keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Awa
Germany

keep calm - life goes on

Post by Awa »

Hello everyone :wave: ,

since the old forum is no longer active, I discovered this one. I actually didn't want to register anymore because, despite many years of practice, I never had a real breakthrough or a long period of happiness. I'm trying to calm my mind and feel less crappy. It seems like the others capture the big moments, even though they also whine and complain. I've wanted to move for many years, but nothing has happened yet, even though I imagined what my home should look like in the most beautiful and dazzling colors. Nothing opens. It doesn't go any further. It's always the same, because I can't keep my thoughts stable for long periods of time. My mood has probably become so established that I no longer know what it's like to be content.

Love,
Awa
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: It doesn't go any further ..

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Hi and :text-welcomeconfetti: , Awa! :hearts:

"You get what you feel".
Which means, what manifests (or not) is the INDICATOR of your vibe- and, really, I would take not only physical stuff into consideration, but first and foremost EMOTIONS. Your MOOD.

If you will let your standard of success be your achievement of joy
everything else will fall easily into place.
For in the finding of joy, you are finding vibrational alignment
with the resources of the Universe.

- Abraham

When you "achieve" joy, you really do not care so much about the stuff. Of course you still WANT it (and you ought to get it!) -but you will like, and enjoy the JOURNEY towards it.
When you do not achieve joy, then nothing makes sense. Even if you would get stuff, big times- it wouldn't be meaningful!

But most people never really grab this. They are bummed out, because their stuff doesn't come. And in that ornery stance, they CAN NOT attract good feeling stuff- and, duh, they are not joyful to begin with.

So it's up to you if you care SO MUCH for being joyful (or even for playing Abes silly game where you need to "pay" for your stuff with joy)- that you get willing to put in the necessary work, discipline and training to get a handle on your focus, and choose day by day, moment by moment what feels a bit better NOW, and a bit better NOW and then a bit better, still. Getting fresher and more joyful and lively, more hopeful and eager up to passionate and authentically DEEPLY appreciative (even, still, without "big stuff"!)

And if this is not cutting it for you, and you don't pay this prices, you will automatically pay the price of same old, same old... of misery and boredom or even depression. But, it is a CHOICE. YOUR choice, only!
And you can choose new, in every moment, if you reaaaaallly want a new, different outcome. :hearts:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Thank you so much, PoE, you are like a wonderful, enchanting fairy. Your words are a healing balm for my soul und you are absolutely right. I miss the joy in everything I do.

I want to find a way to feel better. I'm rarely in a good mood at work, I can't relax as well at home because I'd rather be somewhere else. Sometimes I write myself into a frenzy in my book of positive things and in that moment everything seems fine. As soon as I finish, my mood sinks again.

Maybe it helps me to devote myself to the beautiful and pleasant things in life here. I'll give it a try.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:35 pm Thank you so much, PoE, you are like a wonderful, enchanting fairy. Your words are a healing balm for my soul und you are absolutely right. I miss the joy in everything I do.

I want to find a way to feel better. I'm rarely in a good mood at work, I can't relax as well at home because I'd rather be somewhere else. Sometimes I write myself into a frenzy in my book of positive things and in that moment everything seems fine. As soon as I finish, my mood sinks again.

Maybe it helps me to devote myself to the beautiful and pleasant things in life here. I'll give it a try.
So glad it helps! :hearts:

Yes, it IS about the baby-steps. Most of us can't get ahead in big leaps! For sure not for very long!
-It's a steady, comfortable, nice, relaxing, soothing, relief-giving string of choices, for feeling just a tiny bit better! The next "better" step is always available. It might be this "mundane" things as enjoying a deep breath. Or deciding to drop a chore that you solely do for "the others". Or, giving yourself a minute to just look in contemplation, out of the window. To take your time, while you prepare your coffee- and enjoy it's smell, and the warmth of the cup on your hands. Notice the sunbeam that meets your skin. Stop torturing yourself with "should, ought, need and must". Allow yourself to smile, when you see a sparrow hopping around. If you have one, appreciate your mate- simply for that they are there. Or your parents, siblings, your child, or your cat, or your car, or the paved road under it, or the roof over your head.

Be sincere in it.

It's not the big, shiny, world-changing stuff that comes with angels harps and trumpets (while of course, that counts, too! :D ) "Smell the tiny flowers on the side of the road". Every moment is precious, if only you allow your preciousness-sensors to show you!

And, it really adds up. :rose: :wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:08 pm It seems like the others capture the big moments, even though they also whine and complain.
Of course you have heard it hundreds of times- and you know this, but I want to point it out, anyways:
Looking at "others" to compare yourself with them, is a sure recipe for misery. Because you CAN never know what is really going on inside of them, what their Vortex/their higher plans where, what they came for, or if what they live, which looks sooo good to you, REALLY fulfills THEM- or if, what you would deem mediocre, is maybe Heaven on Earth for THEM. We just do NOT know!

