Youtube videos

This forum is for discussion of Abraham-Hicks official videos.
Scarf
Great Britain

Youtube videos

Post by Scarf »

Hi all.

I’m not 100% certain if there is a rule for this, but I thought it was important to open a thread regarding this matter because something feels off about the rate and availability and provision of these videos. This has been discussed elsewhere, however, this is the kind of thing that needs a forum, not a sub-thread from a larger subject matter under discussion.

My first question started with why almost all of these videos have animations on them and that followed the questions regarding the videos themselves. It just seems like there is an orchestrated attempted to take down videos as and when people felt inspired to upload them, even though Abraham said that if the correct procedure was followed, this would not be an issue. Discussion had issued regarding the topic of fake strikes. It would seem that there was somebody fake striking videos on YouTube. Anyway, we were told that the publication was aware of these issues and we sort of expected the situation would be resolved at some point.

What we currently have now are cartoon pastiche videos mixed with audio recordings from several years ago - and in many ways - purporting to be more recent. Nobody is asking questions about this, but I wondered if anybody had any theories.

The reason I’m asking is because something feels very off about this and I have nowhere else to ask this question.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Re: Youtube videos

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Scarf, :text-welcomewave:

...I have no idea, personally. I googled your question and got a discussion on reddit, here...

This post seemed most helpful:

"A few days late but adding my experience. I’ve been consuming Abraham content now for 6+ years now. So, here’s what I remember.

Year’s ago, there was a new and very popular animated channel that was receiving a lot of attention. Their animations were very well thought out and the creators did their best to match the animation with Abraham’s message. I mean they went beyond just making sure the mouths synced up the audio.

Then, what I like to call the “copy strike war” occurred. Other creators copyright striking each other. That channel, along with many others, were struck so many times they was taken down and their subscribers reached out to AH-publications to help get their channel back since they weren’t in violation of AH-Publications copyright guidelines as stated on their YouTube channel:

“…Esther only requires that others follow these USE-OF-COPYRIGHTED-MATERIAL GUIDELINES: Do not post any workshop video footage (including audio/video Abraham NOW). Also, postings of audio material are limited to clips of 15 or fewer minutes and multiple-part postings are not permitted. Audio or video from products such as meditations, audiobooks, special events, cruises, and DVDs are also prohibited from posting. Abraham-Hicks further reserves the right to remove any of its copyrighted materials for any reason, as well as to update or amend these guidelines at any time.”

If I remember correctly, the original Animated Channel (and other channels) got their channels back with the assistance of the Publisher. After that animated channels started popping up all over YouTube. But, in my opinion, they are no where near as thoughtful as the original animated channel. It makes me sad because the original animated channel was recently taken down and the creator chose to move onto something else. Which I respect and wish them well!

I’ve been trying to listen to the audio only because the new videos take me out of my vibration. I found another channel I liked but that too was recently removed.

To end on a positive note. I think it’s wonderful that the Esther allows for short snippets to be shared. In the 6 years that I’ve been following I’ve never had to spend a dime to receive Abraham’s teachings."
Scarf
Great Britain

Post by Scarf »

Its so nice to see you again Paradise. Thank you for the response

I too opened a thread with a similar topic matter. I thought you had linked that to it.

Something just isn’t adding up. i think it is partly the deletion of the old content which has taken perspective away from the new content.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Scarf wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:32 pm Its so nice to see you again Paradise. Thank you for the response

I too opened a thread with a similar topic matter. I thought you had linked that to it.

Something just isn’t adding up. i think it is partly the deletion of the old content which has taken perspective away from the new content.
You are so very welcome! :hearts: I'm sorry I have nothing new, or deeper for you!

Very nice to "see" you, too! :tee:
Lets expect the best! :hearts: that is our super-power... :wave: :vortex-small:
Scarf
Great Britain

Post by Scarf »

What is absolutely extraordinary is that I never realised how much those videos of landscapes really helped me and form my impression about things.

There was no way I would have known that until I lost seeing it.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Scarf wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:15 am What is absolutely extraordinary is that I never realised how much those videos of landscapes really helped me and form my impression about things.

There was no way I would have known that until I lost seeing it.
That is a fascinating observation! I never thought of it. I just know that I must put my videos out of focus (as, scroll into the comments or so)
when listening to them. I really do not like the "cartoons". Imo, they are distracting and flattening the experience. I LOVE the original videos where you can see the interaction, the emotions in the faces, or Abe gesticulating (which is in some cases really helpful, and hard to bring over into transcription, per example) :lol:

Also, I use to watch beautiful videos where people do handicrafts (as turning wood or cutting gemstones) without sound, while I listen to Abe. Maybe you could watch this clips about beautiful landscapes? I recently found this youtube-channel: "Amazing Places on Our Planet". It is only the filmed scenery -no talk, with music in the back ground (which of course you could turn out). Yawdropping beautiful pictures!

Maybe they serve you? :hearts:
Scarf
Great Britain

Post by Scarf »

Yes, I've resorted to this now.

There seem to be a couple of channels. I'll definitely check that one out.

One thing to look out for is that Abraham has dropped the charade of going general, they are now saying 'you really want to be specific'. Something I've known for a long time, so the newness of the audio really matters too.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Scarf wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:53 am Yes, I've resorted to this now.

There seem to be a couple of channels. I'll definitely check that one out.

One thing to look out for is that Abraham has dropped the charade of going general, they are now saying 'you really want to be specific'. Something I've known for a long time, so the newness of the audio really matters too.
Well, this never was a charade. You need both- as relaxation and eagerness, day and night, gas- and brakes, when you want to balance, and finetune your experiences. Going general saves your butt when you tried too hard! Going specific is the zest of life, WHEN you are ITV. Abe never held any of that under the cover, but explained it!
Scarf
Great Britain

Post by Scarf »

I know what you are saying, but the advice was adopted for the audience who had a lot of trouble with specifics.