keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: keep calm - life goes on

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awa wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:26 am
That sounds like always, so beautiful and simple that it almost takes my breath away, in a positive sense :in_love: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-hearteyes:
:thumbup: that really is how who-you-REALLY-are feels all the time, according to Abe! And I can report, the high emotions that indeed feel like this, are what can become our "normal stance". (As it was often said, there is no glass-ceiling. The "it-getting-even-better" NEVER ends.)
I mean that lovingly towards myself, not mean or condescending, but maybe there is something wrong with my thinking that makes me question the law of attraction again and again. Something in me rebels against it.
Rebellion (or other forms of anger) stem from SOME way of fighting against suppression.
It is something within you, or some sort of "authority" outside of you, that serves you as an "excuse" that makes you feel diminished, silly, un-knowing, powerless... unworthy. And that ALWAYS triggers a tensing-against in SOME way. You could hold back breath, you could hold back compliancy, you could hold back hearing or looking. The problem is, this always always always works AGAINST you, in the long run! You diminish yourself in your pushing-against. But at least, be assured- we all do that to some degree. It still is something to be found, understood, embraced, thanked for it's service (it started out to rescue you, in the very beginning!). And then, lovingly RELEASED.

Or, put in other words: This is some resistance of you, that cries out for being seen and -liberated. Please keep in mind: You can not ever conquer resistance in pushing against! What you push against will grow, by each bit attention "against it" more and more. You must relax and release.
If someone laughs heartily, they are ITV. More joy, more living in the moment, more enthusiasm, more fun, more authenticity and more happiness is hardly possible and all of that without I want this or I want that. And children laugh up to 400 times a day. So the children must more or less live in the land of milk and honey.
Yes! At least in the moment they laugh!
I also laugh a lot and from the heart, but the vortex does not open.
Here lies your problem: In the moment you laugh from the heart, the Vortex IS open. You fullheartedly ENJOY and are HAPPY! And that is your "reward", NOW. But in the second you look around and ask yourself "And now??? WHAT HAS IT GOTTEN ME??" The Vortex spits you out! Because this is greedy. This is trading. You are not appreciating the joy and the happiness for themselves, but you want them to net you more.

Don't get me wrong, when you stay longer and UNCONDITIONALLY (!!) in your joy, the high vibration will net you more and more... at first, "only" EMOTIONS of joy. Then, INSIGHTS that feel as joy. Then, IMPULSES that feel joyful. Then, RENDEZVOUSES that feel joyfully good. Then, PHYSICAL SENSATIONS that feel joyful. Then, joyful stuff (and don't demand an expensive car in the very beginning! Be SATISFIED with, maybe, receiving a dinner-invitation or a flower, or a butterfly landing on your hand!)

Your problem is that you demand the 15. step before you appreciated the 2. step in the journey! And each time you check ("keep score") and are disappointed- you prolong the journey, as you have to get into the mood, again.
It is not individual thoughts and feelings that create, but the essence of it, right?
It is the VIBRATION that creates.
The thoughts add up to a stream of vibration, which makes up a mood, or a specific essence of something, after some while.
And the emotions indicate that vibrations to you- so that you can decipher "where you are".
I think that is what makes it so difficult for me to understand. What is the point of having the vortex full to bursting if I cannot access it.
Well... what is the point of living, if you don't enjoy it- no matter what?

If you could let go of trying to micro-manage all of this, and just ENJOY and APPRECIATE, you would get somewhere. But most of all- you would be happy, NOW.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:42 am
How nice! :thumbup: YOU have allowed yourself to see this, in your Universal mirror! :goodjob:
To better understand, here's a current example: I have today and tomorrow off and was supposed to have a massage appointment on both days. The owner of the business called me and said that she had water damage at home. I didn't think about it at all over the weekend and if I did, I was only happy about the appointment. That's not a bad thing, of course, but I don't know how my vibrations contributed to my appointments being postponed.
Maybe you could find that out- but really, it doesn't matter. Don't make a big deal out of what you can't change. It's gone, already! Life throws things at us- it just is what happens. Our job is not to find out what we did "wrong", but how we want things to go right, from here on! And by the way, each single thing that went "wrong" is a perfect opportunity to train yourself, how you would LIKE to deal with it now, and what you would prefer.

