Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Easy Matches

Post by spiritualcookie »

Such a cool synchronicity manifestation! I love it! :D :hearts:
and so sweet to see the kindness of strangers wanting to uplift 🥰
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you, Spiritualcookie 🥰 loved reading your synchronicity of the “hand sign of “I love you”” product to as well ❤️
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 6.
- Today I am taking it easy.
- It was nice and easy match to take a nap during lunch hour.
- It was nice that I had precooked food from the weekend, easy cooking, eating.
- This weather is beneficial for me today. I need the feeling of refreshment. Easy match.
- I like that the work is not too busy, and I have efficient colleagues looking after, so I could be a bit easier with my focus. Nice and easy match. I love efficiency in my colleagues and teamwork.
- I loved coming across SpiritualCookies’ quote about our cells being just 7 years old.
- Numbers keep lining up.

All is really well.
Things are always working out for me no matter how it looks like.
Tara

Post by Tara »

21:21

Wow! I felt physically not the best today… was thinking to skip the class but I decided to go to this yoga class for attendance. And we spoke about transfiguration rather than victimhood mentality. While we spoke, I imagined how I will imagine myself well, then we had to imagine that we perform each asana well so I gave my focus there…And sth slightly shifted in me. And after the yoga class, I felt transfigured 💯 . The headache is gone, the worry is gone… like a new wave of well-being breathed me in.

Our focus is so powerful wherever we are we can slightly shift..

Easy match. Easy match. Wonderful group of people. Wonderful teachers. Wonderful focus on well-being.

All is really well.
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 7.
Easy Matches:
- I slept so well, and my body felt so good all night. Easy match.
- The temperature in the room is so pleasant, not too cold, not too hot.
- I dreamt beautiful women, and their beautiful feminine energy. I dreamt my beautiful friends as well, and a beautiful girl.
(Good feeling dream. Easy match)
- I like the scent in my room.
- I like hearing the birds chirping outdoors
- I like feeling uplifted in my heart.
- I like having some time to easy match, and meditate.
- I like spirituality.
- I like my yoga classes.
- I like this group of people there, and their beautiful uplifting energy.
- I like kindness in people.
- I like being a match to this particular group.
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy match…
- agh… I am just happy with how my state shifted yesterday after the class. I walked in all concerned and tight, still doing my best to focus on easy matches, and after the class I left all well! Physically and emotionally feeling happy.

<<<<I love the state of happiness. I love feeling happy. This has reflected in my dreams. And I still feel happy in my heart ❤️ >>>>

- I love youthful, vibrant, happy people in that group.
- I love finding out about “Burning Man” festival. So many cool things are happening around the world.
- I loooove feeling goood 😊😊😊😊

Milking milking milking
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Milking as I go…

- I glanced it was 11:11
- Then I glanced it was 11:22
- Then it was 11:33
- Then 11:44
Ok ok with 11:55 I had a bit of pressure so it was 11:53:54 but I still glanced in time to see 11:55

I love this sign of alignment.

Now drinking my barley coffee from my fav cup which I manifested when being in Copenhagen.

I had this wonderful time with my Abe friend, and we were in this cute cafe, on the shelves they had this cute cups with words written: Take your time…

I thought they are cute and I wanted them, but I didn’t tell this my friend and when we were paying for our table she asked if these cups are for sale, and they said yes! I said I was just thinking about them :) so she gifted one to me, at the button of the cup there was a shape of a heart ❤️ agh .. I was (and still am) manifesting hearts like crazy back there !:)

I love feeling happy. I love feeling good. I love love feeling love.

All is well.

Milking milking milking
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy matching as I go…

As soon as I wrote the above, I received a WhatsApp message from my aber friend with whom I went to Copenhagen. And she said how happy she is feeling in the last couple of days, she is back to being happy.

What a match! ❤️
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 8.
Easy Matches
- Today I dreamt my childhood friend. I am not in touch with her for many years, but once in a while I dream her. In my dreams she is always happy and beautiful. Today in my dream she was a pure manifestation of divine beauty. My heart felt uplifted witnessing such a beautiful woman like her, she was like a model, harmonious, healthy and radiant.
- I like the temperature in my room.
- I like that my heart felt uplifted in my dream.
- I like that he texted me yesterday that he misses me 🥰
- I like that the work is manageable and I can take it easy this week.
- I appreciate my colleague and her sharp thinking and clarity that she brings to our work.
- I appreciate that I could allow myself to sleep longer today, as I felt I needed that.
- I appreciate its warm outside.

I intend to feel uplifted today.
I intend to feel happy today.
I intend to be in the flow of my beingness today.
I intend to be aware of the insights my inner being is sharing with me.
I intend to feel clear minded.
I intend to feel connected
I intend to have my “juices flowing”
I intend to easy match all day long
I intend to spend some time flowing with specifics

All is really well
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 9.

Easy Existing Matches
- So nice to wake up with a gentle breeze of fresh wind playing with my face 🥰 Feel like I’m being gentle touch. On Thursdays I start on 8am instead of 9am. So nice to be reminded of this by source not reminders ❤️ I am being taken care of.
- Before yesterday I was waiting for quite a few responses to plan some of my travels, and yesterday it seemed that things started clicking. Everyone responded. And my colleague has cancel her one week of holiday which means I may take a day off on that week which is more convenient for me. Things are working out for me 🥰
- I also realised that next year AH workshop In Edinburgh falls on the bank holiday weekend. So I may end up taking just one day instead of 2. How lovely is that.
- I love the feeling of synchronicities.
- I love the feeling of things falling into places
- I love the feeling of things working out for me.
- I recommended the Thai massage for my mum. And she went there yesterday and loved it. And now my friend also wants to go there. Glad to be of help for this newly opened business.
- All is really well.
- Easy matching as I go.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us