Quotes on World Peace

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Quotes on World Peace

Post by spiritualcookie »

World peace means one mindset big enough to make the decisions about what everybody else wants and the rest of the world conforming. That is the ultimate definition of world peace.

You say, “Oh, let’s get along!” And what each of you mean is, “You do what I want.” A peaceful world means, “Everybody wanting what I want. Going along with what I want.” And the only problem with that is: there are more than one of you, and you have endless desires that are born within you.

The ultimate experience is everyone having their experience and launching their individual rockets of desire, and the Universe yielding to all of them simultaneously. And everybody not worrying about what anybody else created, and so, then allowing what they are wanting. What a world that is, when there are endless desirers—who are allowing the fulfillment of their own desires.

Excerpted from Los Angeles, CA on 3/10/01
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Re: Quotes on World Peace

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS WORLD, it is not broken.
And don't worry about others. You worry more about them, than they do.
There are people waging war; there are people on the battlefield
who are more alive than they've ever been before.
Don't try to protect people from life; just let them have their experience
while you focus upon your own experience.

Abraham-Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Who you really are is someone
who adores life,
loves yourself
and loves others.

Abraham
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

:lol:

This famous quote belongs here, as well!!

We all came as a Divine Creators!
The Ferrari is AS important as World-Peace!

-Become a POINTER: Point at- and update what you want.

Abe:
You know that you are more than you see here, in these bodies!? Do you?
Are you beginning to realize, that you in your human form- and a lovely form it is!- in your human personality, that you are an extension of source energy, and that you've come as source energy to create in a time and place in a time and space, under the vibrational laws of the universe,

with the explicit intention of consciously becoming more, and getting to witness the more that you are becoming?
You've come here into this time-space reality, to turn thoughts to things!

And sometimes you've... especially those of you, out here on this leading edge! On this leading edge of spirituality and deliberate intent, deliberate creation- sometimes you argue with yourself about the importance or the value, or even the correctness, of wanting to create things. Like, maybe you should be more interested in spiritual things? ...More heavenly things. Maybe, you should care more about World Peace, and not so much about the Ferrari?

And we want you to understand, that your Ferrari won't stop world peace!

You're carving out for yourself holding your thoughts upon something that you care about, to the point that you learn not to deviate from the things that you care about. In other words, thinking about what you want and not thinking so much about its absence, and not using the absence of things you want as justification for flowing your thoughts toward more virtuous things! There's no supply line that has been cut off.

In fact, you get to create whatever it is, that you focus upon!
In fact, you DO create whatever it is, that you focus upon!

And by creating one thing, you don't disallow another. You can have it all!!
Did you hear that? So, what keeps you leading edge creators, what keeps any of you from experiencing, from having, from possessing, from living, from owning, from knowing, something that you desire?

What does pinch it off?
If it isn't that: "There just isn't enough to go around. And the greedy ones are getting it all!" -if it's not that, and it isn't! -if it isn't that, someone else has decided what you're worthy of, or not worthy of. And holding back on your behalf, then what is it?

It is, that only you can hold yourself apart, from something that you want.
And the only way that you do it is by focusing upon the absence of what you want.

Because what you're pointing at, with your thoughts and with your words, is what you're practicing a vibrational frequency of. And that's what you're getting! That's what you're letting in. But you get confused about it, because sometimes when you are in a state of desiring something, you're pointing right at what you desire, and you feel good when you're thinking about it. There's no resistance! There's no pinching it off, when you feel like that!

But when you feel jealous of what someone else has, or angry at yourself that you haven't created more effectively or efficiently, when you feel negative emotion- that's when you are pointing in opposition to what you want. And the reason that we are so sure about that is, because every time you pointed at what you wanted, your Inner Being pointed at it! And Law of Attraction began amassing around this powerful pointing of you and YOU. And even when you, in your human form, got discouraged and stopped pointing at what you want, but instead began pointing at all the reasons that you are using to justify why you don't have it-

your Inner Being continued to point in the direction of what you want!

And that is, in fact... that pointing difference is what your emotions are all about. Esther has been saying to anyone who asks, and since hardly anyone does, she tells a lot of people who aren't asking, if they say "what do you do?" -she says "I'm a Pointer." And that's usually about as far, as that conversation goes, because she looks crazy, you know. But what she means is:

"I point at what I want! And law of attraction and the Universe take care of it!
Cooperative components are gathered, and what I want begins to take shape.
And the more I point at what I want, then the more of what I want comes into form.

