My Diary

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Re: My Diary

Post by abrahammer117 »

Enjoyed this from Bashar today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDHAN0IAxJY
All in alignment with Hicks
Definite relief in the thought - what if I'm exactly where I need to be...
Ad
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Basic guideline: focus on wanted
Reminder: My morning period is my 'block of time' where I do not make myself do anything I do not want to do and just do what feels good to me

I wanna keep feeling better and better. I'd love this improvement to keep continuing.
I'm noticing that I feel like I am on the other side of the fence right now where I naturally believe that releasing resistance is the most important thing AND that I can.
There are so many thoughts that I used to dwell on , that I now catch and can say easily ' does not that matter compared to feeling happy?' nope!
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

A fun realisation is that financial pressure is motivating me to take care of my vibration.
if I was financially really comfortable what would be my main focus? taking care of my vibration!
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 1: 4 x 15 minutes meditations a day. First thing, end of morning period, when I get home, before bed. Includes one hicks abundance meditation
Abraham Hicks quote: " Meditate to quiet your mind, not activate your mind. Don't activate your mind, unless you know for sure, you're flying high!'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchZ1ioTBDQ

What I've written above might well just be the biggest factor in why over the last 2 years I keep having long periods where I just can't seem to stay on the path of consistently releasing resistance. I tried hard and often to raise my vibe by means that activated my mind whilst I was not in a good place and so it never really worked - which left me with the impression I wasn't trying hard enough lol.

It's such a lovely relief to be in a place where I'm making quieting my mind my base practice (mainly through listening to ambient sounds) and I am enjoying the relief so much. I'm really loving that when negative emotion comes up , I don't make things worse by trying to deal with it mentally, I allow more presence and look forward to my next meditation.

I've been ill for just over a week but I'm well enough to meditate a bit more regularly now so starting a 'Day 1'. Ooh I'm excited to start a Day 1.

Another cool thing I'm grateful too for Hicks, is the idea that 15 mins is enough. It's a bit like the 'minimum effective dose' that Tim Ferris focuses on
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 2: 4 x 15 minutes meditations a day. First thing, end of morning period, when I get home, before bed. Includes one hicks abundance meditation
Abraham Hicks quote: " Meditate to quiet your mind, not activate your mind. Don't activate your mind, unless you know for sure, you're flying high!'

doing well :)
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 3: 4 x 15 minutes meditations a day. First thing, end of morning period, when I get home, before bed. Includes one hicks abundance meditation

So! Shifts are continuing to take place. Each new day is feeling much more like a NEW day where anything can happen.
My mind quieting meditations are spilling more and more into everyday life. There's barely any planning about anything at all anymore.
Ad
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

I feel like this ia a little bit of a 'goodbye post' , goodbye to writing everyday. It's been super helpful this year and I'm now in a place where I only want to write here if I feel like it.

I feel like I have really crossed to the other side now where the following things are true :
- It feels common sense now that taking care of how I feel is top priority
- I am no longer confused about how to release resistance
- I can tell by how I feel that I am releasing a little more resistance each day
- I am seeing the benefits of this in my experience
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Guiding principle: Focus on the wanted side of things. Tell the story of how I want it to be

So! I'm on the up :)
I'm definitely moving in the direction of more energy, more fun, more good feeling.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Notes:
a) great morning routine - Meditate first thing, jog / walk, coffee shop, shower, breakfast, reading. No electronics at all ( apart from here ), meditate again
b) If negative emotion present, prioritise quiet mind
c) when writing here, focus on the wanted side of things
d) If I'm feeling good about ANYTHING then EVERYTHING benefits

This morning I had some flashes of well-being and excitement for life that were great. Every reason to believe that this good direction will continue to get better and better.

I've been loving getting back into running this week which is a great sign. When I'm in a happy place - I wanna run.
On the way back from my run I went past a coffee shop that I'd never sat in before - so grabbed a coffee and sat happily for 45mins. Whenever bad feeling thoughts popped up - I knew that my go to guidance was just 'quiet'.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

reminder from Hicks: it feels really good to trust and really bad to doubt
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us