I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:grouphugs: :ta: :balloons_wave: :vortex:

It feels so sweet and good and SEEN to read your words! Thank you from my heart! :kiss: :kiss:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

my way home...

Good morning, world! :hearts:
I am so satisfied that NOW is the time where I have a sunrise every time I shuttle DH in the morning!
I am so satisfied to see the change of the light, and of the seasons, every day.
I am so satisfied that I live in a zone where there is this constant change!
I am so satisfied that now I witness the leaves turning full green from their amazing May-light-green, just a week ago!
I am waving good bye to the leaving lilac, and the leaving apple-blossoms, and the leaving blowballs...
And now I embrace the becoming bluebells and the ROSES...

LIFE IS SO GOOD!
A mouse is stirring in my trash bin (well, that is NOT so good :roll: ) but I trust this problem will be solved fast and soon!
A blackbird is hating at someone or something to protect her nest, outside of the window. I am certain this will be solved as well!
I LOVE to TRUST!
I LOVE to take things so lightly.
I love that I am in deep peace. About mice and blackbirds and world-peace, and whatnot!
I love that I can look at the shenanigans of the politicians and judges and journalists that act as if we would be 100 years set back, suddenly. It feels like a farce, really. And I can feel my love, no matter what. I think, "how good it will be, when this is cleared and healed!" "How good, a question! Something to want!" Which WILL bring perfect solutions, isn't that good!

I am satisfied. And eager, and joyful, and expectant, for more!!

"Here comes the sun..." my homeland
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am satisfied to see so clear, now. I am satisfied to KNOW what I want and need.
I am satisfied to have this crystal clear!
This is so helpful.
And I am satisfied to allow me my grief.
I am satisfied to understand that he is giving his best, as well.
I am satisfied to SEE IT ALL.
To not cover up, to not suppress a thing, to hold it ALL in love, even I see no way forwards.
I am satisfied KNOWING where I am, and KNOWING what will never again work,
because it is not what I want.

THANK YOU LIFE. Thank you mate. Thank you.

I am eager for more, even I have no clue how it could become.
I am eager for surprise and delight.
I am eager for the "3.way" that becomes, when I stay in love, that opens the new dimension and allows the solution.
I am open and I am willing and I trust source: *I* do not know "how"! No clue. Not even an inkling. And that is ok.
I give up. I give over fully to source!
I give up. I let go of my resistances, never of the dreams.
God, take us.
I trust you.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I am satisfied!

What had me at my throat yesterday is embraced, today. :D I still have no clue how to solve it. And, it also seems to be on it's way to being solved! I am so satisfied in that: I do not any longer need to be "right"! And I get that I am understood and seen and heard. It is such a light, easy, loving mood.
Unconditionally and light and free. No drama far and wide. I so love this!

It is raining since last morning. A slow, peaceful, warm rain. And it feels so soothing! It feels so gentle. It feels so... happy! The birds sing, anyway! The world feels calm in this rain. The windows are open, and life is so gentle and soothed and without all mosquitos. :lol: I AM SATISFIED!
I got a dozen WONDERFUL cruise-catalogues. Oh, what an abundance! I look at the clips from special travels. What wonderful abundance is spread out, before me! I am sooo satisfied!

DH and I plan to buy a new kitchen stove, and an electric wheel chair- and it feels so RICH and abundant. I am so happy with our financial situation! I AM SATISFIED and feel so free and happy!

I am eager for all the solutions I asked for! I am eager for my outrageous abundance. I am eager to shop in a whole new scale. To ABUNDANTLY pack cruises and new properties and houses into my "shopping cart". And I am satisfied with which ease and love and joy I think about it! I am so satisfied how ABUNDANT I am thinking, and dreaming and trusting! I FEEL SO LINED UP. I feel source with me all the time. I LOVE THIS ALIGNMENT!!

And I so love that my daughter is here with me today again, to clean up the house together :hearts: What ease. What fun. What joy to see things sparkle and in order. I FEEL SO BLESSED! I FEEL SO RICH. THANK YOU LIFE!!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:lol: I had to celebrate my 2222. post! :D I am SO happy here, on the New Forum! Once again Simon, SUCH A HUGE BIG HEARTFELT THANKYOU!!!!

I am satisfied about my daily life! I am sooo satisfied about what is- and so eager for what is coming. I feel, something big is filling in. I am sooo eager for it!

And sooooo satisfied with what is!

:lol: :D :vortex:
And soooooooooooo eager for what is coming!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

in my court... I'm so satisfied I "got" them! :hearts:

I am very, very satisfied!
I am so satisfied with my art, as taking photos!
I am so satisfied with the ease in which I am cooking.
I am so satisfied with the amazing food we have and enjoy!
I am so satisfied with the wonderful adventures that I have asked for yesterday, and that filled in so plentiful and beautiful AND SATISFYING!

I am satisfied with the clarity that I feel- even whe the contrast that brings clarity, sometimes is hurting.
I am satisfied with our wonderful plans of visiting our son F in Munich!
I am satisfied that the money for all of that filled in, and I SO ENJOY the abundance!
I am satisfied with. the awesome electric wheelchair that we chose.

I am eager for sitting in it and playing with it!
I am eager to have my men stroll though the big city with me! :D
I am eager for the awesome food.
I am eager for so much more that I have no clue of, but lies around the next corner!
I am eager for surprise and delight!
I am eager for more, endlessly more :hearts:
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY BEAUTIFUL; AMAZING LIFE!

cartoon of my son F: DH pushing me through Munich in the wheelchair...

Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

What a beautiful bird shot! You caught that bird with full wing spread! what special moment! 🤩

yay! congrats on the electric wheelchair purchase! It's another variety of vehicle to add to the family collection! :lol: :hearts:
Here's to less efforting and more ease & joy! :woohoo:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:13 pm What a beautiful bird shot! You caught that bird with full wing spread! what special moment! 🤩

yay! congrats on the electric wheelchair purchase! It's another variety of vehicle to add to the family collection! :lol: :hearts:
Here's to less efforting and more ease & joy! :woohoo:
Yes, yes exactly! :hearts: :dancing: Thank you for sharing the joy! :vortex: :kiss:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

It was such an amazing, light-filled day!
I am SO satisfied!!
I feel THANKFUL!
I feel in awe. I feel eager for what is coming. I am feeling a bit strange... as, between all worlds...
As if everything would shift.
And I feel soo much love!
I feel so thankful for this time.
I love having front-row seats to the most amazing time of Earth!
I am so curious for how this all unfolds. I celebrate what is happening.
I am in awe. AND I AM SO SATISFIED!!
Thank you, thank you life!

glorious sunset in my life...
Tara

Post by Tara »

“If he is a good soulmate, he will give you grief” somehow this does not resonate with me. Normally AH quotes always resonate…

What about Esther & Jerry relationship ? I know Jerry gave Esther grief when he departed but in general they had a magnificent time together…

This is what I hope I put in my vortex (the magnificent time together❤️)

Sorry for putting this here, but as I read your thread I feel good good and then I see this quote I sense there is a lot of contrast happening… which is also good… but it causes some wobble in me and worry about the future.. I personally want an easy, smooth, filled with love, Esther-Jerry kind relationship 😅

Anyways, Thank you for sharing glimpses of your life POE 🥰 I know my reaction is about me not you :)
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us