Satisfaction

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Satisfaction

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Wow, we are beginning this chapter with a bang- the MASTERY of Satisfaction...

Step 6 is Satisfaction on Steroids

Abe:
Step 5 is,
seeing something that I don't want. Feeling the negative emotion about it for a minute, until I remember: It's all alright! Step 1 is a good step, too!
(HS asks about what his "overjoy" is)

Abe:
Well, you have to play yourself with it to feel how edgy it is. And which side of the fulcrum it's on, whether it's more joyful than not. And we can feel with you that it's more joyful, and we'r going to define for you what it is: It is in-the-moment-awareness of what you've put in the Vortex, coming into your experience. It's just SATISFACTION on steroids!

Satisfaction comes from only 1 place: Having an intention and living in the direction of it.

And your Vortex is full of all your intentions! So when you are moving in the direction of it, it always feels good. We can give you an even better sense of what it is: Earlier, we were talking about how there can be a moment in time, where there is so much active in your vibration that is currently active in you, or right on the brink of being active in you... we can't even find a way defining time small enough... In one instantanious moment in time, a whole lot of whats been in your Vortex, that's being realized by you.

Like, your worthiness and your knowledge. But even more, your infinity. Your eternity... but even more. Your can't-get-it-wrongness. But even more! That everlasting love, that is really you! ALL of that. All of that energy, that being channeled, into this moment in time, that this moment in time is almost not big enough to house all of that knowing!

It's like living a lifetime in a moment.
It's like living all that you are for just a moment, in a moment that is all, in just a moment. That's gotta be step 6, really.

-Abraham Hicks
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Satisfaction

Post by spiritualcookie »

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:40 pm
Blue__Butterflies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:26 pm The only thing that produces and perpetuates satisfaction
is knowing what you want,
and moving toward it.

~ Abraham-Hicks

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:24 pm Each of you chooses the degree of satisfaction, contentment, peace, love, joy or ecstasy that you will experience,
for there is a broad range of that which may be experienced,
and all of it hinges upon your willingness to make decisions about what you want,
and your belief or knowing that which you think, is.

Abraham

-

Wealth does not cause happiness

The degree of joy or satisfaction that is felt at the receiving of something that you have created is not proportionately related to its monetary value or grandness.

It is as satisfying to create a button as it is to create a castle - if the button is something that is really wanted.

Allow yourself to feel satisfaction from everything that you are intending and receiving.

- Abraham Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

What fear really is, is feeling pinched off from Yourself.
You soften it when you care for being more SATISFIED!

HS:
There's a little bit more I'd like to know about the fear, or the worry, that comes out... um, you rang my bell earlier, when you talked about my desire for action and need for control. Which slips away, perhaps, in the night. So, can you say a little bit more about, maybe even a technique, or...

Abe (teasing)
We'd like to exaggerate your fear! You have control of nothing! ...Let's say, that everything that you're afraid of, is really after you! (Laughter).

All fear is, is a difference of opinion between your Inner Being and you, about the subject that's on your mind, when you feel the fear.

It's just an indicator: "Hey, there's another way of looking at this, that would feel better! You want to see if, you can find it!"
But if you've waited until it's fear, rather than dissatisfaction, it's really hard for you. Because what you end up doing is, defending your fear. Justifying your fear, rationalizing your fear, compounding your fear, exaggerating your fear- keeping the momentum of your fear going. Rather than finding the relief from it!

And then, the subsequent romping in the direction of what you're wanting... what do you think you're afraid of? If you want to tell us? What is that you fear?Most would say, "fear of not being in control", but what are you afraid of?

HS:
I think... I would say, of being alone!

Abe:
Well, that really really really applies! Because, fear is the indicator that you've pinched off the whole of you, and you are sort of out on the ragged edge, without the whole of you flowing through. So, your fear is justified!

"When I feel fear, it feels like I'm out here on the raw and ragged edge, without my clarity. Without my stability. Without my wholeness. Without my wisdom! Without my love- core!"

It's logical, isn't it? So you want us to say, "well you're the one exception in all of the universe: when you feel fear, it means you're locked on!" (HS, laughing: No!) ...So next time you find yourself feeling fear, say: "Yeah, that's about right! I've got myself pinched off from the whole of Who-I-Am." And this feeling of emptiness... doesn't fear feel like emptiness? Vulnerability, void... these words are all too strong, but it's "I've pinched myself off from my resources. And now I feel pinched off from my resources!"

And stop looking for other reasons that you feel fear. You feel fear, because you've pinched yourself off from your resources, period! It's not because you're afraid of that, or that, or that, or that, or that. You did the best job of articulating what you're afraid of, of anyone that we've ever asked that question! And we've asked hundreds of people.

