I appreciate Every Day

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: I appreciate Every Day

Post by FeelGood »

Adopting a mantra can help you to detach from unwanted thoughts.
Choose a simple mantra like “My spirit is unbreakable”, “I let my higher self guide me” or “I have faith in the goodness of life”.
A mantra can shift your focus immediately.
Allow yourself to really soak in the essence of the words.
It’s a practice, you can get better at it with time.

I am aware of what’s present within me.
I embrace the fullness of my current experience.
I feel a sense of safety and inner trust.
I take time to pause and reflect.
I always have the clarity to choose what’s right for me.

I communicate with ease and clarity.
I am able to do the things I want.
I am able to feel good and be happy.
I enjoy fun and easy interactions in my day and in my life.
I enjoy my relationship with my body and mind.
I am thankful.

:happygaze: :tee: :five: :lovie: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :yes: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :yay2: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

The opportunity for joy is right in front of you.
You are meant to live a life full of joy, love, and laughter.
Each time you say an affirmation, take a deep breath, or spend a moment in silence, you dissolve the prison bars one by one.
Believe in yourself.

I arrive at each moment without any judgment.
I embrace the power of being present.
I notice synchronicities everywhere.
A sense of fulfillment is always right here, right now.
I participate fully in my moment-by-moment experience of life.
I am growing into a wiser, calmer version of myself.

I am thankful.

:happygaze: :tee: :five: :lovie: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :money-bag-gold: :yes: :flowdownstream: :goodjob: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :yay2: :flowers: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :music-listening: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

The pace of your life won’t be the same in every season.
It helps to have a more relaxed attitude toward the cycles of change.
Don’t stay hung up on a certain timeline or outcome.
Release the need for validation.
Be open to embracing the unique blend of seasoning that come with each season of your life.
Align yourself with your life's flow and you will attract way bigger gifts than what you thought you wanted.

I trust that I am being guided to the right places.
I laugh easily.
I experience more ease than fear.
I can discover my power within.
I am improving my capacity to truly feel all my emotions.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

The fear-based assumptions we make about the future are almost always inaccurate.
Do not allow fears to control your perceptions of reality.
Things always have a way of working themselves out.

This new path I am on is more beautiful than ever imagined.
I trust the moments of synchronicity I see every day.
Obstacles are turning into opportunities for me.
I accept the opportunity to become a calmer version of myself.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

There’s no denying that your past experiences had a big impact on you.
But those remnants of the past don’t have to take center stage in your life.
The inner work you’re doing is going to help you create space for new enriching experiences that will soothe your soul and remind you that your life is continuously expanding.
You are more than your past.

A sense of peace remains with me throughout the day.
I can quickly get to a more relaxed state no matter where I am.
Abundance is always available to me.
I am learning to explore new aspects of life.
Everything is coming into balance.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

You are about to experience wonderful events that transcend the limits of what you’ve known.
You are going to feel a sense of joy that is unlike anything you’ve experienced.
Life-changing opportunities, serendipitous encounters, and exciting experiences are here for you.
Do not allow yourself to get trapped in limited ways of thinking.
You can achieve freedom from doubt and fear.
Let your heart be filled with joy.

There is ease in my life.
A higher power is helping me.
My habits are always paving the way for a better future.
I have faith that the universe is guiding me towards the best outcomes.
I am grateful for how good life is for me right now.
I am at peace with myself.
I always wait a moment before responding.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

When you don’t feel like sharing your thoughts with other people, talk to the universe.
Remember you are always supported by the divine forces of the universe.
Let them guide you in your healing journey.
Pay attention to the signs and synchronicities that are being channeled to you.
Never assume you aren’t worthy of support and care.
No matter how dark things may get, you will always be guided towards healing light.

I am in the right headspace to seize new opportunities.
I embrace the skills I developed in the waiting season.
I am being prepared for what I wished for.
The gifts I am receiving exceed my expectations.
I am gaining a new perspective on my past experiences.
I am always getting signs that nudge me toward the right path.
Things just come together perfectly for me.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

We know labeling our feelings is the key to processing them.
But sometimes you just don’t know what you’re feeling.
Perhaps you didn’t have a safe space to release your emotions and what you’re experiencing now is an accumulation of the different feelings you haven’t resolved.
Connect to your breath as you uncover the different layers of your emotions and allow them to come up to the surface.
What kind of thoughts are popping up with these feelings?
Observing them from a place of acceptance and nonjudgment will help you to develop a greater awareness of your emotions.

I accept the interconnectedness of all things.
Following my intuitive guidance always pays off.
My beliefs are a source of strength and happiness.
My heart is overflowing with gratitude.
I am excited.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Each one of us is on our own unique journey.
We see life through our unique lens.
You may get support from loved ones in good times and in bad, but mostly, it’s just you, navigating life one day at a time with your unique perspectives and insights.
There are things you never tell anyone, not even the people closest to you.
Regardless of our age, material achievements, or the seasons of life, we need to work towards building a stronger relationship with our inner guidance.
Expand your consciousness. Accept every opportunity to heal yourself.

My future is full of endless possibilities.
I am ready for different possibilities.
I choose to fully experience what’s happening right now.
I choose to focus on what’s good in this moment.
I am learning the art of detachment.
My relationships are transforming.
I am feeling a profound sense of strength in my heart.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Just because you haven't reached certain milestones doesn’t mean you’re stuck in life.
You’ve accumulated a wealth of helpful insights.
And you always do your best to adapt and move forward.
All of that is worth celebrating.
Appreciate how far you’ve come.

I invite healing, kindness, and joy into my life.
I enjoy the journey of transforming myself.
Abundance shows up in different ways in my life.
My life is full of options.
I am proud of how far I’ve come in my personal growth journey!
I am confident in who I am.
The right answers and opportunities show up when I need them.

I am safe and sane.
I am thankful.

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us