I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Satisfied and eager for more-
in my daily Vacation-Mode!

Day 9

"Vacation-mode", today:
Soft drizzling rain in the morning, while it still feels wonderful warm!
I made pictures of the blossoms, and it felt like a look into magic worlds. ...And, ohhhhh, the sweet smell! I love to drink the rain out of my lush, exuberant English roses, it tastes so wonderful. Sweet, and.... like liquid peace. Ohh, THANK YOU, roses! :hearts:

(But please don't drink from the peonies, they are poisonous!)
Vacation- mode... having all windows open, all day long.
Baking, and getting the wonderful smell through the whole house! Eating a box of farmers strawberries, just so, at lunch... and a wonderfully fragrant peach, afterwards. Ohhhh, soooo satisfying!

But most of all, "Vacation mode is RELAXING. Letting my shoulders drop. Breathing out, deeply. TAKING MY TIME.
Nothing rushes me! Nothing needs... everything may. :D I love how it rubs off at my husband! When I gently remind him about the vacation-mode, he so deeply relaxes, and it feels soooo good! Why are we racing through life, for heavens sake!!? BEING.
Being there.
Nothing feels more satisfying, that BEINGNESS!

It is complete.
It is whole. It is light. It is easy!
It seems to always be the answer.
The more I chill, the more I feeeeeel that I am carried.
I SO LOVE THIS. And I am eager for more!

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 10

"Vacation-mode", today:
I SO BASK IN THE SUMMER!
I am lazy. I sleep in the sun, snuggled in my rose-couch! :lol: I so enjoy being on my own, having so much time to do what I want when I want it the way that I like!
I SO LOVE that my daughter is coming today again to have breakfast, chat, cook and work with me together... I SO ENJOY our time!!
I AM SO SATISFIED.

I am so satisfied with the incredible beauty of flowers and foliage and green long waving grasses... with the ripening golden wheat on the fields, and the beautiful blue-green rye. I sooo love the poppies and the amazing blue cornflowers! I so love all the tiny-tiny little forget me not blossoms and the wild pansies. I AM SO HAPPY when I am out in nature!!
I am sooo satisfied!

I feel sooo close to the "more" that I dream of: Full Alignment with a new era of life. I am so eager for this "new earth" where peace and love dominate, and humanity heals. And so much creativity will blossom, and grow, never again suppressed! Healing, rejuvenation, liberation, relaxation out of pain. BECOMING WHO WE ALL ARE, truly, deeply, transformingly. I so GET it already. I so enjoy it more, every day. And I am so eager for more, more, more, more!!

THANK YOU LIFE for this unfolding! Thank you for this awesome depth of clarity, and joy, and ease, and love that I feel every day. MY LIFE IS PARADISE.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 11

"Vacation-mode", today:
I feel such EASE. We have high-noon! It is summer-solstice! I SO ENJOY IT. I adore the feeling of summer! I adore the feeling of ease and freedom. Our windows are wide open all day and night. It is such a wonderful temperature! I LOVE to be "on my own" most of the time! :lol: And I LOVE that tomorrow, my house will be full again with 3 of my kids and 3 of my grandsons!

I AM SO SATISFIED.
I am so satisfied with the deep loving peace that I and DH have found!
I am so satisfied with all of our plans: Our plan for Vienna with family, in September.
Our plan for DH's 60ies birthday, with all of family and lots of guests, in August.
Our plans for my oldest sons birthday in Munich, next week!
Our plans to clean up the property and the barn, for celebrating.
Our plans to install a new barn for my youngest sons work shop.
Our plans to install the newly bought heating system and build a granny flat for my son!
Our plans for the BBQ, tomorrow.
Our plans to be happy and achieved and embracing the more!

IT IS SO BIG, and I am sooo satisfied!!
I am feeling RICH. I am feeling abundant! And I so love tobe, where I am, while I am SO eager for even more. I feel soo satisfied to have no financial fears anymore! I feel SO satisfied to stand straight and proud when it comes to money, this days! I feel like I came around, after a 6o year long journey of "cleaning up" the money-issues that my ancesters felt shaken by already. I feel so satisfied to not only have the means, for all this plans! I feel so thankful to understand ABUNDANCE. I am SO satisfied to have soothed and healed my fear. I feel so satisfied to feel so whole and clean and empowered, in finances!

And I look forwards to more, more more! Gosh, WHILE I AM SOOOOOOOO deeply satisfied!

picture taken in 2018, in front of my house...

When I came home today to the roses, rambling over my entry as they do every summer, about 20 sparrows flew out of the arch. Their wings shook the faded petals and so, I was embraced by a soft shower of white rose petals, snowing down on me! :D :hearts: It felt as such a beautiful mystical moment!

