Quotes on Desire

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Quotes on Desire

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

What is Art?
How to attract money for your Art?
Can I save people with my Art?

HS:
So I have three questions.
The first is: What is art? I want to hear it straight from source! What is art, and what is the purpose of it all? (...)

Abe:
We love the question because it gives us an opportunity to continue the conversation that we were just having, in a very powerful way.

(Art) exists for satisfaction and for pleasure, period.

...And that twists the brains of most practical humans into a knot! "It's for fun? It's the pleasure? Doesn't it have some more practical purpose?? Does it save lives? Does it put food in cans? ...But the point that we're making is, that It gives us an opportunity to say, that things that are pleasurable are of MOST importance. And that's what it's for! The satisfaction factor is a big big factor, and so, that's what it's about. It's interesting, because

an artist puts into -whatever he is sculpting or painting or creating, he/she imbues it with how they feel, while they're doing it.

And then the law of attraction gathers others, who feel the same way to it. So when you buy a painting, you're sort of high-fiving the artist! -Sort of like saying "oh yeah, man. I felt like that. I feel like that- I see desperation in your painting! High-five!" Or: "Hey man! I see joy in that! High-five!"

HS:
What I feel like, is that the art that I create, and from listening to you, lowers the resistance for people to come closer, to who they are.

Abe:
Maybe, but that's not your job. (HS: that's not my job...?)
Because if you are considering someone's lower vibration, you're putting it in your painting! You can't consider it, without putting it in your painting. So it's your job to tend to who you are.

And that's their job to find harmony with that, or not! You know what teachers like you... you know what your biggest discomfort is? You keep wanting to go save people. But in order to save them, you have to harmonize where they are! And then you don't save them.

So talk to us more about that, if you want to! We believe in bridges. If we were standing in your physical shoes, we would tune to the highest frequency in every individual on the planet. Our attitude would be: "I'm painting from source. And when you are in tune with source, you're gonna love what I paint, or what I sculpt, or...

HS (almost crying):
Yeah. Metal sculpture. Metal sculpture is what I do, and...

Abe:
What's touching you in that tender place?

HS (crying)
Like, am I now going to give myself the permission to create the sculptures? It's JUST between source and I...?

Abe:
Here's what's bothering you. You sense- and this is not inaccurate, you see- you're a high fiver. You are a deliberate harmonizer. So many artists of music and artists of... ART! Artists of all creative fashion have discovered, that harmonizing with people who are wadded up in their discomfort- there's a bigger audience. In other words, most of the love songs are love-gone-bad! Because more people high five to that.

So when you say "give yourself permission", you see- you ALWAYS sculpted from where you are! Are you now telling us, that you feel regret, that some of your sculpting was from a lesser vibration, than where you now are? (HS: I don't regret it.) Ohh, we're so so happy to hear that!

HS:
No no! It's growth, its growth, yeah!

Abe:
And it will never stop! The evolution will never stop. So, what's troubling you?

HS:
My desire is to create beautiful art that feels good to me. That I enjoy making it, and to be paid very very well for it. I am stopping myself. The art is beautiful, but finding the affluent clients, are allowing the affluent clients...

Abe:
Here's the thing. You're gonna like this, and you know this already. But hearing it will be good:

The same connection required to create the beautiful art- it's a same connection required, to find the affluent seekers of your art. It's the same thing.

So if you can do one; if you are doing one- you are doing the other! Except that you're talking about not doing the other, you see. This is a really common thing with so many of you, we love you so much! The things that you are doing on your own, when you accept something, one of the things that is so freeing for artists is, that they often feel that it's just between them and their source. And so, there aren't a lot of other factors to consider. So, that part of it comes easily to you. Because you know when you get tuned in- it flows! And when you're not tuned in, it does'nt.

And so you tune in and it flows. But when you think about other people, you don't have confidence in them, being tuned in! You don't trust them. Why? Because they're not trustworthy! We don't want you to trust other humans! ...Stay with us: we don't want you to put your trust in them.

We want you put your trust in your point of Attraction!

One who's connected to source is a million times more powerful than one who is not. And so, never mind what they're doing. It's NOT your job to sort it all out. It's your job to harmonize with your source and feel the joy, that is evidenced when you are with your source, and let that take care of everything else! But in the sentence that you spoke to us, that was based with some momentum of vibration, what you said is: "I'm really good at this. But I'm not good at that!" "But I'm really good at this. But I'm not good at (that.) But I'm really good at this! But I'm not really good at (that)!

So, just talk about what you're good at. And leave it there:

"I'm really good at this. And my intervene as good at the rest of it. I'm really good at this." -It's attraction, attraction, attraction, attraction, attraction! Its attraction. Now if you can cure this, and we think you can! Because we are stubbornly gonna stay here, till you do! It's attraction. It's your attraction. Its attraction! It's your attraction! Its attraction. It's your attraction. Those patrons- they're irrelevant: Its attraction. Its attraction. Its attraction! If you put your mind on who you think they are, you screw up your attraction, because you've decided that they are something (that some of them are). But you've decided, that all of them are something, that all of them aren't!

The world is awash in money!

