The Appreciation Game

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: The Appreciation Game

Post by spiritualcookie »

G: Graceful

Gracefulness feels to me like a calm, elegance.
It feels like a type of confidence
A flowingness.
It feels smooth,
It feels effortless in the observing of it
It feels like gliding with ease
It feels like peacefulness
It feels light
It feels uplifting
It feels free of resistance! I think that's why it's feel-good seeing it :)

There are so many places to see and appreciate gracefulness

In people it can be found at times in the world around you ~
- The waitress, gracefully gliding past like an ice skater with finely balanced trays in her arms.
- The graceful driver who manouvers his car with such smooth movements

In certain professions, it is more obvious ~
- The ballerina or dancer tends towards gracefulness for their job

- The acrobat or circus performer

- The gymnast

- The synchronised swimmer

- The olympic diver

And certain hobbies feel like gracefulness too ~
- Hang-gliding

Even animals can appear naturally graceful ~
- The swan, with its clean white feathers, elegant long neck, and smooth sophisticated gliding across the water, leaving behind only the gentlest of ripples.

- The flamingo with its elegant curves and dainty, delicately positioned legs

- The bird, gliding gracefully through the air as it flies

- The deer

And inanimate objects - like -
- Elegant architecture
- a graceful-looking car, boat, train or plane ~ streamlined, gliding seamlessly through the water/ air.

- a graceful-looking flower

Even abstract art can be graceful!

I love how the images help me align with the feeling of the emotion I am wanting to capture and milk. If anyone wants to milk this with me with more images that feel "graceful" to you - please feel free to! :hearts:

Next letter: L
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

L: Lemon Blossom

When I visited Italy a couple years ago, we stayed at an airbnb that was inside a lemon grove. There were lots of lemon blossoms on the trees, and the scent was sooo beautiful. I never knew lemon blossoms smelled so wonderful until that holiday! And they smell so different from lemon! Not a hint of it really!

The same place also had orange trees, and the orange blossoms were also so beautifully fragrant.

Absolutely wonderful floral aromas - sweet, pleasant, delicate and gentle, clean, fresh... so good!
If you ever get to smell/ taste orange blossom water that is used in some Mediterranean and Middle Eastern desserts - you'll be familiar with the smell (and taste). It's wonderful! And again, no hint of orange-scent in the flower at all!

It would be fun to get to smell different citrus blossoms side by side and compare their smells!
Exotic ones side by side with more common ones. Trying to detect the subtle differences.
rocket of desire gif 100px blue.gif
rocket of desire gif 100px blue.gif (62.58 KiB) Viewed 480 times
Next letter: M
Tara

Post by Tara »

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:16 pm G: Graceful

- The gymnast

- The synchronised swimmer

Next letter: L
LOA in action.

In June I remembered about these graduates from circus. They do their graduation performance at the end of June and you can buy tickets. Unfortunately the tickets were sold out..

Then TODAY out of the blue (or maybe out of the vortex 😀)we manifested free tickets for “Acrobatic Swan Lake” (if I’m not mistaken the circus graduates had their performance on the same day).

I loved the show. The main dance is beyond my comprehension: she was so graceful… she was standing with her toes on her partners head and put her other leg up high…

And then after the show I come to Abe forum and the first thread I press and see is this 🥰

<<My Life is a Synchronious orchestration>>
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:13 pm
spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:16 pm G: Graceful
LOA in action.

In June I remembered about these graduates from circus. They do their graduation performance at the end of June and you can buy tickets. Unfortunately the tickets were sold out..

Then TODAY out of the blue (or maybe out of the vortex 😀)we manifested free tickets for “Acrobatic Swan Lake” (if I’m not mistaken the circus graduates had their performance on the same day).

I loved the show. The main dance is beyond my comprehension: she was so graceful… she was standing with her toes on her partners head and put her other leg up high…

And then after the show I come to Abe forum and the first thread I press and see is this 🥰

<<My Life is a Synchronious orchestration>>
So cool Tara! Such a great manifestation! both the free tickets and then seeing the synchronous post here on the forum! :) Love it when LOA is working so clearly and beautifully! :hearts:

PS I almost bought tickets to see Acrobatic Swan Lake too! It came up on my ticket-deal subscription to West End shows and I've been thinking "should I go? shouldn't I go?" for the past 2 weeks! It looked like it could be a really amazing show! oo so interesting to hear about the circus graduate shows - I love discovering things like this! :in_love:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Ohh how much have I missed!! I was not even aware you did "spring cleaning" (it made me laugh! And it gave me a friendly nudge to clean again also :lol: :lol: :hearts:) and the wonderful elegant Gracefulness... I SO enjoyed the flow of the graceful words with the wonderful pictures!

And Taras description that there is something as a show of the graduating Circus-performers thrilled me! Wow, I would love to watch this!! :hearts: Tara, what you describe of the artists is sooo stunning! My appreciation for this people is so high!

