Being a match to outrageous Abundance!

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Pollyanna

Re: Being a match to outrageous Abundance!

Post by Pollyanna »

WOW! What a divine "tuning up my emotional scale" practice! Thank you, Paradise on Earth!

I love returning online back to the forum and knowing I can come to this wonderful place with you. I just so love following along your incredibly soothing practice and enjoy learning as I go.

And while I'm still catching up on the ABC game, I love how easy it is to have a beautiful virtual vacation because you have painted such a vibrant picture. I love how easy it is to feel the elegance and comfort of Europe and my world. I love how easy it is to stretch my imagination and enjoy those fabulous dishes virtually. It feels so satisfying and so complete!

I love being the architect of my own joy and happiness. And I love your joy and happiness! :D
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:text-welcomewave: back, Polyanna! :hearts:
Pollyanna wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 pm WOW! What a divine "tuning up my emotional scale" practice! Thank you, Paradise on Earth!

I love returning online back to the forum and knowing I can come to this wonderful place with you. I just so love following along your incredibly soothing practice and enjoy learning as I go.

And while I'm still catching up on the ABC game, I love how easy it is to have a beautiful virtual vacation because you have painted such a vibrant picture. I love how easy it is to feel the elegance and comfort of Europe and my world. I love how easy it is to stretch my imagination and enjoy those fabulous dishes virtually. It feels so satisfying and so complete!

I love being the architect of my own joy and happiness. And I love your joy and happiness! :D
So glad you enjoy it, and it serves you! :grouphugs: :balloons_wave: :dancing: and so nice to "dance" with you again and read your uplifting, so very very loving joyful energy! I love that you enjoy to "dive into" as I do, and LOVE the roams in which we can explore and enjoy!

Beautiful! :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

30 Days of Becoming a POINTER:
Pointing at- and Updating WHAT I WANT.

-carving out and getting clear about what I REALLY "care about",
-getting clear about where I point at- and probably activate the Absence of what I want.
-setting a Grid about the Essence of what I do want!

Day 7

HOW do I really "care about" being outrageously abundant, today?
I care about it by EXPECTING the life I want to live, today! In bits and pieces, and in it's essence. I expect harmony. I expect love. I expect FUN! I expect LOVE. I expect abundance! I expect JOY! I expect freedom. I expect joyful, loving, delightful, paradisy UNFOLDING! :hearts:

WHY do I care about that?
Because I realllly want to live this as my normal. It feels soooooo good!

-Where do I point at (and probably activate the Absence of what I want)?
I point NOW at hope and ease.

What do I want to point at, instead? + Grid
I want to point at deep deep expectation and knowing. Certainty. I expect awe. I expect love. I expect ease! I expect fun! I expect unconditional love. I expect a wonderful deeply touching, healing for all, unfolding. I expect delight. I expect high flying of all of us! I expect goodness in all ways. I expect JOY! I expect magic. I expect miracles. I expect surprise and delight! :hearts:

Telling the New Story, and Setting wanted Grids about the Essences of what I do want, in it
I know, I KNOW (and I so enjoy that knowing!) that I can have whatever life has caused me to want! I live such a big portion of it, already! I expect this to unfold eternally! I expect this to become even better than I can fathom. I expect to realize the chances when they open up! I expect my life to get even better! I expect MAGIC. I expect heaven to help me in all ways, and I am so thankful for it! Life goes so easy for me, and I allowed that! I am proud of it!
And I understand those that haven't trained yet, and I am full of unconditional love for them. Source helps me to balance all the time, and to understand the challenges earliest on, so that my tumbling is miniscule. I even enjoy it! :lol:

Life is supposed to be fun! Life is supposed to be a wonderful, fun ride. AND I HAVE IT! And it gets bigger and brighter and more and more easy and normal and certain and awesome and good!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Pointing at- and Updating WHAT I WANT.

-getting clear about where I point at- and probably activate the Absence of what I want.

Day 8

I care about it by pondering that my life is built from myriads of extraordinary awesome "miracles".
I care about it in expectation that my huge, BIG dreams and desires WILL come true!

