Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

Post by FeelGood »

spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:42 pm :in_love: :dancing: :balloons_wave:

-

Today's manifestation:

For my job, I get items to review. Yesterday I got a very plain sweatshirt and had the thought "it would be nice to use some heat transfer paper to print a design on that...". This morning I was wondering "What would I put on a sweatshirt if I could print anything on it?" and I looked at some designs online for inspiration. And then a few hours later when my review list for today arrived, I got some heat transfer paper on my review list! This isn't an item I've seen before that's up for review! So now I'll be able to print a design on my plain sweatshirt! :D I love how this manifested! :hearts:
:woohoo: :hoppy: :rocket-of-desire: :dance2: :happy117: :flowers:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:42 pm :in_love: :dancing: :balloons_wave:

-

Today's manifestation:

For my job, I get items to review. Yesterday I got a very plain sweatshirt and had the thought "it would be nice to use some heat transfer paper to print a design on that...". This morning I was wondering "What would I put on a sweatshirt if I could print anything on it?" and I looked at some designs online for inspiration. And then a few hours later when my review list for today arrived, I got some heat transfer paper on my review list! This isn't an item I've seen before that's up for review! So now I'll be able to print a design on my plain sweatshirt! :D I love how this manifested! :hearts:
:clap: :clap: How nice!!! And how very, very special, that you got such an extraordinary manifestation!
Reading such experiences makes me feel even more secure that EVERYTHING is possible!

(What did you print on your shirt if I may ask?) :hearts: :vortex-small:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

:hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:50 am(What did you print on your shirt if I may ask?) :hearts: :vortex-small:
I haven't fully decided yet :lol:
Likely something simple but cute and / or pretty like a heart design, someting floral, a cute star or maybe a boho rainbow :)
I was looking at these:

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

ohhhh, I love them all! :vortex: So NICE, sweet and friendly!

I have an especially soft spot for rainbows... in my youth, it was the symbol of Peace between God and Human... and I so love colors. Amazing to see monocolor-rainbows :lol: :lol: they are amazing, too!

Thank you for sharing!! So beautiful! :in_love:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

As I reported, we recently learned to know the Swiss chocolate- master- brand "Läderach". They sell chocolate bars, but also Pralines and ...most interesting, little "foam kisses" as we say in Germany and Austria, to a common candy that is very fluffy and creamy, covered with thin chocolate, on a wafer. Läderach also adds a filling into them made from a praline-chocolate insert, with a fluid ganache.

This whole thing is something that MUST be eaten very fresh, and I could not find it in the online shop... and so, I had no big hopes to be able to buy it sometimes soon... but, obviously, I HAD hopes to get to try it!

When we had been in Vienna last week, my daughter wanted to go shopping (not neccesarily in the very expensive historic center of town), and my brother recommended a shopping mall close to our summer cottage in the outskirts. We all went there- and, surprise, there was a Läderach-shop AND they sold the special edition of their "Mini-Mousses"! Tadaaa!!! :woohoo:

(and they were DELICIOUS!)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:34 pm As I reported, we recently learned to know the Swiss chocolate- master- brand "Läderach". They sell chocolate bars, but also Pralines and ...most interesting, little "foam kisses"
ooh! I didn't know they do pralines and mini-mousses! I've only ever seen the chocolate bars! But I just visited their website and see you can order them online! Aaand a new rocket of desire is born :D :rocket-of-desire:

How fun you manifested an opportunity to taste them! :chef: :woohoo:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:25 pm Aaand a new rocket of desire is born :D :rocket-of-desire:
:lol: :dancing: :hearts: :wave: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
How fun you manifested an opportunity to taste them! :chef: :woohoo:
It was such an unexpected delight! While I do not think the Pralines are their best product... Are you, in UK, able to order the Mini-Mousses online? I did not find them in the German online-shop...
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:07 am Are you, in UK, able to order the Mini-Mousses online? I did not find them in the German online-shop...
oh! no - just the pralines and truffles it seems : )
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:15 am My other abe friend from the USA, also texted me this weekend. I mean the last message I sent to her was a year ago via WhatsApp, and she responded to it this weekend :D but the powerful thing was that I meditated in summer on "Kali" and she is associated with black colour. Since then I also saw a lot of black cats... which I knew this is in resonance with this cosmic power, and my friend when responded to send me her cat's picture (I don't know if I ever knew her cat's name), but it is a black cat and under the photo she wrote: Little Cali :D Wow! that was a synchronicity...Universal Forces a being playful with me.
I love this story! Amazing manifestation! :hearts:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you, Spiritualcookie 🥰

I must admit even if I’m used to synchronicities that one spooked me out as initially I just saw a photo and the words written, only later realised from whom it was and the whole message ❤️
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us