There is a (not Abe-) saying, that we have no power on what was, but we have all power, on how we deal with it. Make the best of it! Turn it into something that made you better, smarter, more powerful, more loving!
My weekend was mixed. I had to work on both days. Privately, I was in contact with a friend. I laughed a lot myself, but we also argued. As always. I was sad for a moment, then back to my normal mode.
So, keep up that good training! Keep what feels good, and drop what doesn't. Enjoy what is, and allow what comes, as you can't hinder it anyway, but train with it to take the best from it! Said with Abe:

Feel good, and allow what happens! (Abe)
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Rebellion (or other forms of anger) stem from SOME way of fighting against suppression.
It is something within you, or some sort of "authority" outside of you, that serves you as an "excuse" that makes you feel diminished, silly, un-knowing, powerless... unworthy. And that ALWAYS triggers a tensing-against in SOME way. You could hold back breath, you could hold back compliancy, you could hold back hearing or looking. The problem is, this always always always works AGAINST you, in the long run! You diminish yourself in your pushing-against. But at least, be assured- we all do that to some degree. It still is something to be found, understood, embraced, thanked for it's service (it started out to rescue you, in the very beginning!). And then, lovingly RELEASED.
You're absolutely right. I always want to analyze everything, get to the bottom of things, but I can't figure it out. I could stop digging for a while and just feel good, with no expectations. Just like that, for no reason. Why not? Nothing happens, when I feel good! Hello?! I'm allowed to feel good, damn it.

Well... what is the point of living, if you don't enjoy it- no matter what?

If you could let go of trying to micro-manage all of this, and just ENJOY and APPRECIATE, you would get somewhere. But most of all- you would be happy, NOW.
:in_love: Exactly. Maybe I just can't do anything more at the moment. Enjoy. Feel better. Appreciate. Enjoy. :romance-heartstiny:

Our job is not to find out what we did "wrong", but how we want things to go right, from here on! And by the way, each single thing that went "wrong" is a perfect opportunity to train yourself, how you would LIKE to deal with it now, and what you would prefer.

There is a (not Abe-) saying, that we have no power on what was, but we have all power, on how we deal with it. Make the best of it! Turn it into something that made you better, smarter, more powerful, more loving!
I'm worried about far too many things, that I can't change anyway. But today I was able to distract myself quite well. I slept wonderfully, woke up at around 9 a.m. without an alarm clock, cleared out a bit and cleaned again, then I went shopping and went for a walk and ate ice cream in the wonderful weather. It was fantastic :flowdownstream: :vortex-small: :hoppy: .

So, keep up that good training! Keep what feels good, and drop what doesn't. Enjoy what is, and allow what comes, as you can't hinder it anyway, but train with it to take the best from it! Said with Abe:

Feel good, and allow what happens! (Abe)
That sounds perfect :rocket-of-desire: .

All the good and enriching, beautiful, intoxicating, simple and helpful recommendations, hints and tips that you give, could fill a wonderful and accompanying guide or even a magical book :vortex-small: :in_love: :flowdownstream: :flowers: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-lovegoddess: :techie-studyinggray: :hoppy: :rocket-of-desire: :vortex: .
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Feeling good is the ultimative manifestation. (Abe)
:vortex: :beating-the-drum: :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:51 pm
You're absolutely right. I always want to analyze everything, get to the bottom of things, but I can't figure it out. I could stop digging for a while and just feel good, with no expectations. Just like that, for no reason. Why not? Nothing happens, when I feel good! Hello?! I'm allowed to feel good, damn it.
:D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: goddamn right!!!

:in_love: Exactly. Maybe I just can't do anything more at the moment. Enjoy. Feel better. Appreciate. Enjoy. :romance-heartstiny:
...logical and easy... and such relief, right? :hearts:

I'm worried about far too many things, that I can't change anyway. But today I was able to distract myself quite well. I slept wonderfully, woke up at around 9 a.m. without an alarm clock, cleared out a bit and cleaned again, then I went shopping and went for a walk and ate ice cream in the wonderful weather. It was fantastic :flowdownstream: :vortex-small: :hoppy:
:woohoo: :vortex:

That sounds perfect :rocket-of-desire: .

