keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: It doesn't go any further ..

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awa wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:16 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:31 pm In the middle, the fulcrum of the EGS about point 7 and 8, Contentment and Boredom, you have the "slowest" feeling emotions. When you come from below, getting this slowness is a GOOD sign! It is an indicator that you get ready to "stop the train of negativity", and then, slowly, pick up speed into the wanted direction.
Yes, exactly. I slide from boredom to pessimism and then further down to impatience. Then I climb back up a bit. What I want. is to be in the vortex and enjoy periods of joy, knowledge, empowerment, freedom, love, and appreciation. Bathing in hope and contentment for longer, wouldn't be bad either, though :vortex-small: .
I guess it might help to, first, pat yourself a bit on your back for having managed to live in a pretty calm spot, where nothing really unwanted happens. That is quite some achievement, really!

But, as you say, it is boring. It is not ITV! So, find ways to start good feeling momentum. I loved what you did in your rampage-thread, where you found interest about dreaming and planning a stylish interior of your future home. THAT is how you do it!

Do it unconditionally in the beginning. Learn about the styles, materials, colors, the art and designs that you really like. Empty the internet, pin on pinterest, collect snippets, visit exhibitions, watch movies of architecture and design... learn to draw floor maps or even play with a free or cheap interior design- program on your computer.

You will be in no time PASSIONATE!
Ad
Awa
Germany

keep calm - life goes on

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:25 pm I guess it might help to, first, pat yourself a bit on your back for having managed to live in a pretty calm spot, where nothing really unwanted happens. That is quite some achievement, really!
Yes, I often forget to congratulate myself :flowers: :in_love: . I know exactly how it feels to be at the end of the EGS. And yes, you're right again. Nothing meaningful, nothing good, not much nice happens in these dark phases. In between, you can be happy, laugh and eat well, but these are always just brief moments of joy and well-being.
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:25 pm But, as you say, it is boring. It is not ITV! So, find ways to start good feeling momentum. I loved what you did in your rampage-thread, where you found interest about dreaming and planning a stylish interior of your future home. THAT is how you do it!
Thank you very much :romance-heartstiny:
I always had the idea of paying for a property in one go. But that is not yet the case. Yesterday, a bank employee and an employee of a building society explained to me the advantages of a building society contract and the disadvantages of a conventional building loan. However, I didn't understand everything the two young people said. I didn't necessarily feel comfortable in this situation and constellation.
Unfortunately, I made a few bad decisions in the last few years when I wasn't doing so well. That precious time is over, but now I want to do things more skillfully.
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:25 pm Do it unconditionally in the beginning. Learn about the styles, materials, colors, the art and designs that you really like. Empty the internet, pin on pinterest, collect snippets, visit exhibitions, watch movies of architecture and design... learn to draw floor maps or even play with a free or cheap interior design- program on your computer.

You will be in no time PASSIONATE!
These wonderful inspirations for my rampage-thread are excellent. Thank you :hoppy: :vortex-small: :dancing: .
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I'm glad it serves you! :hearts:
The easy rule of thumb is: NEVER make a big decision (as signing contracts or buying something of a bigger sum) when you do not REALLY feel good about it. Your guidance system IS working, and if you do not feel JOYFUL about a decision, it is for a reason. So, don't go there!!
Awa wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:29 am Yesterday, a bank employee and an employee of a building society explained to me the advantages of a building society contract and the disadvantages of a conventional building loan. However, I didn't understand everything the two young people said. I didn't necessarily feel comfortable in this situation and constellation.
I have no idea about this specific people, but reading it, it doesn't feel too good to me, either...
I am not able or even wanting to give advice on this fields, but be assured, there is always a "second boat" even if you really missed a good opportunity. Do NOT jump at long lasting contracts in the energy, that you are describing here. Wait until you feel eager and absolutely clear and "in calm, certain love" and joyful, about something!

