I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by spiritualcookie »

Wow I'm so impressed how you and H handled the all the little blips in the path so lightly and peacefully - very inspiring :)

It sounds like such a varied trip - from views of country fields, and autobahns, to beautiful architecture. The photos from Dresden look so rich and majestic! What a pretty place!

Thank you so much for sharing! I feel as though I've had a mini-vacation now too :D
:auto: :dancing: :balloons_wave:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:04 pm Wow I'm so impressed how you and H handled the all the little blips in the path so lightly and peacefully - very inspiring :)

It sounds like such a varied trip - from views of country fields, and autobahns, to beautiful architecture. The photos from Dresden look so rich and majestic! What a pretty place!

Thank you so much for sharing! I feel as though I've had a mini-vacation now too :D
:auto: :dancing: :balloons_wave:
It is such joy for me when you feel it as mini-vacation, also!! :vortex:
THANK YOU for sharing, and even "singing it back" to me with your love... it makes it even bigger and more precious to me. You are awesome, dearest one! THANK YOU!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:14 pm Sounds like much togetherness and supportiveness all around :)
I am in awe of your amazingly patient dedication, holding the lamp for 2 hours! :lol:
ups, I totally missed this one! :lol: :hearts: :hearts:

It IS fun to watch my men!! Their work is fascinating and their banter is hilarious :hearts: I am glad to have a small task too, and be part of it :lol:
And you are right, we LOVE our joyful togetherness, all of us do. Leon, the grandson, told me today that he loves it that it is so silent in our home. I asked him what he meant with silence, as I wouldn't exactly choose this word... he explained: "No yelling." Oh my... yes, I understand! And then he asked if it is normal in our family to all the time have fun and help each other?

-YES, it is! I am so blessed to live in such circumstances!! :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I AM on my bold, highlighted path, and I decide to enjoy it! :hearts:

"Allow what is, and watch what happens."(Abe)
...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 2

I SO enjoy my path!
I "allow what is, and watch what happens", it feels as embracing what life brings, no matter what.
That is EASY. And this embracing, this TAKING IT and knowing, it is FOR ME, I GET IT... that is so precious.

It doesn't mean, there would be no contrast. Not at all.
But I trust the contrast to bring me- and make me do, and become what I really want to be, have or do!
I CREATE MY OWN REALITY. It is not the stuff "that makes me happy". It is not a saviour. It is my very own focus, that makes me vibrate and attract... and I stopped micro-managing it. I just "allow what is, and watch what happens"! And that is alllll I can do, and it is enough! :lol:

I LIKE this. It feels a bit lazy and I like that! :lol:
It feels like... TRUST.
It feels like Love. It feels like deep, deep inner peace.
"My dreams" are certain. I feel no tug of war within me about them, AT ALL. I trust. I am happy here where I am, regardless! I am fulfilled. I AM.
I BE.
I am so thankful.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 3

I so enjoy this days, where DH, Nici, and also Leon work with me together to clean up the property and the barns for the Birthday! Jana comes with her family every second day to visit L., but he asked to spend a week at our place. When they come by, Sven, our son in law, also helps with the heavy lifting, and J in the house... I SO LOVE FAMILY!!!
I phoned with my uncle, who originally wanted to share us, but now he can't, for health-reasons. As sad as it is, I SO enjoyed the talk! I miss him. I love him. We will visit him after having been in Vienna- something beautiful to look forwards, as well. He is the last one standing in my family, that connects me with my youth and childhood.

At my wedding, 40 years ago: My beloved uncle Max (on the right) with his 2 brothers and my grandpa, who raised me...

I grew up in a huge family, 3 uncles and an aunt, granny and grandpa (but no parents in the picture, most of the time). I always KNEW: I want that, too! My first grandchild is 50 years apart from me, just as I was from my grandparents. I had 3 lively fascinating uncles, just as my grandsons do. We would love to build a family enterprise (just so much better and more happy than our ancestors!)

My path showed me what I want, and what not... and blessed me with contrast that gave me enormous clarity, and an example that blessed me with so much love, help, and wonderful inspiration! I am SO THANKFUL for every tiny bit of it!! I am feeling so much love for my family. I am SO SATISFIED! I am so eager, for much, much, much more!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 4

...In April of this year, while appreciating the countries of Europe and their cuisine, I came across the national dish of Estonia: Kama. It is a powder from roasted barley, wheat, rhye and peas, which simply gets stirred into milk with some sugar and fresh fruit... and I knew, I wanted to try this!! Now yesterday, finally, I received 2 small packages of Kama from the Estonian tourist office.
They also packed a tiny bottle of Rum-Liqueur (made with rum, cinnamon, vanilla and citrus oils) called "Liviko Vana Tallinn 40" for free :hearts: ...which tastes amazingly well!
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:20 am Kama is a powder from toasted and finely ground peas, oat, rye and barley. Stirred into cold milk, it gives an easy breakfast-porride, cooked in milk it becomes a delicious custard.

not so "amazingly well" tastes the Kama we eagerly tried for breakfast :lol: ...it looks like and...uhm, tastes like... sawdust.
I had to make the experiment of boiling it in milk as a custard for lunch also. It tasted nice, while being nothing special, every other grain-custard from coarsed grain is -maybe- even better!

