Fun little Synchronicity/Manifestation

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
Sheila86

Fun little Synchronicity/Manifestation

Post by Sheila86 »

Hi everyone,
I just had a fun little manifestation/synchronicity.
I am manifesting a different work situation for myself and in the last couple of days I always made sure to spent some hours contemplating the ideal job. A place that you would love to go to every day because the work is engaging and stimulating, wonderful co-workers, being appreciated for your efforts, a supportive fun environment where everybody loves what they are doing. I just lightly honed in on the feeling of that.
Yesterday I went to visit a good friend that I have not seen in months. She has a new job at a Clinic of Maxillofacial Surgery, and lo and behold, she spent hours talking / rampaging about it. How interesting the job is, how excited she is and how she shows up there every day in hyper motivation mode. How lovely and supportive her new collegues are, how her boss even offered to lend her his car when her car broke down in week 2 of her employment so that she would not have to use public transportation. What kind of boss does that?? She can choose when to work and is paid more then expected for un anskilled laborer. I spend all of the time basking in her excitement and joy like a little sponge that is taking in all the happiness :D
I am taking this as a huge sign that I am on the right path vibrationally. I surely dont want to work in a surgery clinic but I am sure I want to feel about my work life exactly as she described <3
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Fun little Synchronicity/Manifestation

Post by spiritualcookie »

How cool that your positive focus on this topic manifested this beautiful, feel-good interaction with your friend! 🥰
Sheila86 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:28 am I spend all of the time basking in her excitement and joy like a little sponge that is taking in all the happiness :D
I love this! You are surrounding yourself with inspiring energy that can be a catalyst for getting that energy even more strong within you too! Positive feedback from the Universe! And as you vibrate in this way, you line up with good things and create them 😊 :hearts:

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awww, what a wonderful sweet manifestation, Sheila!!
:lol: and such cute, love-soaked sponges, Cookie!!

THANK YOU for sharing! So uplifting! :grouphugs: :balloons_wave: :bath: <--- Love-Bath!
Sheila86

Post by Sheila86 »

Thank you guys for your lovely responses :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-smileyflower:

Cookie, I loved loved loved these sponges! I printed them and put them on my workplace ;) for an instant vibration boost :D Thank you!
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

aw! I'm glad they resonated with you!
It was a co-creation with your beautiful words that inspired their arrival into the world! ^_^ :hearts:
13thAllieCat
United States of America

Post by 13thAllieCat »

I loved reading this story, I love how it reminds me how easy and good feeling it would be to just sit for a time and feel out how I want to feel. How you described taking time out to imagine feeling how your new job will feel. Love it. and I love how you recognized that convo with your friend was a manifestation of that. Great story! I have some post it notes up on my computer reminding me to do this "when you sit here BE doing that job you want, satisfied with continuing results" and lately though I find myself daydreaming about the new house I will have... or whatever home hgtv is giving away mixed in there hehe... love how your story reminded me to take time to do this, and encouraged that too. :)
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us