keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: It doesn't go any further ..

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awa wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:12 pm Such unique and beautiful stories straight from life are simply wonderful and warm your heart and soul :romance-wub: . Thank you for sharing :rose: .
I miss the carefree, easy-going, relaxed and happy nature of your son H., in my life.
:hearts: :) here is some H. (=Heiko, the dark-haired weirdo) just for you! ;) at least in most of the pictures! The others are my other kids :D "F", by the way, is the guy that lays on the street. My oldest one! (and thanks for the opportunity to dig up pictures) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I realllly enjoy your beautiful compliment and acknowledgement! But, the trick is to be carefree, easy-going, relaxed and happy YOURSELF. And then you will not only attract H.'s (and the name of course is irrelevant :D ), but YOU will LIVE a carefree, easy-going etc life! :hearts: That's what LoA does for us! And others will enjoy YOU for being such an uplifter!
No, I don't always like the result. Unfortunately, not much happens in my life. To be honest, I don't understand it at all. I exaggerate greatly in my lists. They are extremely long, cheerful and colorful.
That might be the problem. The Universe and LoA don't hear your words. They hear- and respond to YOUR ENERGY!!

So, when you use words that you don't feel, you will get a backlash! At LEAST "not much" happens, because your energy is at "not much".
And when you "try too hard" and "fake it to make it", you might even get quite painful results, because you gather momentum in your long lists that are so supposedly cheerful- that you are not able to back up with a AUTHENTIC high positive energy- and that results in "crashing into trees (=resistance) with high speed (=momentum).
I can't even say how long I've been writing my "new story". There will be some reasons why my desired manifestations are not occurring.
Be REALLY authentic. It is better to go authentically slow, than to fake a highflying energy that you don't FEEEL!

When you are not "there" in the big things, look for something small that you really enjoy. Rampage about that. At least, notice and enjoy that.
Happy energy that is authentic builds fast.
But when you feel blah and don't own it, you have nowhere to go!

YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE. That is SO profound, write it down!
-Abe
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 pm :hearts: :) here is some H. (=Heiko, the dark-haired weirdo) just for you! ;) at least in most of the pictures! The others are my other kids :D "F", by the way, is the guy that lays on the street. My oldest one! (and thanks for the opportunity to dig up pictures) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, what a big, happy and blessed family you have :romance-grouphug: . They all radiate a warmth that warms my heart :romance-heartbeating: . All the beautiful moments you have experienced with your children so far, are priceless. Thank you for sharing :flowers: .
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 pm That might be the problem. The Universe and LoA don't hear your words. They hear- and respond to YOUR ENERGY!!

So, when you use words that you don't feel, you will get a backlash! At LEAST "not much" happens, because your energy is at "not much".
And when you "try too hard" and "fake it to make it", you might even get quite painful results, because you gather momentum in your long lists that are so supposedly cheerful- that you are not able to back up with a AUTHENTIC high positive energy- and that results in "crashing into trees (=resistance) with high speed (=momentum).
You're right, that's my problem. Yesterday I asked about the following quote from “Get Happy!!” Just writing certainly doesn't add any value. I have to feel it.
Awa wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:14 pm You posted a text today: 'Get happy!!' (viewtopic.php?p=5618#p5618) Just wonderful. Many thanks.

Please, can you explain this little section to me:
In most cases, it does not involve action. Because in most cases if you take action, in your effort to get happy- some boom drops on you. Like, you get fired, and then you don't have any money, or something like that.
The quote is about trying too hard or wanting something too much. Then it backfires, right?
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 pm Be REALLY authentic. It is better to go authentically slow, than to fake a highflying energy that you don't FEEEL!

When you are not "there" in the big things, look for something small that you really enjoy. Rampage about that. At least, notice and enjoy that.
Happy energy that is authentic builds fast.
But when you feel blah and don't own it, you have nowhere to go!

YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE. That is SO profound, write it down!
-Abe
Good. Thanks for the advice :in_love: :rose: . I'm going to start over and do it differently this time. More authentic. More honesty. Something more natural. Not exaggerated. I'll play around with the words a bit and see what happens. If the energy is real, it will move forward :vortex-small: .
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 pm
Wow, what a big, happy and blessed family you have :romance-grouphug: . They all radiate a warmth that warms my heart :romance-heartbeating: . All the beautiful moments you have experienced with your children so far, are priceless. Thank you for sharing :flowers: .
Thank YOU for sharing the joy with me! Such a pleasure, and such an awesome "excuse" for me to rampage about them! :lol: :hearts: :ta:
That's actually my problem. Yesterday I asked about the following quote from “Become Happy!!” Just writing certainly doesn't add any value. I have to feel it.
right, allowing the EMOTION is key. But you really can achieve that by writing ("setting") a Grid. Which is literally writing emotional words as "joy", "fun", "passion", "peace" (whatever you are drawn to, everything goes!) until you FEEL them. But you MUST have an ear to the ground so to speak, about how you FEEL. As soon you feel off, overwhelmed, uneasy... go VERY general or change the subject. The emotions are you fastest indicators if you are doing good with your vibration, or even achieve the unwanted!
Awa wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:14 pm You posted a text today: 'Get happy!!' (viewtopic.php?p=5618#p5618) Just wonderful. Many thanks.

Please, can you explain this little section to me:
In most cases, it does not involve action. Because in most cases if you take action, in your effort to get happy- some boom drops on you. Like, you get fired, and then you don't have any money, or something like that.

The quote is about trying too hard or wanting something too much. Then it backfires, right?
You really can not "want something too much". But you can EFFORT too much. Or TRY too hard to get it! In the OOTV-action (that feels as effort, neediness, impatience, hunting...) you get the "boomdrop", the "whiplash". Because you (without realizing) activated the ABSENCE of what you want! LoA brings you back what you were sending out: Negativity.
Good. Thanks for the advice :in_love: :rose: . I'm going to start over and do it differently this time. More authentic. More honesty. Something more natural. Not exaggerated. I'll play around with the words a bit and see what happens. If the energy is real, it will move forward :vortex-small: .
Wonderful! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just one finetuning: Don't "see" what happens, but FEEL what happens. The emotions are your instant indicators! :thumbup: :wave: :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 pm
The quote is about (...) wanting something too much. Then it backfires, right?
I want to expand on this, because so many people get this wrong! :hearts:
There is this Abe-quote:

"Whatever life caused you to want to be, do or have, you can get in full manifested form".

Which hints to life, causing our desires. We don't have much say in this, do we!?
Have you ever fallen in love with a guy that REALLY didn't fit into your plans? :lol: So it goes with almost all our desires. They happen to us. And while we have SOME opportunities to want something less or more (we could distract or talk us out of them to some degree), this is NOT OUR JOB. When a desire FEELS GOOD, enjoy it. If it doesn't, just relax into it (as Abe teach to do with pain), because in your not pushing-against, you allow the wanted sides of it.

Never ever push against desires! (and really, against nothing.) You only make them bigger, in the same time you distance yourself from getting the good of them, and that hurts.
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 pm right, allowing the EMOTION is key. But you really can achieve that by writing ("setting") a Grid. Which is literally writing emotional words as "joy", "fun", "passion", "peace" (whatever you are drawn to, everything goes!) until you FEEL them. But you MUST have an ear to the ground so to speak, about how you FEEL. As soon you feel off, overwhelmed, uneasy... go VERY general or change the subject. The emotions are you fastest indicators if you are doing good with your vibration, or even achieve the unwanted!
I'm practicing that tonight until I have a quiet smile on my lips :romance-smileyheart:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 pm You really can not "want something too much". But you can EFFORT too much. Or TRY too hard to get it! In the OOTV-action (that feels as effort, neediness, impatience, hunting...) you get the "boomdrop", the "whiplash". Because you (without realizing) activated the ABSENCE of what you want! LoA brings you back what you were sending out: Negativity.
Yes, I know that all too well. Getting this balance right is apparently a balancing act.
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 pmJust one finetuning: Don't "see" what happens, but FEEL what happens. The emotions are your instant indicators! :thumbup: :wave: :hearts:
I will remember that :angelic-sunshine: .
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 pm "Whatever life caused you to want to be, do or have, you can get in full manifested form".

