Europe

Have you gone on an Abraham Cruise? A workshop? Are you planning to or would you like to share the experiences of others who have? Pre-pave and discuss Abraham-Hicks cruises and workshops, and share information to form local meetings around an Abraham seminar or cruise.
Tara

Europe

Post by Tara »

Hey!

Probably all of You know that Abraham is doing workshops in Amsterdam.

I received the message that in the next two years they will not be going to Amsterdam... Then I thought if they will do a workshop somewhere else in Europe.

Ask and it is given! In one of the FB group someone shared a link. You cannot book anything yet, but it looks like they will have something in Scotland, Edinburgh (I always wanted to go there... must be a fun city!)

Thought I will give you heads up, if anyone was wondering about Europe.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Re: Europe

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Oh wow, I love this!! :hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing! I'd LOVE if they would come to Munich... or if it needs to be on a shore- Hamburg! :D
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am Oh wow, I love this!! :hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing! I'd LOVE if they would come to Munich... or if it needs to be on a shore- Hamburg! :D
Well - Ask & it is given! :)

I remember during the first workshop in Amsterdam, Max (an elderly Italian gentleman living in Amsterdam went on the hot seat; he told how he came across Abraham and how he himself could not come to the US or the cruise, but was thinking that maybe Abraham would come to Europe and actually Abraham came just 20 min away from his home in Amsterdam)... and they said yes, Universe accommodated his desire...

He has transitioned to the vortex just a few months ago... I guess... he is not holding a strong desire for an Amsterdam workshop now...

But he was one powerful attractor, for sure :)
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Tara wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:05 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am Oh wow, I love this!! :hearts:

Well - Ask & it is given! :)

I remember during the first workshop in Amsterdam, Max (an elderly Italian gentleman living in Amsterdam went on the hot seat; he told how he came across Abraham and how he himself could not come to the US or the cruise, but was thinking that maybe Abraham would come to Europe and actually Abraham came just 20 min away from his home in Amsterdam)... and they said yes, Universe accommodated his desire...

He has transitioned to the vortex just a few months ago... I guess... he is not holding a strong desire for an Amsterdam workshop now...

But he was one powerful attractor, for sure :)
Oh yes, I was in person at this workshop! :romance-inlove: He was amazing. Charming and powerful! Abe pointed out intensely, that he had been a huge pulling power for them to come to Amsterdam! Goosebumps!

Have you been there, in person, as well? We had a tiny Abe-Forum meet-up afterwards, it would have been sooo nice to see you, too!
:hearts: :hearts:
Also, we had an hilarious thread on the old Forum long before Amsterdam where we all wished where we would love to meet Abe... It became an Europe-Abe tour! Well, Rome and London had been lucky, already, as well! :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Gashoulder, Amsterdam, 2019... in the HS is a Swedish guy from the old Abe-Forum (he had an incredibly long time in the HS! It was awesome!)

Our little meet-up afterwards. The Swede, me and a Dane (all from the old Forum) standing in the background. The other 2 ladies had attended the WS but were not on the Forum. And there is my Wolfgang, of course, too! There were more, but for some reason, they did not want to be on the picture :grouphugs:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Yes, I did attend in person 🥰

I think I missed the meet up from the forum (I think I found out about it just afterwards), but it’s all good, I have rendezvoused with another group of people who are going each year to Amsterdam workshop, so it’s fun to catch up with them :) Among them there is a couple from Germany.

Also, last year someone organised Abraham after party for everyone 🎊 so these gatherings are expanding :) I love that they are visiting Europe :)

P.S. I think I think I recall the Swedish guy… looks like you had a great fun 🤩

I will be going this year again, will try to spend a bit more time this time ;)
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

It was really nice!
And it sounds like great fun what you are describing! We had our daughter with her family (this 5 years ago, it was "only" 4 kids) at that time taken on vacation to the Netherlands. In Amsterdam, we had hired a sailboat as "hotel" to sleep all of us 8 people. But the skipper wasn't happy with us just sleeping on the ship, and took them all for sailing across the IJsselmeer, on both days. Talk of adventure! ...I had at least 1 turn with them after the WS was finished. It was such fun!
Tara

Post by Tara »

Wow! Sounds like a great fun ! You truly manifest great adventures 🥰