Because I loooove loooove loooooooooooove the Big, the extraordinary, the outstanding, the awesome!

I point NOW at trust and joyful expectation..

I want to point at KNOWING. Absolute Certainty. Easy, clear, normal Clarity. Full blown pure expectation! Easy, clear! Easy, clear. Clear pure EXPECTATION.

Telling the New Story, and Setting wanted Grids about the Essences of what I do want, in it
I always knew I could have it all! I always knew I want the big stuff. :lol: And part of that is honoring what I deem as small and mundane! SEEING, GETTING the awe in what feels "normal". And also, deeply appreciating the awe that is big, and IN MY LIFE!! I LOVE the awe of the internet, connecting in no-time with the whole world!
The awe is in the fantastic cars that I have access to: All the supercars that I have driven or that I could drive, without problems!
The awe is in my amazing wonderful family, that is so precious as tons of gold for me. Well, no, soooooo much more!!!
The awe, the bigness, the extraordinary in celebrating the wonderful trips of Cara and Nate, and so many others!
The extraordinary ideas of underwater-hotels and Safaris where no animal is ever shot, and of travel, and of interior design, and of Grand Hotels and their stories, and of storie in general, and of movie-making...

I SO LOVE IT ALL!!
I SOOOO LOVE IT ALL. And as I love it, I prepare the mood, because pure true exuberant love and appreciation without resistance- that is doing it! :lol: but that's not the reason I do it. I love it soooooooo much!! And I MAY play with it!!
:vortex:

Pollyanna

Post by Pollyanna »

Happy Mother's day again, dear Paradise on Earth!🌺 From your beautiful posts and photos, I know you're having a wonderful week full of fun, joy and love. It feels so good to watch you having fun with your loved ones in a dream week. 💕 😍❤️

And I just love your energy and posts so much! I love the quote to emotionally reach the mood, not the thought, of being a match to outrageous abundance. And I love feeling my way to the ease of:

Knowing the Universe has our collective back,
Going with the flow of Source,
Trusting Source always has another boat for us,
Following our bliss,
Everything is always working out for us, all the wildlife, earth and more

It feels wonderful to rampage and be in awe of our abundance with you! It feels good to savor this feeling of satisfaction with you!

Thank you, dear friend and one of the best moms that have ever walked the planet earth! ❤️
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:vortex: :hearts: thank you for the love, Polyanna! It is so very appreciated! :happy117: :rose: :grouphugs:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

CREATING THE MOOD OF WHAT I WANT.

Day 9

I care about it by REALLY caring for my mood, first, second and third! :hearts:

Because I want to FEEL good! And all other will come from that, in perfect timing :vortex-small:

I point NOW at Satisfaction and Happiness

I want to point at exactly that! Satisfied. Happy. Bathed in joy. Easy. Ease, light and delight! Sweetness. Sweetness! I hear the blackbird sing and it melts in my heart. Delicious. Delightful. Wondrous. Magic. Beautiful! Easy! It feels so natural. So effortless. So wonderfully organically as BEINGNESS. Easy. Light. Right. Good. Wonderful!

I drop all the too-much. I only care for what feels good, now. Feels good, now. I may be so easy! I may be so delighted to jump from goodnes to joy and eagerness and fun and laughter, Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy... happily ever after! IN DEEP, wonderful, joyful, delighted delicious TRUST.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

CREATING THE MOOD OF WHAT I WANT.

Day 10

I care about it by creating the mood of TRUST.

Because this feels so good!

I point NOW at joyful expectation.

I want to point at full blown KNOWING. Deep divine, unshakeable TRUST.
Being there, in my heart. KNOWING. Purely, fully, wholly enjoying the journey! Being absolutely certain to come out where I want to be!
Easy. Light. Goodness. Joy, EASE!

I relax into my heart. I relax into what so joyfully resonate with! It is so easy when I hold my focus on this sweetness. This lovable, interesting, fascination, eager unfolding! Trusting, and so, letting g! I let it all go. I lt it all go, and just be where it feeeeels so good.

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

:hearts: :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:36 am :hearts: :vortex:
:dance: :vortex: :dancing: :wave:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us