All the good and enriching, beautiful, intoxicating, simple and helpful recommendations, hints and tips that you give, could fill a wonderful and accompanying guide or even a magical book :vortex-small: :flowdownstream: :flowers: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-lovegoddess: :techie-studyinggray: :hoppy: :rocket-of-desire: :vortex: .
:in_love: I'm SO glad it serves you!! And, thank you for the beautiful compliments! They feel wonderful :romance-hearteyes: :ta:

...but it only helps when you are open and willing to be moved by it. And obviously, you are. So, we are all in this together! :kiss: Co-creation at it's best!

:hearts: :wave:
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

I've had a strange feeling for a few days. Nervous, restless, somehow insecure. And even when I play the game, "Wouldn't it be nice if ...", the good and slightly better feelings are far away.

Maybe I just can't believe, that things are going to turn out well for me.
I just want to enjoy my life, get up whenever I want, I want money from sources that have nothing to do with work and maybe that's my stumbling block.

Questions about where the money will come from or whether it might take years for anything to happen - if at all - paralyze me.

I think now would be a good time for a steady, large inflow of money - wherever it comes from. Or even a larger sum at once. Why not? Does a lot of money and even more money only go to people who are confident, strong, self-sufficient, hardworking, passionate, obsessed with something, ...? It's probably a mixture of everything: Karma. Luck. Coincidence. Law of attraction. Passion. Dreams. Longing. Wishes. Allowing.

:in_love: :flowdownstream: :woohoo: :hoppy: :vortex-small: :lovie: :angelic-pink: :banana-linedance: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-smileyflower: :happy-partydance: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-cloud9: :romance-lovegoddess: :auto-car: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:30 pm I've had a strange feeling for a few days. Nervous, restless, somehow insecure. And even when I play the game, "Wouldn't it be nice if ...", the good and slightly better feelings are far away.

Maybe I just can't believe, that things are going to turn out well for me.
Maybe you still get something out of this misery? Honest question!
My experience shows me, when we are not letting go of a certain vibe- it is because we -unconsciuously, prefer it how it is.
When we would change the vibe, the outcome would be different- and, unconsciously, we don't want that.
When we don't let go of something that feels bad, it is because we haven't understood how we can have what we really want, WITHOUT letting go of the old that feels somehow soothing and comfortable (even it sucks). Does something resonate with you, here? :hearts:
I just want to enjoy my life, get up whenever I want, I want money from sources that have nothing to do with work and maybe that's my stumbling block.
Questions about where the money will come from or whether it might take years for anything to happen - if at all - paralyze me.

I think now would be a good time for a steady, large inflow of money - wherever it comes from. Or even a larger sum at once. Why not?

There is no GOOD reason to not have this! But, obviously, you don't trust the concept. If you would trust it, you would change into this vibe, that lets the good stuff flow. Instead, you allow the "Nervous, restless, somehow insecure" to prolong, and that obviously is NOT the "vibe of Abundance". Why is that?

Maybe you don't feel ready, or worthy, or yadda yadda yadda... enough!? Maybe you don't want to be "one of those" (that don't work hard, that think they would be better... that must be unspiritual, or arrogant, or, or, or...). In which way does the old game SERVE you? (Never mind, you are not the only one! Everyone who is not completely fulfilled yet, has some of this "old stuff" lingering. It's just human.
Does a lot of money and even more money only go to people who are confident, strong, self-sufficient, hardworking, passionate, obsessed with something, ...?
No. It goes to those who expect it!
- For what reason ever.
It goes, where there is the attractive vibration of "I get lots of money".
It's probably a mixture of everything: Karma. Luck. Coincidence. Law of attraction. Passion. Dreams. Longing. Wishes. Allowing.
All this things can be the "excuse" that somebody opens their valve "and lets it flow in".