:lol: But I LOVED the experiment we all went on, in this way!
I LOVE the journey. I love figuring things out, and having such joy and interest and eagerness on the journey!
I LOVE having my hands in the clays (or custards or cakes or whatnot...)!
I prepared dough for Wolfs chocolate- birthday cake, and for banana-cookies that will go on the buffet, and the meringue for the lemon-cream and the apple- tray-bake (with AND without raisins ) :lol: we will have tonight with Janas family together, and the pizzas (with and without mushrooms!) :D and the vegetable-cream-soup (without all meat or fish) for my daughter in law that will arrive tomorrow night, and, slowly, my 2 fridges are fuller than full. What a blessing that we ALSO can use a third fridge from Nici! :lol:

I am so satisfied to have so much there, for big feasts!
I am so satisfied that Wolf, Jana and I will go shopping tomorrow and that we will buy even more! :lol: :hearts:
I am so incredibly thankful that Leon, Nici and Wolf are working all day to groom the house and the property... and re-arrange our cars, so that we will have space for 6 more. And that DIL and J. and I will have time saturday morning together to set up the buffets and pickflowers and prepare tiny bouquets!
I look forwards to embrace ALL my beloveds, once more!

:roll: :lol: I look forwards to -if necessary- bite into the table to hold myself back from biting my father- and mother- in law :lol: :lol: :lol:
No really, I pray for harmony and unconditional peace. I pray for me to see the joyful and wanted!
I pray for ALIGNMENT. And I am willing to drop "being right". At least, now. I might need some more preparation... and that is ok. :wtf: :)

I was inside all day and now, I want my path to lead me outside into the sun, looking for what they have achieved!
I am thankful.I am so satisfied.I am so filled with love for those who are sooo easy to love, and I expect to love the others as well: I am eager to LIVE unconditional respect. I really am.

Hell, I LIKE not being more holy than the pope! :lol: :lol: :lol: Respect is all I have, but that's enough! HELL YES!!!! :woohoo:

Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:39 am yesterday, finally, I received 2 small packages of Kama from the Estonian tourist office.
I was so interested to hear about your experimentation with kama! I've been curious about its taste ever since you mentioned it in April! And... now we know! :lol: This too is a type of expansion! :hearts:
my 2 fridges are fuller than full. What a blessing that we ALSO can use a third fridge from Nici! :lol:
It sounds like you've been very busy in the kitchen! What a delicious and abundant feast is going to unfold!
:roll: :lol: I look forwards to -if necessary- bite into the table to hold myself back from biting my father- and mother- in law :lol: :lol: :lol:
No really, I pray for harmony and unconditional peace. I pray for me to see the joyful and wanted!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :hearts:

Yesterday, I had a challenging experience with someone. Later in my appreciation work, I did an appreciation on "what I'd like to see" - the wanted end of the stick. "I like it when people are like this / behave like that" etc - and I found that helped me manifest a better interaction in my next interaction with this person. That, and consciously trying to approach this person from a place of love (if possible!) - I think this helped too! But with very challenging people - sometimes the path of least resistance may be to focus most of your time with the people whose company is more easily joy-filled!

I hope all will be harmonious and pleasant in all your interactions and that you'll be able to enjoy a fun, joy-filled celebration :) :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:30 pm I was so interested to hear about your experimentation with kama! I've been curious about its taste ever since you mentioned it in April! And... now we know! :lol: This too is a type of expansion! :hearts:
It IS, isn't it! :dancing: :lol:
It sounds like you've been very busy in the kitchen! What a delicious and abundant feast is going to unfold!
Thank you SO much!! :hearts:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :hearts:

Yesterday, I had a challenging experience with someone. Later in my appreciation work, I did an appreciation on "what I'd like to see" - the wanted end of the stick. "I like it when people are like this / behave like that" etc - and I found that helped me manifest a better interaction in my next interaction with this person. That, and consciously trying to approach this person from a place of love (if possible!) - I think this helped too! But with very challenging people - sometimes the path of least resistance may be to focus most of your time with the people whose company is more easily joy-filled!

I hope all will be harmonious and pleasant in all your interactions and that you'll be able to enjoy a fun, joy-filled celebration :) :hearts:
Thank you so much, dear heart! It helps a huge deal to hear you. I love your examples, and I realize... I have not REALLY prepared. I can do this better! Cookie, :ta: for reminding me!! :hearts:

I will set new Grids, right here and now:
I was blessed to not see them since years. But the invitation and the meeting was due, and now it's "showtime" to zoom in on who I REALLY am. Not needing to be perfect, but wise and respectful (this is an amazingly soothing word for me, at this place...) I know, within, we are all pink and truly, Gods in physical form. I know, they are doing the best they know to do. I KNOW this. And I respect that. Holding myself to that feels easy, and light . I want ease. Ease. Ease. Ease. Ease. Ease. I want to see my husband smile, deeply from within. UNDERSTANDING, non-conditionally.BEING FREE. Being seen. Being clear.Feeling my guidance so intensely.KNOWING the perfect next steps.Being guided, every moment, all along. Listening to sources advise, openly, freely, willingly.