"I feel fear of being without my Inner Being- which fear is the indication, that I pinched myself off from my Inner Being! And so, I'd like my Inner Being to come back. Even though I have fear!" and your Inner Being says: "We're here! You gotta let go of whatever thought you're thinking, in order to let us back!" and you say: "I can't. I'm afraid." And then your Inner Being says: "Then go to sleep." and you say: "I can't sleep!" -No hope at all for you! (Laughter) -You know what to do!

HS:
I do know what to do!

Abe:
And we liked how you started out with us! That you know, that satisfaction is the key. And that's just gonna open things up! If we were to visit with you a week or two or three, down the road,
you would have already discovered that that reaching for satisfaction is just softening that! Softening that, softening that, softening that, softening that!

from the youtube-clip "Abraham Hicks 🦋 What is fear?"
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Talk about Satisfaction!
You want to be filthy rich, with Enthusiasm!
Filthy rich, with Happiness!
Filthy rich, with Satisfaction!

"I am so rich with good ideas.
I am so rich with happiness, when I wake up in the morning!"

THAT'S what you've gotta be ready for!

Abraham Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Do NOT fake happiness! And do not suppress what you really want.
Instead, just be satisfied about SOMETHING, and don't tolerate dissatisfaction! That is enough!

HS:
I come with a desire to help me with my scattered energy. And I've listened to you for longer than I want to admit, to this wonderful room of people. It might be over 10 years, but less than 20. So, and my life is a beautiful life! I don't lack anything, but I want more. And I feel like I have...

Abe:
Satisfied with what is, and eager for more. It's a perfect stance!

HS:
That's where I am. And I feel that, I..

Abe:
Because when you need something, you're under the influence of need. When you satisfied, then you're under the influence of alignment. And then the distance from where you are, to the delicious new, new, new is simple.

HS:
Yes! Yeah, and I have felt both places, yes. So to be in a place, where I am appreciative, and I do what you have talked about: I'm at the beach every morning with my dog! I'm so lucky, I live in Maine! So I go: "this is my favorite beach. And my favorite seaglass. And my favorite ocean! And my favorite dog!" -and I just sort of dance around, and people think I'm nuts. But I am living a beautiful life! But I feel that I'm, because certain things haven't come into my manifestation, that I must be a little scattered, or lazy with my thoughts? Where I'm maybe... I am not being deliberate enough, or fantasizing enough. Or being, you know... where I'm daydreaming enough. Because I don't have negative things in my life! I'm very conscious of when I don't feel well, mentally. I nip it right away, and I listen to you. You're the best energy changer on the planet! I just listen to one of your things. I get out in nature, I go for a walk, and I just shift my energy.

But, I want to travel! I want to buy a house. I want to help my kids with their wedding. There's things I want, and I'm sort of anticipatory in the waiting for it. And I'm... my life is beautiful, in the meantime! But I think I must be missing something, if these things aren't showing up. Because the path unfolds in many little directions, but it never seems to come to fruition.

Abe:
Well, let us just speak some basics of the laws as they are. And then we'll walk through this, in a way that you and others will follow and understand! Because when you say, or when most say "scattered energy"- it's as if they think that they have to focus on some specific thing that they want, and hone in on it, in order to reel it in, and bring it about. And so, they think their energy is scattered, they're thinking about too many things, and kind of like, if you've got a lot of things to do, and you're trying to do so many things- then you'r "jack of all trades, and master of none", is sort of the human sentiment about that!

And we want to make it very clear that it's not scattered energy!
It's contradictory energy.

Only a thought about something, and a thought in opposition of it, is what ever slows it down, or puts resistance in it!

You can be creating hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of things simultaneously.
And when you focus toward them, if you're not contradicting your thought about it, then you're setting it into motion, and Law of Attraction will follow through and it will become a reality!

So it's important to understand that it's the contradictory thought that is the only thing that ever hinders anything, that comes into your experience. Therefore, if it is in fact true that you're thinking about what you want and you're always, always feeling good, and always feeling satisfied- and yet some of the things that you think you want, aren't coming- then it must be that you don't really want what you think you want! Because, if you're really as vibrationally non-resistant as you feel that you are, then you are creating exactly what you've put into your Vortex! and if what's unfolding isn't what you think you want, then that's where the disconnect is.

If you really believe that you've got positive emotion going on all the time, and what you want isn't happening- then you don't want what you think you want.
Which is never the case.

What IS the case, is: You don't have positive emotion going on all the time.
You're just under the illusion, that you have positive emotion going on, and the reason for that is: Because you are used to, you are comfortable with thinking the thoughts that you've been thinking. And so they feel normal. Not necessarily in alignment with desire!

