Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
Tara

Re: Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

Post by Tara »

As for UK weather we were super cold in June/July when all the Europe was boiling hot! Normally it’s hot here but this time it was autumn…

But recently summer caught up with us, we had like 32C or so… but spiritualcookie cooled down the weather a little bit :)

Thank you 😊
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:44 pm 11:10 and 11:12 doesn't sound like tooooo far out of alignment - it's ALMOST there - so close!
Thank you for being kind, but i was all irritated and complaining so I knew I was off… but still thought maybe I’ll see 11:11am. And then my inner being did not guide me to glance at 11:11am.

I learnt to be ok with that, and I take it as a precise confirmation that I’m off especially if I see 11:10 and 11:12 and precisely miss 11:11🙈 When I’m in a good mood I adjust my focus and then I see 11:22; 11:33; 11:44 and 11:55 so I know I improved.

I guess it’s a game between my inner being and me 😅😅😅 I am super happy when I see 11:11 (especially when I glance at this on a precise second out of the blue without prior prepaving) but I learnt to be ok when I precisely miss it too ;) and I say to myself it’s just a “bonus” to my guidance but my guidance is within…

Today I saw 11:11 ❤️
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Tara wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:18 pm That’s such a beautiful manifestation Elke 🥰
You are there for your son and your son is there for you ❤️
I got goosebumps, reading this!! :hearts: :hugging: THANK YOU!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:28 pm
spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:44 pm 11:10 and 11:12 doesn't sound like tooooo far out of alignment - it's ALMOST there - so close!
Thank you for being kind, but i was all irritated and complaining so I knew I was off… but still thought maybe I’ll see 11:11am. And then my inner being did not guide me to glance at 11:11am.

I learnt to be ok with that, and I take it as a precise confirmation that I’m off especially if I see 11:10 and 11:12 and precisely miss 11:11🙈 When I’m in a good mood I adjust my focus and then I see 11:22; 11:33; 11:44 and 11:55 so I know I improved.

I guess it’s a game between my inner being and me 😅😅😅 I am super happy when I see 11:11 (especially when I glance at this on a precise second out of the blue without prior prepaving) but I learnt to be ok when I precisely miss it too ;) and I say to myself it’s just a “bonus” to my guidance but my guidance is within…

Today I saw 11:11 ❤️
:lol: :hearts: Alignment really is about the very small details, right? AND it contains step 5, where we don't sweat the small stuff at all... It's all about LOVE... conditionally and unconditionally, small and big... and THEN, there comes the Alignment as cherry on top of the sundae. We can't really "do it", but only allow it...

(pondering and enjoying the quadrature of the circle and laughing at myself!) :grouphug: :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:21 pm As for UK weather we were super cold in June/July when all the Europe was boiling hot! Normally it’s hot here but this time it was autumn…

But recently summer caught up with us, we had like 32C or so… but spiritualcookie cooled down the weather a little bit :)

Thank you 😊
:D oh my!! :hearts::hearts: ...have I missed something? :lol: cookie changed the weather??
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:56 am
Tara wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:21 pm As for UK weather we were super cold in June/July when all the Europe was boiling hot! Normally it’s hot here but this time it was autumn…

Thank you 😊
:D oh my!! :hearts::hearts: ...have I missed something? :lol: cookie changed the weather??
I think she wrote she didn’t want the temperature to cross 28C or so and that day it was more refreshing :)
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:12 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:56 am

Thank you 😊
I think she wrote she didn’t want the temperature to cross 28C or so and that day it was more refreshing :)
Ohh, I remember! And the temperature stayed 0.1° below that. :lol: :lol: Yeah, she is a magician! :hearts: We all are GREAT Creators!!! :romance-hearteyes: :vortex:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

:lol: :wizard: :hearts:

A small "Evidence of the Law of Attraction at work" manifestation today to report:

I tried watching the Netflix show 'Wednesday' this morning (a spin-off from the Addams family). I couldn't watch more than a few short minutes because it was too dark for me :hearts:

But a little while later, I heard someone walking by, whistling a tune outside my window - and it was the Addams family theme song! :lol: I've literally never heard anyone whistling that song outside my window before! It made me laugh! Law of Attraction at work for sure!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:47 pm :lol: :wizard: :hearts:

A small "Evidence of the Law of Attraction at work" manifestation today to report:

I tried watching the Netflix show 'Wednesday' this morning (a spin-off from the Addams family). I couldn't watch more than a few short minutes because it was too dark for me :hearts:

But a little while later, I heard someone walking by, whistling a tune outside my window - and it was the Addams family theme song! :lol: I've literally never heard anyone whistling that song outside my window before! It made me laugh! Law of Attraction at work for sure!
:lol: :lol: that is sweet!! Oh, how nice! I'm sure the angels love the fun :thumbup: :wave:
Tara

Post by Tara »

❤️❤️❤️

Hearts

So I am with my partner for just over the year.

It was a deliberate manifestation (which maybe I’ll share one day), but today I want to speak about my synchronicity with ❤️

So when I started dating him I continuously see hearts everywhere (and happy couples around🥰).

E.g. last summer I was in Mykonos, and I there was this huge stone near the beach. Guess what shape? Heart ❤️
I asked a barman to bring me a straw, he brought a straw and put a paper heart on it 😅 (not sure how I can load images from iPhone).
I went with my friend in Copenhagen and it was full of hearts in Xmas! We were sitting in this cafe and we both liked 2 cups at display so she bought one for me as a present and inside the cup at the bottom there was a heart.
Xmas at yoga we had secret santa and I got a present packed in heart box…
And on and on and on I kept synchronising with hearts..

Recently I had some contrast in my relationship, but when we met I was still seeing hearts.

Today… I felt the energy shifted and my focus smoothed out and I felt happy again, and we had a wonderful weekend, and guess what? I was seeing hearts! Like there is a hole in a pavement and it has heart shape, I asked my partner to confirm that I’m not imagining it 😅 and then while he was walking me to the station we saw a big piece of pavement with many drawings of hearts ❤️

And as I sit in the tube and write this, there is a couple in front of me holding there hands… in love with each other 🥰🥰🥰

❤️
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us