Lovestory" (a repost from the old Forum)

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

My "Abeish Lovestory" (a repost from the old Forum)

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

JadedJester :hearts: :wave: :ta: lately gave me this:
JadedJester wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:44 pm Hi there Paradise-on-Earth! I use to browse the old forum, don't think I posted there much though. But I often read your posts and was inspired by them! It was wonderful to see someone using LOA in their life and being willing to share their story. So glad that you decided to come back to this new forum!
(Also as far as posts that got lost in the 'exodus' so to speak, I've been compiling some of the backed up forum pages off archive.org and posting them on abeforum wiki. Some of your comments are there! https://abeforum.fandom.com/wiki/Specia ... earch=true
...Many of the saved posts contain links to the old Forum, that- of course- don't work anymore. But I was able to access this 13 year old post of mine, that I had written when I was almost new there: Someone had asked for "Abeish Lovestories". Well, I guess there is nothing as an "unabeish" story, as EVERYTHING that happens falls into the eternal laws that Abe explain. But then, it was fun to me to look at the LoA behind what had happened to us! As I had, then, gotten lots of feedback that my story was really uplifting to many, I will re-post it here! :romance-heartstiny:

When I was 14, I decided that I would have seen enough not working love-relationships (don´t laugh, I was precocious in many ways ) even I hadn´t really lived a "real" relationship yet. But I had fallen in love several times, and I had eyes to look around, in family and so...

So (not knowing about Abe at all) I had decided that I would meet the PERFECT soulmate for me, and together we would live ALL our dreams and visions- "happily together for all the rest of our life".

Of course everybody I told about that replied that I would be nuts, and I should grow up and face reality. But I realized, that I would never be able to become less than that, again- so I would need to live up to the vision!

2 looong years went by, I felt that the Universe or God would be out to lunch, because "nothing" happened then that a few guys tried to catch my interest in which I was NOT interested at all.

When I was 16, a schoolfellow of mine (2 grades lower and 1 year younger than me ) managed to get my attention on a party. Of all things- a party on Valentine´s Day! But anyway, it was like being struck by a lightning for me. I just tumbled and felt incredible unworthy of the giant love I sensed in this... child??

Ooh... he was 15, but no child anymore... even I knew him the last 2 (!!) years already, since he was 13 (AND a child). I knew he was courting me all this 2 years, so very bravely. I liked him pretty well, I knew he was brilliant and handsome and witty and incredibly strong and deeply good hearted... but he was much too young. Much too calm, much too nice, much too everything. I hadn't SEEN him, at all. Now, suddenly, I did! And I decided to give this a try, even I thought he would be WAY to good for me. But I got over the nonsense, quickly...

When I look back, I can´t describe it otherwise than that his steady alignment and love (=being ITV about his desire) had literally swept me in finally, to him. It´s an example of "one who is in alignment is more powerful than millions who are not"! His friends, I myself and his own logic had told him, that I would be unavailable for him. He didn't care. HOW GOOD FOR ME!!!! And as soon I was ITV with him, we evolved like rockets, together.

We lived through times of huge confusion regarding our families (who wherent... uhm, really supportive... ), We married against all odds, we lived a few years an open marriage because I fell in love with his best friend, we lived decades "below official poverty level", we got and raised 4 children in a kind of hulk together and moved through contrast of him being depressive and me, being labeled terminally ill.

We challenged each other and got challenged by life to our edges of our capability. We sometimes hated each other- and nevertheless always KNEW our love behind that, unconditionally. We never gave up on our dreams- one of us always was strong enough to focus on them, again. And since we know Abe and about LoA, we even let each other off the hook to be responsible for each others happiness.

I experienced- WHILE I have the freedom to choose other partners also, if I wish- that he is the person I want on my side, for ever. The deeper I know him, the longer I experience life with him, the deeper, more delicious, more sure, more detailed, more refined, more incredible beautiful our love becomes. We grew wings- and roots. We are completely free- and love nothing more than to be together.

Next February, it´s 32 years that the lightning struck me...
And from now on, we will choose MUCH less drama and even MORE joy!

...We can be, do or have EVERYTHING we want.

(It's now 45 years ago. :D And counting!)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: My "Abeish Lovestory" (a repost from the old Forum)

Post by spiritualcookie »

What a treasure to find a wonderful post like this again! :heart: :wave:
Thanks for sharing it with the forum once more :in_love:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you POE for sharing your story :romance-heartbeating:

I so love long lasting love stories. I have this in my vortex too :)
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Tara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:54 pm Thank you POE for sharing your story :romance-heartbeating:

:romance-heartstiny: Thank you so much! All the very best for allowing YOUR beautiful Vortex! :wave:

Oh, we want so much for you to get a sense of what we see lined up, outside of your door!
The arial view of the Vibrational Escrow that is being held for you is amazing!
And as you just RELAX a little bit, it begins to flow in.

Abraham Hicks
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:24 am
Tara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:54 pm Thank you POE for sharing your story :romance-heartbeating:

:romance-heartstiny: Thank you so much! All the very best for allowing YOUR beautiful Vortex! :wave:

Oh, we want so much for you to get a sense of what we see lined up, outside of your door!
The arial view of the Vibrational Escrow that is being held for you is amazing!
And as you just RELAX a little bit, it begins to flow in.

Abraham Hicks
❤️❤️❤️

My friend is now in Caribbean cruise (never been in those!) she said everyone is so chilled, relaxed, taking many naps, not rushing… enjoying clear blue sea…

Nice that on earth there are places like this 🥰💜