Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Attracting Free Things in Unexpected Ways

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:15 pm
Yesterday evening while in the bathroom I noticed my shampoo was running low, and had the thought, "Hm I need new shampoo".
This morning, I went to my job as a product reviewer and turned on the screen with the listings of the products that need reviewing today. It can be anything - from a robot vacuum cleaner to a pen - but guess what they needed reviewing today? Shampoo! And not just any, but one that I am happy to use that is free of nasty chemicals and has all sorts of organic ingredients! So the free review sample is arriving tomorrow for me to test and review, and now I'm all set for shampoo without needing to buy a new bottle :lol: :dance:
Wow!! That is SO nice!!! My heart literally dances with you!! I love this "tiny" stories that feel so sweet and friendly and NICE! Thank you for taking the time and sharing it! :hearts:
And another small manifestation from this evening:
The bulb went out in the bathroom mirror, and I really wanted it to work because it's so much nicer to do bathroomy things when there's good light! So I went to my housemate and asked him if we have a spare bulb. Turns out, no. But we fiddled with the bulb to try and figure out which kind we need to buy. We couldn't get the bulb out! But then just as he was leaving the room, saying "Oh well.." my house mate randomly played with the light switch, and it magically came back to life despite being seemingly dead just moments before! So I was able to do my bathroomy things with good light afterall and was so thankful for this magical light manifestation! :lol:

:lol: what a beautiful "lightbulb"-moment! Really, really, really nice!!! :techie-idea:
It reminds me of Abe's quote "Physical things break down. But the timing of it is an option!" :thumbup: :thumbup:
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

:dancing:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:47 am :hearts: It is somewhat magical that you post this here, as I had thought of bringing it here and then decided it would be "too small"... (you really teach me, dear friend!!)

Yes, I had parked my car. While I manouvred in, suddenly, 1 of the branches whipped back and literally this rose "looked inside". :lol: It felt exactly as you described it! Now, if I needed confirmation- your post is it!
:romance-hearteyes: Thanks SO much, once more!!
To me this doesn't feel small :hearts:

But in any case, I hope we can celebrate the small, even the tiny things too!
Celebrate the buttons as well as the castles - it's all appreciation and all raises our vibration powerfully with magical results!
:vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:20 am :dancing:

To me this doesn't feel small :hearts:

But in any case, I hope we can celebrate the small, even the tiny things too!
Celebrate the buttons as well as the castles - it's all appreciation and all raises our vibration powerfully with magical results!
You are so very very right! :hearts: :dancing: Thank you for reminding me! :romance-romance: :romance-heartstiny:

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

:hearts: :wave:

-

Today's entry is a synchronicity rather than a manifestation that occurred:

I've recently been playing with asking chatGPT questions. So far it's been to help me with useful things, like asking it to analyse long lists of ingredients on skincare products to make sure the ingredients in it are safe, but today for some reason, out of no-where I suddenly received the curiosity and inspiration to ask it about whether it knew anything about my loved ones.

So I turned to chatGPT to ask it "Tell me all the information you have about [person X]", starting with my dad, and it gave a very flattering biography of him! I later spoke to him, telling him that chatGPT had some very nice things to say about him, to which he replied: "Oh I know! I just had the inspiration to ask chatGPT what information it had about me last night too!" Somehow, without talking about it together at all, we were both inspired to search for the exact same thing on chatGPT within the space of the same 12 hours! I guess we were somehow on the same vibrational wavelength, tuned to the same frequency, picking up on the same inspirations that were for some reason in the air! So interesting how that works! I do wonder where the thoughtform in the air that we picked up came from! :lol:
The synchronicity felt pretty magical! :wizard:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:47 pm
The synchronicity felt pretty magical! :wizard:
Oh, I feel this, too! Amazing. :hearts:
Besides that chatGPT has all this information, which in itself feels like sorcery to me... as I am no technic.geek, at all! :? ...and I adore you for using AI in all this playful, so very very helpful ways! Not only food, but AI, too, wants to be our friend :hearts:

And besides that, I love the new name of the thread!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I still was tuned into "free stuff that comes unexpected" :lol: and I LOVED that indeed, a creator of a youtube-channel that offers interviews with travel-experts from travel-agencies had read my request on one of his videos, if he could do a clip on exotic river-cruises as the Amazon or the Indian Ganges. I had requested that quite some time ago and had really forgotten about it, but today, he came out with exactly THIS theme! :hoppy: It was a feast for me. And the information given excelled by far what I had hoped for! Indeed, now I have new bucket-list itineraries in my Vortex...