You can use others as inspiration, confirmation or as indicators for what you would prefer- and then line up with that, and that's it. :grouphugs:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Today I only worked until 1pm, usually I'm not home until late afternoon.

Your perspective helps tremendously, and your words and thoughts make so much sense. I got off the train one stop early to enjoy the beautiful weather outside. You advised me to pay attention to the "everyday" things, and I did. It's really not that difficult. It was nice, very nice in fact. I just can't explain why the good feeling isn't enough for me. I always want more. Perhaps in the knowledge that the vortex is full to bursting for the next 20 lives. So please, the time is ripe :clap: .
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:11 am Of course you have heard it hundreds of times- and you know this, but I want to point it out, anyways:
Looking at "others" to compare yourself with them, is a sure recipe for misery. Because you CAN never know what is really going on inside of them, what their Vortex/their higher plans where, what they came for, or if what they live, which looks sooo good to you, REALLY fulfills THEM- or if, what you would deem mediocre, is maybe Heaven on Earth for THEM. We just do NOT know!
Yes, yes and yes again. I know it and yet I still compare myself.

I keep asking myself why it's not easier, smoother and much better for me too. There will certainly be such a thing as the right time. I don't know what else is missing.

I've already packed a few boxes and they're at a friend's house. The interesting thing is that I don't miss any of it. When I move, the apartment will be much smaller than my current one. Even if I declutter, I'll still have more than enough. I have the desire to move light. So there's still a lot to do before then.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:55 pm Today I only worked until 1pm, usually I'm not home until late afternoon.

Your perspective helps tremendously, and your words and thoughts make so much sense. I got off the train one stop early to enjoy the beautiful weather outside. You advised me to pay attention to the "everyday" things, and I did. It's really not that difficult. It was nice, very nice in fact.
:woohoo: :happy108: :vortex-small: Sooo good!!! :hearts:

I just can't explain why the good feeling isn't enough for me. I always want more. Perhaps in the knowledge that the vortex is full to bursting for the next 20 lives. So please, the time is ripe :clap: .
it's NORMAL "to want more". We are built this way! What is NOT "normal", is that you feel dissatisfied! But that is due to your trained momentum in dis-satisfaction, which might feel as irritation, impatience, worry or even discouragement. YOU know where you "normally reside" on the EGS!
And this what you "normally" do and activate (again and again) by your thoughts, words and actions- that is where your vibration "goes". Until you TRAIN it (step by tiny step) otherwise!

As Abe said, this "is an art, not an accident" (I really like that quote!! :lol: It takes some while. You have achieved MIGHTILY, this day, and I celebrate it with you!! :flowers:
And now do another step and don't club yourself over the head, that LoA will bring you "the old" for some while, sometimes, until "the new" is REALLY your new "normal".

Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

"Start telling a better-feeling story
about the things that are important to you.

Do not write your story like a factual documentary,
weighing all the pros and cons of your experience,
but instead tell the uplifting, fanciful,
magical story of the wonder of your own life
and watch what happens.

It will feel like magic,
as your life begins to transform right before your eyes!"

Abraham Hicks

I've been doing this for a very long time, very intensively, in detail, with enthusiasm, colorfully, with pictures, if I feel like it, with good music, but the transformation hasn't happened yet. Maybe I'm expecting too much?
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:14 pm Yes, yes and yes again. I know it and yet I still compare myself.

I keep asking myself why it's not easier, smoother and much better for me too. There will certainly be such a thing as the right time. I don't know what else is missing.
This nagging and pestering yourself is "what you have done". It's "where you reside", on the EGS. And again- you will train yourself into more and more joyful, more self-loving, self-respectful stances.

Nothing is missing, other than you, moving gradually and organically, in a joyful, COMFORTABLE way (don't push or even punish yourself "up"- it does not work, as it does not FEEL GOOD!! Right? ;)
Let ALL of this be a slow "quantum shift" from torturing yourself in lots of ways, into BEING NICER TO YOURSELF.
I've already packed a few boxes and they're at a friend's house. The interesting thing is that I don't miss any of it. When I move, the apartment will be much smaller than my current one. Even if I declutter, I'll still have more than enough. I have the desire to move light.
So, does this thoughts FEEL GOOD? If they do- give yourself another BIG pat on the back! :hearts:
So there's still a lot to do before then.
Does this statement FEEL GOOD? (Or, at least as relief?) If it does- it's time for more celebration. If it doesn't- GENTLY (!!) re-phrase it, in a way that still feels authentic, but it FEELS nicer, and more joyful!

...That's the work, and I think you are already doing amazing! :thumbup:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us