I shared it on our family whatsapp-group, and my son F teased, this wouldn't be petals but bird-poo. :lol: nooo, it wasn't! The petals FLOATED down to the ground, softly kissing my face... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I look patiently at my beloved tiny roadster, that patiently waits in the barn to be finally all fixed up... it's just 1 more step after a 3 year journey of rescuing him. A classik car has it's downsides, as many -especially electric-parts are not to be found anymore in re-sale. So, we have to wait that an engine control device will pop up on ebay, somewhen. And then, my BMW Z3 will have a second (or better said, third) life. I am so eagerly looking forwards to that. Driving open, day and night, all the time, snow or drizzle, fog or sunshine. I SO LOVED IT THEN!! And I already FEEL it, now.

Life is so good! SO GOOD. I feel so much love. To each single person, around! To MYSELF. To my country, and my home, to my continent, to this world. To this time. To this LIFE. Thank you, thank you, thank you, LIFE!!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 12

"Vacation-mode", today:
I am sooo satisfied with the opportunity today, to sleep in! Two of my boys are home, but we are relaxed and lazy. I SO APPRECIATE it. It feels relaxed. it feels so sweet. It feels so good in my body to SLEEP.

my family yesteryear... :hearts:

We had an awesome day of family gathering yesterday, and I feel SO MUCH LOVE for each single one. I am so satisfied with our tione. I am so satisfied with our love, and the joy that spreads between us. And, I am satisfied to see that my set tone matches those that are aligned and lifts up that are a bit down. I LOVE THAT. It is satisfying to balance the needs. It is satisfying to see them all unfold. It is beyond satisfying, to love and be loved in so many, beautiful, precious ways!

It is so satisfying to see love, in action!
It is so precious and wonderful to realize and taste and feel and see and LIVE the tokens of love of each single one.
It feels sooo satisfying to know that we all give our best, and to realize how it bakes together in beautiful "pies" that enrich all of us!
It feels so satisfying to feel LIFE, through the lense of others.
Life is so much fun. It is so worthy it is so manifold, it is so good, in all this myriads of variations.

I am incredibly thankful for what I get to live!
And I am so eager for preciousness beyond that- more, more, more, more... beyond all my imagination, now.
I feel deeply, deeply, deeply THKFUN. I feel showered with precious moments. SO MUCH. It feels like deepest love! It feels as beautiful inspiration. It feels like healing. It has so much beautiful momentum! And I understand deeply the pain, when momentum gets stopped. I want to embrace so much those who feel left out, and misunderstood. I see the healing FOR ALL OF US. I see all of us whole! I see Paradise on Earth, for us all.

my family, yesterday :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 13

"Vacation-mode", today:

I LOVE to have the car, over the day! I just LOVE driving through nature. I love the signs of summer, all over the place! I love the sparrows chilping, it is such a busy, eager, happy sound. I LOVE THE WARMTH!!!!! I love the early and late sunlight! I love our fireflies, in the night. SUMMER IS SOOO SOOOO satisfying!!

This morning, I took my novel with me to just plunk outside and READ. It felt so sweet and relaxed! It felt like vacation! (But then, I wanted some coffee for my prey that I got from the bakery :lol: ...I lay on my bed now, and still have it ALL. WITH coffee! :D

I am so satisfied with the discussions we had yesterday with the boys!
I am so satisfied how capable and willing all of us are to find the best way. I am so satisfied with our wonderful level of respect, in our communication!
I am so satisfied with my capability and openness for easy solutions. I am so satisfied with the deep satisfaction I get from that! :D
I am so satisfied with the hilarious interaction my oldest son and us had, yesterday night.
I am so satisfied with the specific birthday-"card" I created for him from another super-miffed snapshot I caught, when he was unwilling to pose for me, taking fotos. He is SO lovable in his unwillingness to pose! :hearts:
And I so loved how he laughed with us...

I am sooo satisfied with an insight I had yesterday, here:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:56 pm
I don't have to "do it" and bang it into shape in any way. I just have to ALLOW it, and it will become all by it's own. I just allow what is already there to BE, to be seen by me, to embraced by me, to enjoyed by me!! That feels awesome. That feels far beyond hope. That feels like eagerness and happy, fascinated anticipation!! I WANT TO LIVE THIS!!
I am so eager to DO THIS. I am so eager to deliberately CREATE my own reality. I am so eager to be the "pointer", and see what becomes, while I allow it all to happen! And, I relax into the Goodness of EVERYTHING that is! ...Vacation mode!!