And I SO LOVE lemon flower- fragrance! All citrus flowers feel magic to me, but the lemon-fragrance sends me straight to heaven. Cookie, I share fullheartedly your rocket of desire of having a buffet of fantastic fragrant flowers to smell... and enjoy!!!! :lol: :rocket:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:lol: I have so many pictures of our last AWESOME days in München, you English-speakers call it Munich, that I will use the invitation for letter M!

But first, some out of my "older" collection, to give you an idea...

Marienplatz with the "new" Town Hall and the Marienkirche (Munichs symbol) behind

We have strolled down here so often... when this photo was taken, I was off to get my Canadian passport in 2018. LONG before Covid... where has the time gone!? It seems like another era of life! But, all buildings are still standing ;)

The "Eisbachwelle" -the wave in the "icy creek" right in downtown Munich. Surfers LOVE this spot!

"Nackerte" in the English Garden

The Englischer Garten in Munich is a huge park close to downtown, where side-arms of the Isar flow. Since some decades it became almost a tradition to sunbathe here naked. But you may leave your clothes on, as well! ;)

German (!) Gondola on the channel behind Schloss Schönbrunn

last summer, DH and I enjoyed the river Isar, almost within downtown Munich

M for München... :hearts:

Now here are pictures of Munich, in our last 3 days:

The Olympia-park of Munich. The men strolled around there in the night when we arrived at thursday

My beloved oldest son Felix lives since exactly 1 year now, since his last birthday - in his long-dream-city Munich, the capital of the German Free State of Bavaria.
Yesterday, it was his birthday again, and to celebrate him, DH, our youngest son Nici and I visited him in his place. And once more (we had done this several times now, and it always is SUCH fun and joy!), he showed us around "his" city! ...while it got 36°C in the shade at his day of honor- and so we stayed inside mostly, and explored Schloss Nymphenburg, that is just 1 km away from his flat.

Birthday-morning, with coffee-to-go and pastry in front of Schloss Nymphenburg. Watching the GIANT carps in the channel...!

The porcellaine-manufacture "Nymphenburger Porzellan" is sharing the history and the place with the castle. We strolled through the sales exhibition of it and where in awe about the (often 300 year old, but contemporary, also) designs and the artistic paintings. If I could afford it, I would collect the not painted series "Rokoko" that indeed is 300 years old (but produced still new). As you can see, the not painted or gilded plate still costs 380 Euro- while, when it is decorated (in unbelievably detailed) floral hand painting and gilded with very exquisite ornaments, 1 plate costs 8470 Euro. And certainly is worth it! ...While I like it more pure. But, I still appreciate the stunning art, immensely!

The awesome chandeliers and -painted ceiling in the large, 2 story ballroom of Schloss Nymphenburg

small selection of salons in the castle, as also in the "Lusthäuser" (Pavilions) located in the huge park, belonging to the castle

one especially outstanding example of the interior of a Pavilion- encrusted with paintings and carvings, decorated with silver leaf

Pans grotto, in the park of Schloss Schönbrunn

Gilded horse-sleighs, regal carriages, and gold-embroidered, jingle-bell-encrusted horse gear in the Royal stud-museum of Schloss Schönbrunn

...totally stunned but exhausted afterwards, in a "Biergarten". Biergärten are common in Bavaria and Munich is famous for having several big ones. It is always a garden, but often a park-like huge restaurant-garden, always al fresco, where you can rest under huge old buckey-trees and have a simple, typical meal (as sausage-salads with Bretzel, grilled pork-knuckles with very crispy skin, half grilled chicken and potato salad, grilled sausage etc) and you get your beer (or here: Radler, a 50/50% mix of beer and lemonade) in a Masskrug. Or a "halbe Mass", which is 1/2 liter. (The true Mass contains 1 liter, and on the 1 and only Oktoberfest, that is located also in Munich, you ONLY get a full Mass!) And: We do NOT call those huge jars "stein"!

:vortex:
...This is a small part of what we have experienced, and a VERY small part of Munich. But my heart was flowing over, and I had to share! :hearts:

(Oh, I almost forgot: Next letter is either "N" (when you choose the German name München)
or "H", when you choose "Munich"!
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:10 pm :lol: I have so many pictures of our last AWESOME days in München, you English-speakers call it Munich, that I will use the invitation for letter M!
How synchronous the next appreciation letter was "M" and Munchen is just where you visited! :)