And the more I point at it, the more awarenesses I have, of other things that I think, might be helpful to assist me in the receiving of it!"

Sometimes you point at something like a new house. And then you need to point at someone who's going to build it, unless you're going to do it yourself! And Esther's not going to do it herself, so she points at the idea of the new house, and as it comes into being, then she points at all kinds of things about the house.

"I'd like that, for the floor. And I would like that for the paint color. And I would like that for the tile, and I would like that, and I would like that one, I would like that, and I would like all of those people who know how to do it, just the way I like it, to come and assist!"

I'm a pointer! I'm a pointer. I'm a pointer: that's what a creator is!
A pointer and a deliberate creator is someone, who continues to point at what you want.

But as humans- and it's all right!!- you've come to sift and sort. And to come to conclusions about what you prefer, in the sifting and sorting process! Often you're pointing at what you don't want. In fact, you usually point at what you don't want, before you get clear about what you do want! But what we've noticed about so many of you is, even though you come into greater clarity about what you do want, as you've been aware of the things that you don't want- so often, and we love you so much!- you continue to point at what you don't want while you talk about what you do want.

You keep noticing how things are.
And what we really want you to hear is, that your life is so full and fantastic! And you have so many facilities in order to observe it! Your physical senses, your hearing and seeing and smelling and tasting and touching- everything that's around you, and that makes you more likely to keep pointing at what you see! But if you are pointing at it, just because it is: "look over there!" (happy voice) -you say, "well, look at that" (cynical, bummed out voice). How often rather than(happy eager voice) "look at that!", you're saying (disgusted voice) "well, look at that!" and you can tell by your own attitude when you're saying "look at that", it might not be something that you really want to point at!

Because you're going to move in the direction of what you point at!

Jerry learned that with Esther. They're driving down the highways, and the big old 45-foot bus with the car behind it, yesterday. Esther did most of the driving, and Jerry would say: "Look at that rainbow!" and then he would notice, that Esther would start moving in the direction! It wasn't long before he learned to only point out things to her that were right ahead!

Because you do move in the direction of what you're pointing at, at what you're looking at!

And so we want you to just pay attention over the next few days especially, at how many things you're pointing at, coming to your experience, in a very very strong way! Because law of attraction is relentless. The law of attraction brings back to you- and fast- what is active in your vibration. Sometimes, something happened in your experience, maybe 20 years ago. And of course you observed it! You were pointing at it, maybe a lot of people were pointing at it. It was something really worth pointing about! It was a big deal in your experience!

But then, that time passed. But you kept pointing at it. Remembered, talked about it... 19 years ago, and 18 years ago, and 17 years ago... talked about it yesterday! Talked about it this morning, in fact! You talk about it:
-Sometimes, because it's entertaining.
-Sometimes, because you overcame something!
-Sometimes because it's interesting! Mostly, because it's entertaining or because it's stuck in your vibrational craw. But MOSTLY,
-because you have forgotten, that what you point at keeps coming with you.

So if there are things that happened 20 years ago, that you want to re-create in today's experience, then by all means, we encourage you to keep pointing at them! And keep pointing them out, and keep talking about them!

But if it's something that you really don't want to be coming up in your experience over and over again- then don't keep updating it!!
Don't keep renewing it!

Esther notices that if she doesn't update her software, pretty soon her machine doesn't work anymore. You've noticed that? -Gotta kind of keep updating, to keep things current! Well, when it regards things that you care about, and things you want to keep being active in your experience, by all means keep updating them! Keep talking about them. Keep them active in your vibration. But if there's something that you've lived, or something that you've observed, that you don't want to be present in your day's experience-

then do your best to take your attention from it which means give your attention to other things:
Decide, that you're going to point toward the things that you really want.

from the youtube clip "‘I am a Pointer’ | You can have it all"
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

All is well!
You did not come here, to fix a broken world.
The world is not broken!
You came here to live a wonderful life!
And if you can learn to relax a little, and let it all in,
you will begin to see the Universe present you
with all that you have asked for.

