I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Tara

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Tara »

P.S. love your country pictures… agh.. it slightly reminds me my time home… the nature, the road, the trees and warm summer evenings… enjoy 😊
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Tara wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm “If he is a good soulmate, he will give you grief” somehow this does not resonate with me. Normally AH quotes always resonate…
I know what you mean - it rubs me up the wrong way too when I'm wanting to pre-pave relationships that are romantic, joy-filled, beautiful and loving. But I guess this quote may be soothing during a time when you are experiencing grief with your partner. I think the idea is that contrast leads to expansion and to clarification of our desires. So if a soulmate gives you grief - even though it doesn't feel good in that moment, you can pivot that feeling into a more positive place if you think that this feeling is helpful to you in some way.

On the other hand when things are good, it will feel like an out-of-the-vortex thought because no-one wants to pre-pave grief!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Tara wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm “If he is a good soulmate, he will give you grief” somehow this does not resonate with me. Normally AH quotes always resonate…

What about Esther & Jerry relationship ? I know Jerry gave Esther grief when he departed but in general they had a magnificent time together…

This is what I hope I put in my vortex (the magnificent time together❤️)

Sorry for putting this here, but as I read your thread I feel good good and then I see this quote I sense there is a lot of contrast happening… which is also good… but it causes some wobble in me and worry about the future.. I personally want an easy, smooth, filled with love, Esther-Jerry kind relationship 😅

Anyways, Thank you for sharing glimpses of your life POE 🥰 I know my reaction is about me not you :)
Nothing to worry about, dearest heart! I very much appreciate your openness and your question! :hugging: :hearts:
“If he is a good soulmate, he will give you grief” somehow this does not resonate with me. Normally AH quotes always resonate…
As always (and this is not just my take-away, but Abe said it as well) when something is not resonating with you, here and now, "it is not for you" -here and now. Which doesn't mean that it could not, in another time, or that it would be not globally "true"- it just doesn't serve YOU, NOW. So, maybe just drop it! :hearts:
What about Esther & Jerry relationship ? I know Jerry gave Esther grief when he departed but in general they had a magnificent time together…
This is what I hope I put in my vortex (the magnificent time together❤️)
Abe have told the joyful and elated and wonderful stories of Esther and Jerry, but as well those that were full of contrast (as him, never giving her presents to any occasion, as she would have loved it. Or him, being too antsy and caught up in his notes, instead of just enjoying a certain moment or stroking her arms, as she would have loved. Or not "allow her" the rope-ladder that she would have wanted in the treehouse, or the flying fox, that she yearned for. Or not giving her "that little car that would make her happy for the afternoon"! It was a HUGE breakthrough for Esther when she- after Jerry had croaked- finally bought her little sportscar (the famous Audi R8 that she called Phantom). Jerry had clear ideas about what would be right and ok, and what would not be necessary, and Esther obliged- so much that she had no idea what to order in a restaurant after her mate wasn't there anymore. She had always eaten the same as he had ordered, and after a time of being lost, she found joy in figuring out her own preferences.

As we know: Contrast gives us the opportunity to grow, be it to get a backbone and stand up for what we really want, or to "just" finetune, to open up- in ways that we would probably not do if it wouldn't be unbearable otherwise. So, soulmates who are truly "mates of our souls" often "harrass" us into expansion and becoming clear about who we REALLY are. The more we are connected, the more they mean something to us, the more power there is in the relationship that MAKES us crack open to love unconditionally, release resistances, embrace newness, and give up the need to be right, instead of happy.

Abe quoted Esther, saying about someone she loved VERY much: "Too hard, too hard, too hard! But worth it."
AND, there can come a time when it is "too hard and NOT worth it!" I have not yet reached that threshold with my soulmate Wolfgang, but I reached it with other highly beloved people. And that is ok. We can unconditionally love- AND drop the physical relationship. This is a way to live Paradise on Earth, too.
Sorry for putting this here, but as I read your thread I feel good good and then I see this quote I sense there is a lot of contrast happening… which is also good… but it causes some wobble in me and worry about the future.. I personally want an easy, smooth, filled with love, Esther-Jerry kind relationship 😅

No offense at ALL! :hearts: But a free-of contrast, easy and smooth relationship is what we call a "sunshine-lollipop-and-roses-relationship". Don't get me wrong! It feels reaaallly really nice, but what will you do if there comes a thunderstorm? Give up your relationship, because the sunshine is gone?

As I mentioned above, not even the huge Jerry-Esther-relationship wasn't soo smooth always. When you have 2 people, they WILL have different preferences, different setpoints, they come with differing resistances... and that goes not always that "smooth". And I don't think smoothness is always the very best for us! LOVE is. Unconditional love that even grows, when strong winds come. That makes you know your borders, and overcome them in awesome even more fulfilling ways.

Having a mate -as Jerry and Esther did, but me and Wolfgang as well, that stays there in LOVE, even when things are NOT AT ALL easy or smooth, when both have no clue how to move further, when circumstances seem to make our desires "impossible", when the world around you crashes, when one or both seem to grow into a different direction- but you just stay together with the focus set on LOVE and an rock-steady unconditional trust that there WILL be a way- then you become literally invincible. Each one for them Selves- and in that, Together.

And that is SO MUCH MORE than "easy and smooth"! :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:06 pm P.S. love your country pictures… agh.. it slightly reminds me my time home… the nature, the road, the trees and warm summer evenings… enjoy 😊
:grouphugs: nature just gives us this grounding, this firm roots into life, this stability from which it feels so easy to be happy, doesn't it? It is such a beautiful thing!
:vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:20 pm
I know what you mean - it rubs me up the wrong way too when I'm wanting to pre-pave relationships that are romantic, joy-filled, beautiful and loving. But I guess this quote may be soothing during a time when you are experiencing grief with your partner. I think the idea is that contrast leads to expansion and to clarification of our desires. So if a soulmate gives you grief - even though it doesn't feel good in that moment, you can pivot that feeling into a more positive place if you think that this feeling is helpful to you in some way.