There are people with soo much money, just looking for something meaningful, and satisfying to do with it! And your Inner Being is finding those cooperative components. That's NOT your work! Your work is to keep your vibration in the place where what your source lines up for you, and the co-operative components there lined up for you- you're not blocking with your negative belief.

It's attraction. That's attraction.
It's NOT about what they're doing, about what you're doing! It's about what you're doing.

Because there's enough of them that are doing what you need them to do for you, to live happily ever after- for 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 lifetimes. The proportion is huge. It isn't what they think it's what you think, that they think. That is messing up your point of Attraction! And you're making it up. You've known so many people that didn't have any money, that you've decided to feel that way about everybody!

HS:
I feel like, my life is just gonna get easier now! Because if I only have to worry about me and myself, and the art that I love to create... so...

Abe:
Now that you've said that, we're going to offer a ridiculous analogy, just to confirm what you just said. Because you heard clearly what we said to you! -Let's say that you're someone who really wants to feel good. And you still are looking to others for their confirmation, and affirmation, and approval. And you're so determined to feel good, and now you're an Internet-genius. You know how to create programs, and you know all about optimization. And so, you send out your profile to the world. You hook in to every meaningful search engine in the world, and here's your picture, and it says "This is me. This is my name, and these are my requirements of you. So when you meet me- I might be in an airport, I might be in the grocery store, I might be walking down the street in any number of cities... keep your eyes open and watch out for me. And when you see me, behave in these ways..."

OR, you could just accept that it's your point of Attraction, and do something about that!
In other words, you could ineffectively and absurdly try to control the behavior of one other, or all others, OR you could accept that it's attraction. Attraction, attraction, attraction, attraction, attraction, attraction, only attraction! Only attraction. Only attraction. Only attraction! Only attraction! Only attraction.

And just clarify your own point of attraction, by getting out ahead of it. It's so easy to let a situation be your reason for calibration! Something happens to you, somebody says something to you, you overhear something, you observe something... is so easy to observe that, until you have harmonized with it, and then your point of Attraction is affected by that. And it has affected you strongly! -So you keep thinking about it, and regurgitating it, and even talking to others about it -so that it really gets a foothold. Then more and more and more and more and more and more of it comes to you, until it becomes a belief, that it's hard for you to get around. But... if you could just wipe your mind of those kind of beliefs! We're gonna make a really strong statement here, that is absolutely accurate. Hard to do, but really accurate.

All you have to have, is a desire. Period! And the Universe will answer your desire.
But if you have a desire in an opposing belief- nope. Not.

Because the Universe isn't answering it! It IS- but because you're not letting it in, so you're missing all the clues. So if you could just have desire, that's why new desires feel so good! Because you haven't figured out how to trample them. That's why new relationships feel so good: you don't know anything about each other. It's so fun to calibrate! To calibrate to the clarity of your Inner Being! To your Inner Being who knows your value, and knows what you want, and cares about it, and knows every person on the planet, who is looking for what you're offering!

If you're not blocking it with past experience, or law of averages. Law of averages is nothing!! Law of averages is just a consensus of the negative thoughts of the humans of the planet.

It's the law of attraction, that matters.

from the clip: Abraham Hicks 2020 The Real Purpose of Art NEW
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Sources Love-Speech and Desire for us

We really like you!
We like what you've stirred up. We'd like where you now are! We like the vibrational becoming, that has happened here. We're like the clarity, that is in your being, that is exaggerated from where you started! We like that you have a sense of what to do next. We like that you don't feel any great big agenda. That you don't have any really strong sense of responsibility. But that you do feel more alive! We like that you are in closer proximity to the unfolding of the things, that you've been asking for. And we like that you will be more aware of your part in it, as it unfolds!

We like most of all, that you are going to feel your conscious awareness of the relationship between what you're doing with your reaching for satisfaction, and the reason that things are unfolding for you, as they are. That's the piece that we'd like the most! It's that you are more in control, than you've ever been in your life- of what comes next! We cannot express with enough words, there just are not enough of them. So we flow vibration to you all day, every day! You don't have to be in the presence of Abraham, who has flowing through Esther's apparatus. We are flowing to you, all day every day. Our appreciation of where you are, the important part you play in this expanding universe!

It is our desire for you, that every single thing that you think you've ever wanted, comes to you and comes to you quickly, and comes to you easily. But we have one thing that we want more than all of those things put together, and that is that you have FUN in the process of the unfolding of the perfection, that is you!

from the youtube-clip "Abraham-Hicks About politics"
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Others will never benefit from you, not thriving so much. Or from you, struggling with them, as well!

You're trying to justify, for the benefit of the others! (laughter) In other words... (...) We understand what you're doing with that! In other words, you're not wanting people to see you in that light of perfection, too much! (Laughter)

Because it's hard for a struggler to appreciate a lucky one!

It's a little bit in there. And we would like you to never feel any desire, whatsoever, to express anything about your bad day. Because your bad day is such a freakish anomaly in the scope of what your life really is, you see!

We never hear you say: Well I've been well for so long. I think I'll be sick for a while, to allow more sick people to be well! I heard that there are 100,000 really sick people in my small community. And I've been so well- I've made a decision to call someone up. I'm going to be sick, so they can be well!"