Abraham Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

"Obliterating Problems Is My Job." - Military Man
(About a Soldier who would Love to have Family, Peace and Wellbeing)

HS:
I didn't want to come here. Somebody invited me, and I paid for us, and we came- and I was very skeptical. And I didn't know anything about you! I was surprised to find a woman standing on the stage, that's how little I know. (Laughter of the audience)

I have a pretty big vortex full of a lot of things that I won't... I'll be... I'll stay general, but I'm very fulfilled professionally. My education is complete and... but the one thing missing in my life is a family. And I've been firing millions of rockets, looking for a family, and I think I found what I was looking for. And for several months I've been working on this with a specific person, and everything was going fine. And then she has begun to perceive, that I'm still firing rockets, looking for family- maybe still with someone else. Or that I'm... she believes that I'm still firing rockets and she may have some reason to believe that, because of what's been in my vortex. And I'm only using these words, because I've heard them today for the first time, and, um...

Abe:
...And using them accurately! Which is unusual, to be this new to it, and up to speed so fast!

HS:
Oh, thank you! For...

Abe:
Well its... we're complementing ourselves. We're just really good! (Laughter) No. The compliment is yours!

HS:
I... don't want those things in my vortex! I don't believe that I'm firing rockets still...

Abe:
Well here's the thing. What's in your vortex is always the wanted part of everything. And something that's happening to you... it happens to almost everyone, is, that when you think you're talking about this family that you want: every subject is really two subjects! What is wanted, and absence of what is wanted. And so, when you use the words "relationship, family, something meaningful", you could be offering a vibration of the absence of it, rather than the presence of it! Which just keeps holding it at bay.

It's like- the feeling of loneliness is an indication. Your emotions are indications! So, the feeling of loneliness is an indication that you've got an active vibration about the absence of what you want. And you can't have an active vibration about the absence of what you want, and have it flow into your manifested reality!

You're holding it apart, without even knowing you do it.

People will say to us: "Abraham, I don't... you say I create my own reality. And I don't believe that I do! Because I wouldn't have created that, because I don't want it!" And we say: we didn't say you did it on purpose. But we did, say you did it! -There's a lot of misunderstanding. People think they put way more power in words than really they should. They put way more power in behavior-

when it's really the vibrational basis, that is at the heart of everything that comes to you.

So we like the way you began here. You said "I have success. I have success with education. I have success financially." So we want to ask you to just feel the difference in the way you feel, when you think about financial success or educational success, and the way you feel when you think about a relationship! Because in the one, you feel more confident. More sure, more satisfied. And the other you feel more wanting, more needing, more absence of it. Feel the difference! So, you got to find some way of either not talking about it... you know, you could get focused upon something else!

Recently someone says: "Everything in my life is good. There's just this one thing, that isn't good!" and we said, well then let's beat the drum of that one thing and use it as the excuse to mess up everything else! And they laughed about it. But they heard our point. We said:

You could have 10 things going terribly wrong and one thing going really well, and you could focus on the one thing and use it as your excuse to help the other things come into alignment.

Because the universe doesn't care! This law of attraction, that is responding vibrationally- it doesn't care what your reason for offering the vibrational signal is, that your offering. It's just responding to the signal. So, the fact of it is- you got to offer a signal about what you want, not about the absence of what you want! You want to talk about this? (HS: Sure!) Do you think that, as you've been sifting through the details of this relationship, and knowing what you do want, knowing what you don't want... are there many things about it that are pleasing to you? (HS: Yes of course!) Are there any things about it not pleasing to you?

HS:
Only this fear of rockets! That's the only thing. Only the fear of- well, her fear of that I'm firing rockets.

Abe:
So, the only thing that is missing is her response? In other words, she's insecure?

HS:
I don't know! She believes in the law of attraction, and that we are both... she believes sometimes, that we are both attracting the thing that we fear in each other, instead of the things that we want. And that we may have chosen the wrong...

Abe:
Well, nothing can go wrong, in this sense: So, you attract something that you don't want. It just causes you to launch your rocket! And you see, we're not the least bit worried about you, because we can feel the power with which you want to feel good! And we just want to say to you: It's really easy to talk to you. Simple! Because you're going to get this really easily.

All you got to do, is stay off the topic that makes you feel uneasy!

So, if we were standing in your physical shoes, we'd just make lists of positive aspects about the relationship. Keep going over in your mind, how you met, and how it felt, and how it feels, and what the physical attraction is! Just focus upon the parts that feel so good! Or focus on on other things that aren't about relationship,

because in your lack of attention to this thing that's bothering you, it will go away.

