Quotes on Abundance

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Quotes on Abundance

Post by spiritualcookie »

FeelGood wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:03 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 👍
wow imagine finding that on your everyday walk! that would be very nice! :D
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

[quote=spiritualcookie post_
wow imagine finding that on your everyday walk! that would be very nice! :D
[/quote]
yes it would!👍👍👍👍😁😎🎈🎁
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Abraham on the World Financial Crisis
(About "the Plan of Solution" that's in your Vortex!)

HS:
Abraham, um... this evening we are going to have a uh- a presidential, hopeful... not hopeful... debates. But debates between some hopeful presidential people. And uh-

Abe:
We don't find either one of them very hopeful, do you?

HS:
OK. OK so but I just thought it would be fun to hear from you if they have... if they would allow three people in the debate and the uh, person would- and the question posed would be and you, Mr. and Mrs. Abraham, uh- what would be your uh- proposal to alleviate the uh- current financial uh- crisis- worldwide crisis?

Abe:
"Chill out and go to work." -That's it. Focus upon the things that are important to you, and figure out how to satisfy the details of your life and stop looking to someone else to solve it, and figure out how to bring yourself into balance. And turn off things like this debate! So, that you don't continually harass yourself into the misalignment of what's already in your vibrational escrow!

And then, we would say, "we have a plan".

(HS: Oh yeah?)

Abe:
...And it was set into motion long before we got here to this platform! And you are all co-conspirators in this plan. And you have, through what you have been living, been contributing to this plan! And it is the brightest and most exhilarating of a future experience, as has ever been upon the face of the earth! And it is the legacy that all of you hold ownership of! In order for you to claim your piece of this amazing pie of prosperity, all you have to do is look in the direction of it and see if you can remember what pieces of it you put there.

Because every piece you put there has been lovingly held for you.
It can not evaporate from the stock market!
And it can not be squandered by those who do not understand.
And it can not be misunderstood by anyone, and it cannot be taken from you.

Because if your life caused you to put it into this holding pattern; this vibrational escrow... then it is forever there for you!

And the only thing that is required in order for you to make your personal withdrawal, is make your personal withdrawal by no longer paying attention to who else is making what withdrawals. Don't worry about them, getting your fair share! It's not possible for anybody to get your fair share. Your fair share is always earmarked for you! It will always stay there, in perfect becomingness. Oh, And we might tell you, that since you put it there, it has been accruing with magnificent interest, the likes of which we have never seen. So it got bigger than it was when you asked for it! And it gets bigger with every request you make. And in fact, the more crisis that is applied around all of this, the bigger it gets!

-So first thing: Know that it's there for you, and that no one can get it away from you!
-And next: stop worrying about what anybody else is doing. Because it is your worry about what anybody else it doing, which is causing you to hold yourself vibrationally out of whack from it.

Now we acknowledge, that the majority of people who would be witnessing such a debate, would not have heard a word we said. Because they are not accustomed to focusing upon the vibrational world, they don't understand that there is a vibrational reality that they hold ownership to; that they must find alignment with- before it can be a physical reality. And so, for those who don't yet know about the vibrational reality,

...We would say to them: Worry not. We've seen this before, and we know that you can come through it.
We would say, do not worry about what's happening, because nothing has changed in the last few days. Nothing has even changed in the last few years, that is so far out of balance that it can not come back into balance!
Then we would say: There are enough numbers upon this planet that are involved in the economics of this time-space reality, that it is certain that balance will come back.

And all you have to do is sort of settle yourself in and ride it out!

And so, the thing that we want you to say to yourself everyday is: It's getting better. It's getting better and it's going to be alright! It's better it's getting better, and it's going to be alright. And the sooner you convince yourself that it is better than you thought it was, and that it is getting better than it is right now! And that it is not only going to be alright: it's going to be REALLY alright. Your prosperity can begin to come to you, immediately!

And then, we would make the longest list of positive aspects about the other two speakers on the platform, that we had ever made in our life. We would speak of the power of their desire to lead, and the power of their desire to serve. We would speak about how they wanted this almost the day their feet hit the ground in this time-space reality, and how each of them is prepared in their own unique way, to be all that they need to be, to stand in that place. And then we would say: Do not hold these two men, or either one of them, -or anyone on the planet!- responsible for the well-being that comes to you. This man and this man is not responsible for your well-being:

You are responsible for your well-being.

HS: Wow.

Abe: Give them a break!

HS: Thank you.

from the official youtube-clip ABRAHAM ON THE WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS - Esther & Jerry Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

NEVER again say "I have enough!"

HS:
If I'm honest with myself, the truth is is, that in my life, I've always had enough: Enough!
And when I talk...

Abe:
you know, you- whether you use honest words or not, doesn't matter, because you can't be dishonest with your vibration. Your vibration is what it is and law of attraction is responding to what it is! So, you don't have to you don't have to say whether it's truthful or not. Because what it is, is what it is! And law of attraction is bearing out what it is. So if what it is is enough- then don't change anything. And if what is is is not enough, then change some things!

HS:
Well, here's the dilemma... it's that in one sense, I've had enough. I've had enough money is... I've had enough money but...

Abe:
You see, that statement is not even accurate on any level. And let us tell you, let us tell you why! Anyone who says "I have enough" is... now, now stay with us a little bit! You're going to bock at this a little bit, because it's going to sound different than you want source energy to sound.

But anyone who says "I have enough" is not, in that moment, in alignment with the expanding being that is them -who understands there will never be enough!!

Because there will will never be a cessation of expanding.
When someone says "I have enough", what they are doing... they're focused upon limitation. They're focused on finite resources! And they are concluding: "Given the others that may be watching me at this time, that I have more than my fair share." And we want you to understand, that even at its best, that is very limited thinking!

Because there is no ending to what the universe has the ability to yield to you.

And you did not say, as you made the decision to come forth into physical experience: "I've had enough. I've had I've had enough exposure for life!" because that that would defy your being here. "I've had enough contrasts, that will lead me to more desires" -because that would defy the fact that you are here, giving birth to new desires! In other words, "I've had enough" defies everything. Because Source energy is becoming the new you, constantly!

So, what we think you've had enough of, is feeling the gap between the expanded you and the you you're letting yourself be.

We think that's what you've had enough of, right? (HS, chuckling: Right. I hear you.) And... and so, you say: "I don't want to put myself in that position anymore!" Have you ever been feeling pretty good, and then you saw something that you wanted that you couldn't afford, and then you said "oh man, I wish I didn't know I wanted that! Because now... now I feel tension about it. I didn't care before I drove it. But now I rode in it... now... (unhappy sighs)
I didn't care before I saw her! Before I smelled her, before I touched her, but now I want her!" -In other words, there are so many things that your life experience causes you to become.

And you have no choice if you are to be joyful than to stay up to speed with it!
So, never again say "I have enough!"

But say instead: "I have a way of keeping myself in perfect alignment on my way to eternal expansion!"

And that feeling of not enough, that feeling of discord is the feeling of the stream going this way, and me going this way. That's what you're trying to describe with those words, you see.

from the clip Abraham Hicks 💸NEVER AGAIN SAY 'I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY' ~ SAY THIS INSTEAD!🎉💸 🎉 Law of Attraction
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Expect your every need to be met!
Expect the answer to every problem.
Expect abundance, on every level!
Expect to grow spiritually!
You are NOT living by human laws!

Abraham Hicks