keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: It doesn't go any further ..

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awa wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:12 am :vortex-small: The other thing is certainly that they think very, very big :vortex: .
"Big" is soo relative!
What is big for one, is normal, or even small, for another. Again, who gets to decide what is big? :lol:

Abe often said, that big dreams (what we deem to be big) can draw more energy from and through us- and so, manifest faster.
It also can overwhelm us... and so, pinch us off from Alignment. So- it's about soothing and going general- OR, fully riding the fascinating awesome rocket!
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

I rambled on the inspiration you gave me. I hope it didn't distract where YOU wanted to go with this! :hearts:
Your thoughts are always welcome and I welcome any contribution you make to the forum :romance-heartstiny: :flowers: :vortex: .

There are some long-time, very rich people, who are really incredibly nice. They are passionate about what they love, really generous, and always deeply respectful. And, MOSTLY, quite humorous. Which all are traits that define people that are stable ITV. And it makes so much sense, doesn't it!?
-I find that very uplifting, and that is where I want to get, myself!

That's my wish too. Just sometimes my “common sense” creeps in and tells me that I can’t achieve these desires through list writing, appreciation and gratitude, good thoughts and feelings. This definitely helps to be content with what you have, to love yourself and the people around you and to use all resources carefully. Maybe I'm just expecting too much. I don't know it.

I wonder why so many Abers fall into depression instead of living in prosperity and happiness. The teachings of Abraham are easy and simple to understand and yet we only take small steps.
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Abe often said, that big dreams (what we deem to be big) can draw more energy from and through us- and so, manifest faster.
It also can overwhelm us... and so, pinch us off from Alignment. So- it's about soothing and going general- OR, fully riding the fascinating awesome rocket!

It's possible that my split energy is holding me back. When I write my lists, I'm in the flow and find the most beautiful pictures to go with them. When I finish and look at reality, I still think this is going to happen. Days later, other thoughts come back, like how and when.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:23 pm It's possible that my split energy is holding me back. When I write my lists, I'm in the flow and find the most beautiful pictures to go with them. When I finish and look at reality, I still think this is going to happen. Days later, other thoughts come back, like how and when.
It is CERTAIN that your split energy holds you back, aka brings you split results! :hearts: (And you know it!) :kiss:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:15 pm Your thoughts are always welcome and I welcome any contribution you make to the forum :romance-heartstiny: :flowers: :vortex:
Awww! :romance-heartstiny: :romance-smileyheart: :ta: So sweet of you- and this feels so good!
That's my wish too. Just sometimes my “common sense” creeps in and tells me that I can’t achieve these desires through list writing, appreciation and gratitude, good thoughts and feelings.
Maybe not.
But when you TRAIN yourself in this ways, that are doable for you here and now, into an energy that is in Alignment- being in Alignment becomes your "Point of Attraction". You'll get momentum on this, doors will open, people will meet you and be fascinated by your vibe- and on and on. Just "go with this flow" and watch where it carries you in the long run!
This definitely helps to be content with what you have, to love yourself and the people around you and to use all resources carefully.

Exactly! Which FEELS good to you, most of all.
And, also, it will become, due to LoA, more and more! Until you feel (and are) "invincible".
Maybe I'm just expecting too much. I don't know it.
What a platitude! :kiss: :kiss: ("We love you very very much!"- Abe) I don't say this to bully you. I say it because you obviously DO know. You CAN do or be or have what life causes you to desire. Don't hold yourself back by shooting yourself in the foot, so truly unnecessarily! YOU EXPECT what you desire, right!? And so it shall be! ...Is that too much?Is it? Really?
I wonder why so many Abers fall into depression instead of living in prosperity and happiness. The teachings of Abraham are easy and simple to understand and yet we only take small steps.
Well, we got spoon-fed the exact opposite, at least 99,99% of us.
Our Matrix is still about the opposite. There are almost no living breathing examples. And those who "made it" still fear to get judged when they would spill the beans about NOT "working that hard", and following what feels good. People don't wanna hear that, they enjoy the Drama-versions. And Haters can be realllly mean and hurtful! So- most of them shut up about their true "secrets".

AND: Whats to say against small steps? :hearts: They still work! BUT most of us want the drama, the effort, the FAST MOVING ENERGY, even when it feels bad. As Jesus said: "Father forgive them all, they don't know what they are doing."

In the end, it doesn't matter why others don't make it: Care that YOU will get ahead! And bring light to those behind you! :thumbup:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:15 pm
That's my wish too. Just sometimes my “common sense” creeps in and tells me that I can’t achieve these desires through list writing, appreciation and gratitude, good thoughts and feelings.

You are not inappropriate when you take the Path of least Resistance!

You mostly don't know that, because you've been trained: If it's not hard, you're not getting anywhere. And if you don't struggle, then it doesn't really count. And if there's not some pain, then there can't be any gain... and those are all such flawed premises!!

They fly in the face of the laws of the universe as we know them to be. So we want you to soothe yourself into saying: "It's all right for me to let my alignment come first. And so, if I'm faced with a situation, where I know my alignment is going to be challenged- there's nothing wrong, with you taking the Path of Least Resistance! Because when you accomplish a resistant free path, you get Alignment. And when you get Alignment, you get resources. You get Replenishment! You get stuff to give to everyone.

If you are not selfish enough to align yourself with your resources, you don't have anything to give anyone.

Abraham Hicks
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

AND: Whats to say against small steps? :hearts: They still work! BUT most of us want the drama, the effort, the FAST MOVING ENERGY, even when it feels bad. As Jesus said: "Father forgive them all, they don't know what they are doing."
Basically, there's nothing wrong with taking small steps :flowdownstream: . This way you will reach your goal sooner or later. I would love to move forward faster :auto: , but please without drama :animals-dogrun: .

In the end, it doesn't matter why others don't make it: Care that YOU will get ahead! And bring light to those behind you! :thumbup:
There's no better way to say it. :vortex:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

"You are not inappropriate when you take the Path of least Resistance! (...)" Abraham Hicks
Thank you very much. That's so true :romance-heartstiny: .
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:hearts: :jumphug: :balloons_wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:09 pm
Basically, there's nothing wrong with taking small steps :flowdownstream: . This way you will reach your goal sooner or later. I would love to move forward faster :auto: , but please without drama
:lol: :thumbup:
To be more specific on this, I think it would be accurate to say, you will reach it as fast as YOU can, given where you manage to be vibrationally now, now, now.

It is not that the Universe would hold anything back! IT IS DONE.

Now YOU must become be a vibrational match to jive with what you want- otherwise you are not able to do step 3, aka to "get", receive (="be in the receiving mode") aka realize, aka SEE and TOUCH (etc) your desires from vibration into physicality. And so you must "wait" until you allowed your vibe to raise enough. Or better said, do NOT "wait"! Have FUN, on any topic that works for you!!! That raises the vibe the fastest and easiest. "Waiting" alone will probably not help your vibe, or even throw you off.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us