HS:
It's funny, because we've been making lists of the other. The opposite. (big laughter)

Abe:
Most people do! Most people do. "Got to find a problem and solve it!" -but in the law of attraction- world, which is the world you all live in, what that says is: "Let's make a list of things we do not want. We will just push hard enough against these things, we do not want! And we will obliviate them." And we say: No you won't!! You will amplify them. You'll make them active in your vibration, and you will use those active vibrations as your excuse to not allow yourself to resonate with who you really are, and what you want!

HS:
I'm in the military! So that's why I think that way. The other way, that you first described. That's probably what I've been doing. Obliterating problems is my job! (Audience laughing, HS smiles, understandingly).

Abe, very earnest:
We love you very much- but you are failing!

HS:
I know!

Abe:
The problems that you are attempting to obliterate, are getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bolder and bigger and bolder and bigger and bolder. IT DOES NOT WORK. It won't work in the world, it won't work with the army. It won't work in your personal world! It does not work! But you can stand right in the middle of a system, that's oriented that way, and you can find your alignment anyway! Because when you go general, there is so much that you want, that is right on target. You want a better functioning world. You want the majority of the people to live in peace and harmony! You want the children of the world to eat, and feel secure. You want physical well-being! You want it so much, that you're willing to do everything in your power, in order to achieve it, you see. So like we said to someone just now:

Don't worry about the action. Because there's momentum in that, but do your work with the alignment, you see!

HS: Thank you!

Abe:
We've enjoyed this interaction immensely!

from the youtube clip Abraham Hicks, "Obliterating Problems Is My Job." - Military Man
Excerpted from Abraham LIVE -- Boston, MA 9/29/12.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

If those who want peace would visualize peace,
instead of campaigning against war,
they would offer much more value to the cause of peace.
Most of them work very hard against themselves, you see.

- Abraham

-

[Hotseater wants to see no war in the world, to fix the world, and asks Abraham if this is possible.]

Abraham: We see your Universe as a well-stocked kitchen, and let us say that you have decided that you are wanting, in this kitchen today, to create an apple pie.

So you take the apples and the cinnamon and the sugar and the shortening and you put it all together and you make a very delicious pie.

Oh it is so good. Just what you imagined it to be.
In fact, you have decided it is so good that from this perspective, you don't ever want to eat anything else.

And so, from your perspective, you really don't see the reason for any of the other stuff in the kitchen.

And then you see another reaching for Tabasco sauce.
"How evil of him", you say. "He is wanting something that has no value at all!"

And then you organize a group of beings: You send a campaign across your nation and you decide that you will omit Tabasco sauce from the kitchen because you don't have any use for it personally, therefore nobody else must have any use for it either.

And our point is, we know we are stretching it a little bit - It is hard for you to equate Tabasco sauce with war, because you believe that everybody should want peace and not war.

But what w are saying to you is that you cannot see through their eyes.
You cannot understand.

It is our absolute promise to you that the politicians are giving much more attention to war than they are peace, no matter what they say, because their greatest issue is the economy, because the economy is what keeps them where they are.

And so, do not be misguided by what anyone is saying - because you do not understand the intentions that motivate their actions.

Are we getting a picture across to you at the futility of trying to fix it all?
You cannot, in this short lifetime, even identify the causes, let along be of any value to any of them. All you'll end up doing is being frustrated beings that have seen the things that are wrong here and here and here and here, and you will lend up being one of those who dies who says, "I just can't help those people. There are too many of them, and they are too messed up in their thinking."

- Abraham

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Living In Heaven on Earth:
There is NO list of "what you ought to do"! It is all for the JOY of it!

Your contribution cannot be appreciated fully enough through words!
We just cannot tell you how valuable it is, that you're here, sifting and sorting and deciding.

All-that-is is expanding dramatically, as a result of that which you are doing!
But you know what every bit has, every bit of every bit of all of that exists-
for only one reason in all of the creation, of all of eternity.
And that is for the thrill you get, as you come into alignment with that which you've created!

There's not this long list of stuff written out there in the heaven somewhere, by who knows who that is, defining what needs to be done in this creation of life! Not one of you came forth, because it needs to be done. We're not here because you need to know how to do it!

In other words, this creative dance is only about the joy in the dance, you see!
It's time to stop worrying about what you're getting done. And what you're not getting done. And just to make an unequivocal determination set forth, your intention to get in that vortex, and live as you intended to live! Because when you get in there, and you experience the juicy delicious tactile sensual fragrant wonderful exposure to life, that you have from inside the vortex- then you'll start to get it.

