I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

FloatingBoat wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:39 am This is so beautiful and looks so cozy. I love winter and snow and your house is really a dream house. Thank you for sharing this wonderful pic. :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:
Oh THANK YOU for telling me! That is so nice of you, and it feels so joyful to me! :hearts:

It's an old farmhouse, with 60cm wide walls from natural stone... built in 1888. When we hunted for a house, it was the cheapest we could find, while it had the largest windows and highest ceilings (both very unusual for older houses!) We where so glad that it was simple enough to not have caught the eye of the national regulation that protects old houses against getting restored in modern ways. So we where free to do with it what we wanted (and we still plan lots). But also, it had the charme of the old!

:text-welcomeconfetti: FloatingBoat on this Forum! Hope to talk to you soon, again! :kiss: :wave: :tee: :dancing:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Satisfied and eager for more-
in my daily Vacation-Mode!

Day 14

"Vacation-mode", today:

I am LAZY today. I let summer float into my wide open windows and hear the sounds of nature, while I lay on my wonderful bed and dig the WORLD. I have baked peppers with garlic in the stove, the apricot-tarte is ready already ;) and the caramelized onions are still simmering, for having self-made burgers, tonight, with the words best selfmade- sauce. Man, life is good!!

I SO appreciate the internet!
I listen to the channel "Ask a Real Travel Expert"... and my heart soars. Now I know exactly what I want to see in Hawaii, per example!
I am so satisfied with the "real travel experts" describing their dream vacations, and what all is possible- things I would never have thought about.
I am so satisfied listening to the awe and wonder of the beautiful Earth- and the beautiful people, who make so much GOODNESS happening!
I am so satisfied listening to- and watching the clips of special cruises, where the boats are byond the ordinary, and the food is to die for, and the excursions immerse you deeply into the land... with cultural experiences, and sightseeings and food and -cooking classes, that bring it all to life even more and more and more.
I am so satisfied to think that I can have a BBQ in the desert! Or see Marc's Cathedral in Venice in the night, just our travel group!
I am so SATISFIED to ponder a hot air-balloon flight over the Serengeti. Or a river cruise on the holy river Ganges, and getting to see the people in their daily life.
I am sooo satisfied to imagine that more and more people will get to see the wonders of life, and more and more people will make a good earning from that!
I am so satisfied to hear how the big Shift is moving forwards, and how gentle and friendly it is all thought out.

I am sooo satisfied with my free program in which I can create collages, from my own photos, together with the awesome finds from Pinterest, and quotes and wisdom, all those that is shared so GENEROUSLY!

Life is becoming SO incredibly rich, as so much is free.
And Abe say, it is ideas that become reality and then, ways to generate money- for ALL that are in on the co-creation. IT FEELS SO RICH! It feels soooo abundant! I sense how life gets better and batter- beyond the games that are played to bring fear to the people:

If it doesn't feel good, Source doesn't agree.
What feels good to you, IS good to you, here and now!

I am so eager to live it all, more and more and more... while I am so happy and thankful and blessed, where I am, already!

:vortex:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

oh! Thank you for explaining! You are a wealth of interesting information! :flowers: :in_love:

There is such depth to the culture! I'm so happy to discover all the wonderful things attributed to Saint Johannes!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:11 pm oh! Thank you for explaining! You are a wealth of interesting information! :flowers: :in_love:

There is such depth to the culture! I'm so happy to discover all the wonderful things attributed to Saint Johannes!
Thank you so much for not calling me a smart alec! :hearts: :hearts: :in_love: :vortex-small: :blush: (most people do, and maybe... I should change my expectation about it!!)

:lol: I reallllly, deeply, enjoy every excuse to milk the beauty of life in all facets...
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 15

"Vacation-mode", today:
I'm having coffee with sushi for breakfast. :lol: I simply was too lazy to prepare something more "appropriate" (there are just "ingredients" in my fridge,otherwise) :lol: and I must admit, it's so WORTH it!! Actually, it tastes pretty nice!

I so enjoy to be lighthearted. I skip the news. I delete the fear mongering thumbnails I get served on youtube. I feel SO GOOD in insisting on NOT getting swept into angst and fear, that seems to linger behind each corner! :lol: I like the phrase, that the old dark would hope to get another foothold. I embrace the "dark old" and allow it to dissolve into light. Light, happiness, joy, ease! I know, nothing that ever existed can be un-done. But, when it's ready to evolve, this light will be there and embrace it, in perfect timing. I LOVED the quote where Abe said, that when we send love and light, it is never squandered- as we DO light up the path for those.

I am satisfied with knowing, that everyone has their own path, their own timing, their own desires, their own callings, and their own path of least resistance. I am satisfied in FEELING THIS.
"Not my pie" doesn't mean I wouldn't care... but I do care for the joyful, for the happy, for the uplifting, for the empowering. THAT FEELS SO GOOD.
Yesterday I had to balance so much, today I am balanced right away! AND ALL IS GOOD!