You always will get back what you feel, in regard to everything. :hearts:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:11 am The easy rule of thumb is: NEVER make a big decision (as signing contracts or buying something of a bigger sum) when you do not REALLY feel good about it. Your guidance system IS working, and if you do not feel JOYFUL about a decision, it is for a reason. So, don't go there!!
You lovely people out there, this recommendation is worth its weight in gold.

One of these two gentlemen said several times, that he had a very good gut feeling about this product. I had to control myself, not to laugh :happy108: :rofl: . Because nothing was moving in "my belly", neither positive nor negative.
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:11 am I am not able or even wanting to give advice on this fields, but be assured, there is always a "second boat" even if you really missed a good opportunity. Do NOT jump at long lasting contracts in the energy, that you are describing here. Wait until you feel eager and absolutely clear and "in calm, certain love" and joyful, about something!

You always will get back what you feel, in regard to everything. :hearts:
Thank you very much. I'm not going to rush into anything.

There are currently two properties that I like incredibly well. One of them, has been on the market for a long time and has been drastically reduced in price. If both are sold in the near future, there will be a ship and then another, and so on. But these apartments are really to my taste :in_love: .

:flowers: :rose: :happy117: :angelic-whiteflying: :romance-lovegoddess:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

This sounds realllly good to me! And yes, it can be funny to witness those that want to talk us into something... :D :thumbup:

My Heiko (for others: My frisky, highly ITV son) manages to always find ways to finance whatever he wants. He owns a classic Porsche 911, has always a classic Mercedes for the daily driving, several motorbikes, only furniture from famous designers... and now he is house hunting. Him and his wife just do so well with finances- even both have incomes more on the low side, and they live in Germany's most expensive city! I have no idea how they do it, but it works all the time. Heiko is approaching it as a game- he makes lots of appointments with banks and house owners just to see how it works and how it feels. He never does anything that doesn't REALLY call him- but when something calls he closes deals where others through their hands into the air. BUT IT ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR HIM!!! Normally, it is the way around, that -if you applied for an appartment or a house or a credit, you must fulfill their needs. But H. sees it so, that they want his money, and so he is interviewing them! And, he has fun in the process, and becomes a passionate pro, just by "playing" on the topic.

Maybe an inspiration? :hearts:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:44 pm Maybe an inspiration? :hearts:
Oh yes, such stories are wonderful, welcome and enriching. thank you very much :vortex-small: :hugs: .

Your son H. has this lightness and carefree attitude that bathes life in bright colors. I suspect he spends more time on ITV, than outside of it. And all this, without applying the Abe teachings. All attention :royalty-crown: :romance-lovegoddess: .
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

What would actually happen, if I were to feel really happy and genuine joy from now on, for whatever reason?
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:44 am
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:44 pm Maybe an inspiration? :hearts:
Oh yes, such stories are wonderful, welcome and enriching. thank you very much :vortex-small: :hugs: .

Your son H. has this lightness and carefree attitude that bathes life in bright colors. I suspect he spends more time on ITV, than outside of it. And all this, without applying the Abe teachings. All attention :royalty-crown: :romance-lovegoddess: .
I think so, too!
While he points out to those who get what it means, that he really cares to be in Alignment. It comes easy, but not without steady decisions of where to look, what to think, how to speak, what to act!
:hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:06 am What would actually happen, if I were to feel really happy and genuine joy from now on, for whatever reason?
To answer with an Abe-quote:
"You would live happily ever after!"

:vortex:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:21 am
Awa wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:06 am What would actually happen, if I were to feel really happy and genuine joy from now on, for whatever reason?
To answer with an Abe-quote:
"You would live happily ever after!"

:vortex:
We, of all people, who practice Abe's teachings, are supposed to be happier, richer, more beautiful, more relaxed, healthier than the rest of the world and enjoy life in all its wonderful facets. But we talk about it and write lists, because we don't have all of that, right?
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us