Silly, isn't it? It's not related at all!! There is well-being, and you're letting it in. And whether they are, or not, has nothing to do with you!!

There is abundance there is well-being of all nature and as you let it in it has nothing to do with what anybody else is doing.

Abraham Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

We all came as a Divine Creators!
The Ferrari is AS important as World-Peace!

-Become a POINTER: Point at- and update what you want.

Abe:
You know that you are more than you see here, in these bodies!? Do you?
Are you beginning to realize, that you in your human form- and a lovely form it is!- in your human personality, that you are an extension of source energy, and that you've come as source energy to create in a time and place in a time and space, under the vibrational laws of the universe,

with the explicit intention of consciously becoming more, and getting to witness the more that you are becoming?
You've come here into this time-space reality, to turn thoughts to things!

And sometimes you've... especially those of you, out here on this leading edge! On this leading edge of spirituality and deliberate intent, deliberate creation- sometimes you argue with yourself about the importance or the value, or even the correctness, of wanting to create things. Like, maybe you should be more interested in spiritual things? ...More heavenly things. Maybe, you should care more about World Peace, and not so much about the Ferrari?

And we want you to understand, that your Ferrari won't stop world peace!

You're carving out for yourself holding your thoughts upon something that you care about, to the point that you learn not to deviate from the things that you care about. In other words, thinking about what you want and not thinking so much about its absence, and not using the absence of things you want as justification for flowing your thoughts toward more virtuous things! There's no supply line that has been cut off.

In fact, you get to create whatever it is, that you focus upon!
In fact, you DO create whatever it is, that you focus upon!

And by creating one thing, you don't disallow another. You can have it all!!
Did you hear that? So, what keeps you leading edge creators, what keeps any of you from experiencing, from having, from possessing, from living, from owning, from knowing, something that you desire?

What does pinch it off?
If it isn't that: "There just isn't enough to go around. And the greedy ones are getting it all!" -if it's not that, and it isn't! -if it isn't that, someone else has decided what you're worthy of, or not worthy of. And holding back on your behalf, then what is it?

It is, that only you can hold yourself apart, from something that you want.
And the only way that you do it is by focusing upon the absence of what you want.

Because what you're pointing at, with your thoughts and with your words, is what you're practicing a vibrational frequency of. And that's what you're getting! That's what you're letting in. But you get confused about it, because sometimes when you are in a state of desiring something, you're pointing right at what you desire, and you feel good when you're thinking about it. There's no resistance! There's no pinching it off, when you feel like that!

But when you feel jealous of what someone else has, or angry at yourself that you haven't created more effectively or efficiently, when you feel negative emotion- that's when you are pointing in opposition to what you want. And the reason that we are so sure about that is, because every time you pointed at what you wanted, your Inner Being pointed at it! And Law of Attraction began amassing around this powerful pointing of you and YOU. And even when you, in your human form, got discouraged and stopped pointing at what you want, but instead began pointing at all the reasons that you are using to justify why you don't have it-

your Inner Being continued to point in the direction of what you want!

And that is, in fact... that pointing difference is what your emotions are all about. Esther has been saying to anyone who asks, and since hardly anyone does, she tells a lot of people who aren't asking, if they say "what do you do?" -she says "I'm a Pointer." And that's usually about as far, as that conversation goes, because she looks crazy, you know. But what she means is:

"I point at what I want! And law of attraction and the Universe take care of it!
Cooperative components are gathered, and what I want begins to take shape.
And the more I point at what I want, then the more of what I want comes into form.

And the more I point at it, the more awarenesses I have, of other things that I think, might be helpful to assist me in the receiving of it!"

Sometimes you point at something like a new house. And then you need to point at someone who's going to build it, unless you're going to do it yourself! And Esther's not going to do it herself, so she points at the idea of the new house, and as it comes into being, then she points at all kinds of things about the house.

"I'd like that, for the floor. And I would like that for the paint color. And I would like that for the tile, and I would like that, and I would like that one, I would like that, and I would like all of those people who know how to do it, just the way I like it, to come and assist!"

I'm a pointer! I'm a pointer. I'm a pointer: that's what a creator is!
A pointer and a deliberate creator is someone, who continues to point at what you want.

But as humans- and it's all right!!- you've come to sift and sort. And to come to conclusions about what you prefer, in the sifting and sorting process! Often you're pointing at what you don't want. In fact, you usually point at what you don't want, before you get clear about what you do want! But what we've noticed about so many of you is, even though you come into greater clarity about what you do want, as you've been aware of the things that you don't want- so often, and we love you so much!- you continue to point at what you don't want while you talk about what you do want.

You keep noticing how things are.
And what we really want you to hear is, that your life is so full and fantastic! And you have so many facilities in order to observe it! Your physical senses, your hearing and seeing and smelling and tasting and touching- everything that's around you, and that makes you more likely to keep pointing at what you see! But if you are pointing at it, just because it is: "look over there!" (happy voice) -you say, "well, look at that" (cynical, bummed out voice). How often rather than(happy eager voice) "look at that!", you're saying (disgusted voice) "well, look at that!" and you can tell by your own attitude when you're saying "look at that", it might not be something that you really want to point at!

