My Diary

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Re: My Diary

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 106: posting here. Main guideline, focus on what's wanted with scant attention to unwanted
Day 6: 20 mins 'sounds' meditation on prayer stool first thing
Reminder: Of the four Ab Hicks meditations - I enjoy the Physical Well-being one the most
Ad
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 107: posting here. Main guideline, focus on what's wanted with scant attention to unwanted
Day 7: 20 mins 'sounds' meditation on prayer stool first thing
Day 1: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound
Reminder: Of the four Ab Hicks meditations - I enjoy the Physical Well-being one the most

A general pattern emerging is that I'm getting a taste for the 'quiet mind' side of things.
In getting into the vortex it says your vibration rises either from quieting your mind or focusing it in such a way there is a reduction of resistant thought.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 108: posting here. Main guideline, focus on what's wanted with scant attention to unwanted
Day 8: 20 mins 'sounds' meditation on prayer stool first thing
Day 2: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound

Another tipping point / shift is taking place, directly connected to 'ambient sounds' meditation being my go to practice.
Might have to go into bulls point mode :)

- I'm definitely feeling better
- The way in which I'm feeling better now, I can tell that this isn't the kind of feeling better my mind imagines when it's stressed out.
To put it another way - when my mind's stressiness is dominating, I wants to feel better (great!) but still hold onto all that mental activity and control as I still feel I need it. This leads to alot of mental activity where I can pretend I'm reaching for better feeling thoughts etc. but really I'm adding momentum to stressy thoughts.
- A general theme is holding true. As my average vibe improves I can see the training in my mind that says nope, stress and struggle is what's needed!
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 5: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound

I've not posted here for a few days. Definitely going through a new shift and it's all from getting into 'quieter mind'.
I feel like I've tipped over into a fresh disidentification or distrust of my mind's noise which was always saying 'yes feel good, but not so good I'm no longer running the show'. The amazing thing about ambient sounds meditation is there's no way for the mind to foul it up, you have to allow to let the sounds into your awareness.
When I feel some emotional relief now I feel it much more in my body, a genuine physical relaxation.

In addition, I actually believe I can meditate now and I want to and look forward to. Now when I experience negative emotion I don't attempt any improved thought (which can be a huge trap for me) , I allow ambient sounds and feel their vibe and know that the improvement is there.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 6: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound
Reminder: It's my dream to enjoy running a successful business

Many many times a day where negative momentum tries to start and it just can't take hold because I keep going to just allowing sounds into my awareness.
Average emotional state continuing to improve :)
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 7: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound
Reminder: Ambient sound meditation is the best practice for me

As always ups and downs, but the ups are still creeping up. Each day the benefits of the ambient sounds meditations are building up and the approach is more and more with me throughout the whole day.
Ad
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 11: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound

5 months into the new year and I'm in such a different place. The most significant change is that it feels like common sense now that my top priority is taking care of how I feel - AND = I have no doubt how to do this. I can take 15 minutes to myself at any time and allow my mood to improve by allowing ambient sounds into my awareness.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 12: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound

Progress still continuing. This morning I've had waves of feeling powerful and capable again. The more resistance I release the more I realise how much was there.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 14: 3 or 4 x 15 min meditations a day. One Hicks mediation, the rest ambient sound
Reminder: Focus on the wanted side of things

Average vibe continuing to improve. I feel a touch of invincibility as I know that I'm not gonna get lost in the mind again and I'm watching resistant thought patterns get a little weaker every day.

Financially we're having a great week. I'm loving how this meditation practice is constantly releasing sloppy thinking about money and I'm seeing the benefits and I think for the first time, I really expect this improvement to continue!
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

General Guideline: Gentle meditation 15mins 2 or 3 times a day. Focus on wanted whilst writing here

Overall gradual improvements are continuing. It's increasing more and more the sense that my work is to try less and allow more. I really like doing my 15 mins meditations and I'm loving the relief.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us