Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Easy Matches

Post by spiritualcookie »

Tara wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:16 am My intakes from Amsterdam (I did not take notes, but once I have a video and if I feel inspired, will share in more detail, this is just memories, so may not be precise…)
So cool you were at the Amsterdam workshop! 😊
Thanks for sharing the highlights! It's great to hear it from your perspective! 🥰
I didn't know you get sent a video of the workshop from Abraham if you attend live! That's kind of them!
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

thankyou tara for bringing a piece of the workshop here, I'm happy that you went and I'm sure you had a great time 💖

:text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you both for popping in 🥰🥰🥰

Yes, the workshop was good… slow going, a lot of questions about relationships but good, and my friend (whom I met in the first Amsterdam workshop and who always wanted to go on a hot seat, got on a hot seat!:) her question was even later mentioned in the AbrahamNow (I manifested split cost for these events:)) she clarified the subject of being vague, which I found very important. As an old abe I am quite vague myself, writing just a few emotional words…

They sometimes give free recording but not this time. However, my friends and I are splitting the cost 🥰

I cannot explain how synchronised this trip was! It’s like no words to explain. Pure perfection of timing, events and synchronicities 🥰

There was a moment when Abraham spoke about chickens that Esther was growing and they gave example how those chickens knew what to do even if they never had a mother as they were born in incubator… the innate knowledge was still within them…It made be realise how much love there is for all of us, inside us, how much source is aware of us…we all have access to the infinite intelligence 🥰
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

💖💖💖😎👍
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

so beautiful you manifested such a synchronous trip :in_love:
Tara wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:00 pm There was a moment when Abraham spoke about chickens that Esther was growing and they gave example how those chickens knew what to do even if they never had a mother as they were born in incubator… the innate knowledge was still within them…It made be realise how much love there is for all of us, inside us, how much source is aware of us…we all have access to the infinite intelligence 🥰
I remember once hearing - I think it was a Bashar recording - where he said that in his world they don't have schools / training like we do because they can just tap into that infinite intelligence whenever they need to!

I found my notes from that clip:
"HS: Here on earth we have universities, we go to school, we go to college, if we want to know [things].
In your society what you what do you do?
Do you train?

Bashar: We teach our children that they will know what they need to know when they need to know it.
And so they do.

But it has to come from an absolute conviction that that is true. And in our society it is an absolute conviction that that is true. And therefore that's what we experience."
-

( FeelGood :wave: :hearts: )
Tara

Post by Tara »

🥰 In a way we already experience this on some level. Like if I continue easy matching, beautiful synchronicities come my way very often…
I think I also read that aborigines in Australia they do not save food for next day, because they know they will have next day when they will need it.
It’s a beautiful dance… but I am not sure if our society is ready to fully live this way :)
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:56 am
( FeelGood :wave: :hearts: )
:balloons_wave:
Tara

Post by Tara »

There are so many easy matches…
- I like that I am always being taken care of when I do not resist…
- I loved when I focus on my love for him and only then was able to see the rose left for me 🥰
- I love flowers…
- I love how I wondered what goddess Isis was and then I spoke with this woman who studied Egypt history for so many years.
- I loved the feeling of the free flow creativity when we did the drawing therapy.
- I loved how soothing he was for me.. even in my resistant place.
- I loved our time in Sardinia.
- I loved the time on a hot stone in the evening near the bay watching the stars.
- Agh… those hills, and rocks and stars made me feel like I’m in Arabian nights. Thank you for that moment when I felt the beauty of the moment in the peaceful night in Sardinia watching the stars.
- I loved the energy I felt during the intimacy.
- I loved the beautiful time we had on the paddle boarding, the fun, the laughter. I loved admiring the beauty of my partner. He looks so so attractive to me 🥰🥰🥰
- I love our meditation time together and yoga.
- I appreciate that he drives and he was showing me around.
- I loved the water in Sardinia.. the clear crystal water… it’s like from heaven.
- I loved the sand… reminds me Baltic Sea and I loved the smell of rosemary
- I loved walking close by the yachts and seeing the comfortable abundance people have, the well-being people live.
- I loved pistachio ice cream! They were super delicious 😋 OMG I want them now again 😀
- I loved our little garden and diners together.
- I love being in love and I love being loved and I love well-being and I love beauty of the nature.
- I loved our playfulness too 🥰

All is really well
Tara

Post by Tara »

I am feeling good 😊
Not sure if it is the ritual that I did yesterday…
Maybe it’s the love I focused upon
Maybe it’s the appreciation for a beautiful time I was having lately
Maybe it’s a hope for more wonderful things to come my way
Maybe it’s that I wanted sth sweet and found this dessert in my fridge
Maybe it’s the feminine energy I felt yesterday
Maybe it’s POE’s words I read today
Maybe it’s today’s weather
Maybe it’s my colleague who is such a lovely girl and I liked sharing stories with her 🥰
Maybe it’s the beauty of the flowers that I have in my house
Maybe it’s all the beautiful memories that I pondered that had such a high frequency 🥰 a conscious momentum that built last year
Maybe it’s my connection with source and realising that Source is taking care of all of us..the stream can carry us if we do not resist

I don’t know what it is but I like feeling good 😊
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:hearts: :kiss: :wave:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us