And that's the reason that we are commenting in a stronger way, wanting to put more emphasis upon your personal realization of whether this is a satisfying thought, or not. Now we know, when you're on the beach with your dog, you're satisfied. We know that for sure! But it's possible to be on the beach with your dog, feeling satisfied and move into an unsatisfying thought. And in fact, you do that sometimes, too, even on the beach! And so, you don't have to clean up all your thoughts! We don't want you to dig in and try to get to the bottom of things. We just want you to lean positively, or change the subject.

Just don't contradict your thoughts!

So, for example let's take the exact example of you, wanting to help your kids with their wedding. What else did you say? Buy a house?

HS:
Buy a house, um, travel...

Abe:
So let's take the kids with their wedding. Are they expressing to you a desire for something, that they need, that you can't afford?

HS:
Actually, no! The wedding, that's happening next year. We're okay with it, because we only have to do the rehearsal dinner. But, like in the future... I have three other kids. I'm just thinking my daughter... our general financial situation right now wouldn't support four weddings!

Abe:
So, through life experience- and we're even talking about the years that you've been listening to us, what do you think is the dominant thing that you've put into your Vortex, relative to your children? Self-sufficiency, or dependency upon you? Do you think that you've been really wanting to create a relationship where you do all things for them? "No, not ALL things, just some things. But along my physical trail, Abraham it's sort of a common thing for parents to do something about...!" What we're asking you is: Do you think, there's any contradiction between what you're thinking about these weddings, and what you've actually put into your Vortex?

HS:
Probably, yeah.

Abe:
So, that one's a little more difficult for you to sort out. Because most parents believe that you really owe a lot to your children! But...

HS:
Yah. They're not asking! It's so funny, cuz my son is like: "Mom, we just want flipflops, T-shirts, a barbecue!" -They're not asking for a lot! And I'm... I'm actually really listening to him. So I don't...

Abe:
So he's telling you that- in response to what? You're just on the beach, enjoying the dog. What makes him say that to you?

HS:
He's in Seattle!

Abe:
Why would he ever say that to you?

HS:
Cuz it's what he and his fiance really want!?

Abe:
Yeah. But why is he saying that to you?

HS:
Because I am expressing to him my desire to do more!

Abe:
But what influence are you under, while you're expressing that desire? Are you under the influence of abundance, and this... this natural, easy flow? Or are you under the influence of "I don't have enough. And I feel bad, that I don't have enough." -What's the active vibration within you, that's making him want to compensate, and say to you: "Hey Mom, we're not counting on you!"

THAT'S what's scattering your thoughts! -The idea of these weddings, as life is coming at you, is causing you to confront the subject of finances, and instead of feeling satisfied, you feel dissatisfied.

HS: Yes. Yes!

Abe:
Well, stop it! (laughter)
That's as big as it gets! That's all you're doing: You're feeling dissatisfied about your current situation, because you're using the beliefs that you have and the circumstantial evidence: "We might be able to make it with one, but we can't do all four!" In other words, feel the case you're making against yourself! So, what is the big subject? Is it wedding? No. Is it travel? No. It's ALL of those things! It's abundance, flowing into your experience. So, can you feel how- if you're satisfied, you're allowing the abundance to flow.

That's why you allow the abundance to flow in the ways that don't involve money.

You allow the timing of the universe, to show you the most magnificent sunrises, or sun sets.
You allow the universe to show you the friskiness and joy of the dog, or the goals, or whatever else is out there. In other words, you're letting abundance flow to you, in lots and lots and lots and lots of ways- but when it comes to that financial abundance, you've got some beliefs that you just keep reactivating, that are in the way.

And the way you clean that up is, just by asking yourself: "Is this a satisfying thought?"

Now, let's play with this a little bit. Because you've all got the idea of it, and many of you are doubting, that it's as simple as that!
But it really IS just as simple as that! Because it's this way: You see, you're living life right here and now. And it doesn't matter what you've lived. It doesn't matter what your financial condition has been. In fact, the more contrast you've lived, the more good stuff you've put in your Vortex, that has already summoned cooperative components.

But if you're dissatisfied, you're not one of the Cooperative components!
If you're satisfied you're one of the Cooperative components.

So here's the thing we really really really want you to hear! ...A man was talking about a barbecue contraption that he's invented and he wants the funding and he wants the world to embrace it, and he wants it to sell, and he wants to get a lot of money, because he has some things that he wants to do with the money. So, as we chewed for a little while with him, then we began asking the audience: Does this man have to feel satisfaction about this barbecue-contraption, here and now, in order for it to go for the success of it happen? And the entire audience knew, that he didn't have to feel satisfaction about that!

