I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

...so many delightful paths that I've been on... :hearts:

"Allow what is, and watch what happens."(Abe)
...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 19

"My path today"...
... feels so blessedly lazy and light and easy. I actually did quite a lot, today. And still, it all feels efortless. I feel so free. I feel so timeless. I feel like every moment is a gift, but in the same time, I let it flow without regret... I just flow through my life.

"Should I hold on to it more, do more, go deeper, try more...?" :lol: noooo, I don't want to! I squander my life, and that feels so rich. As if there would be no tomorrow- or endlessly more. I have no fear. I feel so light. I don't feel the need to go deep or build or whatever... I AM JUST HAPPY.
:lol: It is a 180° to what was ALWAYS BEFORE! Is that really ok?? :lol: It feels darn good!

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 20

"My path today"...
... is so pleasant. I so love my daily drives through nature... with my beloved, or without him!
Nature feels soooo soothing. So good. So peaceful. So right. So nurturing. So grounding. I SO love nature. I love having the windows open all day and night. I love the energy of the natural air. I love the moisture that changes all the time, dependig on the time and the weather. I love the sounds of nature. The hum of the bee (or just now, the wasps) :shifty:
The wind in the leaves, the songs of the birds...

But also, the sounds of planes high in the sky, the sound of the trucks on the big street in the valley, the sounds of the farmers working their fields all around... sometimes I even hear the horn of the train, even it it kilometers apart. I LOVE being included in all this endeavors of the people. It feels wonderful, busy and normal, as LIFE being undisturbed and in peace. I feel so blessed to live in Peace! I feel so blessed to live in an abundant country. Even there are big problems all around, I refuse to look there, as I don't feel joyfully called. I KNOW all this step 1-awareness will eventually unfold in step 3 and awesome solutions! I KNOW all the solutions are done, and it just takes enough focus to allow them in.

THAT FEELS SOO GOOD!

I am so satisfied. I am so eager for more!

This morning, DH was eager to talk about his impression that we indeed live in Paradise, in so endlessly many ways. So much love and goodness and beauty and joy, all around us! I loved how he pointed out that he wants more of this, and not allow this focus to be diffused again: We want ALIGNMENT. We want, as source, to look where we are pleased. We want to appreciate and LOVE. We love to praise and adore and to enjoy! We love to laugh and hold the beloved tight, in sweet happiness.

And nothing else is enough. But it, too, is so of worth. THANK YOU, all that has brought us here! THANK YOU for all that was, that made us clear. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, LIFE!

(my daily drive...)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

I enjoyed reading your rampage! I could almost feel the air and hear the distant train as I read. A little feel-good postcard of a slice of life 😊
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:02 pm I enjoyed reading your rampage! I could almost feel the air and hear the distant train as I read. A little feel-good postcard of a slice of life 😊
:hugs: :vortex: :in_love: :tee: muah! :hearts: :hearts: :ta:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 21

"My path today"...
... leads me into feeling such incredible thankfulness. It is raining... it rained yesterday night when DH, my son and I came back from shopping for garden-tables (for the big feast we will have for Wolfs birthday). It rained so much that there was no chance to get dry into the house, even N parked right in front of the door! Oh, I so LOVED to shuffle through almost 10 cm of clear water on the street... I should have taken my shoes off, and open up to "taking it all in"! As a warm summer shower it was... and this morning, there have still been puddles on the rural road, leading to my village. And now, the rain is falling again, steady and intense, and it feels so full of peace.

I am so thankful for what Cookie :hearts: :wave: asked me yesterday on another thread- it felt elating to focus into my path of becoming, of now being so much in Alignment! I am so thankful for the invitation to think about it and word it... I am so thankful for my guidance, for source, nudging me there and for the contrast, demanding more and more awareness of me!

I have such a meaningful, happy life: Here, and here, and here and here!
My life is SO GOOD. I AM SO GUIDED. I feel so blessed. I feel literally showered ;) with goodness and opportunities to be happy and thankful and proud and do meaningful "work". I feel blessed. I feel SO VERY VERY thankful!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 22

"My path today"...
... makes me ponder the future and the past, somehow the same. I am intensely inspired to think about our "family-dream" (each one of us parents and our kids dreamed it up without knowing the others did, too!) of a family property where we all live... at least, part time. Where we all can let our dogs and kittens run free, and our children/grandkids as well :D Where we can meet by default or on purpose and have our mutual "paradise", or our very own secluded little world, where no one looks on our plate.