You'll say: "I am good! Otherwise I couldn't feel this way. And I am valuable! Otherwise I couldn't feel this way. And I am a value, otherwise I couldn't feel this way. And people wouldn't be responding to me in this way! And, well-being does abound- otherwise I couldn't feel this way."
-And all of that stuff that's outside the vortex that has formerly worried you or annoyed you, becomes this blessed contrast that you knew it would be, when you made the decision to come forth!
-And then enemies become valued partners!
-And contradictions become reasons for expansion,
-and negative emotion becomes guidance and clarity.

And people- you love easily! You love more than you ever thought was possible. And then the world that you are creating- there will always be those who aren't ready to hear. But as more of you know it, and more of you live it, and more of you aren't bothered by those who don't hear it, and who aren't living it-

before long, you can have that Heaven on Earth that you've been talking about!

Where you can be physically focused, and in the vortex with contrast subsiding, being more refined.
Where your planet has less suffering, less sickness, less confusion, less poverty-
more abundance, more clarity, more well-being, and more understanding because it is right that you feel good, you see!

You are supposed to feel good. Life is supposed to be fun!
You didn't come to get it done! You came for the thrill of doing it.
You didn't come to get there- you came for the thrill of going there!
You didn't come to fix something that is broken.
You came for the new idea that was born out of the idea, that it could be better.

from the youtube-clip Heaven On Earth ⚡ Abraham Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

How to achieve Heaven on Earth

HS:
My question is this- I've been reading a book called "The Urantia Book" which has been described as The Fifth Epochal Revelation, and there is a question... because you've mentioned previously that heaven doesn't exist. And so I don't know whether you're familiar with the book or the teachings of it...

Abe:
We can feel the vibration of it, as you talk about it!

HS:
Mmhmm yeah. And I guess it... I just wanted to ask what your perception that is. Because it really resonated with me. But yet, it also, you know... your teachings obviously also resonates. I'm left a little bit confused about where the existence of heaven... I guess I'm asking it.

Abe:
Well the nice thing is, our opinion of your opinion is irrelevant! In other words, if you're reading something that feels uncomfortable, that discomfort that you feel is your indicator that the source within you is not in agreement. Not necessarily of what's written, but of your perception of what's written. There are a lot of realities that are being lived in this physical time-space reality. And

there are not two of you, who are perceiving identically!

So what humans are commonly doing with each other, is that you yearn so much- you do! You yearn for someone to understand your perspective! And we want you to cut that out. Because in your trying to explain yourself to each other in a way, to get agreement from others- very often you are training yourself away from your own guidance system. You're training yourself away from your own expansion. And the more life causes you to expand, and the more you train yourself away from that expansion, the more uncomfortable you feel. And so let us say this to you:

We have never seen any of you pick up anything that has been written, created, produced by any other human that was in every case a perfect vibrational match to you, and what's in your vortex!

That isn't the premise that you came forth, into this physical body!
You didn't say "I'll go forth and I'll find the right path, and I'll get with the right pack, and we'll travel in the right circles!" -and we'll say, "...and do the right things. THAT is what you said! You said: "I'll go forth and I'll mix it up. And I will come to my individual awarenesses, because you have become who you've become, before you came into this physical body! There was already plenty in your vortex that lets you know who you are:

You are a LOVER. You were, when you got here!

And the first day that you found a reason to hate someone, you felt the discord of that hate. Because the source within you, no matter how justified you think you are in the pushing against of that injustice, or that thing that you did not want to see- the source within you will not join you in that hatred, you see. And so, this is a conversation that could go on for hours and hours and hours, because there are so many facets to the environment in which you live and so many premises that people are presenting from, and there is a whole lot that people are saying about non-physical, that is so far from what it really is.

The basic premise of most religions could not be more off from the way that it is!
Most religion has you hear, you'r being tested. None of that is true.
Most religion has you hear, you'r inferior to that which is supreme. None of that is true!
Most religion has you isolated and separated from that which is source, and condemned and punished for actions and behaviors. Source isn't doing any of that!

That's why in fact guilt even exists at all: You couldn't feel so bad, if source didn't love you so much!

What about that:
If source wasn't constantly loving you, you wouldn't feel so awful when you find a reason not to feel loved?
And if source wasn't constantly loving everyone else, you wouldn't feel so awful when you're blaming them, either, you see!