Which hints to life, causing our desires. We don't have much say in this, do we!?
Have you ever fallen in love with a guy that REALLY didn't fit into your plans? :lol: So it goes with almost all our desires. They happen to us. And while we have SOME opportunities to want something less or more (we could distract or talk us out of them to some degree), this is NOT OUR JOB. When a desire FEELS GOOD, enjoy it. If it doesn't, just relax into it (as Abe teach to do with pain), because in your not pushing-against, you allow the wanted sides of it.

Never ever push against desires! (and really, against nothing.) You only make them bigger, in the same time you distance yourself from getting the good of them, and that hurts.
That sounds simple. I should keep it really, really simple :hoppy: .

Ich halte mich immer recht kurz, weil ich den Google-Übersetzer oder deepl nutze. Vielleicht ganz gut, weil ich sonst immer endlos viel schreibe und mich in Details verliere. Jedenfalls danke ich dir von Herzen: Für deine Zeit. Für deine Geduld. Für dein Dasein. Für dein Abe-Wissen. Für all deine schönen, inspirierenden, farbenfrohen, guten, harmonischen und stimmigen Threads. Für die Reise mit und zu deiner Familie. Danke für alles, was du hier im Forum leistest. :romance-heartstiny:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:11 pm I'm practicing that tonight until I have a quiet smile on my lips :romance-smileyheart:
:D That sounds great, but it SOMEHOW sounds a bit as "work"!? (but only YOU know how it feels to YOU!) :hearts:
So just the little insert: You CAN NOT get to a "happy ending" to an unhappy (or hard-working or tight-fisted, or "I-ought-to-do-that") jounrney. The journey must be happy, too. Your journey must FEEEEEL like smiling (or at least, as relief).
Yes, I know that all too well. Getting this balance right is apparently a balancing act.
Duh! Absolutely! :thumbup:
That sounds simple. I should keep it really, really simple :hoppy: .
You "should" not do anything! :hearts: You MAY. You CAN, if you want to! (This "should" and "ought" and "must" and "need" and "have-to" words are treacherous!)
And, again ;) maybe you WANT it overflowing, bold, intense, fascinating, rich... not simple? :kiss:
Ich halte mich immer recht kurz, weil ich den Google-Übersetzer oder deepl nutze. Vielleicht ganz gut, weil ich sonst immer endlos viel schreibe und mich in Details verliere. Jedenfalls danke ich dir von Herzen: Für deine Zeit. Für deine Geduld. Für dein Dasein. Für dein Abe-Wissen. Für all deine schönen, inspirierenden, farbenfrohen, guten, harmonischen und stimmigen Threads. Für die Reise mit und zu deiner Familie. Danke für alles, was du hier im Forum leistest. :romance-heartstiny:
Oh wow. :romance-wub: I REALLY, deeply, enjoy and appreciate your words! They have uplifted me so much just now, and also, in the past. THANK YOU from my heart!

It takes one to know one. We are all in this co-creation, together. You see this beauty within me, which means, you HAVE this beauty within you! :happy117: :bow-yellow: Such a beautiful game!
:vortex:

Wär nicht das Auge sonnenhaft, die Sonne könnt es nicht erkennen.
-Goethe

(If the eye wouldn't be like the sun, it couldn't see the sun) :dancing: :hug:
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Hi PoE, please excuse my late reply :rose: . I've had terrible headaches all week and work has been stressful too. I wasn't very nice to a colleague when she asked me what was wrong with me, even though I had already told her I wasn't feeling well. She immediately told another colleague about my reaction and she likes to pass on such information to the boss.

No matter what the issue is,
don't try to justify why you don't feel good,
and don't try to justify why you should feel differently.
Don't try to blame whatever it is you think the reason is that's keeping you from feeling good.
All of that is wasted effort.
Just try to feel better right now.

- Abraham

That sounds perfect. But what should I say, when I'm not feeling well or when others ask if something is wrong? Sometimes you are really pressured to talk about your condition. If you smile (whether genuine or fake), the world is in order and you can avoid annoying questions.