Because you're going to move in the direction of what you point at!

Jerry learned that with Esther. They're driving down the highways, and the big old 45-foot bus with the car behind it, yesterday. Esther did most of the driving, and Jerry would say: "Look at that rainbow!" and then he would notice, that Esther would start moving in the direction! It wasn't long before he learned to only point out things to her that were right ahead!

Because you do move in the direction of what you're pointing at, at what you're looking at!

And so we want you to just pay attention over the next few days especially, at how many things you're pointing at, coming to your experience, in a very very strong way! Because law of attraction is relentless. The law of attraction brings back to you- and fast- what is active in your vibration. Sometimes, something happened in your experience, maybe 20 years ago. And of course you observed it! You were pointing at it, maybe a lot of people were pointing at it. It was something really worth pointing about! It was a big deal in your experience!

But then, that time passed. But you kept pointing at it. Remembered, talked about it... 19 years ago, and 18 years ago, and 17 years ago... talked about it yesterday! Talked about it this morning, in fact! You talk about it:
-Sometimes, because it's entertaining.
-Sometimes, because you overcame something!
-Sometimes because it's interesting! Mostly, because it's entertaining or because it's stuck in your vibrational craw. But MOSTLY,
-because you have forgotten, that what you point at keeps coming with you.

So if there are things that happened 20 years ago, that you want to re-create in today's experience, then by all means, we encourage you to keep pointing at them! And keep pointing them out, and keep talking about them!

But if it's something that you really don't want to be coming up in your experience over and over again- then don't keep updating it!!
Don't keep renewing it!

Esther notices that if she doesn't update her software, pretty soon her machine doesn't work anymore. You've noticed that? -Gotta kind of keep updating, to keep things current! Well, when it regards things that you care about, and things you want to keep being active in your experience, by all means keep updating them! Keep talking about them. Keep them active in your vibration. But if there's something that you've lived, or something that you've observed, that you don't want to be present in your day's experience-

then do your best to take your attention from it which means give your attention to other things:
Decide, that you're going to point toward the things that you really want.

from the youtube clip "‘I am a Pointer’ | You can have it all"
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Do NOT fake happiness! And do not suppress what you really want.
Instead, just be satisfied about SOMETHING, and don't tolerate dissatisfaction! That is enough!

HS:
I come with a desire to help me with my scattered energy. And I've listened to you for longer than I want to admit, to this wonderful room of people. It might be over 10 years, but less than 20. So, and my life is a beautiful life! I don't lack anything, but I want more. And I feel like I have...

Abe:
Satisfied with what is, and eager for more. It's a perfect stance!

HS:
That's where I am. And I feel that, I..

Abe:
Because when you need something, you're under the influence of need. When you satisfied, then you're under the influence of alignment. And then the distance from where you are, to the delicious new, new, new is simple.

HS:
Yes! Yeah, and I have felt both places, yes. So to be in a place, where I am appreciative, and I do what you have talked about: I'm at the beach every morning with my dog! I'm so lucky, I live in Maine! So I go: "this is my favorite beach. And my favorite seaglass. And my favorite ocean! And my favorite dog!" -and I just sort of dance around, and people think I'm nuts. But I am living a beautiful life! But I feel that I'm, because certain things haven't come into my manifestation, that I must be a little scattered, or lazy with my thoughts? Where I'm maybe... I am not being deliberate enough, or fantasizing enough. Or being, you know... where I'm daydreaming enough. Because I don't have negative things in my life! I'm very conscious of when I don't feel well, mentally. I nip it right away, and I listen to you. You're the best energy changer on the planet! I just listen to one of your things. I get out in nature, I go for a walk, and I just shift my energy.

But, I want to travel! I want to buy a house. I want to help my kids with their wedding. There's things I want, and I'm sort of anticipatory in the waiting for it. And I'm... my life is beautiful, in the meantime! But I think I must be missing something, if these things aren't showing up. Because the path unfolds in many little directions, but it never seems to come to fruition.

Abe:
Well, let us just speak some basics of the laws as they are. And then we'll walk through this, in a way that you and others will follow and understand! Because when you say, or when most say "scattered energy"- it's as if they think that they have to focus on some specific thing that they want, and hone in on it, in order to reel it in, and bring it about. And so, they think their energy is scattered, they're thinking about too many things, and kind of like, if you've got a lot of things to do, and you're trying to do so many things- then you'r "jack of all trades, and master of none", is sort of the human sentiment about that!

And we want to make it very clear that it's not scattered energy!
It's contradictory energy.

Only a thought about something, and a thought in opposition of it, is what ever slows it down, or puts resistance in it!

You can be creating hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of things simultaneously.
And when you focus toward them, if you're not contradicting your thought about it, then you're setting it into motion, and Law of Attraction will follow through and it will become a reality!

So it's important to understand that it's the contradictory thought that is the only thing that ever hinders anything, that comes into your experience. Therefore, if it is in fact true that you're thinking about what you want and you're always, always feeling good, and always feeling satisfied- and yet some of the things that you think you want, aren't coming- then it must be that you don't really want what you think you want! Because, if you're really as vibrationally non-resistant as you feel that you are, then you are creating exactly what you've put into your Vortex! and if what's unfolding isn't what you think you want, then that's where the disconnect is.