He just had to feel satisfaction!

Because if you believe that you've got to feel satisfaction about the thing that you don't feel satisfaction about, "I'm going to feel satisfaction about this thing that I don't feel satisfaction about!" ...Are you satisfied? "Yeah I'm satisfied. Yeah I'm satisfied." But you're NOT! You're under a different influence. But what are you satisfied about: "I'm satisfied about the self-sufficiency of my son. I'm satisfied about how he stands in his flip-flops on the beach! I'm satisfied about his joyous life experience! I'm satisfied... or, or, or, or, or! There are thousands of things in any moment in time, that you could find to be satisfied about. And when you decide that the name of this game is to lean in the direction of this influence- what influence are you wanting to be under? Really, friends.

YOU are the only uncooperative component, in the desires that are coming into being for you!

Little by little, you said: I'd like that. I'd like that! I prefer that, I'd prefer that... Law of Attraction gathered them as cooperative components. And you know what all of your desires- hear this!

ALL of your desires are cooperating with each other!
Source and law of attraction have gathered them. These cooperative components are there.

When you're dissatisfied, you're not one of the Cooperative components! So you can't be in a place, where you can receive the impulse, or the train of thought, that will lead you to where you want to be. Sometimes you think: "Well, I don't really want to be under the influence, so that I'm lead. I just want it to happen! And I'll just show up later." And we say, well that's the biggest flaw, that most humans believe!

You are CREATORS. And you want to CREATE!
And the only satisfaction you'r ever feeling is, when you have asked for something, and you're letting yourself move toward it.

You've GOT to be under that influence! And moving toward the magnificent things that you've put into your Vortex, little by little- or you cannot feel satisfaction.

HS:
Yeah. The unfolding... I've been in situations like, I do photography. And I have stepped that up a bit, and I've made greeting cards, and a calendar and the unfolding of that process was so much fun. So I understand that concept. I don't want, you know, a sack of money... not that I would mind... being dropped at my feet, in the sense that I understand... as you say, how the path's lighting up and... and how fun it is, to see everything fall together...

Abe:
Now wait a minute!! If a stack of money dropped up your feet, you're driving down the road and the armored car doors open, and the money falls in your path... are you telling us that you could just scoop it up, in your car, and you would be satisfied??

HS:
No! I'm saying it...

Abe:
You'd go to jail!!

HS:
I'd go to jail. All right! If I won the lotto, I don't... it would be lovely! But it wouldn't be as satisfying, as my life unfolding, like...

Abe:
We don't mean that at all!!
We think, winning the lottery could be a very satisfying thing!! We're not trying to get you to not want the things, that you want!

We're just showing you how you get there! So, if you decide that you're going to win the lottery, and you can't conceive of that. And you know the odds of that, and so your own thoughts are working against- that's what you're calling scattering of thoughts. And that's what we're calling contradictory thoughts to what you desire! Here's the thing, when you live life, and it causes you to create preferences, to identify preferences- and then your preferences gather together, and there's a magnificent unfolding... if you can manage to stay in a state of satisfaction!

Just because thought by thought, you're catching it, when the first dissatisfaction happens.

And you don't let it take hold- the advantage that law of attraction brings you that is most discernable to you, most palpable, most present, is the gift -we'll just use that word! The gift of good timing. Because, when you're tuned in tapped in turned on- because you're not doing that thing you do, that keeps you from being; then you rendezvous in more timely things. With thoughts about past present or future, with thoughts that are beneficial and with impulses that are beneficial and with others who are beneficial and with experiences that are beneficial.

And that's what a satisfying life IS!
You can't have an unhappy journey on the way to a happy ending! It just doesn't happen: It's happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy! We could even say, it feels really good, really good, really good, gooder, gooder, gooder, good, gooder good! And of course we agree with all of you about this:

The explosion into the manifestation- that's the brink that you all want to be upon.
And that's the moment in time that you feel the most exhilaration! In other words:
Manifestation matters.

You're here in this physical time and space, because you are creators into the physical!

Thoughts are turning to things. And you want thoughts to turn to things! But as humans, you've become so enamored with that moment when the thoughts turn to the things- and you're so enamored with the things, that you forget about the deliciousness of the journey.

Which is the only reason that these things ever exist! They are the final product of this joyous journey, and your life is about the joyous journey. Not about the product.

from the clipHuge Energy Shifting Message You Were Meant To Hear! ✨ Abraham Hicks 2024
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

You can take shortcuts right to all kinds
of Abundance and Satisfying moments,
if you could just capture the ESSENCE,
or the feeling of what Satisfaction FEELS LIKE.

Just be SATISFIED,
and the Universe will yield to you all things, that match that.

Abraham Hicks