I appreciate the measuring done in Tomsk, Russia, for the Schuhman Resonance-frequencies.
I appreciate to see the light-codes that now come in bolder than ever... so intense, they did knock out the instruments, now the 2. time!
I appreciate to "witness" the data that we have never seen before!
I am eager to LIVE this super high energy, and to see it being lived.
I am eager for humanity, turning into the time where we will be all OURSELVES!
I am so eager to witness the beauty, the love, the interest, the fascination, the unfolding of wonderful solutions, and even more- the expression of divine beauty for all senses, all arts, all forms of living!

It will be such awe to live in "the new earth". We live such amazing lives already- I am eager to be amazed, stunned, thankful, thankful, thankful, beyond all description! AND SOOOO JOYFUL!!!

summer, around my house... :hearts:

(thank you for the inspiration to pull this together, Floating Boat!) :wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 16

"Vacation-mode", today:
I just LOVE nature in summer time!!
I love to have the windows open all day and night, to literally live as outside (without getting wet when it rains). :D
I love to just TRUST life.
And all those people in my life, that get impulses to do something ITV.
And ME, when I get these impulses! :lol: Being ITV takes all the hardship out, of life!
Being ITV means to be happy and to do what calls me joyfully and to drop the rest and TRUST, when something needs attention or work, it eventually will call me JOYFULLY. (It always does! Doing taxes, doing dishes, cooking, baking, even getting a shower...) :lol:

:D Being ITV IS Vacation-mode!!

"What should I do?"

We would never do anything, that wouldn't make our heart sing!
And you say, "This choice doesn't seem to be here. There is a choice that doesn't make my heart sing, and sort of staying where I am. What should I do?"

And we say: We'd hang around and wait for something that makes our heart sing- and then,
we would jump in with all four feet.

Abraham Hicks

I am soooo satisfied!!
I am eager for the time of having the big money to go on all the cruises, that all my awesome catalogues praise!
I am soo eager for the time where we can simply call the craftsmen, when something is to be done in the house.
I am so eager to have true vacations around the whole world, for DH as well!
I am so eager to see all my children have their dream houses and -properties, and I am eager that they will be connected to a family dream-property...
I am so eager to see J thrive again, and all the trouble dissolve! I am so eager to see him fullheartedly HAPPY!
I am so eager to have the dream-vacations we made up together... and them being even better than all we could fathom.
I am so eager for W coming wholly into his power and -joy!
I am so eager for becoming fully "who I really am", and enjoying my true, healthy, beautiful body!
I am so eager to see the same ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I am so eager for things to fall into their perfect places.
I am so eager for all the wonderful solutions!
I am so eager to see all people shine in their joy and love and genius!
I am so eager to witness the beauty becoming that IS...

I am sooo eager for all the awe that wants to be seen and celebrated and expressed and LIVED!
I am soooo happy and deeply, deeply satisfied, and so eager for endlessly MORE!!!
Thank you. Thank you life!!!

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 17

"Vacation-mode", today:
:D I AM in vacation! :hearts:
I SO enjoy the ease!
I SO enjoy the awesome food. I SO enjoy the new place and all the fascination that goes with it!
I am satisfied with the wonderful, loving, friendly circumstances I have allowed into my life!
I am satisfied to hear the birds sing!
I AM SATISFIED in soooo many ways.
I am satisfied to have this huge amount of time FOR MYSELF.

Ohh, I am so satisfied with the lovely, wonderful, friendly, happy time my daughter and I had yesterday!
I am so satisfied that the rain has stopped, as the men want to go hiking.
I love love love that it is summer.

I am eager for more!
I am eager for me dropping my fears even more. I am eager to let go of all this hidden resistances that surface. While I am SO satisfied how I handle what-is.
I am doing REALLY good! I appreciate ME. I LOVE me. I LIKE me. I am thankful, so very very thankful, to me! I am thankful to source.
Joy and ease! Joy and sweet ease. Easy. Loving. Friendly. Cared for. See. ALL IS WELL. And getting weller!

:hearts: :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 18

"Vacation-mode", today:
I STILL am in vacation! :hearts:
I was (together with DH and my youngest son) the last 3 days in Munich to celebrate the birthday of my beloved oldest son. Here is a montage of moments we shared in his last year- from birthday to birthday!

I am soooo satisfied to have sons! I am sooo satisfied with our relationship that is- even we all are blessed with intense opinions and a hot temper, always SO loving. SO humorous and respectful. This is my proof that people CAN live together in peace and harmony! I am EAGER for more more more of this- pivately and world wide!

The men used almost all friday to hike on the basis of Germanies highest Mountain, the Zugspitze, and see the Höllentalklamm.