Where we can have races with our small snow plows, and collect all together our cars and motorbikes... and where a not yet know daughter in law has horses. :hearts: Where our businesses flow together while independent as well, and our houses are sitted when we take off for a month or two... where we can spontaneously meet up for a self baked pizza- or have huge feasts with all glamor that you can think of.

I am sooo aware that my path payed forwards into THIS vision, all the time! I know, we, in many ways, already live this dream today. I am aware that our children needed their very own way and their time where they learned to stand on their own feet for a few years. I am aware that "the time of settling" is JUST beginning for them, now! And I am aware that this is such a huge dream, with so many moving parts, that I have no chance to "bang it into place" EVER.

So, this is all in Gods hands. And I ENJOY the vision so much, and I ADORE my desires, no matter what, completely unconditionally! I SO LOVE MY DREAMS. I so love my dreams! Thank you, thank you live!

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 23

"My path today"...
... I loved the wonderful interaction this morning on Forum! :hearts: :wave:
It is SOO satisfying to realize that I could inspire another, give them hope and vision by sharing my path. I am so very very thankful for this!
It is so satisfying to realize how much my own children and grandchildren love me.
It is so satisfying to have my other son share with us the joy about his new classic motorcycle!
It is so satisfying to have our daughter with her family over, to help clean up the barns for the feast, and to have so much mutual joy in cooking together.
It is so satisfying to have my youngest grandson in my lap.
It is so satisfying to eat on the huge table and laugh and joke and be happy together!
It is so satisfying for me to be ON MY PATH.

I so love my path! I love the nature on both waysides... and the wonderful souls who walk with me.
I am in such deep deep love with my husband! I am ins such deep love with all of my family.
It is such a joy to LIVE.
Thank you, thank you life!!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 24

"My path today"...
...was a lazy sunday! AND I LOVED IT!
I so enjoyed the awesome talks I witnessed on youtube!
I so enjoy to watch clips with DH.
And I SOOOO enjoy to have a morning- and an evening spin with the open Jeep through our wonderful nature!
I so enjoy the plans that my family has for the next weeks.
I so enjoy seeing my children work on some gifts for their father.
I so enjoy to nibble here and there, instead of having a "proper meal"...
I so enjoy pondering my Abraham work, and creating new templates and new memes!
I so enjoy to LIVE.
I am so eager for even more!!!

Life is so very, very very very good!!! Thank you, life!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 25

"My path today"...
...was INCREDIBLY full. Speak of "lazy sunday"--- now I had a busy busy busy monday! :lol: Oh and I sooo enjoyed it.
I LOVED taking awesome picture of nature in the early morning!
I LOVED phoning with my daughter who needed some help... and then, enjoyed planning or better said, pondering our Vienna-trip.
I so enjoy having collected bit and pieces and ideas and preferences since years :hearts:
I feel sooo satisfied in just pulling it all together now!
I felt so RICH in going ahead and booking. Speak of "flow"!
I felt so satisfied in the interactions with the people... and I adore to hear the Austrian accent, again! :romance_hearteyes:

I felt so satisfied that, 2 times, I snatched the very last places available in our time-slot! :lol:
I feel so satisfied about having created a new whatsapp-group, where I shared what I had picked with the others that will come on the journey.
I felt SO satisfied to read and feel their fascination, eagerness and joyful expectation!!
I feel proud about the beauty and awe I have drawn together...
And I feel so satisfied that there still is plenty of time in the schedule to be spontaneous and free and LAZY.

I am so very very happy, and thankful, and filled with love... and soooo ager for more!!! :woohoo: :vortex:

(Oh, aren't they all in their unique way something to feel awe and thankfulness about? And, something to eagerly and joyfully look forwards too? ...And they are only what I can book... :lol: )
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

that's so exciting you've got the ball rolling with bookings for the trip! It sounds like it will be a trip full of beautiful and special experiences to look forward to 😊 🎂 🐎 :hearts:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us