But the REASON that's "it", the reason that lets the money flows is: Because someone has their valve open. Aka,
-Someone allows it to flow. Aka,
-Someone is aligned with the vibe of money, flowing.
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Maybe you still get something out of this misery? Honest question!
My experience shows me, when we are not letting go of a certain vibe- it is because we -unconsciuously, prefer it how it is.
When we would change the vibe, the outcome would be different- and, unconsciously, we don't want that.
When we don't let go of something that feels bad, it is because we haven't understood how we can have what we really want, WITHOUT letting go of the old that feels somehow soothing and comfortable (even it sucks). Does something resonate with you, here? :hearts:
Yes, that makes sense. The saying, "a bird in the hand is better than a pigeon on the roof", sums it up quite well. I don't want to let go of the bad mood, perhaps out of fear. Losing something, makes me nervous. It torments me somehow :think2: .
There is no GOOD reason to not have this! But, obviously, you don't trust the concept. If you would trust it, you would change into this vibe, that lets the good stuff flow. Instead, you allow the "Nervous, restless, somehow insecure" to prolong, and that obviously is NOT the "vibe of Abundance". Why is that?
It could be that I'm not good at dealing with loss. I need to let go of my bad feelings, to separate myself from them, before I have something else, something new.

If the Law of Attraction is really the basis of our lives, then it doesn't matter whether I trust the law or not, it works. In my case, to my detriment.
Maybe you don't feel ready, or worthy, or yadda yadda yadda... enough!? Maybe you don't want to be "one of those" (that don't work hard, that think they would be better... that must be unspiritual, or arrogant, or, or, or...). In which way does the old game SERVE you? (Never mind, you are not the only one! Everyone who is not completely fulfilled yet, has some of this "old stuff" lingering. It's just human.
Not feeling ready or worthy, resonates with me. I don't have that many contacts, so I don't care what others think of me. I enjoy the peace and quiet.
So I have to work on feeling more worthy and on the move to better feelings :in_love: :hoppy: :happy108: :flowdownstream: .
No. It goes to those who expect it!
- For what reason ever.
It goes, where there is the attractive vibration of "I get lots of money".
I expect it, but I don't know where it will come from. That's difficult because the latter part has more power. I have income from my work, but also interest on money. So I need to know that there are other sources of income besides work. If something goes well, it should create more trust. That doesn't seem to be the case with me.
But the REASON that's "it", the reason that lets the money flows is: Because someone has their valve open. Aka,
-Someone allows it to flow. Aka,
-Someone is aligned with the vibe of money, flowing.
I don't have to open the valve myself. It's the flowing mood, that opens it.

I'm just frustrated that I've tried so many times, not that no money has flowed, just not in the dimensions that I imagined.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:51 am Yes, that makes sense. The saying, "a bird in the hand is better than a pigeon on the roof", sums it up quite well. I don't want to let go of the bad mood, perhaps out of fear. Losing something, makes me nervous. It torments me somehow :think2: .
It is BRAVE of you to look this into the eye! :hearts: :thumbup: And, this is the first step in solving the problem, as "you can't change what you don't acknowledge". So, let's celebrate this! :kiss: :flowers:

And, even more, when you feel some sort of pain in looking at it, but in the same time sort of humor, or relief- YOU GOT IT. It will never be able to torture you as it did before. This stuff must need to work out of the shadows, so to speak. When you drag it into the light, it somehow dissolves. So, maybe you can "work" it a little more. Be honest with you, and honor the emotions that come up. Often, thinking around this topics even feels a bit as dying. It was described that this is the Ego that dies. *I* (nor Abe, nor any big nonphysical master that I love) don't have ANY problem with the Ego, and we all honor it because without it, you can't be incarnated. If the Ego would die, you would, as well!

So, no, this is NOT "the Ego dying". It is probably some old cell-memory, because our not-so-nice-deaths or tortures are stored in the cell-memory, over life-times. And when you think about it, ugly deaths or torture just was what happened in the old times when we dared to think outside of the box or approach life differently than the authorities wanted us to do it. Kryon has spoken in great deal about this, that it is especially hard for those that had a long history of being humiliated, punished, expelled or even painfully killed BECAUSE they where healers, seers, clairvoiance-guides... "witches" (because they have been spiritual seekers and lightworkers not only now, but always) to be OPEN about what they know or to even fully, wholly live it, themselves.