Doing what is to be done. Easy. Lighthearted.Joyful. Expecting good food ;) and wonderful exchanges, and locking eyes, and exchanging love, in so many people. Ohh, this feels good. And easy, friendly. Loving.Free. Very, very very clear. Very, very good! Respectful. Respectful.Totally clear.light and lighthearted. Joyful no matter what! Wasy. Easy. I love to be in this, now. I can do this!!! YES!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...I enjoy my Journey!

Day 5

In this last 2 days, I so enjoyed the momentum of my journey! :D
I felt being carried by my plans! (While I had to stand strong sometimes, when family wanted to make me "go rest", while I had a very clear vision of how things should happen, and how I had thought it out). And I persevered!!! :muscle-flex: :superhero:

It was so satisfying to observe how thoughts became things.
It was so satisfying to know, we are abundant to pay for all of the goods!
It was so satisfying to see how much people care, and work, and help, with how much love and friendliness!
It felt so touching and loved! I was so happy to see my man being celebrated!

The food and the decoration turned out better than I had dreamed it up. My girls (my daughter and my daughter of heart- H.'s wife, who like each other so much and always have such fun together) picked- and arranged the small flower bouquets, while I had done the big ones with DH's beloved sunflowers. The girls also helped me bake the fresh cookies that had to be done in the last moment. And the men worked tireless to do the heavy lifting! :hearts: While they might have had the most fun with pumping up balloons with helium (and altering their voices with it, and letting the balloons fly in the barn, and then catching them again with sticks...) :lol: :lol:

I was so satisfied and happy to share the fun!
I was so satisfied to finally hear the result of helium in real life! :lol:
It was so funny. We laughed so hard!

The rascals were rascals, but I behaved myself :lol: :lol: I LIKED just leaving the room (or place) whenever I felt like it. And I enjoyed so much that DH had his close moment with his father. (You are where you are. Make peace with it. -Abe)
I was satisfied to realize that I have myself in control. It indeed was really deeply SATISFYING!! :lol:
It was clarifying to see, they have lost and missed so much, and they know it. And they would do it again. And I have chosen differently, and see, what a Paradise I'm living... and they don't.
I am thankful for the present my man received. My heart enjoys his joy.
I am a step closer to making peace, and forgiving (which, according to Abe, they might not deserve, but *I* and all who got hurt as well, do). I am eager to fully wholly get this, eventually. I pray for a complete understanding of the solution!
I am so thankful for the contrast that made me aware and deliberate to live my life SO different.
I am so thankful for not living in their gaze, most of our time.
I am so thankful for the freedom and open sky we gained instead, and I am eager for more of it!

I so enjoyed that DH played along with the fire-effects that he promises we can have since years. THIS TIME it happened! (my brother taught us how to do it: Melt wax in an old pot in the fire until its really hot, and then squeeze a bit water into the pot. The result is a bomb-like fire-effect).
I am eager to have more of this excitement and awe!
I am eager to see him more often in this amazing role!
I am eager to spread this into more areas of our life :lol: it is so sexy...

I so enjoyed my role as the Grand-Mother!
I SO love being the granny that my grandchildren trust and love and care for! Especially in the light of the contrast of them, looking at me, while the little ones giggled and cuddled up with me, while they simply don't know them... it is the result of CHOICES, myriads of choices, and I am so glad about mine!
But not only the children... I felt being revered as the matriarch, that everyone lovingly cared for. I held the reigns energy-wise, and it felt so good to do so. I feel so much love and respect and vision for each single one of them! Abe said, when we do so we are like a satellite-dish, beaming sources love in from close up... I realised more than ever, how that feels. It is amazing. I am eager, so eager for more!
What a wonderful wonderful rich, love-filled, adventure-filled, BIG life I live! I am so satisfied and blessed and eager for more of it!

I so loved how much fun, silliness, but also inspiring talks, and loving (re-)connecting all our family and guests experienced. The sentence "we should have met IN LIFE so much more", that you so often hear at funerals, was remembered several times. So good to come together IN LIFE, once in a while! So good to refresh the memories why you loved this people at a time. I am eager to see K. And J. And S. more often! I am eager to see T. and I.! What an abundance of family. THANK YOU, THANK YOU LIFE!!!

This weekend was intense. It was the coming-together- and the reveiling of years of "path", that condensed in 2 days. And it was amazing, and clarifying, and kept giving and giving, and I am SO thankful! It was so deep.It was so meaningful. And it felt SO GOOD.

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

It looks like it was the most wonderful celebration! :vortex:

Such a rich abundance of flowers and delicious food and balloons and loved ones and cookies and even pretzels I see!

A very happy birthday to your dear husband from us at the forum too! :D
:occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us