Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Tara

Re: Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches:
- I slept so good without waking up 🥰
- The smell in the room is nice (I was burning ritual candle last evening). It was nice to wake up with a lovely fragrance in my nose.
- He is my easy match. I like that every morning we text each other to wish each other a lovely day.
- I like that yesterday was bank holiday and this week is shorter.
- The other day I liked the thought that coming back to my physical balance is easy. I just need to stay as much as I can resistance free and feel the messages from my body, e.g. if it wants to drink water, etc.
- I like that my body felt so much more vital yesterday evening.
- I like that it rested well this night.
- I like my body’s natural tendency to wellness
- I like knowing that my inner being, infinite intelligence is always focused on the wellness of each and every cell of my physical body. That feels good to know…
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

FeelGood wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:59 pm I may have to try this soybean tea since my stomach doesn't like coffee or tea.
My stomach likes chamomile tea, and lavender-chamomile tea. And sometimes very weak ginger tea (tiny bit of ginger steeped in hot water).

There are a couple of non-tea / non-coffee drinks out there that may be worth trying : )
Lots of herbal teas are without tea in them. And a few "coffees" that don't contain coffee - I haven't tried it myself, but as well as Tara's great suggestion of barley coffee, there's also chicory root coffee. :hearts:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 1

Easy Matches
- My good night sleep. I rested really well and slept all night long.
- Delicious breakfast. I loved my porridge with blueberries.
- Beautiful weather. We have summer back again. It’s nice and while it’s hot, there is something refreshing in the air.
- Well chosen footwear for this weather. It was comfortable sandals, and my feet could breathe easily.
- Being distracted and therefore not creating negative momentum. A very good match 🥰
- Lovely scent in my room.
- Coconut oil on my skin 🥰
- Accommodating receptionist at GP.
- My ability to so easily buy whatever snack or drink I desire while outdoors. Or so easily go for a lunch in a cafe. Easy affordability of these small things.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

I'm glad I was a match to the barley coffee and soy coffee ideas and look forward to trying them someday :D :eusa-clap:
:text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

Yes! Barley is my fav alternative for coffee. I tried Chicory root as well, but personally not the greatest fan of it :) but everyone has different taste 🥰

Keen to hear from You FeelGood if you like any of them 🥰
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 2.

Easy Matches:
- I still like the scent in my room.
- I slept long and deeply, my body is fully replenished in the mid of the week. I like that it feels good.
- I still have some time for easy matching as I am starting in an hour’s time.
- I do like having an option to choose to wake up earlier or later as I work mainly from home.
- Today I chose to woke up later. I like freedom to choose to manage my morning and evening times.
- The house is quiet. No one is in. Easy morning match.
- Birds chirping outdoors are nice.
- Me having some clarity on my travel times feels like I am matching with an easier clarity…

Things are always working out for me 🥰
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 3
Easy Matches
- Good, fresh and pleasant weather. Easy Match.
- Tidy kitchen. Lovely match.
- Being on top of the role which is from a new requestor. The candidates 🥰 Easy match.
- Good night sleep, and body feeling good. Easy match.
- Not having to go anywhere this week, and just doing what I want. Easy match.
- Remembering how I went to Cyprus and rebalanced myself with a little bit of focus here and there in only 5 days. Easy match.
- Beautiful workshop, easy match. Very beautiful workshop 🥰 so many soothing insights…
- I am loved.
- I am understood.
- I am being taking care of. I am guided.

All is really well.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Tara wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:02 am Yes! Barley is my fav alternative for coffee. I tried Chicory root as well, but personally not the greatest fan of it :) but everyone has different taste 🥰

Keen to hear from You FeelGood if you like any of them 🥰
I will. I've tried so many things that I didn't like or they didn't like me, lol. I'm waiting to try anything new right now. I can drink Rooibos tea once in awhile ok.
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches..
- Numbers keep lining up. Now is 22:22 🥰 it’s an easy match for me.
- I have saved so many cute videos of the dog and cat, was lovely to go through them and remember their love for me. An easy match.
- Today I did my breathing techniques. An easy match.
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 4.
Easy Matches
- The meeting scheduled for 12:30 instead of early morning. That is a nice easy match.
- Client from Singapore has been very nice and helpful. Easy match.
- That candidate from Singapore is such an easy match. His youthful and professional beingness is simply uplifting and bringing me this good energy. Thank you for existing.
- and I am really happy it’s Friday 🥰

All is really well.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us