keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
13thAllieCat
United States of America

Re: It doesn't go any further ..

Post by 13thAllieCat »

The whole time I just did that food rampage, I was taking in how I was feeling. at the beginning I was aware I felt crappy today. I was aware I wanted to feel better but I wasn't finding happy thoughts at all. On a whim that felt slightly 'interesting' I thought Id pop on here and see any responses/new stuff. (that little 'interested' feeling, is what I call a 'small boost' I could tell it raised my feelings just a little bit. So I followed it. I read some posts from paradise that made me feel a little better. I saw her comment about my food comment and I felt a little slight 'boost' to reply. I started to reply about the food, and while monitoring my mood, I felt it raise and Want to talk about the joy of food. I followed it. I followed it and brought up that little happy feeling food gives me. I shared all that and Im a level up. Will I think things as I go back to work right now that take me a level down? eh, possible, but possibly not. If I keep monitoring my feelings, take things a bite at a time makes that easier, I can keep this feeling up. (NOT by 'hard work' NOT by beating myself up if I get angry ahahha. Just lightly, 'go lightly child' We're doing a thing here! its not about perfection, let me try my thing, again and again, go lightly. I am currently feeling a little better about my day. Thats all I wanted, a little bit better.) a little bit better. and ya know, even IF i go back down a level, i dont care, my right NOW is improved and I soothed myself. I found a thought path that made me vibe differently. I was LOOKING to do this the whole time. If I started to respond about food and started to vibe lower (I have no lunch stuff and Im hungry and this isn't fairrrrr, why dont i ever have enough mone..... NO) then I would not have posted. I would have attempted to stop that thought train, or better guild my thoughts somewhere else that feels 'boostie'. Monitoring as you go, your own mood, tells you a lot. Sometimes are are lost and just need help! But this post has been up a minute, you've got a Lot of good guidance here
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awa wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 pm How does a person who can do that feel or behave?
Imo, figuring that out (by watching interviews, reading their stories, IMAGINING how YOU might feel...) is the fun of life!

And, when the Universe sends you an opportunity to take a sneak-peak, do it. Ask for those chances. And celebrate when you get invited! :thumbup:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 pm
Awa wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 pm How does a person who can do that feel or behave?
Imo, figuring that out (by watching interviews, reading their stories, IMAGINING how YOU might feel...) is the fun of life!

And, when the Universe sends you an opportunity to take a sneak-peak, do it. Ask for those chances. And celebrate when you get invited! :thumbup:
So easy. Thank you very much :in_love: . I always make it so complicated :eusa-naughty: .
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 pm
So easy. Thank you very much :in_love: . I always make it so complicated :eusa-naughty: .
:) Don't club yourself over the head! :hearts: :kiss:

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 pm

I wrote this, to expand on my post:

Per example, After my Abe-cruise, I LOVED informing myself more about cruising. I think I have sucked the internet empty of fantastic information about cruises (well, not really :lol: ) and I get better and more fascinating stories. I am a cruise-expert now and know EXACTLY what I desire! While, of course, that will finetune on and on... AND THAT IS SO MUCH FUN! And totally done without any money- if you have a computer. Lately I found the youtube channel of "Kara and Nate", who travel the world and do the most amazing stuff! They are absolutely phenomenal in their describing HOW IT FEELS to sleep in an ice-hotel, or under water, or swim with orcas, or cross the northpole. Or how camping is like, in an horrendously expensive RV-truck. And on and on!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