:D That sounds great, but it SOMEHOW sounds a bit as "work"!? (but only YOU know how it feels to YOU!) :hearts:
So just the little insert: You CAN NOT get to a "happy ending" to an unhappy (or hard-working or tight-fisted, or "I-ought-to-do-that") jounrney. The journey must be happy, too. Your journey must FEEEEEL like smiling (or at least, as relief).

Abe's teachings are basically simple and easy to understand, and yet I don't seem to be applying them correctly when I end up with undesirable results.

You "should" not do anything! :hearts: You MAY. You CAN, if you want to! (This "should" and "ought" and "must" and "need" and "have-to" words are treacherous!)
That's true. I'm probably making life unnecessarily difficult for myself. I can't avoid work and financial obligations. Unfortunately, I haven't found a good solution yet.There are moments in my everyday life, especially when I am alone, when I calm down and feel better. I cannot yet achieve a change or improvement in my situation.

Thank you for everything :in_love: :flowers: :romance-heartstiny:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am Hi PoE, please excuse my late reply :rose: . I've had terrible headaches all week and work has been stressful too. I wasn't very nice to a colleague when she asked me what was wrong with me, even though I had already told her I wasn't feeling well. She immediately told another colleague about my reaction and she likes to pass on such information to the boss.

No matter what the issue is,
don't try to justify why you don't feel good,
and don't try to justify why you should feel differently.
Don't try to blame whatever it is you think the reason is that's keeping you from feeling good.
All of that is wasted effort.
Just try to feel better right now.

- Abraham

That sounds perfect.
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well! :hearts: ...and, you don't need to explain yourself here, on the Forum, either! :vortex-small: :hug: :hearts: :hearts:
What a wonderful quote. Get well soon! :angelic-sunshine:
But what should I say, when I'm not feeling well or when others ask if something is wrong? Sometimes you are really pressured to talk about your condition. If you smile (whether genuine or fake), the world is in order and you can avoid annoying questions.
The right answer is to "take the path of your (!!) least resistance". Whatever this is, that gives you relief in the easiest and best-feeling (for you) way.
Just wondering, WHY "do you feel pressured"?

What do you fear would happen if you would answer (probably best in a calm and even friendly way) that you don't want to talk about it? This is your right. And when you are respectful in your tone and words, you don't open up a can of worms- or do you fear you would do? :hearts:

When we know WHY we think the questions are "pressuring" or "annoying" (rather than caring, or trying to console/soothe), we stop being a victim. We get our power back. Remember- we NEVER know why someone other has chosen an action, a word. But when we perceive it as annoying, this hints to ourselves, being annoyed. It really doesn't have to do with them, to begin with. And then, when you react annoyed, you prolong the chain of pain.

Imo, the easiest way out would be to excuse yourself for your tone (or whatever "not so nice" thing you have done), and then let the chips fall where they may. Just drop it, then. No need to explain!
Abe's teachings are basically simple and easy to understand, and yet I don't seem to be applying them correctly when I end up with undesirable results.
Welcome in the club! We all do that. More or less! And the difference if you do it less, is simply PRACTICE.
That's true. I'm probably making life unnecessarily difficult for myself. I can't avoid work and financial obligations.

Maybe not. But you could CHOOSE to look at them from a different angle!
You could be humorous about them. Or see them as workout. Or be PROUD about them- because it's not so easy, and still, you manage to do it well!
Simply find what feels a bit BETTER!
Unfortunately, I haven't found a good solution yet.There are moments in my everyday life, especially when I am alone, when I calm down and feel better. I cannot yet achieve a change or improvement in my situation.
...yet. :hearts: Practice on, it WILL get better!

:vortex:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

I'm feeling better again. Thank you very much for your good wishes :flowers: .
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 pm The right answer is to "take the path of your (!!) least resistance". Whatever this is, that gives you relief in the easiest and best-feeling (for you) way.
Just wondering, WHY "do you feel pressured"?
Because I feel like I have to do and give more than I already do.
A colleague is informing our boss about what we say and do, or don't do. She is very quick-witted herself. But that's just the way it is. I have to deal with it.
The situation with another colleague has calmed down again.
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 pm What do you fear would happen if you would answer (probably best in a calm and even friendly way) that you don't want to talk about it? This is your right. And when you are respectful in your tone and words, you don't open up a can of worms- or do you fear you would do? :hearts:
This is a very good recommendation that I will follow in the future :five: .
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 pm (...) And then, when you react annoyed, you prolong the chain of pain.
:vortex-small: :hoppy: :in_love: :angelic-innocent: :romance-caress: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-lovegoddess: :romance-wub: :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 pm (..) ...yet. :hearts: Practice on, it WILL get better! :vortex:

I wonder what happens, if my wishes don't come true? What if, it takes months (that's okay) or even years or decades (oh my god) or the wishes never come true (??). If I had a good time, that would be wonderful. If I was sad or unhappy, that would certainly be terrible. There is no guarantee. So in any case, it would be better to always choose good thoughts.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:37 am I'm feeling better again. Thank you very much for your good wishes :flowers: .
This is so good to hear! :hearts: :vortex-small:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 pm Just wondering, WHY "do you feel pressured"?
Because I feel like I have to do and give more than I already do.
A colleague is informing our boss about what we say and do, or don't do. She is very quick-witted herself. But that's just the way it is. I have to deal with it.
The situation with another colleague has calmed down again.

I absolutely hear you! :hearts: This is not easy. But, it really is doable, and when you want to be happy, it is necessary that you learn to not "re-act" any more in ways that push you OOTV. (As humans we will never be perfect in that, but the point is to come into a stance where you are loving yourself and your inner guidance more than the judgements and opinions of other people). Abe have called that "uncheatable uponable", mocking the idea that others could MAKE us feel bad. It really is that we CHOOSE to react in this bad feeling ways. And we can drop it, as well. But (of course) that takes practice.

This is a very good recommendation that I will follow in the future :five: .
:kiss: I'm glad it serves you!

I wonder, what happens, if my wishes don't come true? What if, it takes months (that's okay) or even years or decades (oh my god) or the wishes never come true (??). If I had a good time, that would be wonderful. If I was sad or unhappy, that would certainly be terrible. There is no guarantee. So in any case, it would be better to always choose good thoughts.
:lol: EXACTLY! The answer is so easy, right? :hearts:

I don't want to discourage you, but there are things since decades that I intensely desire, and that are not yet manifesting (and stating that doesn't help it to change) :lol: :lol:
I was mocked HEAVILY about that in the old Forum even by the moderators that also had the idea, that when we do things "right" we would get rid about all contrast. And some people even made it their case to prove that I would be a conwoman because I am not perfectly "achieved". You can see that the same happens to Esther, in a much greater scale. It happened to Jesus, as well (I love Abes comment about that: "They don't nail you up, when you are ITV!").

Today I can fullheartedly smile about all that, and I am certain Esther and Jesus do, too.
Then, it felt like never wanting to dare being open, authentic and vulnerable anymore! It felt as if Abe had forgotten some significant bit to teach us... and indeed, they added, in that time, "Step 5" into their teaching- about that we are ETERNALLY INCOMPLETE. That it is not about "getting it right" or going straight into achievement, but about having fun and enjoying life, aka all the longwinded paths! For me, this is the most helpful bit for those who are advanced students, including the information that even when we achieve Enlightenment (according to Abe, this is the stance of being mostly ITV, on purpose), as long we are humans in physical form, we will NEVER be fully achieved. And, adding to that and according to Abe, even in non-physicality, there still is some contrast, so that existence CAN continue: as only contrast allows eternity.

There will always be more in our Vortex, that pulls us forwards, into -first of all- MORE LIFE!!! (Otherwise, life would end!). And with that, MORE alignment, MORE finetuning, MORE love, MORE JOY, MORE depth of understanding, MORE Awe, LESS resistance. It's just what contrast does for us, and why those souls that wanted to become CREATORS (not all souls want that!) are adamant in coming back to Planet Earth, again and again- because this is the best place for learning- mastering- and understanding Creation!

The clue is to ENJOY THE JOURNEY.
As, the journey, aka Life, is the TRUE destination. The true "goal". All the other are just carrots to lure us forwards! While we SHALL have our carrots, aka orgasms, aka manifestations- otherwise the game would become quite lame. :lol:

So, do NOT "wait"! Waiting isn't fun. Waiting is not ITV!
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us