I appreciate Every Day

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: I appreciate Every Day

Post by FeelGood »

There are people you haven’t met who will become an important part of your life.
The future is filled with possibilities.
Let life surprise you. Surrender to life’s timing.
The right opportunity can show up out of the blue.
A willingness to explore possibilities can lead you to life’s most beautiful moments.
There’s no reason to panic.
The best outcome will come to you when it’s time.You don’t have to rush it.

My biggest dreams are coming true.
I am grateful for the beautiful life I am living right now.
I see miracles unfolding in all areas of my life.
My life is a testament to the power of gratitude.
I am uncovering the strength within.
I am noticing a transformation within myself.

I communicate with ease and clarity.
I am able to do the things I want.
I am able to feel good and be happy.
I enjoy fun and easy interactions in my day and in my life.
I am thankful.

:happygaze: :tee: :five: :lovie: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :yes: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :yay2: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

There is more than one way to achieve the life you want.
Keep moving with the flow of life.

I am pleased with the outcomes coming into my life.
I open myself up to new perspectives about life.
I am connected with the divine energy source.
My inner world is a beautiful place to live.
I understand my emotions on a deep level.
I am confident .
I enjoy inner freedom.
I choose to navigate life with clarity and balance.

I am thankful.

:happygaze: :tee: :five: :lovie: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :yes: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :yay2: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Focus on how good it feels to stretch after waking up.
Life is about these tiny moments just as much as it is about the big achievements.
These seemingly insignificant moments remind you that the abundance you’re looking for can come in many forms.

I embrace healing this season.
I can easily connect with my highest self.
Nobody can disturb my inner peace.
I trust the guidance from my higher self.
I love counting my blessings every day.
I can feel the abundance in my life.
Ease, freedom, and joy are available to me.
I begin my day with a sense of calm and relaxation.

I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Obsessing over what you can’t change adds to your anxiety.
Instead, use the gifts from your old self to transform your life for the better.

My happiness is independent of others’ behaviors.
I keep myself on track.
I can maintain peace for myself.
I am fully accepted and loved just as I am.
I have the freedom to be fully myself in my relationships.
I have the ability to reframe my experiences.
I live in the flow of life.
I live my life with ease.
I have all the answers within me.

I enjoy my relationship with my body and mind.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Give yourself grace whenever unwanted thoughts come up.
Slow down to remind yourself that it’s your turn to be happy.
Allow yourself to embrace this new phase of your life where you reap the rewards of your hard work and patience.
Discover what is available to you.

I feel content and grateful.
I love taking walks in nature.
I engage all my senses in the here and now.
I welcome a sense of respite in my heart.
I am excited for the new seasons of my life.
I recognize the goodness of the present moment.

I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

One by one, every little element you need to bring your desired outcome to reality is coming to you.
The inner work you’re doing is making you more receptive to the abundance of gifts that are in store for you.
Take a few moments every day to tap into the boundless power within you.

I am falling in love with my life.
I live a life that energizes me.
I enjoy short mindfulness breaks throughout my day.
I receive beautiful gifts every season.
This is a rewarding chapter of my life.
I welcome the miracles life has in store for me.
I choose my own authenticity over social validation.
I get through difficult situations gracefully.

I am thankful.

Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Sometimes, simply managing your own reaction to your emotions is the best thing you can do in a difficult situation.
Just observe your emotions and the assumptions you’re making about this situation.
This will help you create a space where you can harness your inner power.
Make getting centered your priority.

I allow myself to relax into this beautiful moment.
My trust grows every time I witness a synchronicity.
Meaningful opportunities are showing up in my reality.
I am being guided to my desired experiences.
I embody good luck.
I naturally draw people into my life who have the same values as me.

I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

When you become preoccupied with what’s missing in your life, you move away from what is.
Comparison, lack of gratitude, and difficult circumstances will bring feelings of dissatisfaction, which often overshadow the beautiful parts of your reality.
Your life, with all its imperfections and challenges, is filled with beautiful blessings that you deserve.
You may not see them temporarily but that doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
You don’t have to look too far to find that sense of peace and abundance you want.

I can feel my heart opening to new possibilities.
My relationships are built on mutual respect, care, and love.
I can break down the walls of fear and achieve my greatest dreams.
I keep my heart open to the universe’s gifts.
I live in a state of trust.

I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Do we always need to be working towards something?
You don’t need to prove anything to anyone.
Healing is a deeply personal journey.
You can move forward with more power and wisdom.
But that doesn’t mean you don’t need rest.
Take a break and relax for a bit. Embrace stillness.

I release resentment and bitterness.
I embrace and celebrate beautiful gifts from the universe.
I have the courage to accept the uncertainty and move forward anyway.
I practice letting go of control.
I can see the shift happening in my life.
I move through my day with joy.
I let people be who they are.

I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Be ready to discover the exciting potential of this new era.
With unwavering belief in the goodness of life comes peace.
Trust in the guidance of your higher self.

I am thankful.

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us