13thAllieCat wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 pm The whole time I just did that food rampage, I was taking in how I was feeling. at the beginning I was aware I felt crappy today. I was aware I wanted to feel better but I wasn't finding happy thoughts at all. On a whim that felt slightly 'interesting' I thought Id pop on here and see any responses/new stuff. (that little 'interested' feeling, is what I call a 'small boost' I could tell it raised my feelings just a little bit. So I followed it. I read some posts from paradise that made me feel a little better. I saw her comment about my food comment and I felt a little slight 'boost' to reply. I started to reply about the food, and while monitoring my mood, I felt it raise and Want to talk about the joy of food. I followed it. I followed it and brought up that little happy feeling food gives me. I shared all that and Im a level up. Will I think things as I go back to work right now that take me a level down? eh, possible, but possibly not. If I keep monitoring my feelings, take things a bite at a time makes that easier, I can keep this feeling up. (NOT by 'hard work' NOT by beating myself up if I get angry ahahha. Just lightly, 'go lightly child' We're doing a thing here! its not about perfection, let me try my thing, again and again, go lightly. I am currently feeling a little better about my day. Thats all I wanted, a little bit better.) a little bit better. and ya know, even IF i go back down a level, i dont care, my right NOW is improved and I soothed myself. I found a thought path that made me vibe differently. I was LOOKING to do this the whole time. If I started to respond about food and started to vibe lower (I have no lunch stuff and Im hungry and this isn't fairrrrr, why dont i ever have enough mone..... NO) then I would not have posted. I would have attempted to stop that thought train, or better guild my thoughts somewhere else that feels 'boostie'. Monitoring as you go, your own mood, tells you a lot. Sometimes are are lost and just need help! But this post has been up a minute, you've got a Lot of good guidance here
Awesome! :hearts:
The PURRRFFECT description of allowing the momentum!! And with such humor... :romance-hearteyes:
And now I'm hungry... :lol: :lol: (more LoA- Alchemy!)

Girls, what a wonderful unfolding! :ta: both of you! :hearts:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Thanks for sharing, PoE :happy117: . Kara and Nate's adventures, experiences and journeys are impressive. Absolutely gorgeous.
The two young people seem to have better thoughts than me. Above all, they also allow. Wonderful.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:32 am Thanks for sharing, PoE :happy117: . Kara and Nate's adventures, experiences and journeys are impressive. Absolutely gorgeous.
The two young people seem to have better thoughts than me. Above all, they also allow. Wonderful.
They certainly are lovely and very very positive! I am a fan of them. AND I want to add: Kara admitted that they both very well know mental challenges and problems!

And that really is a big point, that also points to someone who is authentic- AS LONG WE ARE HUMAN, in a physical body, we will have "problems". We did not come to EVER be ready, or perfect. We came to tune our awareness, and our preferences- and to experience joy in this highly creative process!
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 am
And that really is a big point, that also points to someone who is authentic- AS LONG WE ARE HUMAN, in a physical body, we will have "problems". We did not come to EVER be ready, or perfect. We came to tune our awareness, and our preferences- and to experience joy in this highly creative process!
That sounds really reassuring.

A former colleague saw me shopping earlier. She asked me which nursing home I worked at and I said another one. She doesn't keep things like that to herself. That wasn't smart, but now it bothers me. She's probably been there before and asked me what floor I work on. If I don't want to say something, I don't say anything, but I don't lie. She confronted me about it and it made me kind of uncomfortable. If I don't constantly think about it, worry about it, and drive myself crazy, it probably won't be a big deal.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:29 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 am
That sounds really reassuring.

A former colleague saw me shopping earlier. She asked me which nursing home I worked at and I said another one. She doesn't keep things like that to herself. That wasn't smart, but now it bothers me. She's probably been there before and asked me what floor I work on. If I don't want to say something, I don't say anything, but I don't lie. She confronted me about it and it made me kind of uncomfortable. If I don't constantly think about it, worry about it, and drive myself crazy, it probably won't be a big deal.
Is there a question in it? :hearts:
Whatever feels BETTER is a solution for you, here and now.
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:42 pm
Is there a question in it? :hearts:
Whatever feels BETTER is a solution for you, here and now.
Yes. Thank you very much :romance-wub: . How do you clean up unpleasant moments?
Your answer already reassures me. It's always the same answer from Abe, isn't it? Feel a little better.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us