Thank you for sharing your adventures from these past 3 days! It looks like there was much beauty and togetherness, I enjoy seeing your family's loving dynamic so much! :in_love:

wow! 36°C weather is so hot! Cold beer / lemonade weather for sure! Or as I prefer - Ice cream weather! :lol: Meanwhile we're having an extremely mild summer here in the UK. This morning when checking if I needed to hand-pollinate anything in my vegetable garden it was so chilly I had to go back inside to put another layer of clothing on! Luckily I enjoy it mild, so I live in a good country for this! :lol:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:22 pm How synchronous the next appreciation letter was "M" and Munchen is just where you visited! :)
:lol: I ADORED it!!! ...But I must admit, I was ready to make any letter fit, in some way :lol: I so wanted to rampage about this experience! :in_love: :dancing:
Thank you for sharing your adventures from these past 3 days! It looks like there was much beauty and togetherness, I enjoy seeing your family's loving dynamic so much! :in_love:
Awwwww!!! :vortex: This feels so seen and joyful and good! :kiss: :ta:
wow! 36°C weather is so hot! Cold beer / lemonade weather for sure! Or as I prefer - Ice cream weather! :lol: Meanwhile we're having an extremely mild summer here in the UK. This morning when checking if I needed to hand-pollinate anything in my vegetable garden it was so chilly I had to go back inside to put another layer of clothing on! Luckily I enjoy it mild, so I live in a good country for this! :lol:
I totally agree! I'm the same. Well, I like it when the bees can fly, and I LOVED the warm summer night in the city. But I didn't want to move one bit, over the day!! We all needed 3x showering over the day... :roll: :lol: But that is not soo common in my place where I live. Munich and Stuttgart (where my son Heiko lives) seem to be the hottest cities in Germany.

Right now we have 18° and rain :lol:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

H: High Vibration

I love it when I notice feeling a moment of higher vibration.

I feel it when I'm appreciating the beauty I see looking out the window;
Today I felt it when I noticed the golden hour light shining brightly; making houses and windows appear to be glowing. It felt uplifting.

I felt it when I saw the growing squash in my vegetable garden; feeling the gentle satisfaction of seeing a plant I'd helped create into existence, making something wonderful.

I so love seeing this expansion; this development; this progress. It's gentle and slow, but certainly satisfying.
I felt it when I saw my plants opening their flowers, and as I hand pollinated them, I felt that uplifted satisfaction of helping the process ~ anticipating the satisfying successful growth of the fruit that's coming. It's satisfying looking after these living things and seeing them thrive and lay their "golden eggs" as a result of your care and attention.

I feel this sense of a higher vibration when I do my easy matching, looking for things to appreciate that happened during the day - it feels physically lighter from the inside - no wonder it's called being "uplifted" :)

I felt it today when I discovered a new musical artist whose music I loved. I so appreciate the Discover Weekly function on spotify that enabled this! Hearing her music was so satisfying! Her awesome voice, so clean, perfectly on-pitch and smooth on the ear.

The music itself, so perfectly harmonious and powerful. I enjoyed its drama; its sensitivity; its contrast from gentleness to power; the satisfying baseline beats. I so love discovering new artists! I love the feeling of fresh newness! I love the eye-opening feeling of wonder as a piece of music clicks with your soul and resonates with you in your body. I love the smile-inducing feeling of appreciation - of "yes! it's a good one!" when you first hear a voice that is just oozing effortless talent ~ the sound vibrating through you, caressing your ears and your heart.

I felt a raising of vibration today as I made progress with my work, seeing my collection of art pieces growing. Seeing how beautiful the finished products looked. Imagining customers looking at them, appreciating them and feeling uplifted by them too. :hearts:
There were subtle vibration-raising satisfactions throughout doing the work: The satisfaction of appreciating the colours and how harmonious they are together; the satisfaction of finding the right words to label the art with; the satisfaction of seeing the "to do" pile shrink as I got through it gradually throughout the day.

It felt vibration-raising exploring chat GPT today for the first time. I asked it to analyse a list of ingredients in a skincare product to check for me if the ingredients list was safe, free of nasty chemicals and good for use, and it felt so satisfying seeing it effortlessly reel off the safety properties of each and every one of the 34 ingredients! It would have taken me ages to go through it myself, checking each individual ingredient, and here in a few seconds, all the answers were given in one easy go! So satisfying!

I also feel the vibration-raising when I make ai art to illustrate my words on here. It's so satisfying seeing the beautiful artwork created that feels like it complements my words so well!

It felt uplifting to receive a message from an old friend I haven't spoken to in a long time - it felt good that he still thinks of me and still cares. :hugs:

EDIT: The GMT timestamp on this post is very satisfying to me! "Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:00 am"
haha sign of alignment I guess!

So many small vibration-raising moments :) :hearts:
More please! :lol: :hearts:

Next letter: N
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:00 am H: High Vibration

The GMT timestamp on this post is very satisfying to me! "Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:00 am"
haha sign of alignment I guess!
Awww I CELEBRATE it with you!! ;) (Sorry, I forgot in the morning!) :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Yes, dates can be soooo meaningful! :hearts:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us