If you really believe that you've got positive emotion going on all the time, and what you want isn't happening- then you don't want what you think you want.
Which is never the case.

What IS the case, is: You don't have positive emotion going on all the time.
You're just under the illusion, that you have positive emotion going on, and the reason for that is: Because you are used to, you are comfortable with thinking the thoughts that you've been thinking. And so they feel normal. Not necessarily in alignment with desire!

And that's the reason that we are commenting in a stronger way, wanting to put more emphasis upon your personal realization of whether this is a satisfying thought, or not. Now we know, when you're on the beach with your dog, you're satisfied. We know that for sure! But it's possible to be on the beach with your dog, feeling satisfied and move into an unsatisfying thought. And in fact, you do that sometimes, too, even on the beach! And so, you don't have to clean up all your thoughts! We don't want you to dig in and try to get to the bottom of things. We just want you to lean positively, or change the subject.

Just don't contradict your thoughts!

So, for example let's take the exact example of you, wanting to help your kids with their wedding. What else did you say? Buy a house?

HS:
Buy a house, um, travel...

Abe:
So let's take the kids with their wedding. Are they expressing to you a desire for something, that they need, that you can't afford?

HS:
Actually, no! The wedding, that's happening next year. We're okay with it, because we only have to do the rehearsal dinner. But, like in the future... I have three other kids. I'm just thinking my daughter... our general financial situation right now wouldn't support four weddings!

Abe:
So, through life experience- and we're even talking about the years that you've been listening to us, what do you think is the dominant thing that you've put into your Vortex, relative to your children? Self-sufficiency, or dependency upon you? Do you think that you've been really wanting to create a relationship where you do all things for them? "No, not ALL things, just some things. But along my physical trail, Abraham it's sort of a common thing for parents to do something about...!" What we're asking you is: Do you think, there's any contradiction between what you're thinking about these weddings, and what you've actually put into your Vortex?

HS:
Probably, yeah.

Abe:
So, that one's a little more difficult for you to sort out. Because most parents believe that you really owe a lot to your children! But...

HS:
Yah. They're not asking! It's so funny, cuz my son is like: "Mom, we just want flipflops, T-shirts, a barbecue!" -They're not asking for a lot! And I'm... I'm actually really listening to him. So I don't...

Abe:
So he's telling you that- in response to what? You're just on the beach, enjoying the dog. What makes him say that to you?

HS:
He's in Seattle!

Abe:
Why would he ever say that to you?

HS:
Cuz it's what he and his fiance really want!?

Abe:
Yeah. But why is he saying that to you?

HS:
Because I am expressing to him my desire to do more!

Abe:
But what influence are you under, while you're expressing that desire? Are you under the influence of abundance, and this... this natural, easy flow? Or are you under the influence of "I don't have enough. And I feel bad, that I don't have enough." -What's the active vibration within you, that's making him want to compensate, and say to you: "Hey Mom, we're not counting on you!"

THAT'S what's scattering your thoughts! -The idea of these weddings, as life is coming at you, is causing you to confront the subject of finances, and instead of feeling satisfied, you feel dissatisfied.

HS: Yes. Yes!

Abe:
Well, stop it! (laughter)
That's as big as it gets! That's all you're doing: You're feeling dissatisfied about your current situation, because you're using the beliefs that you have and the circumstantial evidence: "We might be able to make it with one, but we can't do all four!" In other words, feel the case you're making against yourself! So, what is the big subject? Is it wedding? No. Is it travel? No. It's ALL of those things! It's abundance, flowing into your experience. So, can you feel how- if you're satisfied, you're allowing the abundance to flow.

That's why you allow the abundance to flow in the ways that don't involve money.

You allow the timing of the universe, to show you the most magnificent sunrises, or sun sets.
You allow the universe to show you the friskiness and joy of the dog, or the goals, or whatever else is out there. In other words, you're letting abundance flow to you, in lots and lots and lots and lots of ways- but when it comes to that financial abundance, you've got some beliefs that you just keep reactivating, that are in the way.

And the way you clean that up is, just by asking yourself: "Is this a satisfying thought?"

Now, let's play with this a little bit. Because you've all got the idea of it, and many of you are doubting, that it's as simple as that!
But it really IS just as simple as that! Because it's this way: You see, you're living life right here and now. And it doesn't matter what you've lived. It doesn't matter what your financial condition has been. In fact, the more contrast you've lived, the more good stuff you've put in your Vortex, that has already summoned cooperative components.

But if you're dissatisfied, you're not one of the Cooperative components!
If you're satisfied you're one of the Cooperative components.

So here's the thing we really really really want you to hear! ...A man was talking about a barbecue contraption that he's invented and he wants the funding and he wants the world to embrace it, and he wants it to sell, and he wants to get a lot of money, because he has some things that he wants to do with the money. So, as we chewed for a little while with him, then we began asking the audience: Does this man have to feel satisfaction about this barbecue-contraption, here and now, in order for it to go for the success of it happen? And the entire audience knew, that he didn't have to feel satisfaction about that!

He just had to feel satisfaction!

