Inspiring Non-Abe Quotes

Relax and enjoy the Lounge. For Off-Topic chit-chat not related to Abraham Hicks teachings.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Inspiring Non-Abe Quotes

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:58 am Spiral Dynamics- what I understand of it
Thank you so much for explaining it so beautifully! :hearts: :hearts:
It will be great to witness the shift upwards as it is happening! :dance:

I'm appreciative to be living at a later stage of this evolution of the world! :lol:
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:27 am
I'm appreciative to be living at a later stage of this evolution of the world! :lol:
So MY pleasure!!

... :lol: Me, too!!!
but I guess we have been in, on ALL stances before... :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

I found this today, and it thrills me! :hearts: :hearts:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Some non-Abe quotes on Fear:

Fear and faith ask the same of us:
To believe in something that's still unseen.

And if we're believing in fear,
if we're worrying -
that's praying for what you don't want!

Flip that around and pray for what you DO want."

- Sheila Gillette

From the youtube clip: Humanity Is Changing Fast! THEO the Archangels on Our Fate, Future and Challenges! Sheila Gillette

-

Fear is a friend [your Inner Being] telling you you're out of alignment

That's why you're feeling your energy as fear instead of Joy.

[Your Inner Being is saying]

"So I'm telling you, you have these belief systems [which are leading to unaligned thoughts].
Find out what they are.
Bring them back into alignment."

And you will transform the fear back into Joy.
Because it's the same energy.

You're only working with one energy.
You only have one energy.
You only are one energy.

- Bashar - From the youtube clip How to Change Fear into Happiness

-

"Fear" is the emotional reaction to believing in a reality (or likely outcome) that you strongly do not prefer.

You can use fear to your advantage, by:
#1. Fully "owning" it and acknowledging that you have it.
#2. Asking yourself "What must I be believing to have this fear?"
#3. Once you discover that belief, you can ACKNOWLEDGE that you have it.
#4. And then REPLACE it with the opposite belief, at which point the fear quickly dissipates.

- Bashar, via iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#definitions

-

you have a saying on your planet that is very wise:
fear, f-e-a-r:
False Evidence Appearing Real.

- Bashar 2015-11-14 Going Gamma

-

You have to allow the fear to be a messenger;
to give you information that it's attempting to tell you that you have a negative belief.

You can't be afraid of the fear as we said earlier.
You have to recognize it.
Allow it to do its job.
And therefore once it delivers the information,
what it's bringing your attention to [is]:
"Hey! hey! knock knock knock! You have this negative belief that is out of alignment that you don't prefer!"

Once it brings your attention to that,
you can say: "Thank you fear. Thank you for bringing my attention to something i didn't know about within myself, so that now I can deal with it, now that i can let it go. Thank you fear."

And as soon as you use fear that way and allow it to be what it is; allow it to do the job it was designed to do, it will not be felt as fear anymore.

You will welcome it as a messenger that will alert you to anything within you that's out of alignment.

And you will be excited about feeling it.
And then it will turn into excitement.

That's how you "Allow" with fear.

Bashar 2015-12-6 - Going Gamma

-

The idea is that the stronger the fear the closer you are to breaking free from the negative belief.

Because the negative belief is going to use every possible trick it can to keep you anchored to the negative belief.

So when you feel the greatest fear, that means the negative belief is doing its utmost to keep you there, which means it HAS to make you more and more and more afraid because it knows that you're right on the edge of breaking free.

So the greatest fear indicates the threshold of freedom.

-

Phobias eg being afraid of heights, are often symbols for something deeper

People who are saying that they are afraid of heights are usually not actually afraid of heights.
They are afraid of falling, which means it's a synonym [or symbol] for losing control.

So they have to get in touch with the definitional belief to find out what's really going on and why they're experiencing it that way.

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Wow!!! :ta: :ta: :ta:
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

:hearts: Cookie, you inspire me to transcribe this tiny, brilliant clip from Bashar:

HS:
How do you find um, negative belief systems that you have, that are preventing you from...

Bashar:
...You use your emotions! In other words, if you are feeling a certain idea called fear, self-doubt, sorrow, sadness... these ideas, if you do not prefer them, the first paradoxical thing of course is:

NOT to ignore them, not to suppress them, but to feel them fully.

To own them, because you cannot change what you do not own!
The idea thus is to this recognize, recognize that these things are there. Acknowledge them, own them, and thus ask: "What would I have to believe" ...this is the question!

"What would I have to believe is true about my relationship to this situation, in order to feel this way?
In order to react like this?"

As soon as you sit quietly, having asked that question, you will begin to see that your higher mind, your higher self, will help you- if you're willing. If you're not not afraid. Again, if you're willing to dive deep down, and find what the beliefs are, that are generating that experience, that emotional experience. So, you can use your emotions to find those definitions! Secondly,

as soon as you identify the definition, it is gone.

Because any belief, any definition you actually consciously identify, that is out of alignment with your true self- when you identify it, will automatically appear illogical and nonsensical. It won't make SENSE! That's how you know it's out of alignment with your true self! So, as soon as you identify what the belief is that's out of alignment, it will automatically appear illogical to hold on to it. And in that second you will no longer have it. So:

Identification IS Release!

from the youtube-clip: Warning! This will destroy your limiting beliefs!