What helps is to face the fear, embrace it, and purposefully soothe it, as a fearful child. That was then. This is NOW! Times have changed.:hearts:
It could be that I'm not good at dealing with loss. I need to let go of my bad feelings, to separate myself from them, before I have something else, something new.
Like I said above, the clue is not to "separate" yourself from your bad feelings, but to SOOTHE yourself. Always, always, always BE NICER to yourself!

More punishment and even abandonment of parts of yourself will make the pain bigger. You need more (self-) Love, more understanding, more gentleness, more comforting and soothing, more (loving) humor! :vortex-small: :console:
If the Law of Attraction is really the basis of our lives, then it doesn't matter whether I trust the law or not, it works. In my case, to my detriment.
It is. And so, you become CLEAR about how to use your steeringwheel.
Not feeling ready or worthy, resonates with me. I don't have that many contacts, so I don't care what others think of me. I enjoy the peace and quiet.
So I have to work on feeling more worthy and on the move to better feelings

It MIGHT be a by-product of your far history, that you prefer "peace and quiet" and being a loner. Most "old souls" have always been hermits, because it simply was dangerous to mingle with those that don't understand (besides, most don't have a clue what you are about- and so, interaction is not that funny). But, that doesn't REALLY help you with letting go of the fear! This is a VERY old game. It probably has almost nothing to do with what is now.

Having said this, you can't really "work" on feeling worthy! Intellectually grabbing the concept helps, but then it is all about allowing yourself to feel your emotions (the "bad" ones as well!!!!!!). Otherwise you don't understand the guidance. "Feeling bad means, source knows this to be different, here and now!" So, turn around and do what feels good, instead! Follow this guidance, and see what happens. Doing this WILL get you more ITV, and when you are more ITV, you- as a byproduct- FEEL MORE WORTHY.

Be aware of what you do, and what it brings, and celebrate "catching" your mood and using it as guidance, and CELEBRATE when you do that! That is the "training".

I expect it, but I don't know where it will come from. That's difficult because the latter part has more power.

:lol: Bottom line, you do NOT expect it!!

This is ONLY because you have not yet trained otherwise!
You can't get out of this hole without TRAINING yourself into deciding on TRUST. Do it in small steps (not with scary stuff!!), but do it.
I have income from my work, but also interest on money. So I need to know that there are other sources of income besides work. If something goes well, it should create more trust. That doesn't seem to be the case with me.
Because you don't train yourself to find it. We had this discussion several times, now: You enjoy the many many examples, but you don't demand of yourself to find ideas and possibilities how it could come- or to simply drop the topic (as it doesn't feel good). Doing this once, or watching someone doing it NEVER will cut it: Just like building muscles, you must do it a bit, EVERY day.
I don't have to open the valve myself. It's the flowing mood, that opens it.
Exactly! Going ITV, opens it.
Going ITV makes you feel your worthiness, a bit more.
Going ITV lets you trust more in what you don't see.
Going ITV makes you realize, you are not living in the 15. century, and are NOT standing on a stake.
Going ITV makes you feel less "Nervous, restless, somehow insecure".
Going ITV is EASY! Just be NICER TO YOURSELF, here and now. And again, and again! :hearts:
I'm just frustrated that I've tried so many times, not that no money has flowed, just not in the dimensions that I imagined.
You still try to get more out of being happy, than being happy! And, THAT is the recipe for eternal frustration!
This is as trying 40 times to lift up the 100kg-bar. YOU TRIED SO OFTEN.
And then, you are so frustrated, that you can't move it!

But you "tried" the wrong way: You tried to jump over the house so to speak, without learning to walk FIRST.
And then, learning to jump. And then, learned to jump higher.

Or, to work out at first with 5kg- weights, and make that solid, over some time. And then, try more weights, and let that get solid. And then more weight- with an eye to, if you still really want it? ...you get the point?

Start to HONESTLY appreciate the very small stuff, because that FEELS SO GOOD! And, do that all the time!
-Don't worry, when you do that right, it WILL get bigger.
:hearts: :kiss:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us