Because if you believe that you've got to feel satisfaction about the thing that you don't feel satisfaction about, "I'm going to feel satisfaction about this thing that I don't feel satisfaction about!" ...Are you satisfied? "Yeah I'm satisfied. Yeah I'm satisfied." But you're NOT! You're under a different influence. But what are you satisfied about: "I'm satisfied about the self-sufficiency of my son. I'm satisfied about how he stands in his flip-flops on the beach! I'm satisfied about his joyous life experience! I'm satisfied... or, or, or, or, or! There are thousands of things in any moment in time, that you could find to be satisfied about. And when you decide that the name of this game is to lean in the direction of this influence- what influence are you wanting to be under? Really, friends.

YOU are the only uncooperative component, in the desires that are coming into being for you!

Little by little, you said: I'd like that. I'd like that! I prefer that, I'd prefer that... Law of Attraction gathered them as cooperative components. And you know what all of your desires- hear this!

ALL of your desires are cooperating with each other!
Source and law of attraction have gathered them. These cooperative components are there.

When you're dissatisfied, you're not one of the Cooperative components! So you can't be in a place, where you can receive the impulse, or the train of thought, that will lead you to where you want to be. Sometimes you think: "Well, I don't really want to be under the influence, so that I'm lead. I just want it to happen! And I'll just show up later." And we say, well that's the biggest flaw, that most humans believe!

You are CREATORS. And you want to CREATE!
And the only satisfaction you'r ever feeling is, when you have asked for something, and you're letting yourself move toward it.

You've GOT to be under that influence! And moving toward the magnificent things that you've put into your Vortex, little by little- or you cannot feel satisfaction.

HS:
Yeah. The unfolding... I've been in situations like, I do photography. And I have stepped that up a bit, and I've made greeting cards, and a calendar and the unfolding of that process was so much fun. So I understand that concept. I don't want, you know, a sack of money... not that I would mind... being dropped at my feet, in the sense that I understand... as you say, how the path's lighting up and... and how fun it is, to see everything fall together...

Abe:
Now wait a minute!! If a stack of money dropped up your feet, you're driving down the road and the armored car doors open, and the money falls in your path... are you telling us that you could just scoop it up, in your car, and you would be satisfied??

HS:
No! I'm saying it...

Abe:
You'd go to jail!!

HS:
I'd go to jail. All right! If I won the lotto, I don't... it would be lovely! But it wouldn't be as satisfying, as my life unfolding, like...

Abe:
We don't mean that at all!!
We think, winning the lottery could be a very satisfying thing!! We're not trying to get you to not want the things, that you want!

We're just showing you how you get there! So, if you decide that you're going to win the lottery, and you can't conceive of that. And you know the odds of that, and so your own thoughts are working against- that's what you're calling scattering of thoughts. And that's what we're calling contradictory thoughts to what you desire! Here's the thing, when you live life, and it causes you to create preferences, to identify preferences- and then your preferences gather together, and there's a magnificent unfolding... if you can manage to stay in a state of satisfaction!

Just because thought by thought, you're catching it, when the first dissatisfaction happens.

And you don't let it take hold- the advantage that law of attraction brings you that is most discernable to you, most palpable, most present, is the gift -we'll just use that word! The gift of good timing. Because, when you're tuned in tapped in turned on- because you're not doing that thing you do, that keeps you from being; then you rendezvous in more timely things. With thoughts about past present or future, with thoughts that are beneficial and with impulses that are beneficial and with others who are beneficial and with experiences that are beneficial.

And that's what a satisfying life IS!
You can't have an unhappy journey on the way to a happy ending! It just doesn't happen: It's happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy! We could even say, it feels really good, really good, really good, gooder, gooder, gooder, good, gooder good! And of course we agree with all of you about this:

The explosion into the manifestation- that's the brink that you all want to be upon.
And that's the moment in time that you feel the most exhilaration! In other words:
Manifestation matters.

You're here in this physical time and space, because you are creators into the physical!

Thoughts are turning to things. And you want thoughts to turn to things! But as humans, you've become so enamored with that moment when the thoughts turn to the things- and you're so enamored with the things, that you forget about the deliciousness of the journey.

Which is the only reason that these things ever exist! They are the final product of this joyous journey, and your life is about the joyous journey. Not about the product.

from the clipHuge Energy Shifting Message You Were Meant To Hear! ✨ Abraham Hicks 2024
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

He wants more muscles, and less effort in getting them!
Use the Power of your Desire:
Molding your own body

HS:
I guess my question that I've had is... I've been, I think, for the longest time, I have not been happy with my physical body. My physical body is perfectly healthy, there's nothing wrong with it! It runs fine. But I'm not happy with how it looks. A lot of times it's been with weight, and you know, a lot of times I felt kind of scrawny, and and so I've gone... I've lifted weights and I've done the action journey. And I've gone to really... I've gone to really try to make things happen. Really work really hard, to put on the muscle. And you know, bulk myself up, and I've been somewhat successful with that. But yet, you know... the whole time I'm doing it, I'm feeling that, you know... "I'm still weak. I'm still weak."