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:20 am I love our fireflies, in the night. SUMMER IS SOOO SOOOO satisfying!!
ooh! you get fireflies where you are! I didn't know they occur in Germany! I've never seen them in the UK! How lucky you are to have them on your doorstep 😊

Now I went to doublecheck - seems we get "glow worms" in the UK instead - I didn't know! How interesting! It seems they are quite rare though!
I don't have to "do it" and bang it into shape in any way. I just have to ALLOW it, and it will become all by it's own.
This is what I'm working on too! Relaxing and raising the vibration to get into allowing mode more. Vacation mode sounds like a really fun way to raise the vibration! :hearts:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:23 pm ooh! you get fireflies where you are! I didn't know they occur in Germany! I've never seen them in the UK! How lucky you are to have them on your doorstep 😊

Now I went to doublecheck - seems we get "glow worms" in the UK instead - I didn't know! How interesting! It seems they are quite rare though!
(What a beautiful AI-image!! While in my garden, they don't come in THIS big amounts, which makes the experience maybe even more magic... it is such a beautiful moment when you spot one, or even 2 or 3 at once!!) ...have you seen them in real life? :hearts: We would love to show them to our Grandchildren, but they only glow in the dark, and that is not earlier than 10PM in this time of the year!

Yes, they are completely common in Germany, while they need moist surroundings, as ponds or water meadows. We do have this here, in our area and our big property, specifically! They get sometimes called "Johannikäfer", which means beetles that occur around Johanni, another name for the solstice. But they really are still around in all Juli and often August, too. The more common German name "Glühwürmchen" is the exact diminutive of the word "glowworm". While they are no worms, at all! They are sort of beetles...

The path down into our back yard... here you can find the first fireflies each time!
I don't have to "do it" and bang it into shape in any way. I just have to ALLOW it, and it will become all by it's own.
This is what I'm working on too! Relaxing and raising the vibration to get into allowing mode more. Vacation mode sounds like a really fun way to raise the vibration! :hearts:
It is! It thrilled me when I first heard it and I WANTED to "work" with it in the sense of regularly reminding me about it. It works as a charm for me. And I love how it spreads! This relaxation allows me to get insights that- of course- I got intellectually since years. But now, suddenly, I GET them on a completely new level. It feels soooo good!!!! (and, it is NICE to dance with you, again! :in_love: :kiss:)

:vortex:
It's in the not trying, that things happen. (Abe)
FloatingBoat
Germany

Post by FloatingBoat »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:19 am
(my house)
This is so beautiful and looks so cozy. I love winter and snow and your house is really a dream house. Thank you for sharing this wonderful pic. :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

:dancing: :hearts:

Maybe when the grandchildren are a little older or if they ever have a sleepover you can show them : )

Only once I've seen them in real life. It was while on holiday in Italy near Amalfi a few years ago. We were looking at the nature views at night time and suddenly noticed some glowing dots within the nearby tall grass. It felt very special to someone who's never seen them before! :)

I like that the solstice has a person's name - It's like calling it "Johnny" :lol:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:43 am :dancing: :hearts:

Maybe when the grandchildren are a little older or if they ever have a sleepover you can show them : )
Yes, for sure! :vortex-small:
Only once I've seen them in real life. It was while on holiday in Italy near Amalfi a few years ago. We were looking at the nature views at night time and suddenly noticed some glowing dots within the nearby tall grass. It felt very special to someone who's never seen them before! :)
It is special, EVERY time, imo! I have a hard time to go into our garden (it's a huge property with wild nature, rough paths...) but sometimes I make up all my power and do it, just to see them! But having seen them in Amalfi must have been SUCH an awesome experience... :romance-hearteyes: I get goosebumps, thinking about it!! ohh! :hearts:
I like that the solstice has a person's name - It's like calling it "Johnny" :lol:
:D maybe that came out the wrong way. "Johannes Tag" ("The name day of Saint Johannes") is the traditional name for the solstice. In Bavaria where I live, the people are mostly catholic and name days of Saints are known and traditionally integrated into farmers rules or to name specific days in the calendar. And so we have flowers that bloom in this time, that are called Johannisblume (a special Chrysanthemum) and Johanniskraut (St Johns wort- so, in English, it's have the same meaning!), or the Johanniskäfer, that are active in this time and even special (delicious!!) pastries, made with Johannisbeeren (red currents)- all called after the Saint, that are eaten in mid summer. While Johanni/Johannis is actually is at June 24, and solstice at June 21! :lol: But, who cares! It's tradition!

Johannis-Streuseltaler (Yeast-cakes with Streusel and red currents)
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us