I am so satisfied that they love each other! I am so proud to see them have so much fun and experience amazement. I feel rich in knowing them together in the mountain.
And I, myself, was sooo satisfied to stay "at home" at the hotel!!! :lol:
I was so satisfied to sleep half of the time. It felt as recharging my batteries. I was soo satisfied to, first time in my life (don't laugh!!) deal with a micro-wave! I prepared myself a pre-cooked lunch in the micro wave (that I figured out allll on my own!) and almost was bursting of pride when I ate it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was soo satisfied to, after I had baked the body of the cake at home, decorate and fill the beloved special birthday-cake of my son for the next day in the hotel room (I had a kitchenette). I was sooo satisfied to sit outside on my hotelroom-balcony (oh, I loved it!!) and read a WHOLE novel. I had sooo much time, solely for me!!!

But I, also, was so satisfied when DH came home and shared his amazing experiences... and we all, after a shower, reconnected and drove out to the Starnberger See just outside of Munich, to have a mutual dinner right on the shore of the big lake. It was stunning. It looked and felt magic!!

Afterwards, DH was wiped out and asked to be dropped off at the hotel. But N and F drove with me through Munich and smelled the awesome fragrance of all the huge Linden-trees that bloom right now and fill the summer nights with their magic odor... and we watched the "night owls", all the hungry for life, dressed up people that met on the streets in the cozy, warm night. We listened to the hum of all the voices and the music here and there, and took in the beautiful architecture (and, I am sure, the boys appreciated all the beautiful naked legs of all the girls with mini skirts...). Until it was midnight, and we congratulated my beloved son! :hearts:

It felt so... extraordinary. It felt so happy. It felt so RIGHT! It felt so alive, and so loving, and so good!

At saturday, we had breakfast together... but I rampaged about that in spiritualcookies Practice-thread "the Appreciation game", here... viewtopic.php?p=6902#p6902

...and afterwards, even we had stayed mostly inside, a day of 36°C, we ALL were wiped out.

:lol: :lol: Here N has taken a picture of me and DH in F's flat, me laying on his wonderfully chilly polished concrete-floor... and just coming back to our senses!!

I am SO SATISFIED that I claim to lay down on the floor when I feel like it! :lol:
I am so satisfied how we all are laughing about being human! :hearts:
I am so satisfied with the pastry and macarons that we shopped at Laduree, Munich, in the night before we had to leave and drive back home.
I am SO EAGER to come back, and embrace my son F again with all my heart, and explore more of Munich!!

I so love the story of the tiny macaron-cake, "Isphahan", that Pierre Hermé created for the widow of the Persian Shah, former Empress Farah Pahlavito, who lived in exile in Paris, to remind her of her Persian/Iran home!

I appreciate to be reminded how all people must carry "their fate", and how hard it can be. I am satisfied to hold all of this in LOVE. I so like to look in love and think in love and be aware, that we all have God inside! I SO appreciate and love to life this incredibly colorful, adventurous, intense LIFE. I am so thankful. I am so SATISFIED!! I am sooo sooo sooo eager for more!!

Thank you, thank you life!

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:33 pmI was (together with DH and my youngest son) the last 3 days in Munich to celebrate the birthday of my beloved oldest son.
Your son and I share the same astrological star sign :lol: He must be a Cancerian too! :)
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:33 pm I was soo satisfied to, first time in my life (don't laugh!!) deal with a micro-wave! I prepared myself a pre-cooked lunch in the micro wave (that I figured out allll on my own!) and almost was bursting of pride when I ate it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
(we don't have a microwave at home either! :hearts:)
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:33 pm ...and afterwards, even we had stayed mostly inside, a day of 36°C, we ALL were wiped out.

:lol: :lol: Here N has taken a picture of me and DH in F's flat, me laying on his wonderfully chilly polished concrete-floor... and just coming back to our senses!!
:lol: :lol: That must have been so nice to get this cooling relief from the chilly floor! :hearts:

I am so satisfied being able to enjoy your beautiful words and photos! :in_love:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:16 pm Your son and I share the same astrological star sign :lol: He must be a Cancerian too! :)
that's right! Do you care to share YOUR birthday? :hearts: :hearts: I'd love to sing a song for you, fully from my heart!! :hearts:

:lol: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
(we don't have a microwave at home either! :hearts:)
phew!! :lol: I thought I was the only one! I have no microwave, no TV and no facebook... :shifty: :D

:lol: :lol: That must have been so nice to get this cooling relief from the chilly floor! :hearts:
You have no idea. I LOVE his floor all the time (nicely warm in winter, sooo soft and silky to bare feet...) but THIS was the best of all! :D
I am so satisfied being able to enjoy your beautiful words and photos! :in_love:
:in_love: :five: :vortex:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us