And I guess it's finally occurred to me, after listening to a lot of what you've had to say, that the reason I've had so much trouble is- I've been fighting it. Instead of- I guess, maybe taking part of the action journey, and lifting the weights, but at the same time thinking: "I'm strong!" I've been thinking "I'm weak, I'm weak, I'm weak, I'm weak!" and so, you know... I've had this idea that I can't look the way I want to look... you know, people have said "oh, your body frame won't support the way you want to look! You can't have this. You can't have that. And I've listened to them, which I think has been my biggest mistake! And so I guess, what my question is, is that:

-Can I actually transform into the body that I want?
If I can get myself into alignment- so even though I'm physically, you know, healthy- so it's not really like curing any kind of diseases. But it's actually just transforming the body into a shape that I would be very happy with?

Abe:
Well, YES you can get to there, certainly!
And you- everything that you've said has come from a very wise place of understanding. There's not a lot that we can add to what you have already concluded, which is absolutely accurate. We'll emphasize it a little bit here, that when you say "I want this thing, that I do not have"- you are asking the stream to go, AND bucking it at the same time.

When you say "I want something that is impossible!" the split energy keeps you from being able to accomplish it. So when your mind is splitting energy, it does not matter what action you perform!

The action doesn't have a much enough leverage in it to overcome the split energy! So much so, that we'd like to make extreme statements and say things like:

A person who believes that a twinkie is unhealthy, should not eat a twinkie.
But if you understand (...) we would rather, that you eat a twinkie in joy, than that you... it's actually better for the overall physical condition, then that you eat food that you believe is healthy food in protest. Because split energy has so much power in it, you see! And so, imagine how much you can accomplish...! In other words, you have a very clearly focused, very well-managed desire. In other words, we can feel the clarity of this desire!

But you have a nearly equally focused doubt about your desire.
And that's what makes it all feel hard.
And that's why you're not taking pleasure in the action!
And it's also why you're not getting the kind of results that you would get,
if you could get your energy all moving in the same direction.

HS:
It seems that, you know I've gotten some results. But I feel like I could have gotten even more, with a lot less effort, had I let go of the resistance.

Abe:
Well, what happens is- when you begin going with the flow, the effort becomes less of a factor.

In other words, Jerry and Esther were driving down a freeway the other night, and they noticed that there were some new barricades that had been built, in order to prevent people from crossing into the head-on traffic, and having head-on collisions. And Esther noted, that if a car were to lose control and bounce over against this series of wires that they'd placed, that the car would bounce back into this traffic. And Jerry pointed out, that since this traffic is already moving in the same direction, that even though the car is out of control- it entering traffic, that's moving in the same general direction that it is, is much less of a problem, than if it entered the the flow of traffic that was coming from the other direction.

And Esther said: "There's something in that, that Abraham needs to tell us about resistance! In other words, when the energy stream, when the stream of life, when the stream of desire is calling you this way, and you sort of kind of go, but not really- it's better than if you're going in opposition to it. But if you sort of kind of go, and you relax more, so that you really begin to go- until you finally let yourself... you stop dragging your feet in the water! You stop dragging your oars in the water. You stop dragging all of your things of resistance in the water. And you pull yourself, and you just really let yourself go with the flow... the more you're able to do that, the more you refine your thinking, then the better it all is!

So, certainly you are better off if you have a desire for a change in your body condition, and you are making some effort to accomplish it. You're better off in making that effort, than in making no effort. But what you are recognizing is: It ought to be easier for me, than it is. And certainly, when somebody tells you: "Oh, you can't have what you want!" -and you listen to them, as if they have some sort of credibility, then that's more than just dragging your oars in the water! That's when you suddenly turn around and start paddling in the opposite direction! And, you can feel,

-you can feel the intensity of really going with the flow: That's what passion is!
-Sort of going with the flow- that's what optimism is or hope is.
-Hardly going with a flow that's what hesitation and reluctance is.
-Not going with the flow- that's what doubt is and worry is.
-Really not going with the flow- that in fact, paddling in the opposite direction: that's what anger is.
-Really really not going with the flow... in other words you can you can feel the intensity of how you're placed in the stream by the way you feel!

The thing we always want to point out, and we've done it several times here today, but it really is something that we want you to hear, and really think about the combination of the pointed desire and the pointed belief, in relationship to the desire is, what equals what you feel. So there are a lot of people that could actually be getting better results than you are getting, who care even less about the body that they want. And that's what's bugging you! (HS: Yah, yah! Yah!!) But when you take all the information, and figure out what all of these pieces to the equation equal, you understand that somebody who doesn't want as much as you do, that has no resistance, is getting a lot better results- than somebody who wants as poignantly as you do, and has resistance.

Doesn't that explain a lot? Doesn't that explain why so many people seem to be thriving, who don't deserve it? Because, you think that their deservability is tied to their effort!
And we're wanting you to know that no deservability is tied to effort your you all deserve to have everything that life has caused you to want

But unfortunately, something that happens to everybody is, that it seems that the more you want something, the more you work against yourself. Because the harder you try and the more you see it is an ORDEAL that you must dig in and conquer, and triumph, over. And there's something about that conquering, digging in and triumphing over, that has you pointed upstream. That works really hard against you!