On the other hand when things are good, it will feel like an out-of-the-vortex thought because no-one wants to pre-pave grief!
Yes exactly :lol: OF COURSE you don't prepave grief! This would be such non-sense, literally!! :)

The grief (as EVERY negative emotion) is just an indicator that you have strived from who-you-really are. That you have moved yourself into a corner where you do NOT want to be.

And a soulmate (or, the relationship with them) has the POWER to rattle you out of there. It happens so easily that we suppress and "forget" and overlook indicators. So we can sleep on, and be complacent and "feel righteous", and not move, not change, not grow. Being buried alive, really!

But a love that is SO big, will not allow that.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...it was a long time of Contrast, for us both together! :lol:

I am so satisfied!!! :hoppy:
DH and I overcame a huge resistance yesterday, that we chew on, since all the years we are together.
It felt triumphant!
:lol: AND we know, there will new pieces surface that we want (!!) to clarify and elevate and master!
and we BLESS those!! How could we, otherwise, get into these heights that we are- and further, higher, with even more elation and stability and unconditionality!?

Contrast is AWESOME! Otherwise there would be endedness. Nothing could become REALLY meaningful!
And ohhh, our love is sooooo meaningful!!
I would not have chosen our families of origin from a human stance :crazy:
I would not have chosen to lose a child
I would not have chosen poverty and depression and the sentence of being terminally ill...
I would not have chosen the immense pain and fear and shame and disempowerment that we both have felt, in our life together.

But now, I BLESS THEM.
I have come to LOVE them all, unconditionally!
I have mastered to look at "the other side", and feel invincible in it!
I am sooo satisfied to have worked through them, proved to me and my mate, and vice versa, that we indeed "are together in good and bad days"!
I KNOW we are there for each other, come hell or high water.
I KNOW we will not stop before we see the path. AND we will walk it!
And so, I KNOW we are unstoppable!
It is no sugar-coated hope and fairytale and nice-sounding words. It is manyfold life-proved KNOWING.
Ohhh, and that is sooo satisfying! This is so totally soothing! This, indeed, as Abe stated, feels invincible! This feels fearless!
Who wouldn't want THAT!?

Oh, and it gets easier and sweeter and smoother, after each adventure we aced.
Contrast loses it's sting, after you have shown yourself that you will stay true to your love and your dream and your vision-
and that THEN, the "path appears". Each time, no exception.

And I am sooo eager for what is ahead of us!
I KNOW it must get better and better and better!
KNOWING is such an awesome, wonderful, wonderful stance!
I would not give up a second of it!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE CONTRAST.

And you only get there, by embracing and LOVING the contrast! :D :vortex:

So when you say to someone not just "I LOVE you," you say to them,
"I LOVE loving you. It is MY pleasure.

Portland, OR on 8/11/12

:in_love:

Step-1-Contrast is like, "Are you kidding me???"
Step-5-Contrast is like: "Bring it on! That was so clarifying.
I'm so much more clear about who I am!"

-Abraham Hicks

Sunrise over my village, this morning
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank You, Elke for sharing your life with us… so many things have happened and you are still together, that’s truly a powerful LOVE you that you both share ❤️

Nice to know Abraham teachings when going through life and the contrast…

You love truly feels active and alive 🥰
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:11 am Thank You, Elke for sharing your life with us… so many things have happened and you are still together, that’s truly a powerful LOVE you that you both share ❤️

Nice to know Abraham teachings when going through life and the contrast…

You love truly feels active and alive 🥰
:kiss: :kiss: :ta: :hearts:

I am wishing you a truly DEEP relationship as well! :vortex:
Easy and smooth, AND reliable and beautiful, under all conditions, grown in the perfect contrast (that life WILL send you, together with the perfect soulmate!) to go up and beyond what you could imagine in the beginning!

Blessings!
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you ❤️

I am in a wonderful relationship but it’s just very recent (one year)… I had a very long break after my previous long relationship… and this one feels so blissful, exactly as I pre-paved and more, much more❤️ but the future feels uncertain… he is spiritual, free man who loves his freedom :) and I love security…

Time will show.. I am trying my best to focus on the wonderful aspects of my NOW.

And I appreciate long lasting relationships when I see them :) like yours, Esther & Jerry, Iglesias and Anna Kurnikowa, and many others whom I meet along the way.. ❤️ it’s wonderful that there are couples who continuously find their balance and live happily ever after 🥰
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:42 pm Thank you ❤️

I am in a wonderful relationship but it’s just very recent (one year)… I had a very long break after my previous long relationship… and this one feels so blissful, exactly as I pre-paved and more, much more❤️ but the future feels uncertain… he is spiritual, free man who loves his freedom :) and I love security…
that's the "classic" set up, right? ;) Abe have talked a lot of it.
Really, men also want security, and women also want freedom. Just don't use your desires as excuse to go OOTV! You create your reality, and you can have it EXACTLY as you desire! :kiss:
Time will show.. I am trying my best to focus on the wonderful aspects of my NOW.

And I appreciate long lasting relationships when I see them :) like yours, Esther & Jerry, Iglesias and Anna Kurnikowa, and many others whom I meet along the way.. ❤️ it’s wonderful that there are couples who continuously find their balance and live happily ever after 🥰
And aren't you wonderfully on your way! :thumbup: :thumbup: :tee: :woohoo:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us