thoughts becoming things

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
AngelHippie

thoughts becoming things

Post by AngelHippie »

"you came here so the thoughts that you find along your trail can evolve, right before you eyes, into the things that you prefer. But so often, humans don't let the thoughts that are in their vortex evolve, because you're too busy looking at the things you've already got which are the opposite of the things you want. So, as you said, you want to distract yourself from the things you've got so you can allow the things you want...but life keeps reminding you that I don't have enough money, so how can I think about having enough money WHEN I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY! You have to take money out of the equation for a while. You've got to let abundance flow to you...release resistance and feel relief. There comes a point where you move through the resistance to non-resistance, and that is where satisfaction is. That's where this fulcrum tip happens: you're no longer feeling resistance, you are into the flow of allowing, and that's when all the cooperative components come together and flow so much faster and all the thoughts of what you want turn into things."
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us