So, when somebody says to you: "Your whatever does not support the desire that you hold!" say to them:
"I know you mean well. Even though you're breaking my heart with your words! I know you may be well-meaning, but you, Sir, are misinformed. Because I now understand that, if this time-space-reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within me, that this time-space-reality has the wherewithal to deliver it to me.

So, if I can want it, I CAN achieve it. And I can achieve it easier, by not listening to your words, than if I listen to your words. So, I won't be asking for your commentary anymore. Because your commentary takes me upstream, which is counter to what I want."

It's interesting, because even in the building of a muscle, there is this human expectation of resistance! In other words, the trainers will tell you, that in order to get that muscle, you have to badger it into. And we say: But think about what's happening, in all of that, that you're calling resistance; is the focusing of the desire for the achievement of something.

And you got to give some of the credit to the power of the desire, you see!

So what we wish for you is a discovery of a training, that you will take pleasure in.
And it is our wish that you discover the enormous leverage in thought!

And we promise you, that if you keep this dream alive, and it's a powerful dream, that is very alive! -If you don't squelch it with contradictory thought, so you just continue to want as you are wanting, relative to this, and you find more downstream thoughts about it, you will begin to notice immediately physical responses to this powerful desire.

And there will come a time that you will be inspired to tell others what you figured out about this,

because the majority of the world- relative to physical fitness, and relative to physical well-being, is going about it in such a contradictive way, that they are well in spite of themselves literally. Literally!

from the clip How can I change my physical appearance using the Law of Attraction? | ABRAHAM HICKS

Outtake:

Even in the building of a muscle, there is this human expectation of resistance! In other words, the trainers will tell you, that in order to get that muscle, you have to badger it into. And we say: But think about what's happening, in all of that, that you're calling resistance; is the focusing of the desire for the achievement of something.

And you got to give some of the credit to the power of the desire, you see!

So what we wish for you is a discovery of a training, that you will take pleasure in.
And it is our wish that you discover the enormous leverage in thought!

And we promise you, that if you keep this dream alive, and it's a powerful dream, that is very alive! -If you don't squelch it with contradictory thought, so you just continue to want as you are wanting, relative to this, and you find more downstream thoughts about it, you will begin to notice immediately physical responses to this powerful desire.

And there will come a time that you will be inspired to tell others what you figured out about this,

because the majority of the world- relative to physical fitness, and relative to physical well-being, is going about it in such a contradictive way, that they are well in spite of themselves literally. Literally!

from the clip How can I change my physical appearance using the Law of Attraction? | ABRAHAM HICKS
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Once you have a Desire, your Inner Being won't forget it!

Your inner being is like a dog on a bone
not letting go of anything that you've put into that vortex

and when you give up on things that you want
you don't feel good

and then you say
"oh I don't feel so good" (...)
I have this negative emotion or this...

When we say: All you have is lack of belief that you can be or do or have anything that you want ,
when your inner being knows for sure that you can be or do or have anything that you want!

- Abrham
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

What you really want:
Because you are Creators, you want to accomplish the Mastery of Creation!

Esther hears herself, and we tease her about it incessantly. She hears herself explaining how "well, it's been that way. It's always been like that! That's just the way that is!" -and we often say when we sneak up on he,r when she's not broadcasting, that

it can be any way you want it to be.

-You don't have to keep regurgitating what is!
-Things do change.
-They just keep changing to the same thing, if you keep focusing on the same way!
-Things are always changing.

Do you want them to change to something different? Or you want them to keep changing into more of what they already are?
-Because they're changing constantly!

Because it's fresh and new: It's constantly changing!

It's constantly changing. Constantly changing.
Do you want it to change to the same thing?
You want it to change to something that's new and different?
You want it to change to something that's better?
Want it to change to more, that's like it's already been?
Different places different faces- same thing.

You want something different? -You got to think about it in a different way!

So that's what we're all about, here: Isn't it finding a way to look at life, through the lens of broader perspective? To look at life through the eyes of source, to begin catching glimpses of who you really are, and what you really want:

Because you are Creators, you want to accomplish the Mastery of Creation.
Which means, you want to know about Law of Attraction.
You want to understand that it's always consistent.
You want to know how it feels within you!
You want to know what your emotions are.
You want to know why your emotions are your guidance system!
You want to know why your guidance system feels, FEELS the way it does, under differing situations!

from the youtube clip Abraham Hicks✨THINGS ARE CHANGING ALL THE TIME.~ IT CAN BE ANY WAY YOU WANT IT BE!✨Law of Attraction
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Negative emotion can be an indicator of Desire & Wanting

If someone you did not know called you on the telephone and said, "I will never see you again," you would say, "Who cares?"
In other words, the lack of them would not bother you because there was not wanting to begin with.

The point we are making is, when you feel great negative emotion, it is because this is an important issue for you.
(...)
Any time there is negative feeling, it is an indication that there is great wanting.

- Abraham
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Although you THINK you want all your desires to manifest as soon as you think of them - you really don't

All of you is intending to stand in your Now-time-space-reality in full awareness of where you stand in relationship to all the things that you want ,
Not because it's important for you to immediately move right to the full combination of everything that you want -
no no no no no no no that would be so overwhelming!
That would be like eating all of the food for the rest of your life today!

- Abraham
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us