I appreciate Every Day

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: I appreciate Every Day

Post by FeelGood »

You will be surprised by how quickly and effortlessly things will come together for you.
Things will manifest in the best way.
Follow the quiet inner voice that says everything will be okay.
Don't underestimate the power of preparation.
You've persisted through every challenging situation.
You're making a lot of progress in this journey of self-healing.
Don't let your fears hold you back now.
Don't doubt your ability to bring your deepest desires to fruition.
Have faith in your connection to the universe.

I acknowledge my feelings before responding.
I focus on what's truly important.
I say yes to more ease and joy in my life.
I am creating space for new dreams.
I can follow through with my intentions.
I believe in myself and my path.
I deserve to have my needs met.
I go through my days with a profound sense of peace.

:in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :yes: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :yay2: :happy108: :dancing: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :hi5: :party: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber: :rofl: :rofl: :banana-dance: :banana-linedance: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisslips: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :woohoo: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Imagine your mind as a pond and your thoughts as fish.
You don't have to pick up any fish from the pond, ie., you don't have to engage with any thought crossing your mind.
There is no need to add a narrative to what you are experiencing.
Experience the aliveness of what's right in front of you.

I am good at trusting the process.
I surrender to the flow of the universe.
I take responsibility for my healing journey.
I trust the process with my heart and soul.

I communicate with ease and clarity.
I am able to do the things I want.
I am able to feel good and be happy.

:happygaze: :tee: :five: :lovie: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :yes: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :yay2: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Let go of your attachment to old beliefs.
Process your experiences with an open mind.
Breathe and make space for the anger or resentment that you may feel as you unpack your experiences.

I choose to begin again.
I embrace the possibility of change.
The universe is on my side.
Things have finally started to flow freely in my life.
I am in awe of the possibilities available to me.
I deserve to be happy and at ease.
I am living from a place of alignment.
I am living in harmony.

:happygaze: :tee: :five: :lovie: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :yes: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :yay2: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

The right path will reveal itself.
Focus on becoming the most healed version of yourself.
Declutter your mind.
Do mini gratitude check-ins throughout the day.
These small actions will help you to get to a state of wholeness.

Serenity and calm are an inseparable part of my life.
I choose to believe in the goodness of life .
I have deep self-awareness.
I am feeling a profound sense of satisfaction.
I am living an authentic life.
I release self-judgment.
I release my attachment to the painful situations.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

There are infinite ways your deepest desires can turn into reality.
Have faith in the power of unseen forces.
Obstacles will fade away before you know it.
I live a life of connection and fulfillment.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Release the heaviness. Invite more ease and flow into your life.

I am making room for new connections.
I am creating new positive experiences every day.
I love how everything falls into place naturally.
I am in awe of the magical moments I experience in my life every day.
I choose to protect my energy for things that matter.
My attention is a valuable resource.

I enjoy fun and easy interactions in my day and in my life.

Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Bring your attention to the amazing gifts in your life.
Allow yourself to sit in this space of bliss and contentment.
Direct your precious energy toward what truly matters.

I let myself just be.
I allow myself to show up in a new way.
I am able to process unresolved grief.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

'I can do this'. This single sentence has a lot of power.
Keep showing up for yourself.

I am in touch with who I truly am.
I open my heart to love .
I am living up to my best self.
Things are consistently going well in my life.
I welcome every opportunity to learn new things.
I am leaving behind old ways of thinking.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Open yourself to new experiences and insights.

I accept the gifts that the present moment is offering me.
I live with ease each day.
Simple awareness of the present moment is transforming my life.
I choose to be patient with the outcome that’s unfolding.
I always have a choice to embrace calm acceptance in every moment.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Don't forget that you have the power to change any narrative.
Be mindful of the stories that you tell yourself.
Go beyond the limitations of the conditioned mind.
Embrace the mystery and wonder of the universe.
The unknown will bring gifts and positive surprises that will revitalize you.

I am gaining a clearer sense of what is important.
I say yes to the flow of life.
I am at ease with the present.
I hold my full attention in the present moment.
I embrace my unique journey.
I am thankful for my loved ones who understand and support my dreams.

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us