I LOVE this co-creation with others, through modern technology! It feels awesome and wonderful- and truly enriching :vortex:
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

haha yes! AI can be our friend too!
I'm glad you like the name of the thread. You're welcome to continue tuning into "free stuff that comes unexpected" too if this inspires you! :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:21 pmI had requested that quite some time ago and had really forgotten about it, but today, he came out with exactly THIS theme! :hoppy: It was a feast for me. And the information given excelled by far what I had hoped for!
ahh! It is so SATISFYING to be HEARD and seen and to have the Universe respond and deliver your desires! I love it! :dance:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Today's small manifestation:

First some background for context:
It's been very hot in the UK in recent days, and the room I work in has large windows so the room feels like a greenhouse when it's sunny. When it's 25-26'C degrees outside, it can get to be over 30'C in this room when the curtains are drawn (and more if they are not drawn). I noticed that it's tolerable for me up to 28'C but over that it starts to feel uncomfortable.

This morning I said to the Universe: "It would be very nice if it stayed under 28'C in my room today so that it would feel comfortable."

I have a little thermometer that keeps a min/ max reading, and today's max temperature got up to 27.9'C :lol: How exact is that!! My wish was granted to one decimal place! :rotfl:

Thank you Universe! :handgestures-thumbup: :flowers: :in_love:

I thought this was a nice manifestation! :D :hearts:

-

Side note: You know, before starting this thread, I don't think I had this many manifestations happen! I think maybe the focus of this thread, together with the light, easy desire of wanting to have something to write about, is making more manifestations happen! :dance:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:44 pm haha yes! AI can be our friend too!
I'm glad you like the name of the thread. You're welcome to continue tuning into "free stuff that comes unexpected" too if this inspires you! :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:21 pmI had requested that quite some time ago and had really forgotten about it, but today, he came out with exactly THIS theme! :hoppy: It was a feast for me. And the information given excelled by far what I had hoped for!
ahh! It is so SATISFYING to be HEARD and seen and to have the Universe respond and deliver your desires! I love it! :dance:
:hugging: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :wave:
spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:18 pm Today's small manifestation:

First some background for context:
It's been very hot in the UK in recent days, and the room I work in has large windows so the room feels like a greenhouse when it's sunny. When it's 25-26'C degrees outside, it can get to be over 30'C in this room when the curtains are drawn (and more if they are not drawn). I noticed that it's tolerable for me up to 28'C but over that it starts to feel uncomfortable.

This morning I said to the Universe: "It would be very nice if it stayed under 28'C in my room today so that it would feel comfortable."

I have a little thermometer that keeps a min/ max reading, and today's max temperature got up to 27.9'C :lol: How exact is that!! My wish was granted to one decimal place! :rotfl:

Thank you Universe! :handgestures-thumbup: :flowers: :in_love:

I thought this was a nice manifestation! :D :hearts:
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh this is SO sweet!!! I laughed out loud when I just read it!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: You are a master. And the Universe is SO capable!!

Side note: You know, before starting this thread, I don't think I had this many manifestations happen! I think maybe the focus of this thread, together with the light, easy desire of wanting to have something to write about, is making more manifestations happen! :dance:
:D Abe say, that the most amazing stuff is happening allll the time... but mostly we sit backwards to it and look into the wrong direction, and can not see it... so, the called being "ITV" later "getting into the receptive mode", where we become tuned to GETTING our stuff (and eating it, too) :D
but I totally hear you! It feels as if the Universe suddenly opens the lids of the candy-jars...

You are so very very inspiring, Cookie!
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

:in_love: :dancing: :balloons_wave:

-

A small musical manifestation today:

I was listening to the song "Defying Gravity", and got curious about who wrote it.
I discovered it's a man called Stephen Schwartz.
So I got curious about what else he's written, because Defying Gravity is such a great song!
And I was focusing on him for a bit whilst researching him.

A couple hours later I received an email informing me about a new musical theatre show at the West End. This was the image in the email:

A new show with music and lyrics by... Stephen Schwartz! :lol:

Sounds like the Law of Attraction at work to me! :hearts:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us