So, once you show yourself actively your own guidance,
once you stand in any moment in time and you say "here I am! And source, I know you have an opinion about this child that I'm looking at." And you feel yourself welled up with appreciation, you can feel that your opinion, your approach, your perception right here right now, is so in sync with the source within you, that you are full of the completion of that which is source. That's what positive emotion is!

The better you feel, the more you are completing or allowing the extension of source, right here and now, in this moment in time.
And the worse you feel, the more your desire to be that, is- but the more you are disallowing it, you see.

So we would graze our way across the libraries of your world and across the data fields of your world, we would look for resonance. We would be constantly looking for resonance, but we would not be doing what most humans do- which is exploring the manifestations. Most humans are running around, not even aware that they are vibrational creators, looking at the results of the vibrations that people have been offering.

And then letting their whole life be based upon those manifestations, so then they sort the manifestations in piles: "These are good ones, these are not so good, these are terrible". And, "our religion judges those manifestations as completely inappropriate, and those manifestation is better, and then we conjure some fictitious "Heaven", that is someplace else-

...when your Heaven or your Hell that you are living is your resonance, or your lack of it!
It's your alignment, or you're not!
It's your allowing of the source within you, now. Or not, you see!

Source is never departing from you!
You didn't lose your connection with source, when you came into this physical experience. Source came right here with you. But you can choose thoughts to pinch you off pretty good from it. And you can choose thoughts, that align you with it, right away, you see.

You can live a life of alignment- and you will discover Heaven on Earth.

And from our perspective, what Heaven on Earth really is, is sifting through some contrast and recognizing some negative emotion: That's delicious guidance. "I have guidance within me! I know that I'm off the track of something. But I also know, I gave birth to something more! And the source within me resonated with the more, and became it immediately. And the only reason that I can feel negative emotion right now, is because I expanded, and didn't go! -That's Heaven on Earth. And now, I'm consciously aware of my guidance system- now I can find thoughts that feel a little better. I can give myself some ease in relief!"

-You call that forgiveness. We call it coming back into alignment.
"It's the releasing of the resistance, and the resonance with the source within me. And now I'm back in resonance! And now, my grid is filling in, and now wonderful things are happening everywhere I turn. Sweet people talking to me, intellectual conversations going on, physical stamina and vitality, and flexibility is mine! A feeling of well-being, everywhere I look at is beautiful. I'm zigging and zagging with the best of life. I'm on that vortex that all good things are mine. And there people may be clamoring around, saying "hey, life isn't good! Life isn't good, life is a good, life isn't good..." but I don't hear them: I'm not in the vibrational vicinity of them! -I'm living pure positive energy.

I'm living life in the way that I came forth to live, and standing this example of well-being to others. And when others come into my experience, maybe they were born into my family, maybe I was born to them- maybe I married one of them, maybe I go to school with one of them... some of these clamoring in a vibration that doesn't feel so good. They're saying "hey you, what have you got your head in the clouds? What are you so happy about? You should be down here with us: Living life in the reality that we all live! You should be sifting and sorting through the stuff of life. And- you should be perceiving life more as WE perceive it." And we say: You can't perceive other than you perceive.

And when you tune yourself to the frequencies of well-being, well-being is what will be revealed to you, everywhere you go.

If we were standing in your physical shoes,
we would no longer sift and sort the piles of manifestation!
We would spend ALL of our conscious awareness in looking for the best feeling thought that we could find.
We would tune ourselves constantly to the frequency that allows well-being!
And we would stand as an example of that: So, that when those who see us, see us, they would understand that we are living the well-being that we have been talking about! Teaching to the clarity of our example as best you can. And, you never get it done!

You never get it done, and you cannot get it wrong. And the reason that you cannot get it wrong, is because it is never done!

So, let's say you're standing in a place and you don't feel so good, and with good reason. Something happened, you looked at it, it hurt your feelings. You're out of whack.

The very fact that you can feel negative emotion means, there is a love right now that you are denying.
You couldn't feel pain, if love were not there!

Don't you like knowing that? If there were not love that is more right for you, and more available to you- you would never feel loneliness. Loneliness only exists because you're denying yourself the alignment with what you want! Are you getting this?

From the youtube-clip Abraham Hicks - 2014 Confused About The Existence Of Heaven